PDA

View Full Version : FF8

Dr. Silence
07-31-2004, 03:17 AM
HEY HEY.
Does anyone here still play ff8?
i was a tip top player back in the day and i just uncovered the cd's while cleaning up my study and installed it this morning and am starting playing, does anyone here play ff8 maybe at this piont of time or know allot about it or just love the ff SERIES!?

DSG
07-31-2004, 12:37 PM
:uglylol:
I love the Final Fantasy series too. I have all of the GC/PS1/PS2/PC games except FFXI. I also have all but one of the NES/SNES/GB/GBC/GBA cartridges too (the JAP release of FFIII that was titled FFVI). I have not played FF8 in a while, because i beat it a long time ago.

bulk_4me
07-31-2004, 12:41 PM
Somehow I prefer FF7, I have both of them (FF7, FF8) installed right now :P

el-camino-ss
07-31-2004, 12:44 PM
I thought ff8 was to ez.....than agian I used a gameshark :P

Fish Beans
07-31-2004, 04:23 PM
Could that be why it's too easy? Could cheating possibly make a game easier? No, it couldn't be.

If you want a challenge, try to beat FF VIII without leveling up. An even harder challenge is to beat Final Fantasy Tactics using only Ramza, with only one class, and only abilities from that class. You need to get to your class within the first several battles, using a gameshark to unlock the classes is all right, since it doesn't make it any easier.

unimailer1972
07-31-2004, 04:27 PM
Could that be why it's too easy? Could cheating possibly make a game easier? No, it couldn't be.

If you want a challenge, try to beat FF VIII without leveling up. An even harder challenge is to beat Final Fantasy Tactics using only Ramza, with only one class, and only abilities from that class. You need to get to your class within the first several battles, using a gameshark to unlock the classes is all right, since it doesn't make it any easier.

Good to hear somehow give Tactics a shout out. That was my favorite by far, but I don't have a PS2, so I haven't played the nexest ones. As for just using Ramza, no F***ing way, Cloud is just too bada** not to get and max out.

Fish Beans
07-31-2004, 04:39 PM
Orlandu owns them all.

DuckDuckGoose
07-31-2004, 04:55 PM
i still play all my ff's i got 7,8,9,10, and tactics love them all the only ones i wont by is ff 11 cause its a mmorpg and thats not fair, it should have stayed a one player game like the rest

Fish Beans
07-31-2004, 05:05 PM
Online is where gaming is heading. It's inevitable, all the major developers are working their way into the online arena. Exepct more and more of your favorite games to go online very soon.

Dr. Silence
07-31-2004, 05:34 PM
nice responce from the FF lover.
if anyone needs help with ff8. remember im the best at it =)

Roland
07-31-2004, 09:14 PM
wtf are you talking about uni. Cloud is a faggot. Nothing but a pussy boy that looses himself in the "lifestream" aka "gay stream". Ramza isnt much either, but he sure is better than that pussy boy Cloud.

Fish Beans
07-31-2004, 09:54 PM
Insulting a person who doesn't really exist. How sad.

Roland
07-31-2004, 10:34 PM
Indeed.

Dr. Silence
08-01-2004, 01:01 AM
Anyone here really good at ff8 ?
I wanna compare junctions and strats lol ;)
Coz im the best ff8 player ever, i swear !! =)

Poon
08-01-2004, 12:39 PM
ahaha. i have ff3... im happy i have it.

Gantznaught
08-01-2004, 04:51 PM
advent children is gonna suck ass. Cloud and sephiroth looks like transexual women, tifa looks more like rinoa than herself and barret has a mechanical arm now? wat next, a missile foot?

unseenkilla_29
08-01-2004, 07:57 PM
lol probly,but i bet their next step is humans that have been crosed with animals. the vierra from ff tactics advance, rabbit women? wtf.

DuckDuckGoose
08-01-2004, 08:33 PM
unseekilla your 100% right ive seen screen shots for ff12, and one of the main characters is exactly a rabbit woman, also ff12 takes place in the same world as ff tactics but a a dif time

Fish Beans
08-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Anyone here really good at ff8 ?
I wanna compare junctions and strats lol ;)
Coz im the best ff8 player ever, i swear !! =)
Nobody cares who's best at a single player game.

But, in addressing your questions, go beat the game without leveling up, including Omega Weapon (or whatever it is), without using cheap ass invincibility items. Once you do that, then you can brag about how you're better than everybody else.

bulk_4me
08-01-2004, 11:09 PM
advent children is gonna suck ass. Cloud and sephiroth looks like transexual women, tifa looks more like rinoa than herself and barret has a mechanical arm now? wat next, a missile foot?
In theory Barret had a Mechanichal Arm, he lost his arm while holding Marle's Dad (WTF was his name anyway), there is a cheap ass FMV showing that, and since during the game you can even add a boxing glove as weapon, why not just add a mechanical arm..

Dr. Silence
08-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Nobody cares who's best at a single player game.

But, in addressing your questions, go beat the game without leveling up, including Omega Weapon (or whatever it is), without using cheap ass invincibility items. Once you do that, then you can brag about how you're better than everybody else.

The best i have ever gotten was lvl 12 disk3. Because other then that its impossible NOT to level up, and at the same time beat the game, i know every singe micro step in the game, every possible detail, and what are you talking about "omega weapon"....

Fish Beans
08-02-2004, 08:51 AM
You obviously aren't nearly as good as you think you are if you don't even know what Omega Weapon is. Also, it is very possible to beat the game without leveling up. It is my conclusion that you suck ass at the game, but think you're good anyway.

Gantznaught
08-06-2004, 10:26 AM
but whats the point of beating omega weapon, all you get is "proof" of omega on selphie's homepage. They could at least give u a card or something.

BloodyBlade
08-06-2004, 11:31 AM
I own FF 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 10-2 and tactics. Ive got about 10 FF soundtracks also. I really love the Final Fantasy music.

ForbiddenDNA
08-06-2004, 12:56 PM

As you level up in FF8, the monster will level up with you. Me, I just get my magic and whatever higher..

----------------------

FF8 is my favorite of all the FF games. Especially the stories.

Dr. Silence
08-10-2004, 12:45 AM
DAM STRAIGHT.
and omega weapon is shit, simple and yet its known as the STRONGEST monster..
god bless griever.

Fish Beans
08-10-2004, 06:02 AM
As you level up in FF8, the monster will level up with you. Me, I just get my magic and whatever higher..

I don't think you've ever actually played a no level game, because it's not that simple. You still need to get abilities or else you've got no chance.

Dr. Silence
08-11-2004, 02:55 AM
And leveling up gf's is a pickle and a half.