PDA

View Full Version : Hacking Without Being Caught

mr.x6
08-04-2004, 09:44 PM
Hi, I was just wondering, I know someone who makes many suspicious actions in games but whenever I check BWChart, it seems that he doesn't make any "mysterious" clicks. My question is, is it possible for someone to be able use a maphack which enables them to see what you're doing without having creating any evidence in BWChart? People who I know who have hacked before have been caught by BWChart because it records every click they make and if say, this person clicks you're comand center 15 seconds into the game (which BWChart tells you) you probably know they hack because when reviewing the replay, they havn't even legitimately found you 15 seconds into the game. Also, is their a hack which allows you to see everything on the radar but not on the actual screen. Maybe this guy I know hacks using the radar to find my troops and expansions and doens't have to go through the trouble of actually clciking my stuff, just sending units there... Hope you guys can help clear my mind, and the minds of many others...this guy went from newb to being pretty darn good in just a matter of days.

Thanks in advance!

OverFlow636
08-04-2004, 09:51 PM
bwchart can only detect if people are maphacking if people click on your stuff, i havent seen a click spoofer yet but dont mean it dont exist

mr.x6
08-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Thx for the response OverFlow, I know it may be a silly question but is it common for people to actually map hack without clicking your buildings...like this guys seems like a professional...

OverFlow636
08-04-2004, 11:17 PM
i disable clickin so that i dont accidently click, when in important games, i dun care if people see me hack in public games

Fish Beans
08-05-2004, 03:35 AM
It's possible to make a hack that did not notify the other players of your clicks, but I don't think anybody has bothered to do so.

dt
08-05-2004, 04:09 AM
It's possible to make a hack that did not notify the other players of your clicks, but I don't think anybody has bothered to do so.
I did.

mr.x6
08-05-2004, 07:03 AM
Ah, I see, although there is no hack to block clicks from being viewed on BWChart, there are functions which allow you to hack while disabling clicking. This would be especially important if you wanted to win a game without people knowing. This guy is known on our forums and we've seen a few people outcasted because of hacking there, so he must be acting very careful because just by watching this guys reps, you can see that he blatently hacks, but you can't find any evidence in BWChart. Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it. Honestly guys, hacking only deteriorates your skill and it's only cheating yourself, it's best to try and and not use them. Thanks for the help once again.

HelplessNewbie
08-05-2004, 10:21 AM
Ah, I see, although there is no hack to block clicks from being viewed on BWChart, there are functions which allow you to hack while disabling clicking. This would be especially important if you wanted to win a game without people knowing. This guy is known on our forums and we've seen a few people outcasted because of hacking there, so he must be acting very careful because just by watching this guys reps, you can see that he blatently hacks, but you can't find any evidence in BWChart. Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it. Honestly guys, hacking only deteriorates your skill and it's only cheating yourself, it's best to try and and not use them. Thanks for the help once again.

Cool, finally a good mannered non-hacker who visited this site!

nickolay
08-05-2004, 11:03 AM
Honestly guys, hacking only deteriorates your skill and it's only cheating yourself, it's best to try and and not use them. Thanks for the help once again.

I disagree. I hack only to learn and increase my programming experience.

OverFlow636
08-05-2004, 02:28 PM
when i started hackin i was a vb noob who didnt know what a dword was letalone what a nop was
hacking starcraft is the best way to learn asm :)

Fish Beans
08-05-2004, 02:29 PM
I think he was referring to actually using the hacks. Anyway, I use them to give myself an unsurmountable advantage against most opponents. I have lost a grand total of zero games in the last several months.

JC81
08-05-2004, 02:59 PM
i disable clickin so that i dont accidently click, when in important games, i dun care if people see me hack in public games

How do you do this? also wgt can detect invalid names. that bar shows up before and after players names when using that new extended.dll
I have to use the old one now :|
great work though, just wish there was a hotkey to turn off colors or just not show up in the replay file.

OverFlow636
08-05-2004, 03:10 PM
the colors are totally local, even if replay is saved then there wont be colors when the hack is off

JC81
08-06-2004, 09:15 AM
How do you turn off the colors and disable clicks??

OverFlow636
08-06-2004, 07:29 PM
dont inject the hack and they wont be on, if you view a replay and you have hacks on they will be 'active' in the replay

FireStarter922
08-08-2004, 09:15 AM
i have seen in battle net a mineral hack that actually work... i dont know but i had my map hack on and saw my enemy making like 90 pylons and we just had started the game and i was like WTF so i left the game

Valkaire
08-08-2004, 09:22 AM
Did you save the replay?

Also,

I did.
Think you'd release it as a way to prevent accounts from being banned?

dt
08-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Yeah I guess I'll release it.

nickolay
08-08-2004, 12:45 PM
I don't see how releasing this would prevent the banning of accounts.

CoLt
08-08-2004, 03:13 PM
I dont get it now... So this Hack that doesnt detect clicking, it can "Spoof" clicking kinda is undetectable?

So your Account wont get banned?

Or am I totally off, after the last few posts?

TheTempest
08-08-2004, 07:23 PM
when i started hackin i was a vb noob who didnt know what a dword was letalone what a nop was
hacking starcraft is the best way to learn asm :)

ya, overflow's ASM skillz are l33t :1337: