---------------------------

can warden detect this????

warden is not active right now, but it could add those offsets anytime
just monitor the Warden offsets yourself to be safe

valhallaGate
09-23-2010, 12:25 PM

So in theory, Warden can detect it any time - yet VC said it comes with Warden Protection? How could his maphack possibly prevent Warden from checking those offsets..?

Sorry for asking all those questions, I know "if you can't take the heat, stay outta da kitchen" - but I am just afraid of losing my account.

Zynastor
09-23-2010, 12:34 PM
I checked today, Warden is Active but not scanning any offsets and according to ValiantChaos it has Warden protection. Also it's very easy to protect against any detected offsets, I think I remember reading ValiantChaos had already done something like that.

I have no need to copy CraniX, and my warden protection would protect against any detected offsets.

I guess there's your answer.

valhallaGate
09-23-2010, 01:01 PM
I checked today, Warden is Active but not scanning any offsets and according to ValiantChaos it has Warden protection. Also it's very easy to protect against any detected offsets, I think I remember reading ValiantChaos had already done something like that.

I rather hear this from ValiantChaos himself.

I guess there's your answer.I would hear some more technical details first, anyone - even CraniX could make that claim ~.

k4ne
09-23-2010, 01:11 PM
good job ValiantChaos, gonna try it tomorrow.

Thanks !

Aberrant
09-23-2010, 01:36 PM
I rather hear this from ValiantChaos himself.

I would hear some more technical details first, anyone - even CraniX could make that claim ~.

He said there is warden protection. You can bet your ass that it has it based off of that statement. He does not need to explain it to any of us on this open forum.

So either use it or don't. Just know that if VC says it is in there, it is.

Oh and as always, use at your own risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSG
09-23-2010, 01:38 PM
LLGW! Nice job VC. I can confirm this has sufficient warden protection. Also, let me echo what Zyn just said... Warden IS Active.... Just isn't scanning for anything yet.

marduk
09-23-2010, 02:03 PM
thanks a lot for this
ur effort
and everything :)
really well appreciated

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 02:07 PM
. . .Warden IS Active.... Just isn't scanning for anything yet. . .

Actually, Warden is scanning for a number of offsets currently.

The detected hacks so far:
-Perma's Maphack
-Cranix's Public MapHack
-Havok's Maphack
-Nano's Freedom hack

And their, and other offsets being scanned:

0x00A5C6DF
0x00A5C6E7
0x00A5C6E1
0x00A5C6E5
0x00A5C6E3
0x009A0B60
0x00A45316
0x00A4532A
0x00A45346
0x00A45374
0x00A5C290
0x00A5C6DF
0x00A5D0D0
0x00A6E462
0x00A72B10
0x00A9DBC0
0x00AB6883
0x00AC5B15
0x00D8FAB4
0x00E96176
0x00EA55C2
0x01006CD6

You can find all of this information from the bot at skillhackers, or download the tool and do it manually yourself.

http://www.skillhackers.com/sc2warden/ScanChanges.zip

Use the parent directory (take away /ScanChanges.zip ) to view the bot's readings.

You can use it to compare the detected offsets against it, just start up Starcraft 2 - install the hack and run ScanChanges.

-------
As for my comment regarding this hack itself; Great work, VC. I hope to see more from you in the future. :)

valhallaGate
09-23-2010, 02:21 PM

You can find all of this information from the bot at skillhackers, or download the tool and do it manually yourself.

Use the parent directory (take away /ScanChanges.zip ) to view the bot's readings.

-------
As for my comment regarding this hack itself; Great work, VC. I hope to see more from you in the future. :)

Dude, you're so wrong. Warden happened to scan for those offsets for patch v1.03 but for my understanding those hacks need to update whenever a patch comes out so the offsets warden used to scan are no longer vaild so I assume they stopped scanning for those with the release of patch v1.1.0.

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 02:36 PM
Dude, you're so wrong. Warden happened to scan for those offsets for patch v1.03 but for my understanding those hacks need to update whenever a patch comes out so the offsets warden used to scan are no longer vaild so I assume they stopped scanning for those with the release of patch v1.1.0.

How am I so wrong if your not even completely sure? Go check for yourself, I put a link for the manual offset scanner there for that exact reason; people don't trust people. =/

Warden didn't just 'happen' to scan for those specific offsets. Blizzard knew about those hacks. The hacks listed haven't been updated due to C & D letters (In Perma's, Nano's and Havok's case, at least. CraniX hasn't updated his public one because.. he's CraniX :P). It would be stupid for Warden to stop scanning for known hack's offsets after each new patch, otherwise there would never HAVE to be updates for hacks. Derp.

Don't tell people their wrong about stuff you don't know/aren't sure about. :isee:

Lyric
09-23-2010, 02:56 PM
awesome release, this mh is better than the one I paid for a few days ago....>.<

valhallaGate
09-23-2010, 03:01 PM
How am I so wrong if your not even completely sure? Go check for yourself, I put a link for the manual offset scanner there for that exact reason; people don't trust people. =/

Warden didn't just 'happen' to scan for those specific offsets. Blizzard knew about those hacks. The hacks listed haven't been updated due to C & D letters (In Perma's, Nano's and Havok's case, at least. CraniX hasn't updated his public one because.. he's CraniX :P). It would be stupid for Warden to stop scanning for known hack's offsets after each new patch, otherwise there would never HAVE to be updates for hacks. Derp.

Don't tell people their wrong about stuff you don't know/aren't sure about. :isee:

Yeah, thats totally the case because offsets don't change when a new binary with modifications is compiled. If they would keep scanning the offsets you presented, pretty much everyone would be banned. Why? Because the generated checksums would obviously not fit to Wardens white list.

lollerblades
09-23-2010, 03:03 PM
this mh kick ass, THANKS ALOT :) Love camera spoofing adn the "Lite" maphacking

lollerblades
09-23-2010, 03:06 PM
IS it possible to change the hotkeys?

dcswow10
09-23-2010, 03:11 PM

Don't the offsets change after the new patch??? Blizz never detected the hacks themselves, they detected the offsets the hacks were modifying in 1.0.3 and flagged the accounts that had activity on those offsets while playing.

Yeah, thats totally the case because offsets don't change when a new binary with modifications is compiled. If they would keep scanning the offsets you presented, pretty much everyone would be banned. Why? Because the generated checksums would obviously not fit to Wardens white list.

oops, I was too slow....

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 03:50 PM

Ah, silly me. I forgot that the users editing those offsets would obviously get flagged. I didn't realize that the offsets I had taken from my source were outdated. Don't get to worked up, bro. (Kidding :P)

I understand what you mean; I was just to slow on rechecking the latest scanned offsets. My bad. :(

Thank you for not flaming me or anything, everyone makes mistakes. :3

marduk
09-23-2010, 04:10 PM
now u wish u could delete ur post ahahha
:P
i was thinknig god u forgot to have alook again at that website :P

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 04:11 PM
now u wish u could delete ur post ahahha
:P
i was thinknig god u forgot to have alook again at that website :P

Spot on, holmes. :sad:

marduk
09-23-2010, 04:16 PM
lol :P everyone make mistake :P
me the first ahah
at least u just tried to protect people aye
nothing bad :P

Arashi87
09-23-2010, 05:25 PM
how do i change F5 to something else?

09-23-2010, 05:48 PM
Welcome back, Valiant. Glad you got back into the hacking scene.

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 05:49 PM
how do i change F5 to something else?

Open VCMH.ini in Notepad or any other text editor and you should see something like this:

; Default: VK_F5 (116)
KeyCode_Maphack=116

Then go here:
Keyboard Keys and Keycode Values (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AS2LCR/Flash_10.0/help.html?content=00000520.html)

Choose your key, then find the corresponding keycode. Then change the corresponding syntax. For example:

If I wanted it to open when I hit F1 I would make it like so:

; Default: VK_F1 (112)
KeyCode_Maphack=112

and then save the .ini file.

Example 2:

; Default: VK_A (65)
KeyCode_Maphack=65

That would change the hotkey to 'A'. You can do the same with the 'Camera Lock' hotkey.

Hope this helps! :D

lollerblades
09-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Open VCMH.ini in Notepad or any other text editor and you should see something like this:

Then go here:
Flash CS4 Professional ActionScript 2.0 (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AS2LCR/Flash_10.0/help.html?content=00000520.html)

Choose your key, then find the corresponding keycode. Then change the corresponding syntax. For example:

If I wanted it to open when I hit F1 I would make it like so:

and then save the .ini file.

Ty!

Arashi87
09-23-2010, 06:25 PM
thanks so much ^^

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Ty!

thanks so much ^^

Not a problem. :) Perhaps in the future VC could make it a bit more user friendly. :3

OverboostAltima
09-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Well, weather it is detected or not, I will use it at my own risk.

These programmers spent hours writting low level ASM, creating hardcore memory hooks for us, and we give them all this trouble?...

I mean... they really don't deserve this.
I spent 7 hours making the maphack work through the following offsets:
(editing code)

00A68009 |. 8A1D CC995C01 MOV BL,BYTE PTR DS:[15C99CC]
00A6800F |. 3A1D 6AF67D01 CMP BL,BYTE PTR DS:[17DF66A]

hack_01 dd 00A5C6D9h
hack_02 dd 00A5C6DFh

h01_Shared db 0B3h, 02h, 90h, 90h, 90h, 90h
h01_Enemy db 0B3h, 03h, 90h, 90h, 90h, 90h
h01_Reset db 8Ah, 1Dh, 0Ch, 2Dh, 5Ah, 01h
h02_Full db 0EBh, 09h
h02_Reset db 3Ah, 1Dh

When I press the key to activate it, the FOG OF WAR dessapears, but I see NO enemies AT ALL...

Can some one Please help me? Pleaseee? ... this hack you made works beautiful, but for learning pruporses I am hoping some one will kindly help me...

I will help you financially too, I am fair.
Please some one help...

ShadowMiser
09-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Well, weather it is detected or not, I will use it at my own risk.

These programmers spent hours writting low level ASM, creating hardcore memory hooks for us, and we give them all this trouble?...

I mean... they really don't deserve this.
I spent 7 hours making the maphack work through the following offsets:
(editing code)

00A68009 |. 8A1D CC995C01 MOV BL,BYTE PTR DS:[15C99CC]
00A6800F |. 3A1D 6AF67D01 CMP BL,BYTE PTR DS:[17DF66A]

hack_01 dd 00A5C6D9h
hack_02 dd 00A5C6DFh

h01_Shared db 0B3h, 02h, 90h, 90h, 90h, 90h
h01_Enemy db 0B3h, 03h, 90h, 90h, 90h, 90h
h01_Reset db 8Ah, 1Dh, 0Ch, 2Dh, 5Ah, 01h
h02_Full db 0EBh, 09h
h02_Reset db 3Ah, 1Dh

When I press the key to activate it, the FOG OF WAR dessapears, but I see NO enemies AT ALL...

Can some one Please help me? Pleaseee? ... this hack you made works beautiful, but for learning pruporses I am hoping some one will kindly help me...

I will help you financially too, I am fair.
Please some one help...

If no one here helps you then I suggest asking around on SC2HackDev; they have an entire section devoted to helping and sharing source code and information for devs and post tutorials/source regularly. :)

shiness
09-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Man thanks for the great work.

Btw, can we experience the camera zoom-in / out feature which was in nano's freedomhack?
The zoom in / out function was the only reason that I used nano's hack (actually the hack itself) because it came to me real handy in most of the
use map settings.

I would very much like to know if you are willing to add the feature in the next update ;)

km1234
09-23-2010, 08:30 PM
warning: cam spoofing does not work. I've told him already but don't get caught. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

AnTi-SC
09-23-2010, 08:30 PM
very nice ValiantChaos, thanx for your time and afford.

What is your paypal account ValiantChaos, i like to make a donation.

ValiantChaos
09-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Man thanks for the great work.

Btw, can we experience the camera zoom-in / out feature which was in nano's freedomhack?
The zoom in / out function was the only reason that I used nano's hack (actually the hack itself) because it came to me real handy in most of the
use map settings.

I would very much like to know if you are willing to add the feature in the next update ;)

I can look into that, have not yet played around with that part of the camera.

warning: cam spoofing does not work. I've told him already but don't get caught. Hopefully will be fixed soon.

It does work, just not single player offline and perhaps not single player online but you don't really need for that?

very nice ValiantChaos, thanx for your time and afford.

What is your paypal account ValiantChaos, i like to make a donation.

Thank's but I don't yet have a paypal setup and it could also be used to track me down.

CharZard
09-23-2010, 10:00 PM
:veryhappy: Vc i lub you :D :huh: Uh ohhhhh blizzard won't be to happy about this.......
Ill yous this hack till i get banned then **** sc 2 and every other blizzard game lol....:wut:

THANKS ALOT [email protected][email protected]#@

AnTi-SC
09-24-2010, 03:56 AM
i don't know how to use the camera lock (f8).
can someone explain in simple English, i enable camera lock but i can't tell the different.

reversecowgirl
09-24-2010, 04:40 AM
i don't know how to use the camera lock (f8).
can someone explain in simple English, i enable camera lock but i can't tell the different.

Alright, basically SC2 records your camera position at all points in the game in to the replay. So if you and I were to 1v1 and you were maphacking, I could watch replay and see you looking over my base throughout the game, which would pretty much give you away as a hacker.

Camera locking locks the camera in to place for the replay, so you can look at your opponents base.

My suggestion: Do a custom 1v1 vs a very easy comp. First, look around your enemies base with no camera lock, then look at your command center and lock the camera and then go look at your opponents base. After doing this, exit game and watch the replay. What you'll find is that when camera lock was on, the replay will show you only looking at your command center, even though you were really looking all over the map.

NickF
09-24-2010, 05:27 AM
I SWEAR my IQ dropped reading some of these posts.

On an unrelated issue: OverboostAltima, post your own thread in the Development section. No one is going to help you in a discussion about a new hack.

behind80
09-24-2010, 05:55 AM
very nice

shiness
09-24-2010, 06:01 AM
I found out the SOTIS (Storm of The Imperial Sanctum, one of the most popular UMS in SC2) -related bug when using this hack ;)

A small-sized box pops out of nowhere that overlay the figure of some heroes when the hack is on both light and full modes. The problem with this is that you cannot sometimes click on them to have them targeted, because the box hinders you from setting your mouse cursor on hero units. It's like about bottom-half of their figures are box-covered where it is regarded as unclickable part. This is very critical for those playing SOTIS who want to play with this hack on.

I would very much like you to look into the matter.

So 2 things that would make this hack a perfect creation

1. The zoom in / out function which will basically provide users with the wide birds eye view. This really comes handy in playing alot of maps.
2. SOTIS box bug

Thanks!

longxx
09-24-2010, 06:46 AM

some admin/mod care to tell me why did the above post of mine got deleted?

dt
09-24-2010, 07:01 AM
some admin/mod care to tell me why did the above post of mine got deleted?

I suppose it was because you quoted the offsets in the hack.

koreanano
09-24-2010, 09:24 AM
beautiful. thanks VC. havne't actually used it, but I am still glad to see the hacking community is still alive for SC2.

anDz
09-24-2010, 09:32 AM
thanks ! very nice work is good for me i'm b.net eu

Warrior.Comic
09-24-2010, 09:51 AM

-------

You mean you copied and pasted from me? from D3Scene.Com?!
When are you free and able to use maphack online? (http://www.d3scene.com/forum/starcraft-2-hacks/43589-when-you-free-able-use-maphack-online.html)

wich was posted for people who where having trouble wich map hacks to use and wich ones not..

i bet your ass you couldn't even find the offsets from a hack... if you don't know what your talking about... like the people already disclosured about. and pointed out to you saw it wrong i put the dates there for a purpose. now i friendly request you to stop coping my posts.

Now back on topic:
ValiantChaos. Awesome job.
You have my thanks.

GGirlTaylor
09-24-2010, 10:09 AM
hey, first off.. i'd like to say thanks for valientchaos for this maphack! secondly, i was curious to know what are the chances of blizzard/battle.net finding out about this when you're using it online? i really don't want to get my account banned to where i can't log on my account, and play starcraft 2 anymore. =( anyone know? thanks in advanced! <3

johnboy8078
09-24-2010, 10:22 AM
As always use at your own risk, but there has been no reported issues, or there is no one came back with issues.
works good for me.
:D

k4ne
09-24-2010, 11:52 AM
well, if you play terran, don't use cam spoofing. Just click into ennemy base, spam scan key (without energy) and go back to your base ;)

ShadowMiser
09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
You mean you copied and pasted from me? from D3Scene.Com?!
When are you free and able to use maphack online? (http://www.d3scene.com/forum/starcraft-2-hacks/43589-when-you-free-able-use-maphack-online.html)

wich was posted for people who where having trouble wich map hacks to use and wich ones not..

i bet your ass you couldn't even find the offsets from a hack... if you don't know what your talking about... like the people already disclosured about. and pointed out to you saw it wrong i put the dates there for a purpose. now i friendly request you to stop coping my posts.

Now back on topic:
ValiantChaos. Awesome job.
You have my thanks.

Never did I say anywhere that that was my original post. Hence the reason those offsets and those words were IN QUOTATION MARKS. (Cuz yknow.. the whole giant box with the quotation marks means its a QUOTE =/.) I can and have found the offsets to those hacks due to the manual offset scanner that I linked to in my above post. I'm sorry I didn't give you credit where it's due, but I didn't think it mattered since I made it pretty obvious I wasn't the one stating that. =/ I admitted my mistake that I didn't realize it was outdated, by the way.

Anyways, this is getting out of hand. I won't post anymore regarding the offsets being scanned to keep the integrity and original reason of this thread.

marduk
09-24-2010, 04:05 PM
ok anyone else
been a couple of replay i watch
and camera spoofing doesn't work
press f8
says camera spoofing on (whatever it says)
then i move to enemy base to check

then quit the game
watch replay
and check only my view
and it show me going to see in the ennemy base
while the spoofing cam was on
:(
so jsut be careful ahah
scout before
so it give u reason to check

lollerblades
09-24-2010, 04:18 PM
I've been using the camera spoofing, it works sometime sand sometimes it doesnt

ValiantChaos
09-24-2010, 10:06 PM
I think I see the problem with camera lock is working and not working sometimes, I will fix it.

marduk
09-24-2010, 11:26 PM
cheers
thank you :)

ValiantChaos
09-25-2010, 01:20 AM
I updated the maphack to correct a few bugs.

flatounet
09-25-2010, 02:40 AM
ValiantChaos ,
please warring to you ,
all other "maphack maker" have stop by "request" of blizzard ,
i use maphack for "massive" multiplayer = '3v3' , '4v4'

and all have stop ,it's may be an idea ,but ur the last ^^^....
so becafull of ur anonimous for dont stop this bro.

and warden protection is very nice ,
I would rather stop cheating rather than me being banned from SC2

your in the good way bro
and big thank's for your work ;)
sincerely

ValiantChaos
09-25-2010, 02:53 AM
Thanks, flatounet. I will be making sure to keep my real identity unknown to everyone and blizzard, that way I cannot be tracked down.

TheForce
09-25-2010, 03:42 AM
Can you please explain what "warden protection" means ? Is it really safe to use ?

AnTi-SC
09-25-2010, 04:29 AM
now i understand how to use camera lock ^_^

only use f8 if u want view your opponent but as soon you command something the camera auto deactivate.

Nice little tool :D

ValiantChaos
09-25-2010, 04:43 AM
Can you please explain what "warden protection" means ? Is it really safe to use ?

My first post explains what warden is and what the protection does.

Information about Warden protection
If you don't know what Warden is, read this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warden_(software)). I will not go into details with how my protection works or what techniques I have used to help prevent detection, but know that it's there and working to protect you. If your game closes when the hack is being loaded or just after entering a game lobby, then the protection probably failed and ended up closing starcraft. If this continues to happen for you, then report it to me so I can can make the changes to my warden protection and fix the problem.

Yes my hack is currently safe to use, it's probably the only maphack that has actual warden protection. I am aware of no other maphack public or pay that has Warden protection, so you could say it's safer then any pay hack too at the moment. But like all hacks, use at your own risk and there is a chance this hack along with any other hack may be detected at some stage. The most easy and common way to detect a hack is by the offsets it modifies, this is how several hacks were detect last patch but with my warden protection enabled my hack cannot be detected that way. I have also protected against other known methods of detection but still I cannot guarantee my hack is 100% safe, so again use at your own risk.

now i understand how to use camera lock ^_^

only use f8 if u want view your opponent but as soon you command something the camera auto deactivate.

Nice little tool :D

Well push F8 again to turn off, the auto turning off is just in case you forgot.

p4nda
09-25-2010, 06:13 AM
From Dew,

Your anti-debug is garbage man. I already debugged your code and went through it.
Although good luck and continue.

ValiantChaos
09-25-2010, 06:47 AM
From Dew,

Your anti-debug is garbage man. I already debugged your code and went through it.

Really now, mind telling me what I used or post some other evidence of that? easier said then done and why would you want to try and debug my code, are you trying to steal something?

GGirlTaylor
09-25-2010, 08:40 AM
Really now, mind telling me what I used or post some other evidence of that? easier said then done and why would you want to try and debug my code, are you trying to steal something?

ValientChaos, if blizzard were to detect this maphack at anytime, would everyone who used the maphack get banned from sc2?
thanks

floute
09-25-2010, 09:38 AM

He already steal your camera lock!
Stealer Dew Website (http://naturalhax.x10.mx/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1)
Remember dont buy any hack from him will get yourself into trouble.

ValiantChaos
09-25-2010, 10:35 AM
ValientChaos, if blizzard were to detect this maphack at anytime, would everyone who used the maphack get banned from sc2?
thanks

Would only be those who were caught using it at the time.

He already steal your camera lock!
Stealer Dew Website
Remember dont buy any hack from him will get yourself into trouble.

Lol, that's sad but I expected my offsets and code would probably be ripped or reversed to see how something works.

augustskies
09-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Hey ValiantChaos,

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to create and release this to the public! It works great for me, and the camera lock is fantastic.

k4ne
09-25-2010, 11:26 AM
yeah Cam lock is a must have. Some "private" hacks that costs 30$ don't even have it. -_-;;

marduk
09-25-2010, 02:34 PM
From Dew,

lol what a ****ing loser

From Dew....
Im a kid and here my proof

CharZard
09-25-2010, 07:23 PM
:huh: What a ****ing loser some one pm me his site ill flood it :mad:

floute
09-25-2010, 10:44 PM
:huh: What a ****ing loser some one pm me his site ill flood it :mad:

You sure??? Check my last post and you know where is his site hahaha dont big talk ok :) GL

CharZard
09-26-2010, 01:59 AM
Again thanks for great MH FUN :jawdrop:

http://i54.tinypic.com/21ag7ch.jpg

Ouch sucks to be them......

http://i56.tinypic.com/141qopd.jpg

floute
09-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Good to see that lol keep it on !!!! spambot

ShadowMiser
09-26-2010, 09:43 AM
LOL! Nicely done, CharZard, although I was thinking you were gonna do a DoS attack, not pure spam. Pure spam can be removed :(

dt
09-26-2010, 10:11 AM

Don't do things like that CharZard. We believe in fair competition and mutual respect among hackers.

CharZard
09-26-2010, 11:07 AM
LOL! Nicely done, CharZard, although I was thinking you were gonna do a DoS attack, not pure spam. Pure spam can be removed :(

Well i haven't updated my proxy list in days. so i don't think i would be able to do that right now =( Im going to update it l8ter tonight

Don't do things like that CharZard. We believe in fair competition and mutual respect among hackers.

:mad: ok srry

ValiantChaos
09-26-2010, 12:11 PM

Lol, as much as I find that funny I can't agree with your actions and have to say that had nothing to do with gamethreat. I have some good features I want to include for my maphack and I know there will be people trying to rip off my work as I become someone leading the starcraft2 hack scene, but in the end I will still have the better hack and the knowledge above those who do. Competition is not a bad thing and there are other gamehackers more experianced than me, but they have decided to keep their work private which is understandable. I personally like to show what I can do and share my hard work with the public so they can help me make a better hack, and that's what I plan on doing by releasing my others hack features like auto-mine, enable selections under fow with safe clicks and more which I had originally planned but decided against it with my original release. Anyways, if you have ideas or improvements that could be made to my current hack features then let me know because I want to hear them, and lets not worry about this Dew guy anymore.

king98
09-26-2010, 02:13 PM
work great ty for this vc

marduk
09-26-2010, 02:37 PM
Lol, as much as I find that funny I can't agree with your actions and have to say that had nothing to do with gamethreat. I have some good features I want to include for my maphack and I know there will be people trying to rip off my work as I become someone leading the starcraft2 hack scene, but in the end I will still have the better hack and the knowledge above those who do. Competition is not a bad thing and there are other gamehackers more experianced than me, but they have decided to keep their work private which is understandable. I personally like to show what I can do and share my hard work with the public so they can help me make a better hack, and that's what I plan on doing by releasing my others hack features like auto-mine, enable selections under fow with safe clicks and more which I had originally planned but decided against it with my original release. Anyways, if you have ideas or improvements that could be made to my current hack features then let me know because I want to hear them, and lets not worry about this Dew guy anymore.

i thought maybe make noise when they make carriers or when they go for specific things
so we know without even have to look there
and can prepare the counter already :P
i cant think of anything else but
il let you know
thanks for you r great work
it sucks that some people steal it
like that dew guy
heard he cant code and he just steal the stuff

ShadowMiser
09-26-2010, 06:53 PM
A couple suggestions for your hack that I have:

Lag hack (Could be taken two ways: an infinite pause where you generate the 'lag', or a quick countdown timer for the lag box of other people)
Make replays that have people using your hack invalid/corrupted
Tie hack (As opposed to a public drophack.. it's a little better if your against doing that :P)
And of course, I have to ask, a mineral hack. <3

Limitless
09-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey idk if anyone else is having this problem, but all the links to download the hack are not able to be found saying that I have to find the webpage from a browser or the internet or whatever. Help?

marduk
09-26-2010, 07:26 PM
no tie hack seriously
it would really sucks to have that
everybody would do it
it wld be really anoying
in my opinion

xardo
09-27-2010, 04:09 AM
already posted this in a different topic, hope you dont mind for double posting..

"i got a problem with this hack, i downloaded the hack and tried to start it. starcraft II is closed as its written in the description. im gonna double click at the loader and an application error came... "the procedure could not be located in the dll"... whats the problem? do i have to put this hack in any folder? or do i have to replace the vcmh.dll file?
im really confused.."

any help would be really nice

i got xp btw, maybe i need sp2?

Zynastor
09-27-2010, 04:21 AM
already posted this in a different topic, hope you dont mind for double posting..

"i got a problem with this hack, i downloaded the hack and tried to start it. starcraft II is closed as its written in the description. im gonna double click at the loader and an application error came... "the procedure could not be located in the dll"... whats the problem? do i have to put this hack in any folder? or do i have to replace the vcmh.dll file?
im really confused.."

any help would be really nice

i got xp btw, maybe i need sp2?

Hey, I am guessing your trying to load the hack while it's still in the .rar file? try extracting all the files to a folder, then try again.

xardo
09-27-2010, 04:31 AM
i already extracted all files into one folder but everytime when i want to start the hack windows tells me that the procedure could not be located in the dll :(

king98
09-27-2010, 04:33 AM
run it on admin mode

xardo
09-27-2010, 04:39 AM
doesnt work aswell :/

Zynastor
09-27-2010, 04:46 AM
Try installing this I guess?

Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84)

If that don't work, then I am not sure.

xardo
09-27-2010, 04:51 AM
thanks for helping me dude, but this didnt help, too.

i try to describe what i did,
- downloaded the maphack
- extracted rar file with all 4 files in one folder (readme, loader, vcmh.dll, vcmh)
- trying to start the hack - error (procedure could not be located to the dll)

did i miss something? starting scII first or put one of these files in any of my scII folders? i really have no idea

Zynastor
09-27-2010, 05:05 AM
Looks like you done everything right and the files should be able to go wherever, I guess something is still missing that you don't have.

EDIT: Perhaps try a google search and see what comes.

xardo
09-27-2010, 05:16 AM
problem fixed, i just installed service pack 3 and now it works, thanks :)

JoBlack
09-27-2010, 08:44 AM
will Achievements hack be added to your hack ?

k4ne
09-27-2010, 09:16 AM
seems there is a problem with cam spoofing. i tried 2 times in a custom game vs a computer and 1 time even if the cam was locked (message poped: cam locked ON) when i watched the replay, my cam was still moving oO and in the second game, it was locked. Strange, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Limitless
09-27-2010, 09:33 AM
Anyone going to answer my question as well? I can't even download the hack because the file is lost or some crap like that.

GGirlTaylor
09-27-2010, 09:40 AM
so battle.net has something about no cheating in sc2, and ppl were linking to gamethreat.net. sorry to ask again, but are you certain that they can't track your hack down? it seems like they're going to try real hard an investigate this.

ValiantChaos
09-27-2010, 10:06 AM
seems there is a problem with cam spoofing. i tried 2 times in a custom game vs a computer and 1 time even if the cam was locked (message poped: cam locked ON) when i watched the replay, my cam was still moving oO and in the second game, it was locked. Strange, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

That was a bug with v1.0.0, you should be using v1.0.1 where it's fixed. Remember to check for updates.

Anyone going to answer my question as well? I can't even download the hack because the file is lost or some crap like that.

Both links work fine, don't know what you mean?

so battle.net has something about no cheating in sc2, and ppl were linking to gamethreat.net. sorry to ask again, but are you certain that they can't track your hack down? it seems like they're going to try real hard an investigate this.

Of course this hack has most likely been brought to blizzards attention, but that doesn't means its detected and Warden is still not scanning for any hacks. Being a public hack it will be target more so than pay and private hacks, but my Warden protection won't make it easy for them. I continue to monitor Warden myself and the next update will have a version checker so everyone can be up to date with my hack and alert users if it's ever detected. I can't guarantee this hack will be 100% safe, so you have to use it at your own risk. I would like to think I have done a decent job to avoid detection, but only time will tell.

k4ne
09-27-2010, 11:14 AM
thanks for answering so fast ! next time i will check for updates before asking ;)

Limitless
09-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Yeah I know the link works fine. Im talking about when I actually access the file and go to save it a message pops up saying;

To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select from a list of programs that are installed on your program.

What do I do here?

Zynastor
09-27-2010, 01:50 PM
download: WinRAR (32-bit) - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com (http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html)

It will allow you to open the .rar then you can extract the files.

marduk
09-27-2010, 02:44 PM
no longer works
with the new SEA patch that just came out 20 minutes ago
( 28 September )

Lyric
09-27-2010, 03:47 PM
no longer works
with the new SEA patch that just came out 20 minutes ago
( 28 September )

sea patch? I just loaded sc2 and I didn't get prompted for a patch to download....

marduk
09-27-2010, 03:54 PM
1 hour and a half ago
everybody ingame got prompted to download the new version
i just exited the game
and downloaded the new patch
1.1.1.16605 thats the version of the patch now

Lyric
09-27-2010, 03:58 PM
1 hour and a half ago
everybody ingame got prompted to download the new version
i just exited the game
and downloaded the new patch
1.1.1.16605 thats the version of the patch now

mine is still v1.1.0.16561, and I am online playing right now...

that is weird...did you mean "SEA" like oversea's patch or something? I didn't know you could pick different servers if that's the case. I am in the united states playing....

dt
09-27-2010, 04:22 PM
The patch just hit Europe as well. Be patient, the hack will probably be converted soon.

anDz
09-27-2010, 04:48 PM
It's finish with new update battlenet...

Neo777
09-27-2010, 05:04 PM
I can confirm that patch 1.1.1.16605 got released @ 02:20 CET (30min ago) and that if u try to start any game with VCMH, it does even crash SC2 before the game even start to load, sometimes it happens in the load, but u never get into the game.

ValiantChaos plz update ^^, thanks in advance man.

@ Zerg players: Haha Ultra got nerfed xD, planetary fortress, here we go.

Info for ppl who want a solid, free, undetected hack: "NotAMapHack" does still work even with the updated version of sc2, it has the same features as VCMH, except theres no "cam-lock" which is a very nice feature though ^^ (thats the big reason to go for vcmh, if its updated _^) .

anDz
09-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Yes ValiantChaos is the best mh sc2, thanks if u update :)

ValiantChaos
09-27-2010, 10:32 PM
I can now download the patch from Europe, I will work on updating my hack.

wasyl
09-28-2010, 12:23 AM
Yesterday worked good but today game crushing when any game loading, any1 know what happen ?

Neo777
09-28-2010, 03:11 AM
Yesterday worked good but today game crushing when any game loading, any1 know what happen ?

*facepalm , look 3 posts above yours and start using ur goddamn moron-brain.

anDz
09-28-2010, 03:26 AM
Thanks ValiantChaos, for your works !

ValiantChaos
09-28-2010, 08:59 AM
Just to let everyone know, the hack is done but I am still waiting for 1 other little thing to be done for me. However I got things to do, so it will probably be another 15 or so hours away until I am free again. You can check what's new with v1.0.2 in my original post at the start of this thread.

Lyric
09-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Just to let everyone know, the hack is done but I am still waiting for 1 other little thing to be done for me. However I got things to do, so it will probably be another 15 or so hours away until I am free again. You can check what's new with v1.0.2 in my original post at the start of this thread.

this is ridiculous, you have some awesome skills man.

thanks for releasing this for free and keeping it alive, hope blizzard never shuts you down.

dcswow10
09-28-2010, 09:20 AM

Nice! Thanks for the update!

ohkurwa
09-28-2010, 09:31 AM
I wait for the update, but thanks for the work :)

NocNigga
09-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Has anyone had trouble with Blizzard due to this program?

OverboostAltima
09-28-2010, 10:02 AM
Hey, is there any way you could add a ini file so that we can manually enter the new offsets / writes? ...

like... file.inc's functiosn be located in file.ini, so that we can modify it with out having the source.

Just in case some one wishes to olly dbg themselves, and let us know about new offsets since you might be too busy atm.

the same way you did with the hotkey option =D

Thx :)

Not me

ohkurwa
09-28-2010, 10:16 AM

no :)

Lyric
09-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Hey, is there any way you could add a ini file so that we can manually enter the new offsets / writes? ...

like... file.inc's functiosn be located in file.ini, so that we can modify it with out having the source.

Just in case some one wishes to olly dbg themselves, and let us know about new offsets since you might be too busy atm.

the same way you did with the hotkey option =D

that feature would be awesome...:)

bazookaworm
09-28-2010, 10:42 AM
wow this blows all private hacks out of the water, great work!

OverboostAltima
09-28-2010, 10:57 AM
wow this blows all private hacks out of the water, great work!

Yes... these guys are AWESOME.. all of them, =D

NocNigga
09-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Does the older version of the hack still work safely? Or shall we wait until the great creator himself uploads the newer version?

dt
09-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Does the older version of the hack still work safely? Or shall we wait until the great creator himself uploads the newer version?

You have to wait for the updated version.

JeweyK
09-28-2010, 04:20 PM

Every time there is a patch, hacks that have not been updated will not work, or they will work but be very unsafe to use. Always wait for the author to update a hack to the latest patch before using it.

Te-
09-28-2010, 04:20 PM
sweet mh man, I look forward to making 1 myself sum time :) or team up with sum1 or a team to make 1 or re create a mh.

dayumken
09-28-2010, 05:34 PM
The new patch, 1.1.1. is out. He's updating it, so don't ask why the download link is off. :P

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 01:42 AM
New version is ready for download

sakazaki_101
09-29-2010, 01:56 AM
SC2 crashes once "VALIANT MAPHACK v1.02" appears in-game. help almighty valiant! :)

Morpheus
09-29-2010, 02:38 AM
priase be to the great creator !!!

lol i like that nickname nocnigga gave ya Valiant,from now on thats what you shall be refered too.

cheers mate
Morpheus

wasyl
09-29-2010, 03:00 AM
Thanks a lot, great job man :)

flatounet
09-29-2010, 03:01 AM
ValiantChaos

Works, thanks and respect!!! like rafik777

big thank's for your great work & fastest answers to bliz :) (update)

wasyl
09-29-2010, 03:09 AM
If i downloaded new version mh and SC 2 still crashing when game starts i should reinstall game hmm ? what do you think mates ?

ohkurwa
09-29-2010, 03:16 AM
great work. i love your mh :-):-):-)

anDz
09-29-2010, 04:06 AM
tanks ty for work

dayumken
09-29-2010, 04:28 AM
Multi-Upload doesn't work for me. MediaFire pl0x.

Allan Lai
09-29-2010, 04:47 AM
why i can;t download it.....
I'm from chinamanland,,so........
sorry but anyone will email to me? for 6605,veryveryvery thankyou
my email: [email protected]

longxx
09-29-2010, 04:47 AM
nice work, best pub hack after Sheppard's beta hack

it does have a lot of memory modifications and game hooking... I guess it's down to how strong is your anti_warden

does it have warden alarm? like when warden scans your offsets it shuts off the hack, that will be nice

Zynastor
09-29-2010, 04:59 AM
No need to posts the offsets to this hack.

I will download and attach the file for a little bit for those having problems downloading it.

longxx
09-29-2010, 05:05 AM
No need to posts the offsets to this hack.

I will download and attach the file for a little bit for those having problems downloading it.

alright... i was like wtf my picture gone so I added it again thought it was bug :D

now I just removed the attachment again

eastz
09-29-2010, 05:49 AM
crashes

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 06:04 AM
crashes

You need to be more specific, that does not help. Are you still using the old version that does not work for this patch and crashes when game is loading? or does the crash occur else where, and what were you doing?

Neo777
09-29-2010, 06:05 AM
I can confirm that this new VCMH 1.0.2 works perfectly for sc2 1.1.1.16605 , but i have one smaller issue: If u select once urself ur own camera to lock , f.e. if ur player 2 and type "/wp 2", u have ofc that gay circles around evry unit, but if u trun it off then with "/wp" there are still those confusing extra-circles and there is no way to turn them of, is there any?

Other then that, THIS IS A 100% KICKASS PRODUCT, until the next time, take care.

Zynastor
09-29-2010, 06:12 AM
I can confirm that this new VCMH 1.0.2 works perfectly for sc2 1.1.1.16605 , but i have one smaller issue: If u select once urself ur own camera to lock , f.e. if ur player 2 and type "/wp 2", u have ofc that gay circles around evry unit, but if u trun it off then with "/wp" there are still those confusing extra-circles and there is no way to turn them of, is there any?

Other then that, THIS IS A 100% KICKASS PRODUCT, until the next time, take care.

Those broken circles are the show selections of players, that's what is really selected so if your selecting something else under the fog of war or while camera lock is on they remain on your original selection. To turn off show player selections, type command /ss or turn off in the VCMH.ini for next time the hack is loaded.

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 06:15 AM
Yeah that's the show player selections, all colored in the players color.

NickF
09-29-2010, 06:41 AM
Oh that's a nifty feature I havent seen in a while.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Neo777
09-29-2010, 06:57 AM
Those broken circles are the show selections of players, that's what is really selected so if your selecting something else under the fog of war or while camera lock is on they remain on your original selection. To turn off show player selections, type command /ss or turn off in the VCMH.ini for next time the hack is loaded.

Thanks, that solved my "problem", srsly to see what units enemy players are selcting is good, but why would anybody want to have his own units-selecting show ^^ , i mean they r anyways circled green, so thats a bit of a minus of that "ss"-feature, but anyways, THIS IS A 100% KICKASS PRODUCT. Keep the good work on, ValiantChaos, your a genius man.

need
09-29-2010, 07:03 AM
After loading
I move the unit
crashes
Creating Unit
crashes

If do not move
maphack work
camera lock Not working

But I can not do anything

I play in South Korea

I need your help plz
sorry my english

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 07:05 AM
I never really had a problem with the show player selections showing my own unit selections, it was useful to show and test that my safe selections (client sided clicks) were actually working. It is possible for me to disable them showing on your own units, I will just need to add in a little more work to it.

After loading
I move the unit
crashes
Creating Unit
crashes

If do not move
maphack work
camera lock Not working

But I can not do anything

I play in South Korea

I need your help plz
sorry my english

Seems like your using an old version with the new patch? v1.0.2 is what you should be using for starcraft II v1.1.1

sakazaki_101
09-29-2010, 07:16 AM
still crashes mate, im using the new version of maphack. once u enter a game it crashes, even before i can move any of the probes/drones/scvs. no clue why, pls help

need
09-29-2010, 07:16 AM
I use v1.0.2

eastz
09-29-2010, 07:23 AM
================================================== ==============================
StarCraft II (B16605)
Time: 2010-09-29 18:22:28.578
Exe: D:\StarCraft II\Versions\Base16605\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built: 2010-09-28 12:07:11.114
User: Admin
Computer: COMPUTER-FDFC7E
Version: 1.1.1.16605
Branch: branches/1.1.1
Revision: 85108
Locale: ruRU
================================================== ==============================

ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
occurred at 001B:00A76923. The memory at '0x5C747865' could not be read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mh 102 , sc2 111

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 07:24 AM
Need and sakazaki_101, both using starcraft II v1.1.1.16605?

Is it crashing with a error log? or game is just closing?

What version's are you using, SEA, NA, EUROPE ?

thank you for error fault address, that will help me fix.

need
09-29-2010, 07:31 AM
StarCraft II (B16605)
Time: 2010-09-30 00:28:56.796
Exe: C:\Program Files\StarCraft II\Versions\Base16605\SC2.exe
Parameters:
Exe Built: 2010-09-29 17:18:29.328
User: Administrator
Computer: MYPC
Version: 1.1.1.16605
Branch: branches/1.1.1
Revision: 85108
Locale: koKR

ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
occurred at 001B:00A76923. The memory at '0x5C6F6964' could not be read.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOFF
09-29-2010, 07:35 AM
starcraft 2 ver - v1.1.1.16605
map hack ver - 1.0.2
server - europe
client - ru europe

GOFF
09-29-2010, 07:35 AM
crashed with move

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 07:44 AM
I also need these sections of your error log, just 1 will do

----------------------------------------
Registers

Code

Stack

Also can you do a quick single player test for me, see if it's working there?

GOFF
09-29-2010, 07:53 AM
single player not crashed

Registers

EAX:00000000
EBX:00000000
ECX:5C747865
EDX:00000000
ESI:00000000
EDI:04B788A0
EBP:04B7847C
ESP:04B78450
EIP:00A76923
FLG:00010202
CS:001B
DS:0023
ES:0023
FS:003B
GS:0000
SS:0023

Code

00A76913: 89 75 FC 0F 86 FC 00 00 00 8D 64 24 00 8B 4D 08 .u........d$..M.
00A76923: 8B 0C 99 85 C9 0F 84 DE 00 00 00 83 F9 FF 0F 84 ................

GOFF
09-29-2010, 07:54 AM
Stack

Stack: 4096 bytes starting at 04B78450 with frame pointer 04B7847C

* = addr ** *
04B78450: A0 88 B7 04 00 00 00 00 00 91 B7 04 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78460: 65 78 74 5C FF FF FF FF EC 42 38 01 01 8F 85 01 ext\.....B8.....
04B78470: 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 90 B7 04 ................
04B78480: 79 6E A7 00 65 78 74 5C 51 54 4A 61 A4 84 B7 04 yn..ext\QTJa....
04B78490: FF 00 00 00 00 91 B7 04 65 78 74 5C 6C 91 B7 04 ........ext\l...
04B784A0: 60 BC 03 49 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 `..I............
04B784B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B784C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B784D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B784E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B784F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78500: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78510: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78520: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78530: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78540: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78550: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78560: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78570: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78580: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78590: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B785A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B785B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B785C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B785D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B785E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B785F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78600: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78610: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78620: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78630: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78640: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78650: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78660: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78670: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78680: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78690: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B786A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B786B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B786C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B786D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B786E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B786F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78700: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78710: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78720: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78730: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78740: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78750: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78760: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78770: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78780: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78790: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B787A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B787B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B787C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B787D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B787E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B787F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B788A0: C0 8A 85 01 01 00 84 01 01 00 88 01 01 00 8C 01 ................
04B788B0: 01 00 90 01 01 00 94 01 01 00 98 01 00 00 00 00 ................
04B788C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B788D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B788E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B788F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B789A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B789B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B789C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B789D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B789E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B789F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78A90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78AA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78AB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78AC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78AD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78AE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78AF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78B90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78BA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78BB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

GOFF
09-29-2010, 07:54 AM
04B78BC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78BD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78BE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78BF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78C90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78CA0: 06 00 00 00 01 00 84 01 01 00 88 01 01 00 8C 01 ................
04B78CB0: 01 00 90 01 01 00 94 01 01 00 98 01 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78CC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78CD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78CE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78CF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78D90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78DA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78DB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78DC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78DD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78DE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78DF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78E90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78EA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78EB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78EC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78ED0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78EE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78EF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78F90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78FA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78FB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78FC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78FD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78FE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B78FF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79010: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79050: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79060: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79070: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79080: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79090: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B790A0: 06 2F 82 45 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 41 01 00 00 00 ./.E.......A....
04B790B0: 00 00 EC 42 DC 90 B7 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 EC 42 ...B...........B
04B790C0: DC 90 B7 04 85 70 A7 00 65 78 74 5C 51 54 4A 61 .....p..ext\QTJa
04B790D0: 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 91 B7 04 F0 90 B7 04 ................
04B790E0: C9 D4 A3 00 00 91 B7 04 10 00 00 00 38 21 84 05 ............8!..
04B790F0: 08 91 B7 04 C7 32 72 05 65 78 74 5C 51 54 4A 61 .....2r.ext\QTJa
04B79100: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 24 91 B7 04 7B 2F 72 05 ........$...{/r.
04B79110: 00 00 00 00 F4 05 53 46 00 00 00 00 C7 5C A7 00 ......SF.....\..
04B79120: A8 20 DE 37 DC F4 B8 04 AF 1E 72 05 6C 91 B7 04 . .7......r.l...
04B79130: 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F4 05 53 46 DC F4 B8 04 ..........SF....
04B79140: 54 91 B7 04 00 00 00 00 0F 91 B7 04 C4 F3 B8 04 T...............
04B79150: 68 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C3 0A F1 00 00 00 00 00 h...............
04B79160: B0 B2 7B 01 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1B 01 08 22 ..{............"
04B79170: EC 4D 2E 45 87 00 17 F8 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .M.E............
04B79180: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79190: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B791A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B791B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B791C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B791D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B791E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B791F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79230: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79240: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79250: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79260: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79270: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79280: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79290: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B792A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B792B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B792C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B792D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B792E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B792F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79300: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79310: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79320: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79330: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79340: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79350: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79370: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B793A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B793B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B793C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B793D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B793E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B793F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79400: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79410: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79420: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79430: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04B79440: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

need
09-29-2010, 08:04 AM
i play single play

All options will work perfectly

need
09-29-2010, 08:04 AM
Registers

EAX:00000000
EBX:00000000
ECX:5C6F6964
EDX:00000000
ESI:00000000
EDI:04BF88A0
EBP:04BF847C
ESP:04BF8450
FLG:00010206
CS:001B
DS:0023
ES:0023
FS:003B
GS:0000
SS:0023

Code

00A76913: 89 75 FC 0F 86 FC 00 00 00 8D 64 24 00 8B 4D 08 .u........d$..M.
00A76923: 8B 0C 99 85 C9 0F 84 DE 00 00 00 83 F9 FF 0F 84 ................

need
09-29-2010, 08:05 AM
Stack

Stack: 4096 bytes starting at 04BF8450 with frame pointer 04BF847C

* = addr ** *
04BF8450: A0 88 BF 04 00 00 00 00 00 91 BF 04 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8460: 64 69 6F 5C FF FF FF FF EC 42 38 01 01 8F 85 01 dio\.....B8.....
04BF8470: 00 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 90 BF 04 ................
04BF8480: 79 6E A7 00 64 69 6F 5C 56 43 39 38 A4 84 BF 04 yn..dio\VC98....
04BF8490: FF 00 00 00 00 91 BF 04 64 69 6F 5C 6C 91 BF 04 ........dio\l...
04BF84A0: 00 D9 ED 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ...%............
04BF84B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF84C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF84D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF84E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF84F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8500: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8510: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8520: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8530: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8540: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8550: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8560: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8570: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8580: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8590: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF85A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF85B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF85C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF85D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF85E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF85F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8600: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8610: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8620: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8630: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8640: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8650: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8660: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8670: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8680: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8690: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF86A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF86B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF86C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF86D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF86E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF86F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8700: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8710: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8720: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8730: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8740: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8750: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8760: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8770: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8780: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8790: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF87A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF87B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF87C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF87D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF87E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF87F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8800: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8810: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8820: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8830: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8840: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8850: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8860: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8870: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8880: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8890: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF88A0: C0 8A 85 01 01 00 D8 01 01 00 DC 01 01 00 E0 01 ................
04BF88B0: 01 00 E4 01 01 00 EC 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF88C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF88D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF88E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF88F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8900: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8910: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8920: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8930: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8940: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8950: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8960: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8970: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8980: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8990: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF89A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF89B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF89C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF89D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF89E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF89F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8A90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8AA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8AB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8AC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8AD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8AE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8AF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8B90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8BA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8BB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8BC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8BD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8BE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8BF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8C90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8CA0: 05 00 00 00 01 00 D8 01 01 00 DC 01 01 00 E0 01 ................
04BF8CB0: 01 00 E4 01 01 00 EC 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8CC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8CD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8CE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8CF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

need
09-29-2010, 08:06 AM
04BF8D80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8D90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8DA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8DB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8DC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8DD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8DE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8DF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8E90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8EA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8EB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8EC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8ED0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8EE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8EF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F00: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F10: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F20: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F30: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F40: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F50: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F60: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F70: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F80: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8F90: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8FA0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8FB0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8FC0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8FD0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8FE0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF8FF0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9000: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9010: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9020: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9030: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9040: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9050: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9060: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9070: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9080: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9090: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF90A0: 05 9D EB 25 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 41 01 00 00 00 ...%[email protected]
04BF90B0: 00 00 00 43 DC 90 BF 04 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 ...C...........C
04BF90C0: DC 90 BF 04 85 70 A7 00 64 69 6F 5C 56 43 39 38 .....p..dio\VC98
04BF90D0: 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 91 BF 04 F0 90 BF 04 ................
04BF90E0: C9 D4 A3 00 00 91 BF 04 10 00 00 00 E8 22 D6 05 ............."..
04BF90F0: 08 91 BF 04 A1 32 C4 05 64 69 6F 5C 56 43 39 38 .....2..dio\VC98
04BF9100: 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 24 91 BF 04 55 2F C4 05 ........$...U/..
04BF9110: 00 00 00 00 D4 84 79 22 00 00 00 00 C7 5C A7 00 ......y".....\..
04BF9120: 38 30 D6 37 DC F4 C0 04 89 1E C4 05 6C 91 BF 04 80.7........l...
04BF9130: 16 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D4 84 79 22 DC F4 C0 04 ..........y"....
04BF9140: 54 91 BF 04 00 00 00 00 01 91 BF 04 C4 F3 C0 04 T...............
04BF9150: B0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C3 0A F1 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9160: B0 B2 7B 01 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1B 01 08 34 ..{............4
04BF9170: 07 00 04 80 00 01 1E 09 26 00 10 48 00 80 00 BF ........&..H....
04BF9180: 90 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9190: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF91A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF91B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF91C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF91D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF91E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF91F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9200: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9210: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9220: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9230: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9240: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9250: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9260: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9270: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9280: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9290: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF92A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF92B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF92C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF92D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF92E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF92F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9300: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9310: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9320: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9330: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9340: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9350: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9360: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9370: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9380: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9390: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF93A0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF93B0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF93C0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF93D0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF93E0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF93F0: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9400: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9410: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9420: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9430: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................
04BF9440: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................

================================================== =============================

ValiantChaos
09-29-2010, 08:07 AM
What map you play online to cause this crash, error logs help but if I can make the crash occur for me too it be easier again.

EDIT: I see something already in the stack bytes, this probably help.

Ok all fixed now.

GOFF
09-29-2010, 08:33 AM
crash with all maps