PDA

View Full Version : POLL favorite race

SHADOMONKEY
07-09-2004, 07:39 AM
this a better way to get info fiendish591.
polls are nice inventions that sort info quickly
follow up to post favorite race topic

Dr. Silence
07-09-2004, 07:50 AM
Zerg clearly shows the way of bieng the most advance team in every field of speed and power and efficiency, those who pick terran are entilted to but protoss should not be choses by any member. unless your new

Fallen
07-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Practically the most common poll on forums. Have the go with zerg, since they have many unique tenchniques and like silence they are advanced :lol:

qazwsx_101
07-09-2004, 02:41 PM
PROTOSS ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

OverFlow636
07-09-2004, 03:03 PM
im 50:50 with zerg and tos, terran are useless

BloodyBlade
07-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Id have to go with Zerg too...

Remember you cant really take this information and apply it to anything because you gave this poll to a forum of "hackers". Maybe the general public uses.... Protoss or Terran alot more. Who knows?

I think it all depends on your own strategy.

~BB

c0ke
07-09-2004, 08:22 PM
Zerg owns. No doubt about it.

Titan
07-09-2004, 10:06 PM
It also depends on what map you're playing. :-/ I really hate the disadvantage Terran has on money maps so I can see why not many of you play Terran... but TERRAN... OWNS on Lost Temple. I can't say it any other way. The other day I won a 2v1 with Terran(my partner got taken out in the first few minutes). This was in Lost Temple and the other 2 people were pretty good. I held a double attack from Zealots, Dragoons, Hydras, and Guardians with 2 valks, 5 tanks, a few spider mines, and my SCVs taking extra hits ^^.

But that was only the first attack. They continued to double hit me approximately 3 more times and I held it off every time. I got my expo up, starport, and dropped both their ledges and they sent all their guys towards me, which I held off again;) and they gave up.

Terran is really, really, good in non-money. No doubt.

Poon
07-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 11:03 PM
terran arent totally useless...

with some science vessels, terrans can easily take out an army of zergs.

but anyways my favorite race are the zergs.

Dr. Silence
07-10-2004, 01:45 AM

Terran seem usless at first, because of the difficulty of playing, at the beggining of the game at about 10 minutes terran are very weak, they need there blocking and such, but once siege tanks are made and goliaths and a detector, i pity any team to face that.

The best players in the world mostly are dedicated toward the terran team and the other quarter towards zerg, but very rarely, just rarely you will find a protoss player that is good, for a noob can master protoss quite easy, but to master zerg takes time.

unimailer1972
07-10-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 9 2004, 07:03 PM
U just like stacking THAT much, i think.

Poon
07-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 10 2004, 09:45 AM

Terran seem usless at first, because of the difficulty of playing, at the beggining of the game at about 10 minutes terran are very weak, they need there blocking and such, but once siege tanks are made and goliaths and a detector, i pity any team to face that.

The best players in the world mostly are dedicated toward the terran team and the other quarter towards zerg, but very rarely, just rarely you will find a protoss player that is good, for a noob can master protoss quite easy, but to master zerg takes time.
it didnt take me long to master the zergs when i first started playing starcraft and its not that hard to break down a defense of tanks and goliaths.

punture
07-10-2004, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 11 2004, 01:02 AM
its not that hard to break down a defense of tanks and goliaths.
If you think so
you haven't played me :D

nickolay
07-10-2004, 06:54 PM
I'll be happy to bs you if you're interested. I doubt your tanks and goliaths will do shit at all.

unimailer1972
07-17-2004, 06:07 AM
Speaking of BS, I thought you were Russian not German as your undertitle for your name would imply.

And, we should Pin a link where we can all put out B.net names...then we can settle our differences like adults on BW...or just BS some motherF***ers.

unseenkilla_29
07-17-2004, 12:53 PM
i only use zerg and protoss, but i like zerg the best cuz once u start an attack its easy to keep it going. i like toss cuz of their strong abilities. tank and goliath is the easiest defense to break through if u know what ur doing.

HelplessNewbie
08-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Easy to break through? Are you smoking? I wouldn't say "easy." It's not invincible, but with proper placement and micro, goliaths / tanks can pretty much tear through most common combos in the mid-game (zealot / goon, ling / hydra / lurk).

Killer_Kevin
08-08-2004, 04:30 PM
zerg rock cuz then can change production fast as hell/protoss are probly decently strong with sum crazy units/terran are all around.

if you learn how to use terran fully they are the best but i like toss the most mainly cuz of arbiters and goons

ComradeSlavic
08-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Speaking of BS, I thought you were Russian not German as your undertitle for your name would imply.

He is neither. And i would say that even though zergs are really good from the standpoint of building alot of guys in a short amount of time, they seem to weak when it comes to anti-air. I personally will go with toss when i am facing someone who is using terran, but in a big game, i love using zerg. So i would say it depends on who you are playing, and what you are better at using. But Zerg or Toss.

HelplessNewbie
08-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Come to think of it, all races are pretty much equal, with some very very small imbalances. For example, good players tend to be zerg or terran, although there are some minor exceptions. There has to be a reason why. My thoughts are that Protoss is simply too expensive and uses fewer power units, which can be overwhelmed or microed around (Zerg / Terran).

parwarn
08-10-2004, 10:00 PM
protoss
i like it but i dont play melle much

Comi
08-17-2004, 11:20 AM
I like them all , but I tend to use for money maps toss and for non-money maps terran.

FireStarter922
08-17-2004, 03:18 PM
protoss-------------100%
Terran--------------90%
Zerg----------------95%