PDA

View Full Version : Color Aim?

LunaSkull
03-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Several months ago, i was randomly going about the internet and i came across software that allows you to focus the mouse at a given color. The only problem is that i didnt download this software for future use.

I was wondering if anyone knows such software and if they can give me a link to it.

Many thanks in advance.

hypn
03-22-2009, 12:17 PM
There's a program called "AutoIt" (you can download it from AutoIt Script Home Page (http://read-only.autoitscript.com/index.shtml)) which is a scripting language... one of the things it can do is find a pixel of a certain color on the screen (it even supports shade variants). AutoIt can also move the mouse, so in theory you could make your own program to do it?

You should be able to change the code below, save it to a ".au3" file (after installing AutoIt) and run or compile it. The values for PixelSearch are "left, top, right, bottom, color" (you'll want to change "color" at least, unless you're looking for red). You might also want to change the last value of "MouseMove", which is it's speed - 1 is fastest, 100 is slowest.

$coord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 1024, 768 0xFF0000)
MouseMove($coord[0], $coord[1], 1)