PDA

View Full Version : Cdkeys

Manincloak
06-12-2005, 04:14 AM
Isn't it true that you can use one CDkey, like a million times simultaneously (howeva u spell that), long as they are all on different IPs??

DeLeTe
06-12-2005, 04:22 AM
Maybe, maybe not, all I can say is my friend uses his key and I use the same key on a bot at the same time. So probably.

Polie13
06-12-2005, 04:31 AM
Isn't it true that you can use one CDkey, like a million times simultaneously (howeva u spell that), long as they are all on different IPs??

Yes, you can do this.

Manincloak
06-12-2005, 05:26 AM
Thanks guys, just making sure.

Eternex
06-13-2005, 06:41 PM
so me and my friend could use the same cd key and play on b.net at the same time?

Ding Dong Ditch
06-13-2005, 06:44 PM
UGh...I say bull****.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
06-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Im pretty sure you cant becuase on WC3 you cant =-\.

Eternex
06-13-2005, 08:04 PM
ok well thankx

Zaund
06-13-2005, 08:22 PM
Are you sure that they can because all the leaked cd keys can only have one person at a time on them.

dt_spectre
06-13-2005, 09:34 PM
yawn let me clear this up for everyone here.

you can use the same cd key but you can't put them on the same realm. meaning you and your friend cannot play on uswest with the same key unless you have different cd keys.

but you can play on your friends cd key if your playing on a different realm example: your friend playing on us west while you are playing on us east. you can play on the same cd key as long as it's on different realms.

1 starcraft cd key can play on 4 computers. us west, us east , europe , asia

Manincloak
06-13-2005, 10:56 PM
y
you can use the same cd key but you can't put them on the same realm. meaning you and your friend cannot play on uswest with the same key unless you have different cd keys.

I know for a fact that's a load of crap. On numerous occasions have I run either a bot with a cdkey of some1 whos been online, and me and all my friends use the same cdkey, and we play on b.net togther all the time, not just in the same realm, but in the same game.

Just wondering if there's any limit to how many clients can use the same key....

Firestorm[007]
07-12-2005, 07:23 PM
bull crap....me and my friend have the same cdkey and we both use same realm and same game.

SC_Modder
07-12-2005, 08:43 PM
No way, I can't ever get one CD to work on two different clients. On the same realm. On different realms, I think so, I've never tried it.

ashman
07-17-2005, 10:36 PM
:P im not really sure but i do no for 30 mins prob max for most ppl u can use it on the same realm same game and everything but over 30 mins and i doubt it cuz ive tried htis and it dissconnects u lol i could be tottally and utually wrong <------- howeva the hell u spell that lol

ashman
07-17-2005, 10:47 PM
:P im not really sure but i do no for 30 mins prob max for most ppl u can use it on the same realm same game and everything but over 30 mins and i doubt it cuz ive tried htis and it dissconnects u lol i could be tottally and utually wrong <------- howeva the hell u spell that lol

Pharnax
07-17-2005, 10:53 PM
yawn let me clear this up for everyone here.

but you can play on your friends cd key if your playing on a different realm example: your friend playing on us west while you are playing on us east. you can play on the same cd key as long as it's on different realms.

1 starcraft cd key can play on 4 computers. us west, us east , europe , asia

WRONG!!! Me and 2 friends all use the same cdkey at the same time on europe.battle.net :)

Please don't make anything up unless you have really tried it thx. :angry:

BlaZeR
07-18-2005, 12:02 AM
Stop double posting

choujianbu
07-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah.. how do you use the same cdkey at one time?
because ive tried to use mine with a bot.. and it never works...it says my Cd Key is already in use by *my name*

DA(
07-19-2005, 08:07 PM
Uh I don't think so.

BobPickle
07-19-2005, 08:14 PM
umm duh......just so everyone knows all that other **** that was said is a load of crap. I introduced my 5 friends to starcraft and each one still plays today all of which use the same one cd key I first gave them, which happens to be the one I use too. However, if one of the five of us is playing, I do NOT think that a BOT can be in the same realm with the SAME cd key at once

edit: oh yea and we can all play at once if u didn't realize that

DJ_music123
07-19-2005, 10:59 PM
Well i already did that 2 years ago with my friend and it worked very fine.

Lord_Nicon
07-20-2005, 02:01 PM
ok it is SUPPOSED to be impossible to have 2 or more players on the same game, on the same realm/server... also is true with the names... exept when you logon with an in use name, you get a #2 or something next to your name.....im drifting....
it IS theoretticly possible to have 2 players logged on the same game and server/realm IF they er 2 seperate computers with different ip addresses...
AND if they attempt to lonon to battle.net at the same time, down to i think almost 1 second...
i dont know why this is, probobly because it takes time to send out all the info about whose logged-on with what key...
other than what i have mentiond, it is tottaly inefficient and impossible to get more than 1 account off of 1 key....
ALSO i think this exploit only works for starcraft...