PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft windowed or no?

kill_urself[SA]
07-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Would you like to play Starcraft windowed or no? I've played windowed and it all feels smooth yet weird at the same time. If you haven't tried it yet then I guess say why you want starcraft windowed or not.

Aiur
07-19-2009, 07:15 PM
I suppose running StarCraft in a window would be useful if you didn't want to keep Alt-Tabbing out of StarCraft to view/use other applications. I run StarCraft in full screen simply because I have no reason to keep it windowed.

JeweyK
07-19-2009, 07:20 PM
I like it windowed because I can do other things while waiting and it doesn't **** up my resolution.

I like it fullscreen so I can use the resolution expander.

I mainly play fullscreen now because I lost my windowed loader and am too lazy to set it up.

KrazyBum
07-19-2009, 09:01 PM
whenever i play windowed it just lags, but that might have been the loader i used. Any suggestions on a good one?

ViperSRT3g
07-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I like it windowed because I can do other things while waiting and it doesn't **** up my resolution.

I like it fullscreen so I can use the resolution expander.

I mainly play fullscreen now because I lost my windowed loader and am too lazy to set it up.

What he said, except for the losing the program part.

applesauce
07-19-2009, 10:04 PM
Windowed @ 1280 resolution = win.

Ru2Hot4Me
07-20-2009, 01:07 AM
whenever i play windowed it just lags, but that might have been the loader i used. Any suggestions on a good one?

Chaos lancher + w-mode plugin

han_han
07-20-2009, 07:36 AM
fux that ****, I plays with res hack full screeeeened.

yeah

kill_urself[SA]
07-20-2009, 09:40 AM
fux that ****, I plays with res hack full screeeeened.

yeahI never tried res hack. Mainly because I'm happy with the usual fullscreen

Chaos launcher + w-mode pluginI only use Chaos launcher for the APM plugin but I'll try the w-mode.

whenever i play windowed it just lags, but that might have been the loader i used. Any suggestions on a good one?Use the iCCup anti-hack loader. It lets you choose the settings you want for windowed or no then it just pops up.

MonkiX7
07-20-2009, 09:57 AM
i like it windowed, i use the scloader2b

Ru2Hot4Me
07-21-2009, 05:47 AM
;

I only use Chaos launcher for the APM plugin but I'll try the w-mode.

Use the iCCup anti-hack loader. It lets you choose the settings you want for windowed or no then it just pops up.

just use Chaos launcher dont use an anti hack launcher

kill_urself[SA]
07-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Maybe I want to play some iCCup windowed?(I get extra rank points if I use it)