PDA

View Full Version : Download Changes

Arcanite
06-15-2009, 07:59 AM
In GameThreat's continuing efforts to provide a user-friendly, effective browsing environment, we're changing the way that Downloads works somewhat. You may have noticed a new link in the top naviagation bar reading downloads (http://www.gamethreat.net/forums/downloads.php). This takes you to our new download portal where all content, both staff and user, will be found. Simply hit the link and click "add" and you'll be good to go. Once your file has been added, a thread will automatically be created in our Download Discussion forum found near the bottom of the index. This thread will contain the information you put in the "description" field.

As always, new downloads will be moderated and it's important to note that this is all part of a moving process and that all current downloads will be archived soon. Therefore, if you want your file to remain on the forums, please reupload it to the new section. Thanks!

LCS
06-15-2009, 09:30 AM
Approved, do work son.

Calaspawn
06-15-2009, 09:40 AM
This looks nice, great work.

Antihaxer
06-15-2009, 10:01 AM
This looks nice, great work.
Pretty sure he didn't do any of it. ;) It was already implemented before he became a moderator.

Ranged
06-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Anyway good job,even if i do not downloads :).

PartNeuf
06-15-2009, 07:26 PM
The cleanliness makes my OCD smile. Good job! :)

Perma
06-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Moved (with redirect) to News.

XGhozt
06-20-2009, 02:16 AM
Don't forget to add the link to the portal.

OmegaMatrix
06-20-2009, 10:05 AM
Just so you know, the Downloads tab doesn't show up on the main page.

Sight
06-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Correct it tries to take me to http://www.gamethreat.net/forums/a/ which cannot be found

toto2
06-24-2009, 04:01 PM
:huh:huh, waht is this LOL NVM MUAHAHA ok i stoped

RedSandSasori
07-01-2009, 06:09 AM
As soon as "Downloads" begin to show up. I think this is pretty hot.

applesauce
07-01-2009, 01:36 PM
So Mr. Moderator how come you're never around?

PartNeuf
07-01-2009, 06:27 PM
So Mr. Moderator how come you're never around?He's online frequently, but his post count ratio is only .21. It makes sense though. I mean, he's a moderator of downloads. Most of the downloads he's moderating have questions that can only really be answered by the creator of the download itself.

He seems to have more of a management position than a sales position. He's not really giving anything so much as organizing all of the products.

Abrupt
07-07-2009, 04:21 PM
He's online frequently, but his post count ratio is only .21. It makes sense though. I mean, he's a moderator of downloads. Most of the downloads he's moderating have questions that can only really be answered by the creator of the download itself.

He seems to have more of a management position than a sales position. He's not really giving anything so much as organizing all of the products.
Moderators are supposed to want to see the website succeed, meaning helping keep conversations going or starting new ones.

Regardless, it's about time you changed your system. Very nice improvement.