PDA

View Full Version : who are dangerious extremists?

Intangir
04-20-2009, 08:18 PM
NORTH: Who are dangerous 'extremists'? - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/19/who-are-dangerous-extremists/)

i gotta refind the links but there was like a 200 page report issued from a virginia 'fusion center' that pretty much classifies EVERY ONE with ANY OPINION as a possible terrorist

the FBI even has ****ing BOOK CLUBS and BICYCLING ENTHUSIAST CLUBS under surveillance

weve got military checkpoints stopping motorists and searching them without cause or warrant and running blockades all over the country

now we have the obama adminstration and the epa saying they are going to tax us to breath..

hate to say it.. but i told you so

Aberrant
04-20-2009, 09:12 PM
weve got military checkpoints stopping motorists and searching them without cause or warrant and running blockades all over the country

You are very right on the extremist angle. I love the fact that now as a veteran I am in that category. But could you please site your facts on the checkpoints?

Mookster
04-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Careful fellas. Yar sounding mighty treasonous to me.

Dukath
04-21-2009, 01:51 AM
NORTH: Who are dangerous 'extremists'? - Washington Times (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/19/who-are-dangerous-extremists/)

i gotta refind the links but there was like a 200 page report issued from a virginia 'fusion center' that pretty much classifies EVERY ONE with ANY OPINION as a possible terrorist

the FBI even has ****ing BOOK CLUBS and BICYCLING ENTHUSIAST CLUBS under surveillance

now we have the obama adminstration and the epa saying they are going to tax us to breath..

hate to say it.. but i told you so

I'm not surprised about the monitoring of ridiculous entities like book clubs (yeah I consider them ridiculous) - The FBI is said to have monitored Phillip K. Dick after he developed dementia, thought the FBI were listening into his phone and would occasionally pick said phone off the hook to talk to the dial tone. (Not terribly sure about how true, but its a fun story may illustrate some suspected FBI strangeness)

Kinda curious how the EPA is going to "tax us to breath" - both the accounting and the thought of the EPA getting money is laughable.

And these military checkpoints - I want some citations. I have seen nothing on the news, foreign news or even wiki leaks. You'd think military check points would be pretty hot stuff.

Calaspawn
04-21-2009, 01:55 AM
YUzd7G875Hc

Dukath
04-21-2009, 02:42 AM
If the video is true, then he should consult a lawyer and sue. I've heard stories that pretty much prove that the police are the very definition of pigs.

That guy seems pretty tough to take multiple TASER shots and looks pretty not roughed up for his story. Still, he should go through the legal process to launch an investigation and get restitution. He says there is medical proof (always comes with any surgical work/treatment). Man should use it to prove his case.

However, anecdotal evidence and police brutality does not prove the point of "military checkpoints". Just proves police brutality.

Dyndrilliac
04-21-2009, 05:50 AM
When the government pushed to have records made digital and kept available by computers they had their hands in everything from the phone calls you make to the library books you check out. If you checked out Mein Kampf or a book on Stalinist Russia they knew about it. That was 20 or more years ago, you do the math.

Tank
04-21-2009, 08:41 AM
I just watched that video and the related videos, and I'm happy to say that it makes me proud to be a Canadian. We don't have those issues here. Something is clearly wrong with the system in America and I hope it changes for the better.

BD-ICY
04-21-2009, 10:18 AM
YUzd7G875Hc

What the ****?

That **** is messed up.

Intangir
04-21-2009, 11:27 AM
oh wow i just posted that video as another thread didnt know youd posted it

this is one part of it

40-80 miles around the southern border there are warrentless search checkpoints run by border patrol IN OUR COUNTRY that search OUR CITIZENS ILLEGALLY

another problem is these mass shootings lately, at least 1 of them has had regular army troops running road blocks in the aftermath

another incident was in tennessee, military, DHS, BATF and a couple other federal agencies were running armed warrentless illegal search checkpoints around a city. they were going to run it in the ENTIRE STATE but so much outrage prevented that.. they still did it in one city causing traffic jams for miles

they also had a deal somewhere in Iowa where they ran a 'DRILL' to search thru entire neighborhoods for guns and confiscate them.. and THEY DID. without warrants without probable cause, without even a LAW AGAINST GUNS..

totally illegal, totally unconstitutional TOTALLY UNCOVERED BY ANY MAINSTREAM CORPORATE MEDIA OUTLETS (only the local news sites if your lucky, and alternative news radio which the obama administration is trying to block access too)

this IS the early stages of martial law

Aberrant
04-21-2009, 11:23 PM
another problem is these mass shootings lately, at least 1 of them has had regular army troops running road blocks in the aftermath

another incident was in tennessee, military, DHS, BATF and a couple other federal agencies were running armed warrentless illegal search checkpoints around a city. they were going to run it in the ENTIRE STATE but so much outrage prevented that.. they still did it in one city causing traffic jams for miles

they also had a deal somewhere in Iowa where they ran a 'DRILL' to search thru entire neighborhoods for guns and confiscate them.. and THEY DID. without warrants without probable cause, without even a LAW AGAINST GUNS..

totally illegal, totally unconstitutional TOTALLY UNCOVERED BY ANY MAINSTREAM CORPORATE MEDIA OUTLETS (only the local news sites if your lucky, and alternative news radio which the obama administration is trying to block access too)

this IS the early stages of martial law

Regular Army is not used on US soil with out some serious congressional support. National guard may be but that is by order of the governor. Would not be that far fetched to see the use of the National Guard in the case of a mass shooting. The police force is only so big and if you try and set up a secure area around a mass shooting you would pull a lot of force off of what they should be doing. Thus the use of the NG, but there are rules that the NG follows when doing those missions. Which shooting were you referring to and do you have a link for it?

Concerning the Iowa search and seizure mission. They were not going through taking citizens guns. They were conducting a training exercise and were looking for volunteers to allow the soldiers to come in their houses and practice the techniques used in a knock and greet type of search. That is, they request the occupant allow them in the house and look as the owner opens all items and they watch for body language and demeanor indicators of deception. The "weapons dealer" they were looking for was a fictional person that would have been played by a citizen, no a real weapons dealer. That is the exact scenario they will be exposed to in afganistan or iraq. It was a purely volunteer basis and would not only give the soldiers a realistic training environment but would also let the citizens see what the soldiers do in situations like that.

This was not some take your rights away event, but a training event. As a national guard soldier I can assure you that I would never enter a citizens home in a full search and seizure event, nor would any soldier that I know. Hell we are gun owners our selves and would not stand for the removing of the right to bear arms.

As for the Tennessee check points you mentioned, that was canceled when the governors office was flooded with calls after they news article was ran to alert people of the location of the checkpoint 2 days prior to the event. Unless you are referring to another location other than Whiteville.

Intangir
04-22-2009, 12:13 AM
in reply to your comments about the iowa event.. it doesn't make for good training, THIS ISNT IRAQ and it ISNT AFGHANISTAN, our homes are different, are people are different and our mannerisms are different

and this was heavily protested, the military said nevermind we wont do it, but not because people dont want us to, just because we decided not to, then they did it anyway

and when a group of ARMED MEN SHOWS UP AT YOUR DOOR, how many people you think are NOT going to "volunteer" to let them do what they ask, not a whole lot. And i heard reports of people being arrested as a result i think because they had drugs

and yes the statewide Tennessee event was canceled.. but an event like that should never have even been planned to begin with, they didnt do it statewide but they STILL DID IT IN ONE CITY in Tennessee on the originally scheduled date with DHS BATF and other organizations running armed checkpoints and confiscating peoples guns and send a few people to jail for having drugs too but without warrants to search in the first place

and the soldiers used after the shooting where the guy killed his mom and like 11 people, they were regular army soldiers, they were on the radio talking about it and everything, after people got outraged that they were violating posse comitatus they tried to look into who originally ordered them to go out in the first place but i never heard them find out who was responcible

just like they were never able (or willing) to discover exactly who was responsible for the content of these fusion center reports that keep claiming just about EVERY AMERICAN is a likely terrorist..

i wrote a massive ****ing rant after this point but cut it short..

basically though we are up against a criminal traitorious cleptocracy that has already robbed us all blind and they have no plan to stop there.. on the contrary their plans are literal hell on earth

this pretty much sums up what we are up against more or less
im not saying they will get away with it, but this is the worst case scenario if people dont resist (people are already resisting though thank god..)

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261)

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
04-22-2009, 04:12 AM
iowa news article (http://www.carrollspaper.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=7451&TM=55111.9)

Soldiers will knock only at households that have agreed to participate in the drill, Kots noted.

Aberrant
04-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Intangir, I would really like to see your sources because every site I go to contradicts what you are saying. The Tennessee checkpoint was scheduled for one location and one location only. Not state wide. And that one location was canceled. The soldiers that were going to attend that checkpoint training event were going to be advisers only as they had recently returned from over seas and had real world experience to help train the DHS and police.

I can not find information on the Alabama shootings using Regular Army soldiers for checkpoints, do you have source I can look at?

The Iowa event, as KC pointed out, was only in conjunction with volunteers. Those volunteers would have had to volunteer prior to the event and no other citizens would have had their doors knocked on. The use of a town would actually be perfect for training for Iraq or Afghanistan, yes it is not those locations, but it is dealing with real people in real home settings instead of a sterile cement block building. Having done knock and greets in Iraq I can honestly say that that would have been invaluable training.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
04-22-2009, 08:36 AM
No, because the goverment is suppressing all the sources so they were all taken down.

Intangir
04-22-2009, 11:13 PM
i heard a state representative from tennessee on the radio saying it was originally going to be statewide, but that they did it still in one city and that the traffic was backed up for miles

i didnt see this in an article but i did hear it directly from a TN state representative

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
04-23-2009, 01:30 AM
I also heard from the same state Tennessee representative that it never in fact happened. Prove it.

Aberrant
04-23-2009, 10:11 AM
Well in this day and age I do not trust a single source. Esp when multiple sources are showing that that information is not true. Although I appreciate that you have brought some good information to light on these cases, the facts are not supporting the over all claims.

AnAlbinoAligator
04-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Good thing I'm moving to Brit when I'm 18 because i dont like the looks of things here

putis
04-24-2009, 05:02 AM
Ya, because it's much better over there.

Aberrant
04-24-2009, 07:49 AM
Make sure you go through the section of town that follows sharia law.

Revealed: UK’s first official sharia courts - Times Online (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece)

What a bunch of BS, bending to religious law instead of the law of the nation. And you want to go live there? Good riddance to you sir.

Antihaxer
04-24-2009, 08:07 AM
Good thing I'm moving to Brit when I'm 18 because i dont like the looks of things here
LOL The Brits are a bunch of pussies. You are not allowed to own a gun IIRC and for even things such as paint ball guns and bb guns are restricted. Not to mention their health care blows. Running away from a problem will not fix it. America currently maintains the most freedoms and will do so as long as people stand up for their rights and don't run away because they are too pussy to stand up for their rights.

Super
04-24-2009, 03:15 PM
LOL The Brits are a bunch of pussies. You are not allowed to own a gun IIRC and for even things such as paint ball guns and bb guns are restricted.
So how does not being irrationally afraid and accepting the fact that they dont need a gun make them pussies? And I think most people can live without bb and paintball guns.

Not to mention their health care blows.
There are private doctors if you want them.

Running away from a problem will not fix it. America currently maintains the most freedoms and will do so as long as people stand up for their rights and don't run away because they are too pussy to stand up for their rights. You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure so many of the Europeans in countries much better off economically than us spend all their time in a jealous rage wishing they weren't so oppressed.

Raistlin
05-04-2009, 11:19 PM
So how does not being irrationally afraid and accepting the fact that they dont need a gun make them pussies?I sincerely hope that you don't end up having the life experiences that would teach you why having a firearm for defending yourself or your family is a good idea, because it is obvious that you will not be armed when they happen.

You keep telling yourself that. I'm sure so many of the Europeans in countries much better off economically than us spend all their time in a jealous rage wishing they weren't so oppressed.EU Sees Region's Economy Shrinking 4% in 2009 - WSJ.com (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124142959503982831.html)

And I'm not sure why you feel the need to take issue with his statement supporting the freedom we enjoy in America in the first place.