PDA

View Full Version : Help creating games! ?

afuzzybunny12
03-16-2009, 09:42 AM
I am a veteran to starcraft. I know all about port forwarding a router and stuff but i have a new problem. BUT.. I am now at college and i connect my laptop to the internet with an ethernet chord plugging directly into the wall. I cannot create games and its really frustrating me. I tried turning my firewall off and stuff but i can't find anything that works. BTW i am using windows Vista. Is there anything I can do to allow me to be able to create games? any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Thank you

JeweyK
03-16-2009, 11:25 AM
If you've forwarded all the ports correctly, it is just ggnorm for you.

Antihaxer
03-16-2009, 12:00 PM
If you've forwarded all the ports correctly, it is just ggnorm for you.
Pretty sure he can't seeing how he in on a college network and they control what ports are open and closed.

afuzzybunny12
03-16-2009, 02:30 PM
so is there anything i can do?

Sir_Winkey
03-16-2009, 02:39 PM
Contact your network support and tell them the ports that need to be forwarded for Battle.net. They should be able to do it unless they don't allow online gaming. I had to do that while I was at the University of Utah.

Also don't forget to forward all the ports on your modem and any wireless networks . . . .

afuzzybunny12
03-18-2009, 02:21 PM
is there any other way? i doubt my university gives a **** about my video gaming. i just dont think they will open the ports.

Antihaxer
03-18-2009, 02:43 PM
is there any other way? i doubt my university gives a **** about my video gaming. i just dont think they will open the ports.
No.