PDA

View Full Version : IRAN

arcanise
09-27-2009, 12:12 AM
Iran makes short range missles (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran)

I dont think Iran knows when to stop. They are just asking to get their asses kicked.

el-camino-ss
09-27-2009, 01:30 AM
i don't think you know when to stop your asking to get your ass kicked

Stop spamming

Iran makes short range missles (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090927/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran)

I dont think Iran knows when to stop. They are just asking to get their asses kicked.

This goes with it

TIME Interview: Ahmadinejad Rejects Obama's Nuke Warning - TIME (http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1926169,00.html)

This could get ugly

Ranged
09-27-2009, 07:09 AM
Well, UN will just keep a close eye to them as they did with north korea, its also prooven that korea sent engeeneer to the Iran nuclear research.

According to the OTAN, the facility is much more efficiant than the other one they built a while ago. Iran state that its a civil program, but if you compare the size with others powerlplant you will definetly see that there some thing behinds.

Also it was reported that they has 3000 turbins to purify uranium( thats a ****ing lot ).

Im out b4 typo fags.
-Ranged

JeweyK
09-27-2009, 11:41 AM
Why would Iran point their missiles at America?

/troll

Ru2Hot4Me
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
ok if this is a serious disscussion then answer this in a serious debate

why it is ok for america to have as many nukes and missiles as they want but when some other country "arms" up there called terroists by america?

and why/how is it justified for america to then go on a "war of terror" and invade said country and kill these "terroists" (wich we all know they are mostly innocent women and children)?

its something i just don't understand and i dont mean anything racial or bad by the questions im asking from a neutral point of view

arcanise
09-27-2009, 09:13 PM
its more of teh bad track record the militias have in that area, and that area is very unstable as far as govt control. Not to mention the threats they make and send to the US

3mbry0n1kF3c3s
09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
What threats? You mean like when Ahmadinejad was reported to have said he "wishes to see Israel wiped off the face of the map?" When in ACTUALITY, he said, he "wishes to see Palistine have a place on the map.

Why is it fair that Israel gets to have their name on the map just because after WWII America said, "Here, you can have this land that isn't actually ours to give, but w/e, here, have some tanks so you can take more Palistinian land whenever you want."

If I was Palistinian I'd strap a bomb to myself too.

About Iran, America wont work with them on the nuclear power issue because???

Because America would charge ridiculous amounts of money and have a PERMANENT stake in Iran. Iranians don't want that.

People need to stop getting their news from sources with an agenda, or at the very least, take into account some source criticism, and cross reference.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
We're bigger, we're better, we make the ****ing rules.

Let the bitching ensue =D

3mbry0n1kF3c3s
09-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Kc, you say 'we' like our government and highly influential corporations actually care about you.

You're expendable to the machine, just like the rest of us.

Calaspawn
09-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Don't defend Iran, their dictator is crazy and the ayatollah encourages him. If they get nuclear weapons it will mean a possible large scale war in the middle east starting with Israel, who will use the full force of their military to do a lot of damage.

3mbry0n1kF3c3s
09-28-2009, 08:47 PM
I know that you think he's completely crazy. Is he more crazy than Bush was? I ****ing highly doubt it. He's got a doctorate. He is an educated, intelligent man.

Tell me, Calaspawn, why do you think he is crazy. Is it because you heard it on the corporate conglomerate of American Media? Stop getting your facts from CNN and FOX news you lamb.

On top of it, don't try to tell me he's a dictator. He was elected by the majority. The riots you saw on TV were heavily exaggerated and most likely staged.

Iran see's America as the beast why? Because we are the beast. Pure and simple. We have more serial killers than the whole of the middle east combined, including near-Asian countries like India.

Turn off your Television.

Calaspawn
09-28-2009, 08:54 PM
I know that you think he's completely crazy. Is he more crazy than Bush was? I ****ing highly doubt it. He's got a doctorate. He is an educated, intelligent man.

Tell me, Calaspawn, why do you think he is crazy. Is it because you heard it on the corporate conglomerate of American Media? Stop getting your facts from CNN and FOX news you lamb.

On top of it, don't try to tell me he's a dictator. He was elected by the majority. The riots you saw on TV were heavily exaggerated and most likely staged.

Iran see's America as the beast why? Because we are the beast. Pure and simple. We have more serial killers than the whole of the middle east combined, including near-Asian countries like India.

Turn off your Television.

We are talking about a man who denies the holocaust and wants to see Israel wiped off the map. He is crazy, I'm not even to bother arguing with you.

edit: http://www.presstv.ir/classic/detail.aspx?id=107317&sectionid=351020104

According to a study published by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a military exchange between Iran and Israel could result in the death of as many as 6 million people.

looks like saudi arabia suports a war against Iran to stop a nuclear arms race in the area also.

3mbry0n1kF3c3s
09-28-2009, 09:04 PM
We are talking about a man who denies the holocaust and wants to see Israel wiped off the map. He is crazy, I'm not even to bother arguing with you.

First: He did NOT "deny" the holocaust. Get your facts straight. That was the way TV news translated it. He actually said, the holocaust should be investigated, just like any crime. I can guarantee the numbers of jews gassed is extremely exaggerated. Why? Because the jews own the media. Don't deny it or you'll sound extremely ignorant.

Second, like I said in my previous post, he said Palistine should get its own place on the map, or Israel should be taken off the map. The map. You idiot. He wasnt talking about destruction of the jewish race. He was talking about fairness. Why does israel get their name on the map when the land they live on has been Palestinian for a couple millenium.

Of course Saudi Arabia supports a war with Iran. Saudi Arabia is America's long time business partner, like Osama is.

You're a dumb****.
Further more, you said... 'WE make the rules.'

You don't make any rules, corporations do. So call me stupid when you have no logical argument.

Big ups.

Calaspawn
09-28-2009, 09:13 PM
First: He did NOT "deny" the holocaust. Get your facts straight. That was the way TV news translated it. He actually said, the holocaust should be investigated, just like any crime. I can guarantee the numbers of jews gassed is extremely exaggerated. Why? Because the jews own the media. Don't deny it or you'll sound extremely ignorant.

Second, like I said in my previous post, he said Palistine should get its own place on the map, or Israel should be taken off the map. The map. You idiot. He wasnt talking about destruction of the jewish race. He was talking about fairness. Why does israel get their name on the map when the land they live on has been Palestinian for a couple millenium.
wow you are a ****ing idiot. He has given speeches against Israel, supports terrorist groups in Lebanon and Palestine and ignores his own people. He rigged the election so he could complete his agenda and start a war. I hope Israel bombs the **** out of Iran.

and no, the media isn't a zionist conspiracy you ****ing idiot...

the numbers are based off records found by the Soviet Union during liberation of the death camps at the end of the war.

3mbry0n1kF3c3s
09-28-2009, 09:19 PM
How do you know he rigged the election? I'm sure if he did he got his literature on how to rig elections from BUSH.

Calaspawn
09-28-2009, 09:21 PM
How do you know he rigged the election? I'm sure if he did he got his literature on how to rig elections from BUSH.
Of course, because we all know BUSH was the first leader to "rig" an election in human history. How could I be so stupid?

arcanise
09-28-2009, 09:38 PM
3mbry0n1kF3c3s your an idiot, CNN and FOX are two of the best sources of information you can get, if iran can perfect their missles your ass is in more danger than if they didnt have teh technology. The US only has Nuclear wareheads to protect it self from the unstable areas that also have them aka Russia.

Zaund
09-28-2009, 10:55 PM
3mbry0n1kF3c3s your an idiot, CNN and FOX are two of the best sources of information you can get, if iran can perfect their missles your ass is in more danger than if they didnt have teh technology. The US only has Nuclear wareheads to protect it self from the unstable areas that also have them aka Russia.

I didn't agree with everyone about you until right there.

3mbry0n1kF3c3s
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
.....lmao arcanise....

lol....

haha..

You're a ****in lamb and a half.

Try thinking for yourself sometime.

I guess its a lot easier to let the TV think for you though.