PDA

View Full Version : zg old layout lol



jonthepyro
07-08-2004, 01:39 AM
haha i found zerogamers old layout on monstertemplate.com
http://www.templatemonster.com/phpnuke-the..._flash=0&tab=32 (http://www.templatemonster.com/phpnuke-themes/5649.html?type=1&order=date&tid=5649&templ=5649&scr_type=1&hide_flash=0&tab=32)

they prob payed for it. lol. i wouldve saved flash and edited it and not pay for shit

here
http://images.templatemonster.com/screenshots/5600/5649.swf
right clicky n save :D FREE

Dr. Silence
07-08-2004, 02:21 AM
would that be legal?

Miss
07-08-2004, 07:15 AM
We didn't pay for it :) ;) :P

~Miss

Artanix
07-08-2004, 09:33 AM
.

GoD-eVo
07-08-2004, 09:36 AM
true...

bulk_4me
07-08-2004, 10:22 AM
SWF is almost as useful as the FLA, as mather of fact you cant extract fonts, symbols, clips, AS, etc. from the damn SWF..

Contract
07-08-2004, 10:47 AM
lol
i thought n8 was 1337
rofl
ediot

by the way.....Im coming out and realsin a hack called the assassin hack....itll be out in some weeks I hope...

jonthepyro
07-08-2004, 11:09 AM
o aight aight


Im coming out and realsin a hack called the assassin hack....itll be out in some weeks I hope...

wats on it

Contract
07-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 07:09 PM
o aight aight


Im coming out and realsin a hack called the assassin hack....itll be out in some weeks I hope...

wats on it
http://www.bwhacks.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=459

GoD-eVo
07-08-2004, 11:57 AM
sounds good to me, but I dont believe in the mineral,gas one

GoD-eVo
07-08-2004, 12:01 PM
i just have to see a replay to see you making a factory when starting a game, without harvesting gas

Contract
07-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Well ppl
:huh:

thnx for the support....but ull see when the hacks get out...
im on the negative for releasin em' for now....too much bs to bear...

even if blizzard patched the stack etc.....
there is a way to get around it...
trust me...

OverFlow636
07-08-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Well ppl
:huh:

thnx for the support....but ull see when the hacks get out...
im on the negative for releasin em' for now....too much bs to bear...

even if blizzard patched the stack etc.....
there is a way to get around it...
trust me...
lets see proof

Sandman
07-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Why do people feel the need to try to hype their shit when they know they can't deliver? If you're going to release something, just release it. Contrary to popular belief, no one cares if you list a bunch of hacks that are impossible or beyond your skill level to create until you actually deliver.

Miss
07-08-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by OverFlow636+Jul 8 2004, 08:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OverFlow636 @ Jul 8 2004, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <[email protected] 8 2004, 03:36 PM
Well ppl
:huh:

thnx for the support....but ull see when the hacks get out...
im on the negative for releasin em&#39; for now....too much bs to bear...

even if blizzard patched the stack etc.....
there is a way to get around it...
trust me...
lets see proof [/b][/quote]
There already has been enough evidence from 1 guy. To shut you all up :).

GL Contract.

~Miss

GoD-eVo
07-08-2004, 02:44 PM
True, my thoughts are just throw em out allready why bs?, evil minds, people are going to think that your a liar unless you prove all the contrary. If I were you id just put it onto a website, whats the hold up, it is finished isnt it?, then what are you waiting for?

jonthepyro
07-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don&#39;t know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

You do not have permission to view this topic

:( i cant view it.. anyone get this prob too with&#092; the link above?

el-camino-ss
07-08-2004, 04:36 PM
i cant view it.. anyone get this prob too with&#092; the link above?

Yeah I can&#39;t view the page ether...hmmm

Contract
07-08-2004, 05:23 PM
FYI

The hacks been already made.....
All, I have to do is add some finishing touches etc.....

OverFlow636
07-08-2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 08:23 PM
FYI

The hacks been already made.....
All, I have to do is add some finishing touches etc.....
tell me when yer ready...

feladis
07-08-2004, 07:41 PM
Lets see scrn shots ^_^ good ol Print ScreenSysRq

n8_115
07-08-2004, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 8 2004, 09:39 AM
haha i found zerogamers old layout on monstertemplate.com
http://www.templatemonster.com/phpnuke-the..._flash=0&tab=32 (http://www.templatemonster.com/phpnuke-themes/5649.html?type=1&order=date&tid=5649&templ=5649&scr_type=1&hide_flash=0&tab=32)

they prob payed for it. lol. i wouldve saved flash and edited it and not pay for shit

here
http://images.templatemonster.com/screenshots/5600/5649.swf
right clicky n save :D FREE
It was a temp while I made my own, I&#39;d rather have my site running on a purchased layout than have it down for 2 months.


and yes, I did buy it.

Dr. Silence
07-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Lets see scrn shots&nbsp; good ol Print ScreenSysRq

havent you learned the simple fact that a screen shots arent purely enough evidence.
When the hack comes thats when we can tell if its true.