PDA

View Full Version : Sandman

Sandman
07-26-2005, 05:41 AM
Name: MC Sandpimp, AKA ePac. My slave name is James Owens.
Origins/Location: Shaboria/Lake County, FL
Sex: M (with myself)
Hobbies: spending money, trolling forums
Favorite Bands/Artist: If I had to pick just one it'd be pre-Risk Megadeth. Otherwise, too much to list.
Something about me: I can dispute a nine-inch stack of chargebacks in under an hour.
Goals: mid 11s
Hobbies: roffle Naatye put hobbies in here twice
Favorite game(s): The only games I play anymore are World of Warcraft and occasionally Counter-Strike. I'll also kick some ass in Mortal Kombat 2 if challenged for my title as ultra supreme MK2 champion of now and forever.
Do you program, if so what language(s): I used to be able to program VCRs like a mother****er, but I'm a little rusty now.

Akazukin
07-26-2005, 05:59 AM
:w00t:

Sandman
07-26-2005, 06:15 AM
Looks like an amalgam of Goku and Pigpen.

Turin
07-26-2005, 06:53 AM
lol ePac...why cant i think of stuff like that.

Belphegor
07-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Name: MC Sandpimp, AKA ePac. My slave name is James Owens.
Origins/Location: Shaboria/Lake County, FL
Sex: M (with myself)
Hobbies: spending money, trolling forums
Favorite Bands/Artist: If I had to pick just one it'd be pre-Risk Megadeth. Otherwise, too much to list.
Something about me: I can dispute a nine-inch stack of chargebacks in under an hour.
Goals: mid 11s
Hobbies: roffle Naatye put hobbies in here twice
Favorite game(s): The only games I play anymore are World of Warcraft and occasionally Counter-Strike. I'll also kick some ass in Mortal Kombat 2 if challenged for my title as ultra supreme MK2 champion of now and forever.
Do you program, if so what language(s): I used to be able to program VCRs like a mother****er, but I'm a little rusty now.VCR's are a pain in the ass!