Trident
07-22-2005, 09:18 AM
a hoy o hoy is there a cdkey changer for diablo 2 lord of destruction? :domo:

BlaZeR
07-22-2005, 03:56 PM
yes

Trident
07-22-2005, 06:36 PM
well... can you give me a link for it? i searched this site and google but i cant finda any... ty very much :D

immortal_technique
07-22-2005, 06:39 PM
hey im trying to learn how to use the new zero.v.3 file and when i attached it to the old damnation ine i was using it wont work any suggestions?

Trident
07-23-2005, 10:33 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................ wrong thread

Indefinite
07-25-2005, 05:05 PM
Onlyer's Pack (http://www.battleforums.com/staff/diablo/OnlyerPack.zip) containts show cd-key, key changer and a loader for D2 1.10.

MasterX
07-28-2005, 03:54 AM
hey im trying to learn how to use the new zero.v.3 file and when i attached it to the old damnation ine i was using it wont work any suggestions?

Click Start Run type "shutdown -s" (withotu quotes)

guy476
07-28-2005, 04:04 AM
Click Start Run type "shutdown -s" (withotu quotes)

i tried that and all i got was uber hacks!!!!!! what did i do wrong? :(