PDA

View Full Version : ValiantChaos Maphack (1.0.3 to 1.07) posts

Pages : [1] 2

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Updated to v1.0.3 to fix the crash that was occurring for some users. All it happened to be was a variable I forgot to initialize, last feature to be included and had forgot about it.

need
09-29-2010, 09:16 AM
All options will work perfectly

thx man

i love it

behind80
09-29-2010, 10:36 AM
Camera lock is not working in this v1.0.3 ?

i cant lock with F8

Zynastor
09-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Camera lock is not working in this v1.0.3 ?

i cant lock with F8

It's suppose to lock your camera in position for replays, that way you can look at your enemy without it showing in a replay.

illumination
09-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Thank you for this wonderful MH. Version 1.0.2 didn't work for me for some reason(crashes after the game loads up) and that is all fixed in this 1.0.3 :D I'm not all sure about this, but it seems like SC2 will have another update pretty soon, if not now. I play from Korea, and for us, the server is down due to a system check/update(didn't specify). I hope they're just fixing some minor bugs like phoenix having problem after anti-gravity ability...

Well, thanks again for this amazing MH!

Mephisto
09-29-2010, 11:23 AM
perfect man! nice hack

FOX-COOL-9
09-29-2010, 11:31 AM
U THINK is hack is awesome?? when day comes ur sc2 acc well be close i am not download is hack cuz i am not risking anything! But good job, 3stars ☆☆☆ i think Zynastor well make a batter hack XD i no, BUT GJ GL HF <and if ur acc does get close? i told you so! :P > bye! >LOL>

k4ne
09-29-2010, 11:44 AM
U THINK is hack is awesome?? when day comes ur sc2 acc well be close i am not download is hack cuz i am not risking anything! But good job, 3stars ☆☆☆ i think Zynastor well make a batter hack XD i no, BUT GJ GL HF <and if ur acc does get close? i told you so! :P > bye! >LOL>

English please !

wasyl
09-29-2010, 12:25 PM
Work perfect, thanks Mr ;)

PhsycoPath
09-29-2010, 12:45 PM
1.0.3 crashes still . 1.0.2 worked awesome

Zynastor
09-29-2010, 01:09 PM

You need to post more info than that to help VC, what were you doing and where did it crash? Were you also using any other hacks?

bolaxax
09-29-2010, 01:25 PM
On VCMH.ini i see this line:

; Auto-mine minerals and auto-build worker on game start
AutoStart=0It already work or is in development?

KingKingKong
09-29-2010, 01:28 PM

Post your crash info here Pastebin.com - #1 paste tool since 2002! (http://pastebin.com/), and then post the link to VC, don't forget delete your personal info.

It already work or is in development?

Just change the "0" to "1", then you will see.

bolaxax
09-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Just change the "0" to "1", then you will see.

I tried but dont work, this is why i coming here to know if its on development or if i need do more somenthing.

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 01:38 PM
On VCMH.ini i see this line:

; Auto-mine minerals and auto-build worker on game start
AutoStart=0It already work or is in development?

That's something for next release, it's mostly done but just needs a few more touches.

levinthan9
09-29-2010, 02:05 PM
Ur lack the most important part of a maphack : detect invisible units.

jpheonix
09-29-2010, 02:13 PM
Ur lack the most important part of a maphack : detect invisible units.

agree

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 02:24 PM
It should show burrowed and invisible units, however the invisible units are only shown under fog of war and you lose visibility of them when they come into vision. I can probably fix that tho, but you might get confused with what you can actually see.

marduk
09-29-2010, 02:36 PM
yeah its better the way it is
i can see the invisible units under the fog
would be confusing otherwise yeah
better this way for me :P
ty for good work man

jadenx2
09-29-2010, 02:57 PM
agreed, i like the way it is now. less confusing.

jpheonix
09-29-2010, 03:08 PM
It should show burrowed and invisible units, however the invisible units are only shown under fog of war and you lose visibility of them when they come into vision. I can probably fix that tho, but you might get confused with what you can actually see.

Valiant the option to show the menus, the replay menu with resources and stuff is AMAZING, do you know how invaluable this information is about the enemy, or if its time to just quit the game and try another one its easy to see how far behind you are. Thank you for this epic feature.

Neo777
09-29-2010, 03:40 PM
cant agree to that.

I Played like 20 games now with this hack (like 10 in ladder) and i have to say that i didnt used the replay-panel once in a way that helped me, but sometimes not by purpose hitting it which caused a delay for me because i had to close it again.

I think this could be useful for a few number of players but definetely not for me.

jpheonix
09-29-2010, 03:55 PM
cant agree to that.

I Played like 20 games now with this hack (like 10 in ladder) and i have to say that i didnt used the replay-panel once in a way that helped me, but sometimes not by purpose hitting it which caused a delay for me because i had to close it again.

I think this could be useful for a few number of players but definitely not for me.
Thats because you do not have the same kind of tactical mind that me and alot of others have, like in the army we value intelligence (information about the enemy) to the highest degree. As a zerg player I am a reactionist, knowing what hes building when hes building it?? are you kidding me, even what upgrades are coming - you must be a fool not to try and learn how to use this invaluable tool.

Voice Of Korhal
09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
Stop calling everyone a fool, you sound like a whitey mcrankerhonkey.

Maybe some people are ALREADY good without knowing what upgrades they are doing. And as he said, it's not suited for him.

ShadowMiser
09-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Fantastic job, ValiantChaos. This is easily the best public maphack available (Even better than a lot of private ones :P). Keep up the great work! :)

AnTi-SC
09-29-2010, 08:23 PM
agreed, i like the way it is now. less confusing.

AGREED

ValiantChaos, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

LemmeLeech
09-29-2010, 08:38 PM
ValiantChaos you fantastic boss

BUT I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION

is there a way, using your map hack, to put a nydus where you have no allied vision? Cause using this other map hack, I will NOT name names on your thread, you can put a nydus where you have no vision.

And another difference between the two hacks, maybe this has something to do with why I can place a nydus where I have no vision using the other one, your hack doesn't mess up the mechanic for placing an extractor at a geyser where you have no vision. But using the other one you can't build an extractor at a geyser where you don't have vision.

Thank you for all the effort you put into this for us

behind80
09-29-2010, 09:18 PM
It's suppose to lock your camera in position for replays, that way you can look at your enemy without it showing in a replay.

I already trun on F8, but when i look at realplay. i still found i m looking at enemy. why is that?

Aberrant
09-30-2010, 01:30 AM
ValiantChaos you fantastic boss

BUT I JUST HAVE ONE QUESTION

is there a way, using your map hack, to put a nydus where you have no allied vision? Cause using this other map hack, I will NOT name names on your thread, you can put a nydus where you have no vision.

And another difference between the two hacks, maybe this has something to do with why I can place a nydus where I have no vision using the other one, your hack doesn't mess up the mechanic for placing an extractor at a geyser where you have no vision. But using the other one you can't build an extractor at a geyser where you don't have vision.

Thank you for all the effort you put into this for us

If you start dropping in a nydus in a lace you can not see, it will be very easy for someone to spot on a replay. Next thing you know you will be banned.

someguy1984
09-30-2010, 04:16 AM
I downloaded this yesterday and it worked fine, but now when I try to open the loader.exe it gets blocked for a trojan and I have downloaded it again has anyone else experienced this?

ShadowMiser
09-30-2010, 05:38 AM
I downloaded this yesterday and it worked fine, but now when I try to open the loader.exe it gets blocked for a trojan and I have downloaded it again has anyone else experienced this?

That would be your antivirus. Although it should've been instant even if it was a falsepositive.. o.O

someguy1984
09-30-2010, 06:11 AM
That would be your antivirus. Although it should've been instant even if it was a falsepositive.. o.O

That is exactly what it was. I just turned off my anti-virus for a second, loaded it up and presto it works. And no virus or trojans to report. Thanks a lot.

ValiantChaos
09-30-2010, 06:18 AM
New version released, it include my auto start feature which is auto-mine and auto-train worker on game start.

That is exactly what it was. I just turned off my anti-virus for a second, loaded it up and presto it works. And no virus or trojans to report. Thanks a lot.

Most likely your anti-virus is picking up on the code packer used on Loader.exe, but it's perfectly safe.

NickF
09-30-2010, 06:47 AM
To ensure that no kind of auto mine detection occurs like in sc1, is there a time delay implemented?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ValiantChaos
09-30-2010, 07:00 AM
To ensure that no kind of auto mine detection occurs like in sc1, is there a time delay implemented?

Indeed there is delay.

NickF
09-30-2010, 07:19 AM
Well done once again Valiant.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jpheonix
09-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Indeed there is delay.

Valiant when will this feature be active? Or does it already work.
and What if i want to 6pool. Building a single worker breaks 6pool into a 7pool.

jpheonix
09-30-2010, 07:44 AM
.:closed_2:

Arashi87
09-30-2010, 08:08 AM
LOL!!!!!

behind80
09-30-2010, 08:35 AM
download 1 i can`t open.......

Aberrant
09-30-2010, 08:39 AM
Do you have a program that can open a .rar file?

someguy1984
09-30-2010, 08:49 AM
New version released, it include my auto start feature which is auto-mine and auto-train worker on game start.

Most likely your anti-virus is picking up on the code packer used on Loader.exe, but it's perfectly safe.

Thanks man, I got it open and everything is fine. Great Job

k4ne
09-30-2010, 09:01 AM
so so many and great updates these days. Thanks for sharing it with us. it works perfectly for me :)

That kind of MH reminds me Zoid Quality. /cheer.

TheGameGuy
09-30-2010, 09:25 AM
"It should show burrowed and invisible units, however the invisible units are only shown under fog of war and you lose visibility of them when they come into vision."

I agree with this, if you make invisible units visiable the computer might crash thinking it can hit them? either way, leave it.. we all know the invisable unit is coming when we see it under fog of war.. just poop out a observer or overseer and away u go lol

jpheonix
09-30-2010, 10:30 AM
This hacker, hes like a Jedi - a true Jedi I hope the dark forces, the Sith master Blizzard doesn't shut him down with their Sith lawyers. I see him expanding this hack, it evolving from the 3/3 long range hydralisk that it is into a 3/3 melee 3/3 air brood lord some day.

behind80
09-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Please upload a BBS accessories rar. Thanks
I can't browsing the download web
may my IP reasons

jpheonix
09-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Please upload a BBS accessories rar. Thanks
I can't browsing the download web
may my IP reasons

English please?

behind80
09-30-2010, 11:39 AM
English please?

Uploaded to the forum thanks
i can download
or Send to email [email protected]
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/VNO06GMQO0) i can`t down

TheGameGuy
09-30-2010, 12:01 PM
everything works great man thx

TheGameGuy
09-30-2010, 12:04 PM
LOVE the auto start minerals thing, great work man, thanks for sharing your skills with us , i hope megaupload pays u or something for the hits or my click through whatever lol

TheGameGuy
09-30-2010, 12:05 PM
i clicked on 4 ads for u lol and gamethreat lol

Mathis
09-30-2010, 12:43 PM
Thank you so much!!

lollerblades
09-30-2010, 12:44 PM
I LOVE YOU VALIANT.

guciman
09-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Can you have option to turn auto mine off? Though its a great idea, its very slow compared to manually doing it. It would be amazing if you could do it so each probe goes to an individual mineral thing upon start also. (Instead all in the center) + faster, it takes a couple more seconds than it takes me manually for it automine / get new probe

dayumken
09-30-2010, 01:40 PM
Can you post an upload link on:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://megaupload.com/)
Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire (http://mediafire.com/)

Please?

diablo2264
09-30-2010, 01:45 PM
Could someone please explain to me how to download it off of the media file site? All I get is ads and I don't know if I click on them or not.

EDIT: I downloaded the direct download but when I extract I don't get a loader. Anyone else have this issue or know what I'm doing wrong?

dayumken
09-30-2010, 02:21 PM
Could someone please explain to me how to download it off of the media file site? All I get is ads and I don't know if I click on them or not.

EDIT: I downloaded the direct download but when I extract I don't get a loader. Anyone else have this issue or know what I'm doing wrong?

The Direct isn't even uploaded yet..
/Report Spam.

And plus, does it take that freakin' long to upload a 30 MB file to BH?

ValiantChaos
10-01-2010, 12:10 AM
This hack is not detected, it seems many were banned from the detected hacks before starcraft 2 v1.1.0. It's possible you could have also been banned for obvious maphack usage, but anyways this hack is SAFE and undetected. Anyone reporting bans, I am sorry to hear that but please don't post them here because it's spamming up my thread.

Ahlblom
10-01-2010, 12:18 AM
This hack is not detected, it seems many were banned from the detected hacks before starcraft 2 v1.1.0. It's possible you could have also been banned for obvious maphack usage, but anyways this hack is SAFE and undetected. Anyone reporting bans, I am sorry to hear that but please don't post them here because it's spamming up my thread.

My account was banned today, but I dont care anyways. I love your hack but obviously I didnt "hide" my maphacking.
Ill buy a new Starcraft II today for 10 Euros..

Good work with the hack, keep going!

PS.
Does your hack have Camera spoofer now?

flatounet
10-01-2010, 12:31 AM
where buy it at 10€ ?

ValiantChaos
10-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Can you have option to turn auto mine off? Though its a great idea, its very slow compared to manually doing it. It would be amazing if you could do it so each probe goes to an individual mineral thing upon start also. (Instead all in the center) + faster, it takes a couple more seconds than it takes me manually for it automine / get new probe

Yes you can use the command /as when your in-game or you can turn it off in VCMH.ini, that way it's off when the hack loads.

I can make the workers go to a mineral field each (which I would prefer too) but this would be obvious your using my hack and competitive games would look out for something like that. I can possible increase the speed of auto-mine and auto-train but you don't want it too fast, otherwise it could be detected. I can however add config options to adjust the delay between actions and selecting.

PS.

I think your referring to like the camera zoom in and out thing? that will be added later in a future version.

Ahlblom
10-01-2010, 01:52 AM
Yes you can use the command /as when your in-game or you can turn it off in VCMH.ini, that way it's off when the hack loads.

I can make the workers go to a mineral field each (which I would prefer too) but this would be obvious your using my hack and competitive games would look out for something like that. I can possible increase the speed of auto-mine and auto-train but you don't want it too fast, otherwise it could be detected. I can however add config options to adjust the delay between actions and selecting.

I think your referring to like the camera zoom in and out thing? that will be added later in a future version.

Sorry, I was no so clear in my question.
I mean, if i click the enemy base. Will it be shown in the replay that Ive looked at his base?

ValiantChaos
10-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Sorry, I was no so clear in my question.
I mean, if i click the enemy base. Will it be shown in the replay that Ive looked at his base?

I think you mean camera lock then, that feature has been in there since the maphack was released. Hotkey is F8 and you should enable it when your looking at the enemy, also all selections on units are client sided and won't be saved into the replay.

My original posts explains all the features like camera lock and the maphack.

Acarun
10-01-2010, 03:31 AM
The auto-mine/auto-train is currently so slow that I can't see it being useful to anyone who aren't very low rated. Instead of just significantly reducing the delay I'd suggest making the delay customizable so that anyone from bronze to high diamond can choose a setting that fits their level of play without it looking suspicious. Also it would be preferable to have an option that enables a 3/3 worker split since it is vastly superior, on certain maps, to just sending all workers to one patch.
Everything else is absolutely stellar. The only other major thing that is missing is a "zoom hack" which enables you to zoom out much further than is currently allowed.

lollerblades
10-01-2010, 03:41 AM
My account was banned today, but I dont care anyways. I love your hack but obviously I didnt "hide" my maphacking.
Ill buy a new Starcraft II today for 10 Euros..

PS.

where do u buy sc2 for 10 euros?:o

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Yeah does anyone know where to buy starcraft 2 online? is it possible to buy just the cd key or it online without going to a retailer?

i am unsure if I am banned yet but as of this morning I wasn't

mb

Ahlblom
10-01-2010, 04:24 AM
where do u buy sc2 for 10 euros?:o

One of my friends works in a gamestore!
75% discount! :)

Ahlblom
10-01-2010, 05:00 AM
If anyone else got banned, please write it here.

Neo777
10-01-2010, 05:03 AM
YY me got banned too and i used also vcmh , i wrote u 2 PM's , can you answer them please ^^.

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 05:37 AM
can we move the ban information to another thread?

im sure VC will still want to update us here

So it seems some people are getting banned from VC's hck and some people arn't? Do you think blizzard did checks on games and player reports to help them justify who had the hack? cause it probably wasn't easy to detect.... but they looked at replays im thinkin?

AnTi-SC
10-01-2010, 05:37 AM
i got banned!! where to buy cheap cd key?

Madz
10-01-2010, 05:46 AM
I don't believe this is undetected for one minute, alot of people got banned for using this hack and instead of doing something about it or admitting it, all VC has done is delate post's and said we got banned for other hacks... i suggest anyone wanting to keep there account not to bother using maphacks.

People are forgeting Blizzard are a multi Billion dollar company, and spend alot of resources on anti-hacks. Its very unlikely any guy in there bedroom can make something so sophisticated that it can bypass these measures and be undetectable for any long period of time.

Voice Of Korhal
10-01-2010, 05:56 AM
we have in the past. Nobody's willing to go to court with Blizzard, not make a anti hack counter.

reversecowgirl
10-01-2010, 06:12 AM
I don't believe this is undetected for one minute, alot of people got banned for using this hack and instead of doing something about it or admitting it, all VC has done is delate post's and said we got banned for other hacks... i suggest anyone wanting to keep there account not to bother using maphacks.

People are forgeting Blizzard are a multi billion dollar company, and spend alot of resources on anti-hacks. Its very likely any guy in there bedroom can make something so sophisticated that it can bypass these measures.

fix'd

Obviously you never saw the amount of hacknig in d2, bw, wc3, WoW.

Madz
10-01-2010, 06:22 AM
fix'd

Obviously you never saw the amount of hacknig in d2, bw, wc3, WoW.

Ya maybe i should edit it and say nearly 75% of those people got their accounts banned.

lollerblades
10-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Yo madz; mmoglider.com :p honorbuddy etc

Madz
10-01-2010, 06:54 AM
Yo madz; mmoglider.com :p honorbuddy etc

I don't play WoW buddy. :freeman:

dcswow10
10-01-2010, 07:02 AM

People are forgeting Blizzard are a multi Billion dollar company, and spend alot of resources on anti-hacks. Its very unlikely any guy in there bedroom can make something so sophisticated that it can bypass these measures.

I believe that this hack is undetected. 5k bans isn't really that many compared to the actual player base (2 million??). I believe a good majority of the bans came from people using detected hacks last month and eventually migrating to this hack.

For those who were banned and you only used this hack, you were reported for obvious map hacking. Think long and hard for a moment. Did you forget to camera spoof while staring at your opponents base? Did you react too fast to an un-scouted all in push? Did you kill all your opponents overlords one after the other without even scouting them?? A lot of things can lead to people reporting you... All Blizzard has to do is review a few of your games and you are toast. Stick to using the "lite" option and not being too obvious.

Estupratom
10-01-2010, 07:52 AM
I was banned today.

bingo
10-01-2010, 07:56 AM
as i allready told this was the first and only hack i used on this account

bingo
10-01-2010, 07:58 AM
stop deleting our posts if u dont like the posts stop making failhacks is the truth undetected = fail

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 08:05 AM
stop deleting our posts if u dont like the posts stop making failhacks is the truth undetected = fail

oh go on bingo , you dont know what your talking about

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 08:08 AM
well u must have done something stupid becvause i ONLy used VC, actually and other hacks and im not banned at all.... u can't have people reporting you

bingo
10-01-2010, 08:17 AM
i hope u can read an understand english : I ONLY USED THIS ****ING VC AN GOT BANNED

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Yeah, but did you do anything stupid that wuold have gotten u reported too? :sad:

everyone stop just loosing your cool cause u can't play this afternoon as you had planned.. u will have to go buy another copy, get over it

Raptor99
10-01-2010, 09:08 AM
Damn I got banned

dumdumb
10-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Anyone knows wad happens when you enter a new cd key under your Bnet account?

You character will get deleted? Then what happens to your 3v3 and 4v4s records with your friends? Do your friend's leagues get resetted too?
What happens when someone look at your old character's profile?
Do you have to re-add your RealID friends?

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 09:30 AM
@ dumdumb

RealID friends are through facebook, so u can still import them on another account? unless im mistaken?

U will still get the wins u got with your hacker friends, but wont be in any leagues... again unless im mistaken

king98
10-01-2010, 09:54 AM
i only use vc and didnt get banned so vc is still safe ;-)

k4ne
10-01-2010, 10:07 AM
You can be banned for many many reasons... it's not because a MH is undetected that you won't be banned. Many banned people were reported by other users (look at many replay's website, there is a "that guy is a maphacker" category and it is full of noob maphacker) for doing **** (looking for fog of war all the time, etc...).

It's like some people are trying to discredit VC. Because, you know, this free maphack is 10 times better than 30$ Cranix & co MH. Seriously, how can you be banned for using VC MH since he released it when warden was off (i mean warden is scanning for nothing) and warden is still off, unless you did **** as i said before.

king98
10-01-2010, 10:37 AM
^^^^ what this guy said

ValiantChaos
10-01-2010, 10:50 AM

**** off idiot, this hack is not detected nor am I deleting posts. Moderators are trying to keep this thread clean of spam and idiots like yourself saying my hack is detected when I know for a fact it's not is just insulting to me, be thank full that I even released my work you stupid ****.

Lyric
10-01-2010, 10:54 AM
**** off idiot, this hack is not detected nor am I deleting posts. Moderators are trying to keep this thread clean of spam and idiots like yourself saying my hack is detected when I know for a fact it's not is just insulting to me, be thank full that I even released my work you stupid ****.

just ignore them man...I am going to create a new bnet account and ONLY use your hack from now on (as long as its updated for each patch) and will keep reporting back here if you want.

I found a way to get cd-keys for free at retail stores (doesn't involve stealing either)....so idc if I get banned, I'll just go get a new one.

GoatsGoneWild
10-01-2010, 11:30 AM
lolwow they deleted all the posts

Neo777
10-01-2010, 11:37 AM
If anybody read this , who is new and wants to DL VCMH: Don'T do it ! They deleted about 2 sites of posts where ppl said they got banned only of using vcmh ( and no other hacks). "undetected" = *facepalm*

Zynastor
10-01-2010, 11:39 AM
No threads are deleted you bunch of ****ing tools, they are found here link bellow

http://www.gamethreat.net/forums/starcraft-ii-wings-liberty/43830-valiantchaos-maphack-banned-posts-split.html

stop spamming up the thread you ****ing idiots.

ValiantChaos
10-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Since version starcraft 1.1.0 Warden has not been scanning for any hacks, right now with 1.1.1 after the mass ban warden is still not scanning for any hacks. It's impossible for this hack to be detected since warden is scanning for nothing, if it was detected all would have been banned for using it. Instead I get a bunch of ungrateful ****ers spamming my thread with bull****, I am glad for those who got banned for using a hack and claiming it was mine. You all knew the risk of using hacks, I have said several times this is not detected but you try to insult me after all I have done?

Be lucky to see another update of this hack, I am disgusted and insulted by a lot of these reply's.gl

Agnadius
10-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Well if u lose an account, there are two kinds of reactions. U don't give a f*** cause u aren't totally into the game or are financially well enough to afford a second one. Or u're an (in most cases) immature kid, who's nerdraging about his 3 month pocketmoney investment lost cause of, what he thinks, ur hack. Well u don't really wanna get angry @ children, so keep the good work up! It's a really great hack. I haven't used it in multiplayer, but use it often in SP and still not banned. Whatever, thanks for your work, mate! I appreciate it.

Cheers

Lyric
10-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Since version starcraft 1.1.0 Warden has not been scanning for any hacks, right now with 1.1.1 after the mass ban warden is still not scanning for any hacks. It's impossible for this hack to be detected since warden is scanning for nothing, if it was detected all would have been banned for using it. Instead I get a bunch of ungrateful ****ers spamming my thread with bull****, I am glad for those who got banned for using a hack and claiming it was mine. You all knew the risk of using hacks, I have said several times this is not detected but you try to insult me after all I have done?

Be lucky to see another update of this hack, I am disgusted and insulted by a lot of these reply's.gl

just ignore the idiots man, I enjoy your hack....its the best free public one.

Ahlblom
10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
I am currently 24-1 with my new account.
Im playing with Valiants hack, it works fine and Im not banned.

Just "hack smart", F8 before every enemy check.

k4ne
10-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I am currently 24-1 with my new account.
Im playing with Valiants hack, it works fine and Im not banned.

Just "hack smart", F8 before every enemy check.

+1

K-u-j-o
10-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Valiant,

Don't let the malevolence keep you down...hard work & dedication goes a long way and it definitely shows in your hack. There will always be haters out there and most are just ungrateful and gluttonous. Thanks for sharing your work with everyone and it's unfortunate that things have turned out to be so ugly.

linuxisawesome
10-01-2010, 02:06 PM
So long and thanks for all the fish.

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Agreed with VC, keep up the good work man, people are just putting there rage soemwhere where it isn't supposed to go,

u should make it elitest group to find and download just keep me on the good list lol (: i'll probably send a donation, i love the check for update feature now....

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 02:37 PM
please keep us updated

u sholud make it a private program those of us with intermediate hacking skills at least or awareness lol

TheGameGuy
10-01-2010, 02:46 PM
U know it was only 5000 accounts, they just did it to calm the people, make people think they are winning the war aganist hackers, haha but this is far from the truth as we know, just a way to show they are doing something... i really hope not many people come back hacking and risk losing there account..

Arbiter
10-01-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to this stuff. What kind of things should I or should I not be doing for safe maphacking? Only use this MH when warden is off?

My acc already got banned, not sure if it has anything to do with VC's mh, but I'm pretty sure it was already flagged due to usage of Perma's MH anyway.

I bought another copy, but would like to keep using VC's mh. So any tips for safe hacking?

guciman
10-01-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm kind of a newbie when it comes to this stuff. What kind of things should I or should I not be doing for safe maphacking? Only use this MH when warden is off?

My acc already got banned, not sure if it has anything to do with VC's mh, but I'm pretty sure it was already flagged due to usage of Perma's MH anyway.

I bought another copy, but would like to keep using VC's mh. So any tips for safe hacking?

If you are asking that then the only safe option for you is to not hack..

jpheonix
10-01-2010, 07:13 PM
I know why i lost my account.. it was because out of ignorance I had used freedom hack a few patches ago after it was detected. I love your work and when i buy my new key Ill be using your hack from day 1, 100% confidence in your work.

Morpheus
10-02-2010, 01:06 AM
i can confirm the bans were not due to VCs hack,it was and still is undetected.

how do i know?
because on the account for NA servers i used VC hack=not banned
on SEA server i used Permas hack=ban

marduk
10-02-2010, 01:07 AM

hey man they are a bunch of ****ing idiot
don't bother about them seriously.................
i mean ur hack is the best 1
and i guess it beat 99% of all the privates hacks
just don't bother with them
they are a bunch of ****ing idiots
dont let them get at you
your hack rules man
i got banned btw (cuz i used cranix ) and i don't give a **** ( people mature enough just shut their mouth....and they know that they ****ing hacked.....and that could be consequences)
and for all that say that you used only VC ....well my ass you must have use something like a trainer or something else
because like vc said..........WARDEN WASN'T CHECKING ANY HACKS ITS ON BUT NOT SCANNING FOR ANY HACKS

jpheonix
10-02-2010, 01:24 AM

Valiant please don't punish us for those damn immature nubs. We love you man and support your work, i truly hope you don't stop working on it, its genius and I know you will blow us away with some feature you are able to implement. God bless you and rise above brotha.

ps: consider the replys with appreciation and love, like from me for example or many others - good triumphs over evil and blatant ignorance.

PLZSTFU
10-02-2010, 01:33 AM
keep up the good work ! **** the haters.

lollerblades
10-02-2010, 05:13 AM
ValiantChaos I ask of you to read this and really think it through.

Sir. I can reassure you that the people who keep whineing that it was your hack who got em banned can not be over the age for 12. I assure you of this. Example that Bongo dude. **** that faggot. Hes a loser, I enjoy ur hack alot, My account got banned but thats a risk im willnig to take. I dont enjoy SC2 at all without Maphack and I ask of you to continue ur hack. BUT Dont make it public, go private, and let us pay you for it. You a $5 dollar fee would be great, its enough to keep the retards out, cause their mostly kids who cant afford ****. And it keeps you motivated and give u the proper credit you deserve. Having it publicly like this will only attract retards who really doesnt deserve a great hack like this. And it keeps the chances of the hack being detected higher. Seriously: **** you stupid tards who flame VC for his excellent work, I hope you understand what a pathetic loser you really are.

I ****ing hate it when people who dont deserve something gets a fine thing like this.

Edit: Moderators ,why isnt hat bongo dude banned already? Jez, Im gonna go buy myself a new copy of SC2 right now for $60. Even tho im a poor student, just because I trust Valiant, and I will only, ONLY use his hack. Wether he goes public or not, I will still only use his hack. I really, relaly hope u continue with the hack VC. 99% of us appreciate you, the rest are retards. **** em bad.

floute
10-02-2010, 05:43 AM

Sir. I can reassure you that the people who keep whineing that it was your hack who got em banned can not be over the age for 12. I assure you of this. Example that Bongo dude. **** that faggot. Hes a loser, I enjoy ur hack alot, My account got banned but thats a risk im willnig to take. I dont enjoy SC2 at all without Maphack and I ask of you to continue ur hack. BUT Dont make it public, go private, and let us pay you for it. You a $5 dollar fee would be great, its enough to keep the retards out, cause their mostly kids who cant afford ****. And it keeps you motivated and give u the proper credit you deserve. Having it publicly like this will only attract retards who really doesnt deserve a great hack like this. And it keeps the chances of the hack being detected higher. Seriously: **** you stupid tards who flame VC for his excellent work, I hope you understand what a pathetic loser you really are.

I ****ing hate it when people who dont deserve something gets a fine thing like this.

Edit: Moderators ,why isnt hat bongo dude banned already? Jez, Im gonna go buy myself a new copy of SC2 right now for $60. Even tho im a poor student, just because I trust Valiant, and I will only, ONLY use his hack. Wether he goes public or not, I will still only use his hack. I really, relaly hope u continue with the hack VC. 99% of us appreciate you, the rest are retards. **** em bad.

Wow nice post !!! +99 for it !!!

Madz
10-02-2010, 06:10 AM

Would you like a spoon with that? :awesome:

VEHEMENTBEE
10-02-2010, 08:32 AM
okay, just got new cd key today after banned. I will only use VC hack and f8 for camera lock. It's only day one so wish me luck. noobie question, how do i know if the warden is on or checking? plus i've recently got drop from a couple of games with vc hack on, anyone experiencing the same?

GoatsGoneWild
10-02-2010, 11:48 AM
noobs gone wild

NocNigga
10-02-2010, 12:02 PM
okay, just got new cd key today after banned. I will only use VC hack and f8 for camera lock. It's only day one so wish me luck. noobie question, how do i know if the warden is on or checking? plus i've recently got drop from a couple of games with vc hack on, anyone experiencing the same?

There have been some issues today with a lot of people dropping from games. It seems to have cleared up now, but it was happening regularly earlier. It is not VC or your Internetz, it was simply Battle.net having issues.

No worries.

diablo2264
10-02-2010, 12:34 PM
Whenever I download this hack and extract the loader doees not extract with the other files, is anyone else having this problem or if someone knows the solution please help.

jpheonix
10-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I think if this hack evolves into what we all hope it is, I believe some of us will give donations for his time, will you accept this valiant?

Aberrant
10-02-2010, 04:52 PM
Since people have obviously forgotten about the blizz letters and lawyers, remember that blizz has more legal recourse to take on anyone profiting from from hacking their intellectual property. If it was me I would not want people asking this publicly. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koreanano
10-02-2010, 09:45 PM

SC2 Warden Online Monitor (http://skillhackers.com/sc2warden/)
Please note the last update time. self-explanatory.

AnTi-SC
10-03-2010, 02:04 AM
i download the program SC2 Warden Online Monitor but dont know how to read the offset and rang.

When i load SC2 and run Scanechange it said no change made

But when i load VC and run Scanechange it show a list of offset and but with one range 0x05

longxx
10-03-2010, 05:42 AM
VC: when I tried to run this in single player mode, many features don't seem to work well
(doesn't reveal full map, doesn't show panel)

Is this only designed for online games?

GoatsGoneWild
10-03-2010, 05:44 AM
Since people have obviously forgotten about the blizz letters and lawyers, remember that blizz has more legal recourse to take on anyone profiting from from hacking their intellectual property. If it was me I would not want people asking this publicly. IMO

this

ValiantChaos
10-03-2010, 05:53 AM
VC: when I tried to run this in single player mode, many features don't seem to work well
(doesn't reveal full map, doesn't show panel)

Is this only designed for online games?

I test everything in offline single player, all should work apart from camera lock and safe selections. However it is mainly designed for online games, not so much offline use.

longxx
10-03-2010, 05:59 AM
I test everything in offline single player, all should work apart from camera lock and safe selections. However it is mainly designed for online games, not so much offline use.

this is how my game look like, and it didnt show the hack Text info when game started
any idea? Note the strange panel look and weird map reveal style
(I tried both Guest mode and Offline mode, same results)

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/comamfm8/2010100309_56_52.png

also: F5/F8 don't work, but I can see my own selection circles.

ValiantChaos
10-03-2010, 06:39 AM
this is how my game look like, and it didnt show the hack Text info when game started
any idea? Note the strange panel look and weird map reveal style
(I tried both Guest mode and Offline mode, same results)

2010100309_56_52.png - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen (http://www.imagebanana.com/view/comamfm8/2010100309_56_52.png)

also: F5/F8 don't work, but I can see my own selection circles.

That's unusual, does it work properly online? The only thing I can think of that might have that result is if a debugger was attached to the process.

floute
10-03-2010, 06:42 AM
Tested for me only dont work is Camera Lock in single game. MH / auto start build and left info panel work.

longxx
10-03-2010, 06:46 AM
That's unusual, does it work properly online? The only thing I can think of that might have that result is if a debugger was attached to the process.

No there was no debugger attached to the game

more info: I realized when I watch a replay, it prints the info text and I was able to toggle map status by F5, and camera lock works in replay mode too
seems like my computer is somehow confused between real game mode or watching a replay.... can you think of why?,

this is weird, seems only I am having this issue. could you take a look at this and help me sort out what's causing this?

screenshot: you can clearly see it's in a replay mode, and I was able to toggle mp stage, and I could even toggle camera lock:

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/o4lobkb7/2010100310_47_40.png

EDIT: problem solved, I've been loading my previously saved game, when I create a new single player game, the features worked, looks like in single player mode, your hack is treating a loaded game as watching replay, and watching replay as a real game?

ValiantChaos
10-03-2010, 06:55 AM
No there was no debugger attached to the game

more info: I realized when I watch a replay, it prints the info text and I was able to toggle map status by F5, and camera lock works in replay mode too
seems like my computer is somehow confused between real game mode or watching a replay.... can you think of why?,

this is weird, seems only I am having this issue. could you take a look at this and help me sort out what's causing this?

screenshot: you can clearly see it's in a replay mode, and I was able to toggle mp stage, and I could even toggle camera lock:

2010100310_47_40.png - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen (http://www.imagebanana.com/view/o4lobkb7/2010100310_47_40.png)

problem solved, I've been loading my previously saved game, when I create a new single player game, the features worked, looks like in single player mode, your hack is treating a loaded game as watching replay, and watching replay as a real game?

Well that's good, I could not really understand why.

I think it makes sense why you were having those problems. Game start function is not called when you load a game because of the way I do it, I guess you can say that's a bug with the hack. Also perhaps the observer panel does not work properly when you load a game, cause I can't see why that didn't work.

longxx
10-03-2010, 07:30 AM
cool thx for prompt replies

guciman
10-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Great work, thanks for providing the community with this.

jpheonix
10-03-2010, 08:42 AM

I'm sorry for the suggestion I did not consider that.

GoatsGoneWild
10-03-2010, 12:39 PM
VC, please post the source code.

MiCrOz
10-03-2010, 12:40 PM

Yeah, that'll happen.

PS Why isn't this guy banned yet? He was obviously in on the fake oblivion that was posted

marduk
10-03-2010, 01:41 PM
Yeah, that'll happen.

PS Why isn't this guy banned yet? He was obviously in on the fake oblivion that was posted

was thinking the same man

Mookster
10-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Weird. I coulda swore I did the deed.
Banned now, though. :ranger:

marduk
10-03-2010, 04:11 PM
Weird. I coulda swore I did the deed.
Banned now, though. :ranger:

awesome job... :)
not good to spread ****
who knows it didn't have a virus attached to it , that undetectable :P

BANNED
10-03-2010, 08:12 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ that goats guy.

Anyways, so far so good with VC's hack on my new account. Thanks and much appreciation for your excellent work VC!

ValiantChaos
10-04-2010, 01:31 AM

Well that would be stupid in many ways.

Releasing my work to the public, many would just rip it off like the kid Dew has already done(Don't pay for his hack) and everyone using my hack now would be at high risk of getting banned. I would be revealing the security of my hack and how my Warden protection works so it can be used against me and everyone using my source code. Not a smart thing to do...

Raptor99
10-04-2010, 08:37 AM
This is the best mh I have ever used in my life. I would like to thank you for your superb work.
By the way, do you really work for Blizzard?

Lyric
10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
so far so good on my new account as well.

awesome work

jpheonix
10-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Valiant where do you live? Can i take you out for drinks invite you to a party - Montreal here, introduce you to a few of my lady friends?

MiCrOz
10-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Just an FYI, unfortunately all the "so far so good!" message don't really mean a thing. Blizzard is banning in waves, meaning you won't know you were detected until its too late. Although currently the chances of this being detected are highly unlikely at this present moment, just keep that in mind.

dimikxx
10-04-2010, 01:00 PM
so why does the camera lock not work in single player?

so this 100% works on multi right?

Lyric
10-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Just an FYI, unfortunately all the "so far so good!" message don't really mean a thing. Blizzard is banning in waves, meaning you won't know you were detected until its too late. Although currently the chances of this being detected are highly unlikely at this present moment, just keep that in mind.

true, still I always check SC2Warden Online Monitor (http://skillhackers.com/sc2warden/) before loading it up, of course this can vary as it only updates every 8-12 hours. so who knows.....there is no 100% security in cheating, so if that chance isn't something you wish to take, as you would with ANY hack out in the market free or paid then don't do it.

pretty simple really....the more people that are scared to use it anyway, the better.....less competition with other maphackers in league play. =P

ValiantChaos
10-04-2010, 01:58 PM
This is the best mh I have ever used in my life. I would like to thank you for your superb work.
By the way, do you really work for Blizzard?

No problems. And I might just be a (Ex)Blizzard Employee :veryhappy:

Valiant where do you live? Can i take you out for drinks invite you to a party - Montreal here, introduce you to a few of my lady friends?

Unfortunately I live no where near you, and it's probably better to not reveal where I am. Otherwise couldn't refuse having a night out drinking with your lady friends, been a while since I gone to a party tho. I probably would prefer something like that now, I am bit over the night clubs(probably because a certain... candy has gone to crap here) but pubs I still don't mind.

so why does the camera lock not work in single player?
so this 100% works on multi right?

The way I done my Camera Lock feature will only work in multi player, can't see any reason to waste my time getting it to work for single player too.

If you want to test the feature, go online and create a custom game with computers but yes it 100% works.

nInjazx6r
10-04-2010, 04:03 PM
hey just let you know your Vc is the best by far good job and continue your good job

jpheonix
10-04-2010, 04:22 PM
No problems. And I might just be a (Ex)Blizzard Employee :veryhappy:

Unfortunately I live no where near you, and it's probably better to not reveal where I am. Otherwise couldn't refuse having a night out drinking with your lady friends, been a while since I gone to a party tho. I probably would prefer something like that now, I am bit over the night clubs(probably because a certain... candy has gone to crap here) but pubs I still don't mind.

The way I done my Camera Lock feature will only work in multi player, can't see any reason to waste my time getting it to work for single player too.

If you want to test the feature, go online and create a custom game with computers but yes it 100% works.

Haha np man, maybe one day you will come from Europe, i can deduce that you live around the EU union.

jpheonix
10-04-2010, 04:26 PM
With freedom's hack i was so stupid.. i thought you just hit map lock and thats it set it and forget it, with this hack and i'm sure the other one as well you need to click it every time u wanna scroll and look around past the borders of fog. I feel a lot safer knowing that they cant QQ replay and get me banned especially since they feel empowered now to report after blizzard aggressive no warning system of banning. Just remember when using VC's hack is to always press F8 before you commit the crime, that way no one can see you steal her panties.

Mathis
10-04-2010, 09:49 PM
ValiantChaos / / Just about English, I hope you understand ..

First I'm Korean and VCMH the most impressive I've ever used

Blizzard recently performed in the MH, including sanctions, even I did not

You live in a faraway place, but I hope the your work continues to be

good luck!!

marduk
10-04-2010, 11:47 PM

motreal fek tu dois parler quebecois tabarnak!?

jpheonix
10-05-2010, 01:30 AM
motreal fek tu dois parler quebecois tabarnak!?

Yes but i'm English, salut man, I play with a lot more French Montrealers in blizzard games though through my life, Quebecois are true gamers. I can speak French and i can speak Quebecois, but i prefer english.
Edit: are you really from Australia?

Todaytomorow
10-05-2010, 03:22 AM
Use this hack with caution!
I cant take of my mind that he in fact IS blizzard employee, and hes hack reports to blizzard account details so they can ban it after they collect 5k hackers.

marduk
10-05-2010, 03:39 AM
Yes but i'm English, salut man, I play with a lot more French Montrealers in blizzard games though through my life, Quebecois are true gamers. I can speak French and i can speak Quebecois, but i prefer english.
Edit: are you really from Australia?

yeah well moved in australia 2 years ago :P

( cool that u can speak both french , quebecois )
nice to meet ya bro !
(was from quebec city !!! ) :) calice c drole ca jparle francais pi jparle quebecois aussi ahaha quebecois cest le best entre les 2 :p

darkcolt88
10-05-2010, 03:52 AM
I cant take of my mind that he in fact IS blizzard employee, and hes hack reports to blizzard account details so they can ban it after they collect 5k hackers.

LMAO... dumbest post ever? Why would VC create hackers so that Blizz can ban them? BLIZZ have better things to do and already generate enough revenue off subscriptions from games such as WOW..Honestly $150000 is NOTHING to them (based on the number of bans x number of copies sold again to these banned 2500x 60)

My guess is that VC is an ex blizz employee. Probably disgruntled :P haha just kidding!

Keep up ur good work VC. Don't listen to em scrubs :)

MiCrOz
10-05-2010, 07:47 AM
It doesn't matter, they're already tracking you. In fact, theres a satellite streaming a IR feed of your house.

TheGameGuy
10-05-2010, 08:46 AM

LOL

TheGameGuy
10-05-2010, 08:49 AM
whats new today guys, did they put out ANOTHER patch now that today IS tuesday (server downtime day)...

what a crock eh, i can't believe they get away with taking down the servers EVERY week for 6 hours.. its just plain annoying... esp. for a product i paid for

Lyric
10-05-2010, 09:11 AM
whats new today guys, did they put out ANOTHER patch now that today IS tuesday (server downtime day)...

what a crock eh, i can't believe they get away with taking down the servers EVERY week for 6 hours.. its just plain annoying... esp. for a product i paid for

um, its for good measure that it goes down. It's to improve the battle.net system as a whole, as well as develop new features for it and the games provided on it.

I don't wake up til 12pm anyway, so I wait an hour and get to play.

TheGameGuy
10-05-2010, 09:24 AM
well thats good for you, i live in a time zone thats far ahead of PST so it ruins the game all day long.. But well I am working now, so It doesn't affect me that much. (at work all day)...

STILL , even though, you STILL figure, for such a high end title, they would have .1% downtime.. like any other web service and game...

TheGameGuy
10-05-2010, 09:24 AM
not 5% of time, down.. which is currecntly is

TheGameGuy
10-05-2010, 09:25 AM
5% of time during a 168 hour week is 8.4 hours.. just abuot how long they are down for...
which is sad in my opinion

JoBlack
10-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Valiant do you plan to add Achievement hack to your programm ?

TheGameGuy
10-05-2010, 10:37 AM
Is the game back up from maintencince yet? is it still patched 1.1.1? or did they update again?

K-u-j-o
10-05-2010, 11:27 AM
Is the game back up from maintencince yet? is it still patched 1.1.1? or did they update again?

I never even knew servers went down every week...but yes, it is up now.
Patch seems to be the same.

ValiantChaos
10-05-2010, 02:45 PM
Valiant do you plan to add Achievement hack to your programm ?

Yeah I can do that, never used it tho so not sure exactly all that it can do or how safe it is. I will look into it, and if all good it will probably be included in the next update.

K-u-j-o
10-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Yeah I can do that, never used it tho so not sure exactly all that it can do or how safe it is. I will look into it, and if all good it will probably be included in the next update.

The only problem I see with an achievement hack is that people might be suspicious when they see a bunch of unlocked ones w/ the same timestamp.

ValiantChaos
10-05-2010, 03:51 PM
The only problem I see with an achievement hack is that people might be suspicious when they see a bunch of unlocked ones w/ the same timestamp.

That can be fixed easy enough I suppose.

K-u-j-o
10-05-2010, 03:59 PM
That can be fixed easy enough I suppose.

Just speaking from personal experience.
FreedomHack had an achievement hack; I was unaware of the timestamps and used it blatantly to unlock all achievements...on the same day.

Lyric
10-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Just speaking from personal experience.
FreedomHack had an achievement hack; I was unaware of the timestamps and used it blatantly to unlock all achievements...on the same day.

just space it out....don't make it obvious like back to back brutal games. I think I got banned probably because of this reason on my original account because I got every single achievement in the game besides multi-player ones from kelstats trainer and other peoples saved games within 3 days, rofl.

Aberrant
10-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Personally I just use Kelstats trainer and get them slowly.

ValiantChaos
10-06-2010, 08:55 AM
Seems it's possible that you may be able to award yourself with any achievement you want, while testing some stuff I earned an achievement for some campaign mission I was not playing. I guess I could just go through all the id's and it will award me with every achievement, but that's probably not good and so isn't my new achievement.

Mathis
10-07-2010, 10:59 PM
ValiantChaos // You will continue to make VCMH?? I really wonder..... Please answer me

jpheonix
10-07-2010, 11:02 PM
ValiantChaos // Do you still think you made VCMH?? I really wonder..... Please Answer me

What are you talking about Mathis

Mathis
10-07-2010, 11:29 PM
What are you talking about Mathis

I am not good at English please understand me ^^;;;

ddre
10-07-2010, 11:43 PM
LOL
Thank you so much VC, it's working great.

Blaspheme
10-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Why did you dont upload 1.0.5?

ValiantChaos
10-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I like to get things ready before it's released, anyways you can download it now.

New update includes achievement hack and some warden protection improvements. (can never try and be too safe huh?)

Award achievements
Award yourself with any achievement, use 'Achievements.txt' to get the id of the one you want. I really don't know how safe this is to use, so I recommend using it with great caution and at your own risk. I suggest don't go stupid and award yourself with everything or achievements that don't match up with your stats, because it will look obvious you have hacked them and may get banned. Also for campaign achievements (from #106 onwards), you will need to be in campaign mode so the achievement data is loaded.

Serhawtt
10-08-2010, 09:20 AM
Is there a way I can just give myself all the acheivments? im typing /aa 14 btw and nothing is happening tried it in the challenges too with their corresponding acheivments and nothing

Serhawtt
10-08-2010, 09:29 AM
They are working now, but giving them 1 by 1 is stupid slow

ValiantChaos
10-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Is there a way I can just give myself all the acheivments? im typing /aa 14 btw and nothing is happening tried it in the challenges too with their corresponding acheivments and nothing

I did not allow for something to give you all achievements for the reason bellow in bold.

Award achievements
Award yourself with any achievement, use 'Achievements.txt' to get the id of the one you want. I really don't know how safe this is to use, so I recommend using it with great caution and at your own risk. I suggest don't go stupid and award yourself with everything or achievements that don't match up with your stats, because it will look obvious you have hacked them and may get banned. Also for campaign achievements (from #106 onwards), you will need to be in campaign mode so the achievement data is loaded.

And yeah, I think 14 is not an achievement or something else. I just dumped all the achievement data to Achievements.txt. I have only used some and not tested everything.

I may in the future allow you to award yourself with everything or sections, but I will wait and see how this goes first and what others think.

Serhawtt
10-08-2010, 09:37 AM
meh i did it with the freedom hack and didnt get caught, and its even more obvious when you do 1v1, because i just gave myself the "Complete all missions in blah blah level" acheiv, when its the only acheiv i have, i was just testing but someone can easily do something like that by mistake

Bravo2Zero
10-08-2010, 09:41 AM
All archiements at once? Retards like you make it so ****ing obvious.. not even funny anymore lol.

I hope you get banned if you do it.

Serhawtt
10-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Have fun being poor thinking 60 dollars is alot

Lyric
10-08-2010, 11:16 AM
Have fun being poor thinking 60 dollars is alot

$60 is a lot....go out and spend $60 here, $60 there, $60, $60, $60, $60 and it adds up....before you know it you've spent a grand on the game to continue hacking.

but I don't pay for my cd-keys anyway, so whatever, lol.

also, thanks for the update VC, awesome as always! :)

Aberrant
10-08-2010, 11:19 AM
Have fun being an idiot thinking it is all about the money.

K-u-j-o
10-08-2010, 01:27 PM
Glad to see an update VC, and keep up the good work...everything looks nicely done.

Obey
10-08-2010, 07:58 PM
How do we do achievements 105+?

Zynastor
10-08-2010, 10:57 PM
How do we do achievements 105+?

Award achievements

Come on guy's read the detailed information on the features before asking...

Mathis
10-09-2010, 02:23 AM
you can add to 1:1 or 2:2 league Award achievements?? I want league portraits..

and it's perfect program!

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 03:04 AM
What about all the custom game achievements? Were missing a lot here, seams a bit silly to spend all the time with kel's trainer just to unlock them amright?

SilkDegrees
10-09-2010, 03:46 AM
I'm sure it wil lcome i ntime, but don't do anything that will get you banned :(

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Stop winging about something you're getting for free - dead set, you unlock a league portrait with the hack, and you've played 30 games, someone inspects you as I do after each game, and reports. ****ing retards wonder why you get banned.

Go play wow or some retard based game.(

Maybe it was to complicated for you to understand, i was referring to Custom games, they have nothing to do with league games. ps: there is no way to check how many times you beat a computer other then the achievement itself. Hope that clears it up for you Silk, thanks for your 2 cents.

ValiantChaos
10-09-2010, 04:42 AM
I only dumped the achievements from custom game and campaign, what's in 'Achievements.txt' is what was able to get from those game types. The achievement data needs to be loaded before you can award yourself with an achievement and when I dumped that info to the text file that's what was loaded for me. If there are any more I missed and are possible to award yourself with then it will still work with my hack, I just don't got any info on them in 'Achievements.txt'.

Anyone who want's to try and test in league games for me, there is a command '/da' (it's not in the readme) which can be used to dump loaded achievement data to 'Achievements.txt'. Back up the other text file and then compare them to see if any new achievement info was dumped, if there was then post up what I missed.

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 05:23 AM
Valiant as per your request i did a dump in a league game, but it did not give anything extra. See for yourself:

14. Name Campaign Progress (Liberty)
Catagory Liberty Campaign
Description

15. Name Challenge Accepted
Catagory Guide One
Description Complete 3 challenge missions with a Bronze rating or higher.

16. Name Challenge Accepted, Too!
Catagory Guide Two
Description Complete 6 challenge missions with a Bronze rating or higher.

17. Name Challenge Completed
Catagory Guide Three
Description Complete all the challenge missions with a Bronze rating or higher.

18. Name Free-for-All Crusher
Catagory Guide Three
Description Destroy a total of 100 enemy units in Free-for-All Quick Match games.

19. Name Play Replay
Catagory Guide Three
Description Watch any Battle.net replay.

20. Name Training Day
Catagory Economy
Description Train 10 Marines during the first 320 seconds of a single Melee game.

21. Name Zergling Rush
Catagory Economy
Description Morph 20 Zerglings during the first 255 seconds of a single Melee game.

22. Name Zealot Push
Catagory Economy
Description Warp in 5 Zealots during the first 250 seconds of a single Melee game.

23. Name Fast Expand
Catagory Economy
Description Expand during the first 225 seconds of a Melee game.

24. Name Erector Time
Catagory Economy
Description Build a Factory during the first 270 seconds of a Melee game.

25. Name Warp In Time
Catagory Economy
Description Warp in a Twilight Council during the first 275 seconds of a Melee game.

26. Name It's Morphing Time
Catagory Economy
Description Mutate a Lair during the first 285 seconds of a Melee game.

27. Name The Rich Get Richer
Catagory Economy
Description Deplete 10 Rich Mineral Fields in a single Melee game.

28. Name Just a Scratch
Catagory Economy
Description Repair 1,000 life on allied units or structures in a single Melee game.

29. Name City Builder
Catagory Economy
Description Complete all the Economy achievements.

30. Name Yamato Master Blaster
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 20 units with Yamato blasts in a single League game.

31. Name Professionals Have Standards
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 20 units with Sniper Rounds in a single League game.

32. Name Infested Terror
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 30 units with Infested Terrans in a single League game.

33. Name Beep, Beep, Boom!
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 6 units with a single Seeker Missile in a League game.

34. Name Would You Kindly...
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 5 units with a single Neural Parasited unit in a League game.

35. Name Unbreakable!
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 40 units with a single unit in a single League game.

36. Name Auto-Kill
Catagory League Combat
Description Using Auto-Turrets, destroy 20 worker units in a single League game.

37. Name Raining Blood
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy a fully loaded transport in a League game.

38. Name Nuclear Launch Detected
Catagory League Combat
Description Kill 15 enemy units with a single Nuke in a League game.

39. Name Terran Macro Master
Catagory League Combat
Description Have 9 Terran units training simultaneously in a League game.

40. Name Protoss Macro Master
Catagory League Combat
Description Have 9 Protoss units warping in simultaneously in a League game.

41. Name Zerg Macro Master
Catagory League Combat
Description Have 21 Zerg units morphing simultaneously in a League game.

42. Name Warp In Madness
Catagory League Combat
Description Warp in 100 units with Warp Gates in a single League game.

43. Name Centurion Queen
Catagory League Combat
Description Create 100 Larvae with Queens in a single League game.

44. Name Neighborly Help
Catagory League Combat
Description Heal 300 life on allied units with Medivacs in a single League game.

45. Name The Flying Heal Bus
Catagory League Combat
Description Heal 5,000 life with Medivacs in a single League game.

46. Name Frugal Fighter
Catagory League Combat
Description Regenerate 500 shield energy on a single unit without taking friendly fire in a League game.

47. Name A Roach's Life
Catagory League Combat
Description Regenerate 500 life on a single Roach without taking friendly fire in a League game.

48. Name Shroom Absorption
Catagory League Combat
Description Absorb 1,000 damage with hallucinations in a single League game.

49. Name Counter-Proof
Catagory League Combat
Description Attack for 20 seconds with no counterattacks in a League game.

50. Name Carnage Hall
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy 4 Command Centers, Hatcheries, or Nexuses in a single League game.

51. Name Denied
Catagory League Combat
Description Destroy an enemy Command Center, Hatchery, or Nexus while it is under construction in a League game.

52. Name Hot Pickup
Catagory League Combat
Description Load a Dropship with a unit that is under attack in a League game.

53. Name MULE X'ing
Catagory League Combat
Description Call down 30 MULEs in a single League game.

54. Name Big Brother Is Watching
Catagory League Combat
Description Hold a Xel'Naga Tower for 5 consecutive minutes in a League game.

55. Name Meet the Spy
Catagory League Combat
Description Kill 5 Changelings in a single League game.

56. Name Supreme Being
Catagory League Combat
Description Complete all the League Combat achievements.

57. Name I See Dead Units
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Destroy 10 cloaked or burrowed units in a single Melee game.

58. Name Psionic Death
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Destroy 20 units with a single High Templar in a Melee game.

59. Name Meatgrinder
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Kill 50 supply worth of units within 15 seconds in a Melee game.

60. Name The Back Door
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Using Warp Prisms, warp in 50 units in a single Melee game.

61. Name Zerglot
Catagory Melee Combat
Description While playing as Zerg, warp in a Zealot in a Melee game.

62. Name Distorted Reality
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Capture 50 enemy units in a single Vortex in a Melee game.

63. Name To the Shadows I Run
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Use Blink to save a Stalker in a Melee game.

64. Name Can't Touch This!
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Dodge a Raven Seeker Missile in a Melee game.

65. Name Fire Fighter
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Save 8 burning Terran structures in a single Melee game.

66. Name One-Finger Discount
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Cancel construction of a structure that is being destroyed by an opponent in a Melee game.

67. Name Just an Illusion
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Control 15 hallucinations at once in a Melee game.

68. Name Welcome Back, Commander
Catagory Melee Combat
Description Complete all the Melee Combat achievements.

69. Name FFA Gladiator
Catagory Competitive
Description Destroy a total of 5,000 enemy units in Free-for-All Quick Match games.

70. Name Tactical Command: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Tactical Command" challenge mission.

71. Name Tactical Command: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Tactical Command" challenge mission.

72. Name Tactical Command: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Tactical Command" challenge mission.

73. Name Path of Ascension: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Path of Ascension" challenge mission.

74. Name Path of Ascension: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Path of Ascension" challenge mission.

75. Name Path of Ascension: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Path of Ascension" challenge mission.

76. Name For the Swarm: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "For the Swarm" challenge mission.

77. Name For the Swarm: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "For the Swarm" challenge mission.

78. Name For the Swarm: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "For the Swarm" challenge mission.

79. Name Covert Ops: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Covert Ops" challenge mission.

80. Name Covert Ops: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Covert Ops" challenge mission.

81. Name Covert Ops: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Covert Ops" challenge mission.

82. Name Psionic Assault: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Psionic Assault" challenge mission.

83. Name Psionic Assault: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Psionic Assault" challenge mission.

84. Name Psionic Assault: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Psionic Assault" challenge mission.

85. Name Zerg Infestation: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Zerg Infestation" challenge mission.

86. Name Zerg Infestation: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Zerg Infestation" challenge mission.

87. Name Zerg Infestation: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Zerg Infestation" challenge mission.

88. Name Harbinger of Death: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Harbinger of Death" challenge mission.

89. Name Harbinger of Death: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Harbinger of Death" challenge mission.

90. Name Harbinger of Death: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Harbinger of Death" challenge mission.

91. Name Opening Gambit: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Opening Gambit" challenge mission.

92. Name Opening Gambit: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Opening Gambit" challenge mission.

93. Name Opening Gambit: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Opening Gambit" challenge mission.

94. Name Rush Defense: Bronze
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Bronze in the "Rush Defense" challenge mission.

95. Name Rush Defense: Silver
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Silver in the "Rush Defense" challenge mission.

96. Name Rush Defense: Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in the "Rush Defense" challenge mission.

97. Name Solid Gold
Catagory Challenges
Description Score the rank of Gold in all the challenge missions.

ValiantChaos
10-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Perhaps those achievements missing are server sided (not possible), or loaded at some other stage just before receiving the achievement.

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Perhaps those achievements missing are server sided (not possible), or loaded at some other stage just before receiving the achievement.

hmmmmmph.. im stumped, hey VC any chance you might look into an auto-larva spawner for us Zerg players? We just got our asses kicked with the new 1v1 ladder map changes. Currently there are no good ones available, and the outdated good one, the owner monkey wants to charge for it from now on. Could possibly even be part of this maphack as a feature you can enable.

ValiantChaos
10-09-2010, 07:32 AM
Yeah I can probably do some auto-larva spawner, be easy enough. I will put it on the list of things to do.

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Yeah I can probably do some auto-larva spawner, be easy enough. I will put it on the list of things to do.

I love you dude, if you are feeling really genius perhaps check out the auto larva spawner "Auto-Queen" Doesn't work for current patch and file have heavy protection on it but basically u out it on and whenever a queen is near a hatchery it spawns larva every time like auto, no work needed :[Release] Auto-Queen (http://edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?t=468529&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=7c20d9a3cef33e4aea88a8fa0bd28f4a)

Bad Wiz
10-09-2010, 09:36 AM
I love you dude, if you are feeling really genius perhaps check out the auto larva spawner "Auto-Queen" Doesn't work for current patch and file have heavy protection on it but basically u out it on and whenever a queen is near a hatchery it spawns larva every time like auto, no work needed :[Release] Auto-Queen (http://edgeofnowhere.cc/viewtopic.php?t=468529&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=&sid=7c20d9a3cef33e4aea88a8fa0bd28f4a)

But people could easily get flaged using this kind of auto-queen with replays, no ?

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 09:38 AM
But people could easily get flaged using this kind of auto-queen with replays, no ?

obviously you have no idea what auto queen is

Bad Wiz
10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
obviously you have no idea what auto queen is

It's when your queens auto-spawn larvas when they are near hatch isn't it ? sorry if I'm wrong

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 09:47 AM
It's when your queens auto-spawn larvas when they are near hatch isn't it ? sorry if I'm wrong

lol no. I get a little frustrated when people make comments like that what they don't even know how something works. Its basically like a macro, it uses the cooldown of the queen on a timer kinda, in a replay it looks like you have spawned larva with the queen. I don't see how you would think that would be a red flag. There is no possible way to detect this.

Jayse
10-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Having to spend huge amounts of your ingame time worrying about spawn larvae and spreading creep tumors is undoubtedly a major part of why only a measly 23% play zerg, so it would be awesome with a auto-larvae spawn function.

The one jpheonix links to functioned perfectly however it was easy to spot by both Blizzard and any knowledgeable player watching the replay since the queens would always inject at exactly 25 energy, a feat that even progamers have no chance of achieving. A possible solution would be to have the inject happen at a randomized time in a 0-5 sec interval after the queens gets 25 energy.

With regard to creep tumors a nifty and very simple feature would be if the hack had an option to have new creep tumors automatically assigned to a hotkey of your choosing.

Thanks for the hack!

Bad Wiz
10-09-2010, 09:58 AM
lol no. I get a little frustrated when people make comments like that what they don't even know how something works. Its basically like a macro, it uses the cooldown of the queen on a timer kinda, in a replay it looks like you have spawned larva with the queen. I don't see how you would think that would be a red flag. There is no possible way to detect this.

There is no big difference for me between what you describe here and what I did earlier but anyway...thank you for the explaination
My point was, if someone is looking at the replay and figures out that our queens are spawning larvas without any action from us, can we possibly get reported and then get sanctionned for that ?

ValiantChaos
10-09-2010, 10:02 AM

Bad Wiz is right tho, it can look suspicious in replays if anyone notices. You have to select and command the queen for it to spawn larva, if this is done without your camera even looking at the unit this will be suspicious and people who become aware of this in a hack will look out for it.

Lyric
10-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Bad Wiz is right tho, it can look suspicious in replays if anyone notices. You have to select and command the queen for it to spawn larva, if this is done without your camera even looking at the unit this will be suspicious and people who become aware of this in a hack will look out for it.

I don't think its that big of a deal honestly, who is going to take the time to watch a whole replay just to see if you are using a anti-larva spawning cheat, lol.

I think you should add it anyway, and make it where it can be disabled, or enabled for the people who are scared of getting caught....cause I'd definitely play zerg more if I had this tool.

dcswow10
10-09-2010, 10:39 AM
I don't think its that big of a deal honestly, who is going to take the time to watch a whole replay just to see if you are using a anti-larva spawning cheat, lol.

I think you should add it anyway, and make it where it can be disabled, or enabled for the people who are scared of getting caught....cause I'd definitely play zerg more if I had this tool.

That's the point of view that gets people banned/hacks detected. People will surely watch every aspect of a replay if they feel like they have been cheated. Why give them something to look for?

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 11:06 AM

Valiant and Wiz, many zerg players use fast hotkeys for spawning larva, they can spawn it on the mini map or just use a certain series of keystrokes that a human can do, it can be done so fast it looks like the camera didn't move and it doesn't. There are human methods that will not even move the camera. In terms of 25 energy every time and spawn, that's not anything someone is going to look for or notice and if they do have a suspicious no one is gonna cry hack or prove it. I can link the possible human commands if you would like from another site. Most of the hacks just do this automatically, except that auto queen it seams to go beyond auto it and such keystroke programs.

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 11:07 AM
That's the point of view that gets people banned/hacks detected. People will surely watch every aspect of a replay if they feel like they have been cheated. Why give them something to look for?

even if they do, its not enough evidence to have blizzard even look at it, and how could warden detect it anyways..
I think you are a great hacker valiant, not being a hacker myself I'm not sure if you are at that level like Curious Monkey who made Auto-Queen. If you are and you can implement it in your hack, you will become a god.

king98
10-09-2010, 12:45 PM
valiant and wiz are right when you are top tier diamond like me you watch every aspect of what the other player used to beat ya i would like to have auto larva but i think its a bad idea to use it

diablo2264
10-09-2010, 02:20 PM
Valiant I have a problem with this maphack, when I extract files I get everything but loader. This started with v104 and I havn't been able to find a solution, if you know a solution or way around the problem it would be much apreciated. Good work.
http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx1/diablo2264/loadererror.png

This is the error when I try to open it from 7zip and Winrar when i extract it isn't there.

NocNigga
10-09-2010, 02:48 PM
Listed in the Features of this Map Hack is "Award Achievements". What does that mean exactly?

darkcolt88
10-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Listed in the Features of this Map Hack is "Award Achievements". What does that mean exactly?

it means u can type /aa 15 and get the achievement for it without actually having to do what that particular achievement requires. use at ur own risk though :)

NocNigga
10-09-2010, 03:19 PM
it means u can type /aa 15 and get the achievement for it without actually having to do what that particular achievement requires. use at ur own risk though :)

Sorry I found the information that I was looking for (at the bottom), but I still have a question:

And is this Achievement Award command taking more of a risk than just plain old using the map hack?

Thank you.

ValiantChaos Maphack v1.0.5 for StarCraft II v1.1.1.16605
Award achievements

dcswow10
10-09-2010, 03:24 PM
even if they do, its not enough evidence to have blizzard even look at it, and how could warden detect it anyways..
I think you are a great hacker valiant, not being a hacker myself I'm not sure if you are at that level like Curious Monkey who made Auto-Queen. If you are and you can implement it in your hack, you will become a god.

People aren't dumb. If they suspect you of maphacking they will most likely know the features of the top maphacks. This is especially true in laddering. If it becomes known that Autoqueen is widely used feature, than they will have one more clue to the fact that you are hacking. I personally don't care if the feature gets added, but it's another use at your own risk type of thing.

darkcolt88
10-09-2010, 03:55 PM
Sorry I found the information that I was looking for (at the bottom), but I still have a question:

And is this Achievement Award command taking more of a risk than just plain old using the map hack?

Thank you.

Well I'm not going to touch it as of yet just in case.. banned once on SEA is enough so mh for now :)

NocNigga
10-09-2010, 03:58 PM
Well I'm not going to touch it as of yet just in case.. banned once on SEA is enough so mh for now :)

Using what were you banned with?

Do you get a Warning for your first time getting caught?

darkcolt88
10-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Using what were you banned with?

Do you get a Warning for your first time getting caught?

most likely caught out by Perma's mh (used it a few times)

No warn, straight email saying perma banned :P (kinda ironic huh)

Sight
10-09-2010, 05:20 PM
I used Permas hack after Sheppard warned, and I never got banned. Not even a warning.

mvcc
10-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I have xp, and get the error messagebox "Failed to load dll module"? any idea which call failed?

darkcolt88
10-09-2010, 07:55 PM
I used Permas hack after Sheppard warned, and I never got banned. Not even a warning.

Did you use Private or Public Perma's mh?

Must've been using it when Warden was off? As far as I know almost all perma's mh public users have been banned

NocNigga
10-09-2010, 08:55 PM
Has anyone been banned from using strictly Valiant's Map Hack?

darkcolt88
10-09-2010, 10:05 PM
Has anyone been banned from using strictly Valiant's Map Hack?

apparently no

NocNigga
10-09-2010, 10:07 PM
apparently no

There were just a bunch of "anti-hack"'ers trying to say they were banned by the hack so no one would use it?

darkcolt88
10-09-2010, 10:30 PM
There were just a bunch of "anti-hack"'ers trying to say they were banned by the hack so no one would use it?

no.. they used different hacks in the past and blamed VC for it

DSG
10-09-2010, 10:32 PM
That and/or people raging without thinking about everything that they used on that account (its possible some people got banned that were using this too but they got banned because they were reported for blatantly hacking).

NocNigga
10-09-2010, 10:51 PM
That and/or people raging without thinking about everything that they used on that account (its possible some people got banned that were using this too but they got banned because they were reported for blatantly hacking).

Right. So they were being idiots and were not using their camera lock feature thus making them a banned idiot.

jpheonix
10-09-2010, 11:47 PM

Yes and that last thing people will notice is any kind of larva spawner hack, it has never happened in history.

People aren't dumb. If they suspect you of maphacking they will most likely know the features of the top maphacks. This is especially true in laddering. If it becomes known that Autoqueen is widely used feature, than they will have one more clue to the fact that you are hacking. I personally don't care if the feature gets added, but it's another use at your own risk type of thing.

What you don't realize is, there won't be a clue of using auto larva, and if there was there would be giant red lights screaming map hack user already. So basically i fail to see your logical points.

valiant and wiz are right when you are top tier diamond like me you watch every aspect of what the other player used to beat ya i would like to have auto larva but i think its a bad idea to use it

The achievement hack is 1 million billion (google?) times easier to detect then any larva spawner, yet that feature is in the hack, so why complain.
Ps I use auto larva hacks every game, through the last few patches, and i continue to use em, no one ever suspected that i used it. not even my teammates.

PS: Greenpo1son is releasing the permanent iphone jailbreak in just over 2 hours!!! Update he did not release it because of limera1n whcih u can use to jailbreak your phone.

rolle4k
10-10-2010, 02:05 AM

The way you say it it sounds like you are trying to encourage VC to rip that feature straight off the tool made by a curious monkey, which is in my opinion a really bad idea because a curious monkey might doesn't like the idea.
Just wait for a curious monkey to update his autoqueen tool instead of begging every hacker to rip it. VC doesn't want to add features that look suspecious which could get people banned. You know all replays are saved on the bnet servers they could check for pattern behavior easily.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

jpheonix
10-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Dude i'm not exactly sure what you are saying but first I only refereed him to a hack that was good, second: he already said he would include it in his hack, Third VC releases public and free hacks, fourth: you guys "curious monkey" plan to charge money for the hack and make it private. I don't see why you need to take over the domain of larva spawners, no offense.

You know all replays are saved on the bnet servers they could check for pattern behavior easily.
same goes for your monkey hack but that's is ridiculous in my opinion that they would selectively scan 1 users 1 map or several and find a larva spawn patern.. this is not science fiction its reality. EVEN if this was a concern, VC is skilled enough to put some randomness into it, even minute randomness. Please don't take offense to my words however. Ps: on a seperate note it saddens me that i only had a few days with Curious Monkey's larva spawner before it broke and that he didn't update it for the public.

rolle4k
10-10-2010, 04:16 AM
Dude i'm not exactly sure what you are saying but first I only refereed him to a hack that was good
Sounds more like R/E the hack and clone it - why else would you bother writing this

Doesn't work for current patch and file have heavy protection on?

you guys "curious monkey" plan to charge money for the hack and make it private. I don't see why you need to take over the domain of larva spawners, no offense. CuriousMonkey has never claimed or said such thing. He is a busy student who is about to finish university thus his time is limited. He created the SC2Warden page and the Auto-Larvae spawner for free, never asked for money and he will never do so.

But it doesn't surprise me that you can't respect him or his work, you're yet another leecher who just wants hacks.

same goes for your monkey hack but that's is ridiculous in my opinion that they would selectively scan 1 users 1 map or several and find a larva spawn patern.. this is not science fiction its reality. EVEN if this was a concern, VC is skilled enough to put some randomness into it, even minute randomness.Someone selecting all his queens in less than one sections and then casting larvae skill on hatchery is totally not obvious - right? I could create a replay parser to detect such behaivor.

on a seperate note it saddens me that i only had a few days with Curious Monkey's larva spawner before it broke and that he didn't update it for the public.Maybe you should respect him and his work instead of encouraging other skilled hackers to clone his work. Pretty sure you could see a updated version of it for future SC2 patches when he has some free time if you would do so.

jpheonix
10-10-2010, 04:37 AM
Sounds more like R/E the hack and clone it - why else would you bother writing this

?

CuriousMonkey has never claimed or said such thing. He is a busy student who is about to finish university thus his time is limited. He created the SC2Warden page and the Auto-Larvae spawner for free, never asked for money and he will never do so.

But it doesn't surprise me that you can't respect him or his work, you're yet another leecher who just wants hacks.

Someone selecting all his queens in less than one sections and then casting larvae skill on hatchery is totally not obvious - right? I could create a replay parser to detect such behaivor.

Maybe you should respect him and his work instead of encouraging other skilled hackers to clone his work. Pretty sure you could see a updated version of it for future SC2 patches when he has some free time if you would do so.

Just because i said it had heavy protection on it doesn't mean we suggested cloning it, FFS stop being paranoid, and practice good hacker etiquette here, no one is ripping off anyone's work here, its just VC can't see the hack in action because its broken that's why i said this, I'm very descriptive don't over-read because you see data that makes you nervous.

Hackers who work with/near (monkey) him who know what is going on told me that they plan to make this hack private and paid for, so you want to fight my source go ahead, developers of hacks on this website informed me.

Again you accuse me of suggesting the honorable VC to clone his work and that is absolute BS, you have a very rude tone and are aggressive on this forum, no one suggested that.

darkcolt88
10-10-2010, 04:40 AM
Right. So they were being idiots and were not using their camera lock feature thus making them a banned idiot.

not exactly.. mini map is enough information for you to stop drops early etc... could be a myriad of things that could set off an "OMG U HAX" alarm..

jpheonix
10-10-2010, 04:41 AM
not exactly.. mini map is enough information for you to stop drops early etc... could be a myriad of things that could set off an "OMG U HAX" alarm..

yea but how could you PROVE that, thats what im saying, thats just circumstantial. Seeing something concrete with pure evidence is whats needed.

rolle4k
10-10-2010, 04:58 AM
Just because i said it had heavy protection on it doesn't mean we suggested cloning it, FFS stop being paranoid, and practice good hacker etiquette here, no one is ripping off anyone's work here, its just VC can't see the hack in action because its broken that's why i said this, I'm very descriptive don't over-read because you see data that makes you nervous.

Why do you bother mentioning it then?

Hackers who work with/near (monkey) him who know what is going on told me that they plan to make this hack private and paid for, so you want to fight my source go ahead, developers of hacks on this website informed me.

Bull****. CuriousMonkey is not going to sell anything.

Again you accuse me of suggesting the honorable VC to clone his work and that is absolute BS, you have a very rude tone and are aggressive on this forum, no one suggested that.Well, according to what you posted on Skillhackers Blizzard took your crack. You can't reach CuriousMonkey directly so you try to convince VC to rip it.

jpheonix
10-10-2010, 06:04 AM
Why do you bother mentioning it then?

Bull****. CuriousMonkey is not going to sell anything.

Well, according to what you posted on Skillhackers Blizzard took your crack. You can't reach CuriousMonkey directly so you try to convince VC to rip it.

Dude some people in the private community told me that, hackers that develop hacks for sc II so i believed it, secondly wtf with your conspiracies and accusations. i never even tried to contact Monkey. I mean dude did I ever pm you once regarding the hack or how to contact Monkey, its so retarded the things you say and i wish you would stop, it takes alot of logic to be a hacker and work with code, show some of it here in their honor. I asked him to include larva spawner, ive worked with nearly every larva spawner hacker except CuriousMonkey and that guy who charges and has a website i guess you assume i'm trying to rip off old monkey's hack because I mention "auto Larva" dude seriously get a life.

Lyric
10-10-2010, 12:05 PM
how about a mod clean up this thread, cause you guys are ****ting it up with a stupid argument....I'm sure VC doesn't appreciate it, he will release whatever he wants to release for his hack.

It's his choice on how he implements it, or obtains the information, not ours.

K-u-j-o
10-10-2010, 02:23 PM
how about a mod clean up this thread, cause you guys are ****ting it up with a stupid argument....I'm sure VC doesn't appreciate it, he will release whatever he wants to release for his hack.

It's his choice on how he implements it, or obtains the information, not ours.

Yes this thread could be cleaned up substantially...the auto-queen argument should not have even started at all...it should have just been left as a suggestion for VC to either add it or don't.

It is drama like this that makes hackers reluctant to release anything.

jpheonix
10-10-2010, 03:25 PM
yes I agree, and it is not respectful to VC, I do not like being on the defensive. VC liked my idea and said he would try and implement the auto queen feature - we had a dialogue. The attacks came with that user who doesn't need to be named entered the picture and I hope that is over now.

It is drama like this that makes hackers reluctant to release anything.

Are you talking from experience or is that complete bs?

K-u-j-o
10-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Are you talking from experience or is that complete bs?

I am referring to the crisis that arose from the blizzard ban wave which caused VC to almost not release an update to his hack in the first place because everyone was complaining so much...Honestly, these unnecessary arguments shouldn't be another reason for VC to change his mind about making his work public.

I personally do not use VCMH...but can tell that it is good work and would like to see it continue to improve in the future.

nInjazx6r
10-10-2010, 07:43 PM
VC is the best best hack ever so gj

mvcc
10-10-2010, 07:48 PM
I have xp, and get the error messagebox "Failed to load dll module"? any idea which call failed?

Anyway one knows? Am I the only one have this problem?

K-u-j-o
10-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Anyway one knows? Am I the only one have this problem?

Did you fully extract the .rar file?
Also, make sure you are running Windows XP SP3.

Hope this helps.

jpheonix
10-11-2010, 03:33 AM
I am referring to the crisis that arose from the blizzard ban wave which caused VC to almost not release an update to his hack in the first place because everyone was complaining so much...Honestly, these unnecessary arguments shouldn't be another reason for VC to change his mind about making his work public.

I personally do not use VCMH...but can tell that it is good work and would like to see it continue to improve in the future.

Id like to say that me and other members have commented a lot during those accusations on this thread. We Commented on how much we loved and appreciated VC's work. VC is a shining light in our hacking community, and i don't just mean this website. I hope an believe that VC had noticed alot more support then NOT after he expressed his frustration. There are a lot of people that feel like us but have not posted support. yes a few got mad and looked for someone to blame when they got their acct closed, i knew it wasn't VC's hack with 100% certainty when my acct did, the minority may be stupid but the majority love VC. Keep up the good work! I can picture VC with a Blizzard's uniform, but with a black cape with a green VC logo on it, he's a hero. A hero who doesn't ask for anything. <3

jcliu0
10-11-2010, 03:39 AM
what can i say valiant u just get more and more awesome patch after patch .... u prob should start a private sooon (along with a none private without the features i guess?)

jpheonix
10-11-2010, 03:41 AM
what can i say valiant u just get more and more awesome patch after patch .... u prob should start a private sooon (along with a none private without the features i guess?)

I'll kill you jc, he is about helping alot of people not making money (i hope)