PDA

View Full Version : **** all you mother ****ers

TheTempest
05-07-2005, 08:41 PM
Yes,

All of you cock sucking mother ****ing son of bitches who ****ing stold my god damn ****ing drop hack and are now threating to release it to the public, merly to draw your own shortcommings of your incredibly short narrow tiny penis with your erectile disfunction.

I hope all of you who have gash.dll/drop.dll ****ing rot in hell, as well as those who reversed it via backstabbing me, and those who distribute it.

And for those MORONs too ****ing stupid/young/imature to get it...NO, merly "giving it to just my friends" will not allow it to stay private morons...Eventually people like johnnie get it and then try to gain attention by making it public.

So final message, **** all you mother ****ers who have/obtained/reversed/distrubited my ****ing drop hack.

BlaZeR
05-07-2005, 08:43 PM
If it makes u feel better TT i dont have the hack...

hba
05-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Me either. I'm sorry for your extreme discomfort. :(

IversonAli3
05-07-2005, 08:54 PM
Fuk someone up TT!:flame:

::points at Jonnie::

DuckDuckGoose
05-07-2005, 09:00 PM
<_< TT is pissed

down wiht jonnie if he releases it ban his ass from this site

hba
05-07-2005, 09:02 PM
Won't it be a Palomino all over again or was his name banned for another reason besides the leak he let loose?

LCS
05-07-2005, 09:02 PM
<_< TT is pissed

down wiht jonnie if he releases it ban his ass from this site
Seconded.

disco
05-07-2005, 09:04 PM
I dont think ive ever seen tempest mad. But that does suck about the hack.

saren
05-07-2005, 09:06 PM
If you didn't want everyone to have it, you shouldn't have given it to anyone.

You shouldn't even have a drop hack to begin with, there is no point unless you want to stop yourself from losing.

LCS
05-07-2005, 09:08 PM

You shouldn't even have a drop hack to begin with, there is no point unless you want to stop yourself from losing.
correction:

If you didn't want everyone to have it, you shouldn't have given it to Palomino

hba
05-07-2005, 09:09 PM
The last thing TT needs is someone to put him down for it saren. Don't be such an ******* all the time.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Rofl, apparently jonniewaka can't use it, don't worry TT, i think he might have a defective copy or something, because everytime we 1on1 I magically drop him and he just magically happens to argue that he drops himself, hmm.

TheTempest
05-07-2005, 09:21 PM

What the **** would you know you cock sucking whore? I wrote that ****ing hack because I was tired of losing to crash hackers and maphackers and the like, people like you. Espcially concidering I was ****ing badass back in the day before everyone was GAY and played nothing but FASTEST. I wanted an ultimate equalizer...so I ****ing wrote a god damned drop hack...is that ok with you? OH WAIT!!! that's RIGHT! I dont give a flying **** what you think about this. Shut the **** up you insensitive bastard. How the **** would you like it someone stole your ****, then took credit, backstabbed you, and then destroyed something you had much fun with (SC).

So ya, if you didn't get the ****ing hint...
SHUT....THE **** UP!

Correction:

If you didn't want everyone to have it, you shouldn't have given it to Palomino

Thanks, I appriciate that, seriously I do.

The last thing TT needs is someone to put him down for it saren. Don't be such an ******* all the time.

You too, thanks angle.

I would also like to thank the others that show their condolences, aka ducky :) and other's i'm too lazy to scoll up and copy. Thanks.

Rofl, apparently jonniewaka can't use it, don't worry TT, i think he might have a defective copy or something, because everytime we 1on1 I magically drop him and he just magically happens to argue that he drops himself, hmm.
Late entry...Hey, polie, test a drop hack with more than 2 people in game. That will tell you if his is bull**** or not.

hba
05-07-2005, 09:22 PM
You should ban saren now, just for laughs. :lol:

Only for a day though.

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 09:42 PM
hey TT..did i say i was gonna release it?i really dont know why..but YES i did threat once with it cuz nickolay was being a *******..thats all..if i would release it i probably would already..and far as polie talking stupid,i wont comment..how to use the drop hack aint hard..maybe for you..and the reason i droped that time was becuase of "something"

hba
05-07-2005, 09:44 PM
...but Nickolay is always being an *******. Why threaten TT when he did nothing?

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 09:47 PM
...but Nickolay is always being an *******. Why threaten TT when he did nothing?
i didnt threat TT i PM DT saying dickolay is being gay and putting me in 90 day mod preview..so i told him to remove my mod preview for me..

laocoon
05-07-2005, 09:51 PM
i didnt threat TT i PM DT saying dickolay is being gay and putting me in 90 day mod preview..so i told him to remove my mod preview for me..

Jonnie I think you have something confused here... Shall I start going through my log files of our chats? :lol:

hba
05-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Ok...you just said you threatened to release it, now it sounds like you threatened dt from what you've said. So basically, because of some crap that Nickolay did, you blackmailed dt into lifting your Mod Preview just so you wouldn't release the hack? Or have I gotten confused again because that's what it sounds like.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 09:54 PM
hey TT..did i say i was gonna release it?i really dont know why..but YES i did threat once with it cuz nickolay was being a *******..thats all..if i would release it i probably would already..and far as polie talking stupid,i wont comment..how to use the drop hack aint hard..maybe for you..and the reason i droped that time was becuase of "something"

No, go ahead, make yourself look more like a moron.

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 10:03 PM
No, go ahead, make yourself look more like a moron.
polie go **** your mazoku up the *******..oh it doesnt exist..

well after TT respond like that after his PM sent to me yesterday..well he can **** himself also..and jakor..the way you acting after what i said to you..is worse than raping your girlfriend 10 times..now i really dont feel bad for you..cause you ****ed it up yourself..thats what you do with trust.

Perma
05-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Tempest, my deepest symapthies go out to you for your loss. I do believe that these people who are stealing your drophack, reversing it, and threatening to release it to the public need to find a better way to validate themselves than through the hard work of others.

However, you of all people should have known this would happen. Now you know what becomes of private hacks that don't stay private.

hba
05-07-2005, 10:04 PM
You're not going to be around here long badmouthing TT.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 10:06 PM
jonniewaka, may I ask what hack I used against you & against all of the other players that have seen some of the **** in my hack if it doesn't exist?

LCS
05-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey jonnie

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 10:09 PM
im not bad mouthing him..i sent him a PM and he knows wht it said..and i got a PM back from him also.but now i see this thread..so i really dont know..maybe TT blew up couldnt take it anymore..but i really dont play SC tomuch anyway..so now i really wont care and dont care..

LCS
05-07-2005, 10:10 PM
ill bann ur ass u ****less blackmaler

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 10:13 PM
ill ban ur ass and eat ur duck looking ****..

saren
05-07-2005, 10:14 PM
What the **** would you know you cock sucking whore? I wrote that ****ing hack because I was tired of losing to crash hackers and maphackers and the like, people like you. Espcially concidering I was ****ing badass back in the day before everyone was GAY and played nothing but FASTEST. I wanted an ultimate equalizer...so I ****ing wrote a god damned drop hack...is that ok with you? OH WAIT!!! that's RIGHT! I dont give a flying **** what you think about this. Shut the **** up you insensitive bastard. How the **** would you like it someone stole your ****, then took credit, backstabbed you, and then destroyed something you had much fun with (SC).

So ya, if you didn't get the ****ing hint...
SHUT....THE **** UP!

Oh wow, you're flaming me on a flame thread. I tremble.

Look, dip**** (and I say that in the most endearing of terms), how about you stop crying and making yourself look like MORE of the aol-retard that you sound like at the moment?

Oh noes, he's a mod, so we all have to bow down and kiss his ass. Nice job, I'm glad you twats carry a spine and integrity.

Call me an insensitive bastard, then say I drop and crash people all the time, and then saying you're badass and just want an 'ultimate equalizer'...rofl.

First off, you don't know me. So shut the **** up. I don't make these assumptions about you, do I jackass? No. I don't. Way to show your true colors, tempest, I am proud. You do this site justice as a moderator.

Secondly, have you ever played me? How do you know I drop and crash people, hmm? Thanks for being an emotional little crybaby whore who makes up **** about people when he gets slammed with a facefull of logic.

Lastly, what a ****ing moron. Flat out. Sew your pussy back up and stop blood bleching all over this forum because you're a ****ing retard who cries about ****, especially when it comes to his OWN hipocrasy when he made an 'ultimate equalizer' that bit him back in the ass. Irony is a bitch, isn't it?

You're the one always out to ban me and start a flame fest. How about you back off and grow up? Thanks, being 12 is a big step for you, I'm sure.

Secondly, no, if Tempest didn't want his hack released or leaked, he shouldn't have given it to anyone. If Jonniewakka the retard got it, then seriously, how careful was he being with the distribution of his hack?

Not very.

He doesn't need us boo-hooing over this 'tragic event' he needs to learn from it, or rather, he should have learned his lessons from the infamous damned666 leak. I give no sympathy here, it was a mistake of his and you're just plain weak and illogical if you think otherwise.

Take your drama bull**** elsewhere, TheTempest, I could give a **** if you're a moderator on this site or not, because right now you're no better than jonniewakka in my book:

So...go ahead and CRY MORE. I'm glad your **** got leaked.

Uniquely_Defined
05-07-2005, 10:17 PM
He always makes himself look like a moron. An insensitive ****-tard such as himself can't process normal human emotions, nor normal human brain functionality.

Jonnie, you do realize you bragging about hacks that you didn't make and shouldn't have in the first place just makes you look like an idiot and an *******, do you not? I don't think you do.

And you threatening to give it out and not makes you hated by all, if you couldn't already tell let me fill you in:
a) Since you threatened to give it out, all of the *******s waiting for the hack didn't get it and thus don't like you.
b) For you threatening, 98% of BWH hates you except for the 2% that fall in the first category.

Do you ever have a thought pass through that feeble brain of yours? I seriously don't think you do. I just don't see how it can be possible. You act and present yourself like a 4th grader; maybe a 5th grader. Your life must really down-right suck if this is how you act normally.

After all of that, can you answer me one question? Why did you threaten in the first place? Can you validate your actions in anyway? Oh wait, that's right! I can! Here it goes: you can't and have no reason. Just lack of thought and common respect for others.

You know, I really don't care put my on mod preview or whatever the hell the mods want, this time it doesn't matter...FUCK YOU!

Edit: Don't have time for your ass saren, **** you too.
EDIT2: This goes for all the ****ers out there involved with leaking/attempting/talking about leaking/using this.

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 10:18 PM
You're the one always out to ban me and start a flame fest. How about you back off and grow up? Thanks, being 12 is a big step for you, I'm sure.

Secondly, no, if Tempest didn't want his hack released or leaked, he shouldn't have given it to anyone. If Jonniewakka the retard got it, then seriously, how careful was he being with the distribution of his hack?

Not very.

He doesn't need us boo-hooing over this 'tragic event' he needs to learn from it, or rather, he should have learned his lessons from the infamous damned666 leak. I give no sympathy here, it was a mistake of his and you're just plain weak and illogical if you think otherwise.
first of all.. if im a retard and got the hack..what the **** are you??a ****tard who cant even get one??SAREN..stop telling people to grow up and SHUT UR ****ING HOLE u cry and whine like a 5 year old bitch..

and TT i thouight we were OK until yesterday//

LCS
05-07-2005, 10:18 PM

Not very.

Its not TT's fault for sharing his hack with the staff. The staff should be trust worthy and obviously Palomino wasn't. I don't want to hear anyone else talking **** about TT.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 10:20 PM
Fuck you jonniewaka, you ****ing newb, goto ****ing hell

Scorpi0n
05-07-2005, 10:22 PM
You know, I really don't care put my on mod preview or whatever the hell the mods want, this time it doesn't matter...FUCK YOU!

Well put...

Even If jonniewakka is banned, or not banned, he will leak it. If we ban him he's going to leak it some site, and if we don't ban him he will release it anyways...

So Sc is Screwed over... Im gonna go play a nice game of LT before everything falls apart...

saren
05-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Its not TT's fault for sharing his hack with the staff. The staff should be trust worthy and obviously Palomino wasn't. I don't want to hear anyone else talking **** about TT.

If you don't want your hack released, you shouldn't share it. Simple as that. I don't want to hear anymore mods being a retard over this, it's damn pitiful you get powers of moderation, but can't see out of your own ass when it comes to this.

Why? Because 'tt' is your friend? Who gives a ****? A moronic act is a moronic act. He still is bleeding his pussy all over these forums, racking up drama about his dumb drop hack. That's not acting very moderator or as a 'respected member of this community' that you guys taut about with him.

In closing: Prove anything I have said is wrong before you open your worthless, ****filled mouths to kiss TT/Staff's ass just to be PC on this website. Oh, and that includes inside-circle jerking too.

laocoon
05-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Jonnie, you realize that Tempest NEVER mentioned you. For all you know it could be someone else saying that they were going to release the drop hack...BlizzardFortress for one. You are just the main target of everyone cause you put the name on yourself. If you didn't tell anyone that you had it, You wouldn't have been in this position. The thing that really makes everyone mad (including tempest) is the fact that you recently leaked the BuildAnywhere.dll

Polie13
05-07-2005, 10:26 PM
The thing that really makes everyone mad (including tempest) is the fact that you recently leaked the BuildAnywhere.dll
Should I remove the link I put up for this hack then?

LCS
05-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Yes please.

Scorpi0n
05-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Should I remove the link I put up for this hack then?

Not many people use it anyways, maybe just occasional .. It gets boring after a while ... It wasn't a leak that threatened Battle.net to patch up more crap again. But it still is a malicious hack...

Polie13
05-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I removed it.

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Jonnie, you realize that Tempest NEVER mentioned you. For all you know it could be someone else saying that they were going to release the drop hack...BlizzardFortress for one. You are just the main target of everyone cause you put the name on yourself. If you didn't tell anyone that you had it, You wouldn't have been in this position. The thing that really makes everyone mad (including tempest) is the fact that you recently leaked the BuildAnywhere.dll
TT clearly stated jonnie in the post..

IversonAli3
05-07-2005, 10:45 PM
I removed it.
Good Toaster, you deserve a slice of bread.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 10:46 PM
TT clearly stated jonnie in the post..

Yes,

All of you cock sucking mother ****ing son of bitches who ****ing stold my god damn ****ing drop hack and are now threating to release it to the public, merly to draw your own shortcommings of your incredibly short narrow tiny penis with your erectile disfunction.

I hope all of you who have gash.dll/drop.dll ****ing rot in hell, as well as those who reversed it via backstabbing me, and those who distribute it.

And for those MORONs too ****ing stupid/young/imature to get it...NO, merly "giving it to just my friends" will not allow it to stay private morons...Eventually people like johnnie get it and then try to gain attention by making it public.

So final message, **** all you mother ****ers who have/obtained/reversed/distrubited my ****ing drop hack.

Where did he say "jonniewaka"?

hba
05-07-2005, 10:49 PM

Not very.

Yes, I can't say I disagree with that statement about wanting to see you exiled from here as you are not one to ever show compassion. You seem to have this hard on about being so rock-solid and correct about everything. Its sad in a way because you try to seem like the one who's so well protected by his words, when really you're just a child with nothing to do but feed off of others misfortune. Find something productive to do with your anger. Either that or build another forum, since you've operated them with tens-of-thousands before, and express it there. Perhaps then someone will listen to your negativity towards everything. TT and the staff have always shared hacks with one another, why Palomino was involved for this one, I'm unaware. Perhaps trust is given too easily. But regardless, your words are petty hate. I know many here would rather be 'weak and illogical' in your eyes instead of choosing to be in your best graces to agree with any of the **** you say.

saren
05-07-2005, 10:50 PM
Where did he say "jonniewaka"?

In bold, polie:

Yes,

Reading comprehension w/context clues is the ****. You should try it somedays.

Moving on:

Yes, I can't say I disagree with that statement about wanting to see you exiled from here as you are not one to ever show compassion. You seem to have this hard on about being so rock-solid and correct about everything. Its sad in a way because you try to seem like the one who's so well protected by his words, when really you're just a child with nothing to do but feed off of others misfortune.

According to you, I am a heartless person, who yet somehow is weak inside and needy. That makes no sense. That, in and of itself, just goes to prove how pathetic of a leg you stand on when you try to make me seem to be this sad, lonely individual who is a loser. Go you.

Find something productive to do with your anger. Either that or build another forum, since you've operated them with tens-of-thousands before, and express it there.

Tens-of-thousands of people visiting a singular site. And admining a forum is not the same as being the sole creator of it. A lot goes into those websites that get deals made with ign.com and the like. In my opinion, it is more trouble than it is worth.

Perhaps then someone will listen to your negativity towards everything. TT and the staff have always shared hacks with one another, why Palomino was involved for this one, I'm unaware.

Actually, I recall another hack that was leaked out of this staff's circle. I could be mistaken, but in any case, if he didn't want it released at all, he shouldn't have given it out. I'm serious.

Perhaps trust is given too easily. But regardless, your words are petty hate. I know many here would rather be 'weak and illogical' in your eyes instead of choosing to be in your best graces to agree with any of the **** you say.

I don't want people in my good graces, or hell any grace. Don't care, really. You call my words hateful, I call them on point and not putting up with this sensitive, politically correct age we live in. Sorry, maybe pop culture and the media didn't brainwash me as easily. What can I say? Sorry.

Maybe it's because I work around Marines all the time. But, as far as I can remember, I've always been me pretty much. However, when I say weak and illogical, I am both speaking on how you think and your basis of argument.

You know, you really go to great lengths to try to make me look sad and pathetic on the inside, then hateful and remorseless too, followed by just an idiot lastly....well, you better pick one or two, I can't be all three at once.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 10:53 PM
Sorry, he said he clearly said jonniewaka, never told anybody he had to use context to guess that he was talking about himself.

hba
05-07-2005, 10:57 PM
I can't be all three at once.

Oh I seriously beg to differ. :lol:

saren
Sorry, he said he clearly said jonniewaka, never told anybody he had to use context to guess that he was talking about himself.

You usually don't have to be told to use context clues. They're what you learn in school under the label of 'critical thinking.' It's a basic 4th grade skill.

I don't like jonnie, infact, I have his posts on my ignore list, so I can't see what/when he does post, but even I can tell when someone is speaking about him - including through all that aol-type horse**** TT was posting.

Edit: sidenote to hellbound...er...divineangel..eh what ever the cockgobbler wants to call himself:

Oh I seriously beg to differ. :lol:

[quick retort that gets ruined with a long phrase that lacks wit]Oh I seriously beg to differ that you'd be classified under sentient being, but you don't see me pointing it out, do you?[/quick retort that gets ruined with a long phrase that lacks wit]

Oh, and no moron, you can't be all 3 by definition. Come on, give a proper rebuttal.

IversonAli3
Bottom line.

TT made a mistake by letting his hack fall into Palomino's hands.

Now jonniewakka konnichiwa thinks he has the staff here by the balls.
Truth is, when this hack hits the fan, which it probably will EVENTUALLY... Jonnie is getting teh IP ban!!1http://media.gamebattles.com/forums/smilies/banned.gif:wave:

hba
05-07-2005, 11:04 PM
I need not a proper rebuttal. We know you're capable of being all three, aside from what someone decided time ago what the definition of the word should be. You're just that amazing.

saren
05-07-2005, 11:06 PM
I need not a proper rebuttal. We know you're capable of being all three, aside from what someone decided time ago what the definition of the word should be. You're just that amazing.

You're being gay now. The flaming is dying down :( Come on, give me the love and flame plz, it's the flaming forum!! :(

hba
05-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry saren. Please don't be sad. I already said the flaming would be laid to rest in part with the change. Why flame someone when you can still beat them with manipulation and confusion?

saren
05-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry saren. Please don't be sad. I already said the flaming would be laid to rest in part with the change. Why flame someone when you can still beat them with manipulation and confusion?

Boo. It's more fun with the flaming and making fun of Lil' Jon. But, if you're gonna manipulate and confuse me, please have sex with me, it just comes standard with what I expect from the women I have.

disco
05-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Saren, seriously, just stop posting in this thread.

IversonAli3
05-07-2005, 11:10 PM
I agree with Jesus.

saren
05-07-2005, 11:10 PM
Saren, seriously, just stop posting in this thread.

Sure thing, give me a good reason why.

hba
05-07-2005, 11:11 PM
...please have sex with me

You're the bitch. No lube for you either, you will feel the burn! :rofl:

Belphegor
05-07-2005, 11:12 PM
The one BlizzardFortress is talking about is "like" TT's by it will drop you. But it is not TT's drop hack, at least from my understanding. But this is what happens with hacks. Thats why you have 3 choices. Release it all, dont make it, or dont share it. Id go with release and just not tell anyone. Make some hack with /383 commands, so noone knows what they are or that thier there. And I really am sorry if someone releases your hack TT. But it happened before, looks like it will again. Hopefully not.

saren
05-07-2005, 11:13 PM
You're the bitch. No lube for you either, you will feel the burn! :rofl:

Hell no. Women use confusion and manipulation. Sounds to me like YOU want to take it.

Does it bother you if I videotape?

hba
05-07-2005, 11:15 PM
Oh I'll take it, your virginity anyway, it will belong to guy476's hungry hungry hippo. Video is no problem with me, where do you want me to set up the camera? I'll just put it at an angle and leave you two alone for a while. I'll put it on the internet for you too. You may very well be the next Paris Hilton!

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 11:26 PM
when did i say jonniewaka??you should really shut the **** up and play with ur imaginary mazoku hack...and iversonali..your just so lucky lot of mods asking me to disregaurd your stupidity...you jsut dont know ****...and if my IP is banned who cares..does that mean i cant come back to the site ??and who the **** said i was gonna leak the hack..?and now i really careless..talk all the **** you want and beleive what you want..IF JONNIE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO RELEASE IT ..LET IT BE..but if some of you want my word which wont matter to most of you but..bottom line is i dnot have it anymore..HAPPY?its over with now..so go bug someone else..BTW how did palo come out now..so now he gave me TT's hack??and ow does palo happen to have that?palo agave me multi command thats IT..and it was his so i beleive its allowed..and instead accusing palo why dont you accuse your own MODS!!now that i dont playSC often..i might reveal the person in the site..mike AKA redrum might have a clue who...but TT's hack was leaked within the MODS..so if i wanna talk **** i think i can.

laocoon
05-07-2005, 11:38 PM
The one BlizzardFortress is talking about is "like" TT's by it will drop you. But it is not TT's drop hack, at least from my understanding. But this is what happens with hacks. Thats why you have 3 choices. Release it all, dont make it, or dont share it. Id go with release and just not tell anyone. Make some hack with /383 commands, so noone knows what they are or that thier there. And I really am sorry if someone releases your hack TT. But it happened before, looks like it will again. Hopefully not.

I can guarentee ALL of you that TheTempest is not stupid enough to go sharing things with palomino after he leaked damned666. So therefore Palomino *WAS* still trustworthy. So this whole "It happend before" crap doesn't work. If Tempest gave his hack to palomino under the stipulation that it was neither to be shared or reversed, and Palomino broke that stipulation in both ways; Tempest has all the right to be angry!

Saren/??DivineFlame?? - please continue this elsewhere...

Jonnie - ok, my bad he did mention you, but he is not as pissed off at you, you havn't leaked the hack. Palomino has, and Palomino is the one who TT's mad at.

Polie13
05-07-2005, 11:39 PM
Every post you make makes you look that much dumber, jonniewaka.

Uniquely_Defined
05-07-2005, 11:45 PM
palo agave me multi command thats IT..
bull****

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Polie ok you win..but please shut up and leave the site..like u said..and

Jakor,who did palo leak the hack to?if your going to say me.Thats not true,he gave me multi which he made.The TT's drop hack wasnt leaked.i dont know who or how many people has it.But i got it from someone that got it from TT.and tis not palo..can u tell me who has TT's hack.when i talked to keenan, he said that the drop hack he has wasnt loadable with inhale or damnation.so maybe he doesnt really have it unless im wrong..but i wanna know who has it for a fact that you know of.

laocoon
05-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Jakor,who did palo leak the hack to?if your going to say me.Thats not true,he gave me multi which he made.The TT's drop hack wasnt leaked.i dont know who or how many people has it.But i got it from someone that got it from TT.and tis not palo..can u tell me who has TT's hack.when i talked to keenan, he said that the drop hack he has wasnt loadable with inhale or damnation.so maybe he doesnt really have it unless im wrong..but i wanna know who has it for a fact that you know of.

Ok, if you are talking about the other aim account who leaks to you "overflows/palominos" hacks, that was palomino.

jonniewaka
05-07-2005, 11:56 PM
palo doesnt have TT;s hack..he claims to have a drop hack but never showed me like he does with others.. IDK..when its time i guess the MOD will admit himself..cuz he said he will be retiring from SC..

Belphegor
05-07-2005, 11:58 PM
I can guarentee ALL of you that TheTempest is not stupid enough to go sharing things with palomino after he leaked damned666. So therefore Palomino *WAS* still trustworthy. So this whole "It happend before" crap doesn't work. If Tempest gave his hack to palomino under the stipulation that it was neither to be shared or reversed, and Palomino broke that stipulation in both ways; Tempest has all the right to be angry!
I dont know who Palomino is nor do I care. Anf from my understaning, TT's drophack was leaked before?

hba
05-08-2005, 12:01 AM
Palomino leaked 666. That's what was leaked before this.

Uniquely_Defined
05-08-2005, 12:51 AM
palo doesnt have TT;s hack..he claims to have a drop hack but never showed me like he does with others.. IDK..when its time i guess the MOD will admit himself..cuz he said he will be retiring from SC..
I really hope TT moves on and forgets about this instead of quitting. Unless he wants to let Palo win...It's easy to see what is going on, I just hope that TT rises above this instead of taking the easy way out.

TT, I mean that not as an insult but as hopefully something you can take in. It is easy to give up, but hard to rise above. You know this, but it sounds like you needed a reminder to not give up. Yes it sucks, as does most things in life but that's no reason to quit. I hope you can take some of that in.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 01:03 AM
its so ****ing drama..i dont get it..and i dont ahve any hacks anymore..**** SC..its not fun.back into CS and WOW...

guy476
05-08-2005, 01:19 AM
Oh I'll take it, your virginity anyway, it will belong to guy476's hungry hungry hippo. Video is no problem with me, where do you want me to set up the camera? I'll just put it at an angle and leave you two alone for a while. I'll put it on the internet for you too. You may very well be the next Paris Hilton!

How did i get dragged into this? lol not that i mind. I'm ready for my close up mr Devile!!!!!!!!!

oh and Saren stfu u are one of the most liberal people ive ever met. One question are u French?

Offtopic: is there anyway to keep the "new posts" from going away? whenever i click on new posts only some of them show and the rest that i havent read but are still new dont show up as being new any help?

~*^CuLo^*~
05-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Palomino is so close to you guys :) can't you feel it? :lol:

BlaZeR
05-08-2005, 02:30 AM
when did i say jonniewaka??you should really shut the **** up and play with ur imaginary mazoku hack...and iversonali..your just so lucky lot of mods asking me to disregaurd your stupidity...you jsut dont know ****...and if my IP is banned who cares..does that mean i cant come back to the site ??and who the **** said i was gonna leak the hack..?and now i really careless..talk all the **** you want and beleive what you want..IF JONNIE IS STUPID ENOUGH TO RELEASE IT ..LET IT BE..but if some of you want my word which wont matter to most of you but..bottom line is i dnot have it anymore..HAPPY?its over with now..so go bug someone else..BTW how did palo come out now..so now he gave me TT's hack??and ow does palo happen to have that?palo agave me multi command thats IT..and it was his so i beleive its allowed..and instead accusing palo why dont you accuse your own MODS!!now that i dont playSC often..i might reveal the person in the site..mike AKA redrum might have a clue who...but TT's hack was leaked within the MODS..so if i wanna talk **** i think i can.
In that case ,ban him fellas :lol:

aFTeRLiFe
05-08-2005, 03:00 AM
I don't want to hear anyone else talking **** about TT.Stfu, what are you his butt buddy? Hes a damn mod he can ban/warn and do the same thing you can. Why not just let him do it hisself?

test-acc
05-08-2005, 03:48 AM
Looks to me as if Tempest is blaming someone else for his mistake.

And as long as its not release here or at blizzhackers, there is absolutley nothing to worry about. Hardly anyone will have it if its from a different site.

Iscariot
05-08-2005, 04:58 AM
Polie I thought you quit? At least I waited a few months before I came back...

Quitting and not comming back is Soooo 1991.

~*^CuLo^*~
05-08-2005, 04:59 AM
Im gonna make a confession (which only 2 people on bwhacks knows about)
But it will be made when sc gets fuked up again :( then i'll be done for good.

TheTempest
05-08-2005, 08:03 AM
TT: What were you thinking when you gave this to jonnie in the first place man? I'm sorry but I just don't understand.
Holy **** man! I didn't give it johnnie. I gave it to palomino a LONG ASS TIME AGO! Under the stipulation that he wouldn't not distribute it, reverse it, or anything else along those lines, and he signed on the dotted line. Now...he's backstabbed me.

And to those of you who can't connect the dots...PALO REVERSEd MY DROP HACK!....THEN he used that method to make his "own" drop hack. It's the same way that damned666's hacks became "public"...people reversed it...then COPY/PASTE the src code and called it theirs.

Johnnie - Yes, palo has TT's drop hack...I ****ING GAVE IT TO HIM. And yes, according to my PM, we are now on better terms. Provided, you do not reverse/distribute what is rightfully mine. I'm just asking you act a little nicer, thanks.

Saren - Ok you cockwhore...Know this...What goes around comes around and people like you are giong to one day **** YOU in the ass. And no, there will be no lube, nor sympathy from anyone here. We all know your true character...hopefully a few more years around the block will change that.

To those of you who don't know, if anyone here even makes a threat of releasing a private hack on this forum...You can consider yourself (as nick would say it) having a "big ASS ****ing ban shoved up your ass!"

I would also like to say a big thank you to those of you who have a brain and use it, you guys know who you are :) Thanks

edit:
and to those of you who said imply that TT is not a "respected" member of the community. I have a question. WHat, I can't vent my anger...ON THE FLAME BOARD?!

kds
05-08-2005, 08:24 AM
You have every right to vent your anger. If it makes you feel better, I don't have it.

Iscariot
05-08-2005, 09:18 AM
To those of you who don't know, if anyone here even makes a threat of releasing a private hack on this forum...You can consider yourself (as nick would say it) having a "big ASS ****ing ban shoved up your ass!"

Why didnt this rule come into effect when agent gods private hack was leaked? the Zg crash? hmmmm?

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 09:22 AM
Those weak crap hacks wouldnt have nearly as much impact on B.net as a drop hack.

Iscariot
05-08-2005, 09:28 AM
I thought he ment that it should be based on the principal of the thing, not the power..but alas, he only cares and is against it now because its his own. ****ing hypocrite.

Noober
05-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Forgive me for not knowing what happened, but WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED??

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 09:46 AM
The staff here has always been against the leaking of private hacks, and have prevented the widespread distribution of quite a few of them.

TT is just angry about this situation because people are starting to blame him over the whole thing, when it really isnt his fault at all.

So STFU, you have no idea what your talking about.

Belphegor
05-08-2005, 10:00 AM
No hacks should be leaked at all, end of story. I understand that he is angry over this matter, but please move on. If your drophack is so great, make one on War3, WoW, Lineage, UT, Guild Wars or one of the games that is a highlight of this millenia.

guy476
05-08-2005, 10:20 AM
No hacks should be leaked at all, end of story. I understand that he is angry over this matter, but please move on. If your drophack is so great, make one on War3, WoW, Lineage, UT, Guild Wars or one of the games that is a highlight of this millenia.

look whos talking :rolleyes:

test-acc
05-08-2005, 11:43 AM
I gave it to palomino a LONG ASS TIME AGO!

Guess keenan. How long has 1.12b been out? :rolleyes:

dt
05-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Tempest is to be blamed. You dont give such hacks to anyone, end of story.

Fish Beans
05-08-2005, 11:52 AM
I believe he gave it to him because Palomino helped him make part of the hack.

llafnwod
05-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Haha! Staff initiated flame thread, it's about ****ing time! Go Tempest!
Tempest is to be blamed. You dont give such hacks to anyone, end of story.Palo helped TT with a hack, Tempest had no idea what he would do.

dt
05-08-2005, 11:55 AM
You dont share your knowledge about it either...

saren
05-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Saren - Ok you cockwhore...Know this...What goes around comes around and people like you are giong to one day **** YOU in the ass. And no, there will be no lube, nor sympathy from anyone here. We all know your true character...hopefully a few more years around the block will change that.

You know my true character? Please, you don't even know me. Not online, not in real life. Stop talking out of your broken-English ass. I don't want your sympathy, I don't care about your sympathy. I don't let people **** me in the ass, do you see me here just distributing any piece of **** I make? ESPECIALLY A DROP HACK? No, you don't.

Bottom line, to quote dt in paraphrase:

This is all your fault, you have no right to be angry at anyone else but yourself for giving it out.

If it's true that Palomino helped you, (who has leaked other private hacks in past), then it is your fault for not having the knowledge sufficent to make a goddamn simple drop hack or learning the knowledge yourself or hell, even asking someone like dt to give you a few pointers.

You ****ed up, live with it. Stop taking it out on others.

I would also like to say a big thank you to those of you who have a brain and use it, you guys know who you are :) Thanks

You mean those who said "aww poor TT, we feel sorry for you and sympathize?"

edit:
and to those of you who said imply that TT is not a "respected" member of the community. I have a question. WHat, I can't vent my anger...ON THE FLAME BOARD?!

Sure, you can vent. No one said you couldn't, but at the same token, doesn't mean we have to remain silent about it or watch you spit out typistry (that's like sorcery, but with words) on par with the average 12 year old AOL user and not say anything about it.

Gratz, you've made a 5 page thread about how you've ****ed up and have yet to accept responsibility for yourself. You're the worst.

llafnwod
05-08-2005, 12:57 PM
If it's true that Palomino helped you, (who has leaked other private hacks in past)*Sigh* Saren, this was pointed out as bull**** several times in this thread. This was BEFORE the leak of Damned666 by Palomino, it just took him 9 months to reverse it.

saren
05-08-2005, 01:02 PM
*Sigh* Saren, this was pointed out as bull**** several times in this thread. This was BEFORE the leak of Damned666 by Palomino, it just took him 9 months to reverse it.

Please note, I said if its true or what not. I don't know if it was, so I just simply said 'if', incase that was brought up that it was before or after the leak of damned.

In anycase, shouldn't be sharing this type of hack with anyone if you don't want it to get out.

aFTeRLiFe
05-08-2005, 01:07 PM

You dont share your knowledge about it either...
dt has spoken!
GO DT!

TheTempest
05-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Yes, I did make a mistake...the mistake was to trust anyone, even on staff. I'm sorry it's come to this and yes, it's even partly my fault. However, I would have to say, that most of the blame goes to palo, seeing as how I'm not the one leaking a massivly destructive hack. This isn't about blaming palo or me or anything. I'm just pissed that people are stupid for thinking that they can just give that hack, that's not theirs, to just anyone and it will stay private.

That's my bitch folks...that this wont stay private...because everyone is giving it to their 10 best friends and they think it will.

So going back to the title, **** you cocksucking whores for the distribution of this hack that will lead to the demise of this game. and a nice big **** YOU to those who reversed it...

laocoon
05-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Is this also to say that Drakken is to be blamed for the leaking of damned666.dll?

dt
05-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Is this also to say that Drakken is to be blamed for the leaking of damned666.dll?
Damned666 did not have a drop hack. We dont know until today how damned666 leaked, but probably Drakken trusted the wrong people too, yeah.

LCS
05-08-2005, 01:24 PM
I don't think its TT's fault, nor is it Drakken's fault. The staff should be trusted and secure. I think it is Palomino and who ever made Palomino a staff member's fault.

Edit:

Damned666 did not have a drop hack. We dont know until today how damned666 leaked, but probably Drakken trusted the wrong people too, yeah.
I agree.

dt
05-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Nickolay did not get damned666 from drakken.

TheTempest
05-08-2005, 02:04 PM
I don't think its TT's fault, nor is it Drakken's fault. The staff should be trusted and secure. I think it is Palomino and who ever made Palomino a staff member's fault.

I agree.

Dragan
05-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Nickolay did not get damned666 from drakken.

He got it from the same person Palo did (I think).

dt
05-08-2005, 02:14 PM
I agree.
Nobody can be trusted when it comes to private hacks, nobody. Of course everyone says that he keeps it to himself, but there's things that always happen.
1. They give it to their friends
2. They trade it away for something else
3. They give it away for money

Yes, even your trusted friends and staff members will do that.

dt
05-08-2005, 02:20 PM
Thats not the point, keenan. nickolay was not supposed to have it either.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Thats not the point, keenan. nickolay was not supposed to have it either.
well that is the point,sort of. nickolay is a trusted MOD right?and he gave palo DAMN which was LEAKED from nicks point of view..so nick leaked it..his just as much as blameful at Palo ,If palo takes the blame.And IMHO its not TT's or Drakkens fault..its people who get it with peoples trust and abuse the trust like I DID and most people doing it..i guess TT gave it to palo cuz he trusted him.Which i think its fine.But people like me got the hands on it..and started to TALK TALK and guess what.? i just digged my own grave..If its TT's fault that means everyones gotta live the "never trusting game" which is very sad..

Holy **** man! I didn't give it johnnie. I gave it to palomino a LONG ASS TIME AGO! Under the stipulation that he wouldn't not distribute it, reverse it, or anything else along those lines, and he signed on the dotted line. Now...he's backstabbed me.

And to those of you who can't connect the dots...PALO REVERSEd MY DROP HACK!....THEN he used that method to make his "own" drop hack. It's the same way that damned666's hacks became "public"...people reversed it...then COPY/PASTE the src code and called it theirs.

Johnnie - Yes, palo has TT's drop hack...I ****ING GAVE IT TO HIM. And yes, according to my PM, we are now on better terms. Provided, you do not reverse/distribute what is rightfully mine. I'm just asking you act a little nicer, thanks.

edit:
AND..TT im sorry for all the BLACKMALE **** i did..i guess i had something to take advantage and i did like a ******* +a bitch..BOTTOM LINE IS drop hack wont be leaked..and TT or any mods out of the knowlege how many people has the hack?

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Keenan, werent you threatening to release the drop hack? Whats the status on that.

Dragan
05-08-2005, 04:27 PM
Well then whoever gave it to Nickolay ****ed up =)

Sure hope it wasn't you ;)

The trick is figuring out WHO gave it to him. (suspense music)

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 04:34 PM
so did nickolay help leak the damn666? i dont get it.

llafnwod
05-08-2005, 04:37 PM
so did nickolay help leak the damn666? i dont get it.He didn't leak Damned666 to the public, just to Palomino. Palomino gave to AgentGOD, and, well, yeah.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Decided not to.
i CONCUR..GOOD THINKING...and i dont think ill be releasing other peopls hack also. For there respect.

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 04:45 PM
Thank you Keenan.

Dragan
05-08-2005, 04:47 PM
He didn't leak Damned666 to the public, just to Palomino. .
Got any idea on who gave it to him? :P

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Once a hack falls into Agent_Gods hands, consider it public.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:05 PM
hey iversonali, no offense but i know you just became a staff and all but dont flame ****s thats not true in your point of view as well as not stating things your not sure of. Please..

Did agent god leak anything you know of that became public? i know your a nice guy. But stop taking sides man.

laocoon
05-08-2005, 05:10 PM

You realize that Agent_God also has the drop hack right? He isn't going to leak anything. He knows what that feels like, unfortunatly. I'm on good terms with him, and I trust him when he says he doesn't want it to go public.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:12 PM
You realize that Agent_God also has the drop hack right? He isn't going to leak anything. He knows what that feels like, unfortunatly. I'm on good terms with him, and I trust him when he says he doesn't want it to go public.
thats what i meant by iversonali's comment. agent is strongly against leaking IMO..

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 05:12 PM
Im looking at his website right now, and it looks like he DID have TT's drop hack on there. Who knows how long it was up there, and how many more people got it.

Just look here http://ultimate-filez.com/

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Wheres jesus at...

Dragan
05-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Im looking at his website right now, and it looks like he DID have TT's drop hack on there. Who knows how long it was up there, and how many more people got it.

Who cares if he had it on there, my freewebs site gets more hits then ultimate-****.com.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Wheres jesus at...
KC your the biggest spammer i seen. **** OFF..

laocoon
05-08-2005, 05:16 PM

Not sure, but I think that was the original leak of TT's DropHack

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:17 PM
oh.so TT's dropper was leaked already before?

IversonAli3
05-08-2005, 05:19 PM
Indeed, it was leaked along with Damned666.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:19 PM
does the leaked one work on 1.12b ?

laocoon
05-08-2005, 05:22 PM
does the leaked one work on 1.12b ?
no. I barely worked for it's own patch.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:25 PM
It did if you paused the game :)
....^^....

kds
05-08-2005, 05:29 PM

....^^....

d00d wtf jonnie ur the biggest spammer lol postwhore wtf
Hypocrite.

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 05:33 PM
d00d wtf jonnie ur the biggest spammer lol postwhore wtf
Hypocrite.
sometimes. ...^^... means somthing if you know what i mean. keenan does i believe.

Uniquely_Defined
05-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Wtf???Don't try to put this all on him, it takes two to Tango. It is much more the person responsible for leaking the hack than the person who thought the recipient had honor.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-08-2005, 05:50 PM

Please tell me how Im the biggest spammer. I am no where near many people in spamming, I would probaly come in around 15th (which is bigger than 10 if you cant count that high).

Perma
05-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Please tell me how Im the biggest spammer. I am no where near many people in spamming, I would probaly come in around 15th (which is bigger than 10 if you cant count that high).

Not enough fingers, but you can always use toes.

I don't understand why this topic is even being discussed. I can understand Tempest's anger and that it was wrong of whoever leaked the drophack to do such a thing, but there isn't much anyone can do now.

jangpro5
05-08-2005, 05:55 PM
Nobody can be trusted when it comes to private hacks, nobody. Of course everyone says that he keeps it to himself, but there's things that always happen.
1. They give it to their friends
2. They trade it away for something else
3. They give it away for money

Yes, even your trusted friends and staff members will do that.
Many of the other people might do that, but I'm different. Firstly, I have no friends to share that hack...lol (just joking). Drakken probably learned from the damned666 incident that I was very trustworthy.

Also, TT, I sinceirly understand the pain that you are having, I know this because I was in your position before. So just becareful next time. :)

EDIT: oh I forgot to say this.. Palomino are SUCK (his aim is palomino are us) LOL

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
05-08-2005, 05:55 PM
A certain virus might do the job...

guy476
05-08-2005, 08:47 PM

omg hes got like everyones **** on there. What a gay ****. obviously when he said he wouldnt relase TT's hack he was lying

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 08:57 PM
Many of the other people might do that, but I'm different. Firstly, I have no friends to share that hack...lol (just joking). Drakken probably learned from the damned666 incident that I was very trustworthy.

Also, TT, I sinceirly understand the pain that you are having, I know this because I was in your position before. So just becareful next time. :)

EDIT: oh I forgot to say this.. Palomino are SUCK (his aim is palomino are us) LOL
hmmmm....i wonder what this was than..was this your sister or your brother onYOUR aim?
Session Start (kpriderep:Juney Birth): Sun May 08 23:14:19 2005
[23:14] Juney Birth: jonnie,could you give the drop hack
[23:14] KpRiDeReP: sorry
[23:14] KpRiDeReP: like i said
Session Close (Juney Birth): Sun May 08 23:14:41 2005

Session Start (kpriderep:Juney Birth): Sun May 08 23:14:49 2005
[23:14] Juney Birth: you worried about leak?
[23:14] KpRiDeReP: YES
[23:15] KpRiDeReP: and i respect TT for it
[23:15] Juney Birth: k

BlaZeR
05-08-2005, 09:12 PM

I believe those hacks are for patch 1.11B

jonniewaka
05-08-2005, 09:13 PM
it doesnt matter.

guy476
05-08-2005, 09:15 PM

how do u know their for 1.11b?

i see some of them on there for 1.11b but not all of them are i bet

jangpro5
05-08-2005, 10:03 PM
hmmmm....i wonder what this was than..was this your sister or your brother onYOUR aim?
What is your point?

aFTeRLiFe
05-09-2005, 03:58 AM
Session Start (kpriderep:Juney Birth): Sun May 08 23:14:19 2005
[23:14] Juney Birth: jonnie,could you give the drop hack
[23:14] KpRiDeReP: sorry
[23:14] KpRiDeReP: like i said
Session Close (Juney Birth): Sun May 08 23:14:41 2005

Session Start (kpriderep:Juney Birth): Sun May 08 23:14:49 2005
[23:15] Juney Birth: k
Yes, your point is? Just trying to show TT that you can be cough "trusted" cough.

jonniewaka
05-09-2005, 04:57 AM
point was jjangpro was talking like he was really against leaking and using private hacks and that message was 10 min before he posted..so my point is 2 face..no?and he stated he knows TT position and.....?

revenge
05-09-2005, 06:56 AM
you respect tt for leak??????

Sikas
05-09-2005, 10:21 AM
TT's hack ain't even compatible wit all Win vers.

TheTempest
05-09-2005, 07:53 PM
you respect tt for leak??????

odviously you dont know whats going on. Johnnie ment that he respected me, and that HE was not going to leak MY hack.

jonniewaka
05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
odviously you dont know whats going on. Johnnie ment that he respected me, and that HE was not going to leak MY hack.
and another point is jjangpro said he HATES LEAKERS AND BLAHBLAH ..lok at his post. so i just proved him that 3 min ago he IMed me asking for it.