PDA

View Full Version : bulk_4me

bulk_4me
07-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Name: Manuel
Origins/Location: Torre?n, Coahuila M?xico
Sex: Macho :lol:
Hobbies: Movies, Videogames, Busting Up Electronical Equipment :P
Favorite Bands/Artist: Staind, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Audioslave, Creed.. oh and Shakira :drools:
Something about me: Hola!
Goals: Graduate, go to the World Cup (optional M?xico becomes World Champion :( )
Favorite game(s): Metal Gear Solid (PC), Croc 2 (PC), Starcraft: Broodwar, FFVII (PC), FFVIII (PC), Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Silent Hill 2 (PC), Curse: The eye of Isis, RE3: Nemesis (PC), Castlevania: SoTN, RCR & SMB3!
Do you program, if so what language(s): Pascal, Java, C++ (very basic..), ASM (16 bit & MASM), Basic, .NET (C# mostly..), ASP .NET, PHP... to be continued..

And anything else you want to share.
Mmmm.. nope.

Otaku
07-26-2005, 07:46 AM
Lol macho :lol:

SubZero
07-26-2005, 07:49 AM
Whats with the odd font, homes? Gotta love audioslave's new album.

Belphegor
07-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Name: Manuel
Origins/Location: Torre?n, Coahuila M?xico
Sex: Macho :lol:
Hobbies: Movies, Videogames, Busting Up Electronical Equipment :P
Favorite Bands/Artist: Staind, Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Audioslave, Creed.. oh and Shakira :drools:
Something about me: Hola!
Goals: Graduate, go to the World Cup (optional M?xico becomes World Champion :( )
Favorite game(s): Metal Gear Solid (PC), Croc 2 (PC), Starcraft: Broodwar, FFVII (PC), FFVIII (PC), Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, Silent Hill 2 (PC), Curse: The eye of Isis, RE3: Nemesis (PC), Castlevania: SoTN, RCR & SMB3!
Do you program, if so what language(s): Pascal, Java, C++ (very basic..), ASM (16 bit & MASM), Basic, .NET (C# mostly..), ASP .NET, PHP... to be continued..

And anything else you want to share.
Mmmm.. nope.
Great ambitous goals, its beyond more then 90% of American people's goals... They just want money.

Akazukin
07-28-2005, 04:19 AM
:cry: :mad: :eek: :lol: :w00t:

Dr. Silence
07-28-2005, 04:38 AM
:cry: :mad: :eek: :lol: :w00t:

Very good.

kds
07-28-2005, 06:05 AM
Hey bulk.