PDA

View Full Version : The Timeline of Irenefc

LCS
08-02-2005, 05:53 AM
06-19-2005
Unknown Time - Irenefc joins BWHacks.

07-26-2005
8:38 AM - dt gets horny and makes Irenefc staff. (haha just kidding about dt getting horny...)
9:31 AM - SubZero discovers Irenefc is a man.
10:25 AM - Sandman requests nakeds pictures of Irenefc knowing shes a man, in her welcome thread on the staff board. :lol:
11:26 AM - Sandman makes jokes and hits on Irene.
Favorite quote from Sandman's convo:

hi, hello...
sorry to disturb, are you busy? can we play a game together? it's nice knowing you.

If by play you mean cyber and if by a game you mean in the butt then it's go time, girlie.

07-28-2005
A litte before 08:29 AM - LCS messes with Irenefc:

penpen says:
i think im going to go eat, cya buddy
penpen says:
its amazing to meet such a wonderful girl over the internet
Irene Aensland says:
blush ^ ^
penpen says:
i like your drawings alot
Irene Aensland says:
thanks... i like pen pen too.
Irene Aensland says:
dont feel stress on work ok?
Irene Aensland says:
i'll wait for you to return home then we can chat again
penpen says:
can you belive some people, i remeber this one "girl" who was just pretending
penpen says:
like miss
penpen says:
from bwhacks
penpen says:
can you belive those people?
penpen says:
they must be homosexual or something
penpen says:
you kno?
Irene Aensland says:
i'm not sure, but homo will have gay names to attract another guy, right?
penpen says:
huh?
Irene Aensland says:
err, if the guy is a gay, he will want to find another gay, so he wont use a female name.
Irene Aensland says:
hehe ^ ^; should be like that.
penpen says:
how do you know?
Irene Aensland says:
common sense
penpen says:
ok
penpen says:
well cya
Irene Aensland says:
take care : D

Unknown - Irenefc gets a gay ass avatar with a picture of Mint (the girl with blue hair in his current avatar) with dt's avatar in the background.

07-29-2005
Around 03:46 PM - redrum uses chong's picture as his avatar.
Around 03:50 PM - redrum's avatar is removed.

07-31-2005
02:36 PM - Irenefc proposes to leave
09:02 PM - BloodlyBlade says his goodbye to csteamx, chong and posts his picture. :lol:

08-2-2005 (Today)
06:47 AM - Irenefc finds out that we found out and makes his "Apology".
06:50 AM to current time - Irenefc Flame Fest

SubZero
08-02-2005, 05:59 AM
I knew about IreneFC the minute I saw him post about the NKF fraud in Singapore. That was quite some time ago, and if you search my posts, I said something about him being as much as a man as Miss was.

I can dig deeper into Irene if you want, but I think he's got his fair share of humiliation already.

LCS
08-02-2005, 06:02 AM
Na, this a butt load of fun that Irenefc probibally wishes he got to have. :lol:
Oh, SubZero dig deeper! :lol:

Edit: You can just add more stuff to the timeline by editing my first post.

Sandman
08-02-2005, 06:11 AM
http://sandman.cdeath.net/messenger/irene.htm

Akazukin
08-02-2005, 06:13 AM
So subzero's from singapore also. No wonder i was digged easily, lah!. Anyway, I've lost the game, so great job.

Did you donate to the NKF too? that probably just suck , right?

you guys can ask me questions and i'll be happy to answer. It's not easy acting as a super nice female without getting caught. Save your energy on digging. I can even meet you up. I'm not ashamed of my previous acts, for i did that with a purpose.

By the way, my sincere apology to sub zero. and happy national day, yup.

You guys haven answer my request : ban me, ask me to not come again, or just simply recognise me as a new user?

If i cant win you, i as well join you. Hack them back in the games, then.

guy476
08-02-2005, 07:18 AM
So subzero's from singapore also. No wonder i was digged easily, lah!. Anyway, I've lost the game, so great job.

Did you donate to the NKF too? that probably just suck , right?

you guys can ask me questions and i'll be happy to answer. It's not easy acting as a super nice female without getting caught. Save your energy on digging. I can even meet you up. I'm not ashamed of my previous acts, for i did that with a purpose.

By the way, my sincere apology to sub zero. and happy national day, yup.

You guys haven answer my request : ban me, ask me to not come again, or just simply recognise me as a new user?

If i cant win you, i as well join you. Hack them back in the games, then.

ok i got a question. Why the **** did u pretend your a girl!!!!!!!!!

LCS
08-02-2005, 07:21 AM
Because he wanted to befriend people / get close to people and than expose their secrets that they told him to get revenge because he hates teh h4x!
He said that in the first post of his thread:

I own everyone here an apology.

Yes, everything's out : i am Chong, not really a girl. My plans are as follows :

1) I dislike hackers spoiling my games.
2) I decide to get trust from forums
3) I'll disappear, and when everyone miss me, i'll get to know everyone's secret by chatting with them on messenger.
4) Then i'll be back and post everyone's secrets.

However, i've lost the game. I'm not sure how did you guys locate me, and my private geocities website with my friends. But it is something which i've forgotten : you guys are professional hackers.

I understand that a lot of people will hate me by now, and will dislike anything i write here. I've been a complete idiot to act like a girl on the cyberworld. I wish i can be accepted for who i am, and be someone i am on this forum again.

I, chong, apologise to everyone. I clearly have not respect you or myself when i pretended to be female. It is with great fear when i'm writting this. But I should have the least a bit of courage to apologise to you all. Please advise me on what to do next, and i'll follow your instructions, be it a fu-ck off or chat as a new honest user.

Yours sincerely

Chong

hba
08-02-2005, 07:55 AM
**** "Irene". I already blew up on the other thread.
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showpost.php?p=119442&postcount=26

LCS
08-02-2005, 07:58 AM
Omfg! Filter bypass, posting disabled 3 weeks, sorry hba you should know the rules.

hba
08-02-2005, 07:59 AM
Three weeks. Whatever, this is really getting to me. I've been lied to by a hoe with a dick and a faggot with script-kiddie skills.

LCS
08-02-2005, 08:00 AM
Dude, I was joking, chill. :lol:
I just gave you a warning.

hba
08-02-2005, 08:01 AM
You temp or perma ban me whenever you'd like. I won't come back.

LCS
08-02-2005, 08:05 AM
[lil'jon]WHAT?[/lil'jon]

kds
08-02-2005, 08:05 AM
Sandman and his conversation made me lol a lot.

JLTucker
08-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Sandman and his conversation made me lol a lot.
That was some funny sh*t.

IversonAli3
08-02-2005, 10:16 AM
You temp or perma ban me whenever you'd like. I won't come back.
Ten bucks says he'll be back.

punture
08-02-2005, 11:42 AM
0mgz.. that is the funniest **** ever.. although I was kinda fooled by his super nice manners.... I mean how many guys would be nice like that in a game hacking forum???

BWs_Master
08-02-2005, 12:05 PM
yeye thats the natural behavior opposite females.:)

failure
08-02-2005, 12:31 PM
u think his apology is sincere lol

BWs_Master
08-02-2005, 12:36 PM
eh i never said that.

I mean how many guys would be nice like that in a game hacking forum???

i only established puntures question.^^

Belphegor
08-02-2005, 01:14 PM
Its the internet, whos cares about gender? People can lie all they want.... Doesnt change a personality.

BloodyBlade
08-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Its the internet, whos cares about gender? People can lie all they want.... Doesnt change a personality.

Yes, but lying does change their personality. It tells you they are untrustworthy and don't have any problem lying to you.

Pharnax
08-02-2005, 01:27 PM

You are so f*cking right ;)

omfg bloody we posted at the same time... you are so f*cking right too...in another way i mean....

Akazukin
08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Talking about honest, which one of you never steals before? be it pirated mp3, OS, ice-cream, etc.

What i've given to the forum is only a form of input. All right, whats your full name, and address? who dares to give?

You dont trust the internet. Thus, the internet dont trust you as well. Look bros, we're all of the same kind. At least i never try to dig someone else's identity in order to entertain others. I post here just for my interest.

CREATINE1
08-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Now my rep point from irene looks so gay now.

ParadiseFaust
08-02-2005, 01:43 PM
Now my rep point from irene looks so gay now.
Great, now it can match your gay posts, your gay personality and your gay sex. [/GayFlame]

CREATINE1
08-02-2005, 01:44 PM
Oh yes, you're right.

BloodyBlade
08-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Talking about honest, which one of you never steals before? be it pirated mp3, OS, ice-cream, etc.

What i've given to the forum is only a form of input. All right, whats your full name, and address? who dares to give?

You dont trust the internet. Thus, the internet dont trust you as well. Look bros, we're all of the same kind. At least i never try to dig someone else's identity in order to entertain others. I post here just for my interest.

Atleast I don't lie to honest hackers(ahahaha) and pose as a woman on the internet to gain the trust of the hackers and zomgz0rz steel dur 1337 secrets bout teh h4x1111!!111!oneshifteleven!111

guy476
08-02-2005, 02:10 PM
maybe he dresses like a woman in person too. One of those asian drag queens

Scorpi0n
08-02-2005, 02:32 PM
Chong's pic does look like a monkey.

I bet pharnax is trying to forget Irenefc's confession of being a man, so he can hit on her more.

ewww, e-love.

hba
08-02-2005, 03:05 PM
Ten bucks says he'll be back.
Please f*cking test me...I don't lie like some people.

BobPickle
08-02-2005, 03:08 PM
dude "it" changed its name to akazukin and its still got mod stuff!!! is that possible?!

hba
08-02-2005, 03:12 PM
You can't discriminate against someone just because of their sex, regardless if they lied about it before, no matter how much lying is involved.

dt
08-02-2005, 03:14 PM
Get over it people, irene is a nice person regardless of his sex. Nobody got hurt by his little joke.

hba
08-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Except the two people who were in love with "Irene". Wasn't it Pharanx and howardmeis?

CREATINE1
08-02-2005, 03:16 PM
Except the two people who were in love with "Irene". Wasn't it Pharanx and howardmeis?
Yea, pharnax admitted to masturbating to irene.

guy476
08-02-2005, 03:16 PM
and it probably helped him become a mod......

Satan
08-02-2005, 04:20 PM

YOU ARE EVIL!!!!

Scorpi0n
08-02-2005, 07:22 PM
and it probably helped him become a mod......

True that.

BobPickle
08-02-2005, 08:10 PM
I think sex changes are quite natural really.........whatever floats ur boat.......................=\ -disturbed-

dt has new kitty avatar w00 w00 it matches creatine's

Belphegor
08-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Yes, but lying does change their personality. It tells you they are untrustworthy and don't have any problem lying to you.
I would have no harsh feelings for lying to the majority of the people here. The exeptions being saren, HBA, duck, permy, keenan, kds, lcs, lfnwod, and valkaire. Why? Because I half respect these people, but for the most part, I could give two ****s less who I lied to, you gonna sue me? Or come kick my ass? I will wait with the bears...

BloodyBlade
08-02-2005, 10:12 PM
I would have no harsh feelings for lying to the majority of the people here. The exeptions being saren, HBA, duck, permy, keenan, kds, lcs, lfnwod, and valkaire. Why? Because I half respect these people, but for the most part, I could give two ****s less who I lied to, you gonna sue me? Or come kick my ass? I will wait with the bears...

I feel left out. I'm going to go kill myself now.

hba
08-02-2005, 10:25 PM
I feel left out. I'm going to go kill myself now.
Just don't make a mess for someone else. No one likes a suicidal that has to make the scene look like a blood sponge was thrown around the room.

chunkymonkey
08-03-2005, 08:11 AM
Ok. some one left, that person lied about gender.

Big Whoop!

there will be more happy (gender lieing) sonsObeaches in BwH for years to come, the fact that every one is foucused on this one user to BwH really scares me.

Get over yourself.

I dont mean to be an *******, i am just raised like that.

CREATINE1
08-03-2005, 08:15 AM
Ok. some one left, that person lied about gender.

Big Whoop!

there will be more happy (gender lieing) sonsObeaches in BwH for years to come, the fact that every one is foucused on this one user to BwH really scares me.

Get over yourself.

I dont mean to be an *******, i am just raised like that.
He didn't leave.

hba
08-03-2005, 08:16 AM
LCS had him banned but dt brought him back out of sympathy and the fact that he can't discriminate, regardless of sex, lying about it or not.

guy476
08-03-2005, 08:18 AM
LCS had him banned but dt brought him back out of sympathy and the fact that he can't discriminate, regardless of sex, lying about it or not.

maybe lcbs was in love with him too and mad that he tricked him :lol:

hba
08-03-2005, 08:19 AM
Apparently Irene attempted to cyber with LCS.

chunkymonkey
08-03-2005, 08:20 AM
OOo snap "bann" hu?... ok so he is not leaveing. the part about the intention stuff still stands tho.

chunkymonkey
08-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Apparently Irene attempted to cyber with LCS.

whaaat LOL cyber! With LCS! HA! No wonder he got bann, save that **** for some other place, not BwH.

edit(whoopsie, i dubbled posted, my bad :lol: )

punture
08-03-2005, 08:30 AM
you know... we didn't make a big fuss like this when we found out that Miss was a guy too.......

chunkymonkey
08-03-2005, 08:31 AM
I wasent here for a long time back, whos Miss? wait nvm, I dont want to know :lol:

CREATINE1
08-03-2005, 08:33 AM
you know... we didn't make a big fuss like this when we found out that Miss was a guy too.......
Yea but Pharnax and Howard both got off to Irene.

chunkymonkey
08-03-2005, 08:35 AM
what about Dt and LCS? (remember he tried to cyber with LCS, thats kinda ****ed up)

CREATINE1
08-03-2005, 08:38 AM
what about Dt and LCS? (remember he tried to cyber with LCS, thats kinda ****ed up)
They knew from day 1 that Irene was a guy.

Akazukin
08-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Ok ok~ i understand that i own each and everyone something. Apologise again.

I wonder why so much of you guys make noises like "that gay sucks!" "irene lied!" "he is trying to cyber!". People like dt, who knows how to provide a forum, guide other mods, apply leadership and hacking skills, will simply say 'ok the identity's truth is out'. end. Shoulden we Learn from them and accomplish bigger things?

I'm surprised you guys are so emotional. You all are probably angels.

Frankly, who to blame when cow and ninja actually got attracted to someone whom they never see, touch, contact, or the very least... talk to? They have only read text from their computer screen! Not trying to defend myself, but it is them who are trying to create this illusion for themselves. It takes 2 hands to clap. I have only signal a hint 'i want to create an illusion love world'. I've not ask them to meet up. They agree, and when they realise the world isnt realistic, they got mad.

Thus, those who like 'irene' could Apply this skill. Go signal something to the real girls, and if they agree to build a friendship / illusion with you, you'll be so occupied spending all your time with her. Learn how to make them think of you and forgot about their lousy lifes. (all human beings believe that their life isnt as good as the others).

Lastly, dont have to worry about me staying here cause i believe the mods have given me a trial timer. If my impression here never improve, they will kick me before you know it. At least i'll do this if i were them.

Why am i still here? cause i've been with you all like friends, for months, so i am trying to know you all again using a real identity, trying to save something priceless.

I'll do something for you in apology, you may type your request. If more then 3 people type 'you get lost' , i will.

Yours sincerelly.

guy476
08-03-2005, 10:05 AM

I wonder why so much of you guys make noises like "that gay sucks!" "irene lied!" "he is trying to cyber!". People like dt, who knows how to provide a forum, guide other mods, apply leadership and hacking skills, will simply say 'ok the identity's truth is out'. end. Shoulden we Learn from them and accomplish bigger things?

Frankly, who to blame when cow and ninja actually got attracted to someone whom they never see, touch, contact, or the very least... talk to? They have only read text from their computer screen! Not trying to defend myself, but it is them who are trying to create this illusion for themselves. It takes 2 hands to clap. I have only signal a hint 'i want to create an illusion love world'. I've not ask them to meet up. They agree, and when they realise the world isnt realistic, they got mad.

Thus, those who like 'irene' could Apply this skill. Go signal something to the real girls, and if they agree to build a friendship / illusion with you, you'll be so occupied spending all your time with her. Learn how to make them think of you and forgot about their lousy lifes. (all human beings believe that their life isnt as good as the others).

Lastly, dont have to worry about me staying here cause i believe the mods have given me a trial timer. If my impression here never improve, they will kick me before you know it. At least i'll do this if i were them.

Why am i still here? cause i've been with you all like friends, for months, so i am trying to know you all again using a real identity, trying to save something priceless.

I'll do something for you in apology, you may type your request. If more then 3 people type 'you get lost' , i will.

Yours sincerelly.
ok tranny whatever you say stop trying to cyber with guys

Pharnax
08-03-2005, 10:09 AM

Yours sincerelly.

1. i never got mad
2. you get lost :lol:

DA(
08-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Wow people are still flmaing her/him/it?

bulk_4me
08-03-2005, 10:56 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107468/

hba
08-03-2005, 10:58 AM
It's another Crying Game.

bulk_4me
08-03-2005, 11:00 AM
It's another Crying Game.
It's the same thing that happened here... except for the annal sex.

hba
08-03-2005, 11:00 AM
It's the same thing that happened here... except for the annal sex.
...wow. They've really crossed the line with that one.

Akazukin
08-03-2005, 11:05 AM
what do you guys mean by crying game and crossing over the line?

guy476
08-03-2005, 12:50 PM
we mean stop having anal sex

Belphegor
08-03-2005, 12:55 PM
I carelesws if three people say it, stay. ;)

Esqualo
08-03-2005, 04:11 PM
what do you guys mean by crying game and crossing over the line?
i think you should get out of here dooodieeee ;)

Ganondorf
08-05-2005, 06:38 PM
I have a confession to make, KDS. I'm really a girl. And my name is Irene.