PDA

View Full Version : I can disable to wdetector

gws730
10-29-2010, 06:17 AM
I can used to wdetector with Oblivion.
it's never give to Unally

if you want to use wdetector, than you typing this word, than you can use to wdetector(version 2.00~2.23)
"나는 한국인"
you copy this and use to spam proggram

StarteR2
10-29-2010, 08:00 AM
I can used to wdetector with Oblivion.
it's never give to Unally

if you want to use wdetector, than you typing this word, than you can use to wdetector(version 2.00~2.23)
"나는 한국인"
you copy this and use to spam proggram

You have a better chance of typing in korean and people will just use google translate. I understood nothing besides wdetector oblivion and spam.

Zhuinden
10-29-2010, 09:11 AM
He said the wDetector anti-nonkorean protection turns off if you type that korean text.

StarteR2
10-29-2010, 09:49 AM
He said the wDetector anti-nonkorean protection turns off if you type that korean text.

he said spam, does he mean type it once or does he mean spam it with a spammer.... in which case.... not suspicious at all....

Abrupt
10-31-2010, 11:39 AM
of course you wouldn't need to keep sending it, that would be retarded.

Gold_Yoshi
11-05-2010, 08:37 AM
he said spam, does he mean type it once or does he mean spam it with a spammer.... in which case.... not suspicious at all....
First off: You're a pretentious idiot.

Secondly: You can't copy/paste in Starcraft, so you would HAVE to use some sort of spamming program to do it. How else would you type those characters you don't even have on your keyboard?

StarteR2
11-06-2010, 11:12 AM
First off: You're a pretentious idiot.

Secondly: You can't copy/paste in Starcraft, so you would HAVE to use some sort of spamming program to do it. How else would you type those characters you don't even have on your keyboard?

Fine, if no one gives a crap about you being a top class jerk than i'l tell ya. I figuered out before you ya moron, yes, yes I did, it's just that guys english is just as bad as your logic, and I wanted to make sure you don't need to spam it a couple of times. You understand? Also, I know you can't copy paste **** in starcraft you stupid ******, only an ******* like you can think it's a breakthrough that you can't select or paste text in game or lobby.

Take a look retard:
"you copy this and use to spam proggram"

Sure you could guess what he means, but it is miss leading, it says that you need to spam... see that "to" there? it means a verb follows.
Idiot.

Jphoenix
11-08-2010, 02:48 AM
Guys, calm down a bit all the name calling is kinda childish and weakens your point.

mikurej95
12-02-2010, 06:06 PM
나는 한국인

sksms gksrnrdls

If you can get the Korean language pack on your system, type the above and it should work.
Of course switch to the Korean format first.

Zhuinden
12-02-2010, 11:55 PM
Thank you.