PDA

View Full Version : What's going on fellas?

Starcraftmazter
02-15-2009, 05:03 AM
Sup

I've been playing BW for over 7 years now. Damn it was good...

But in the last year or so, things have been fagg'n up, with the blank game listing screens and random lag, people dropping in the lobby, etc.

But now, it gets even worse. Can someone please tell me why the ****ing hell do entire TEAMS simultaneously and randomly drop out of games? Or how about everyone dropping out of the game at the same time?

What the hell is up with that? Is it some crappy new hack? Or is Blizzard gaying up battle.net so people would switch to sc2 quicker? :isee:

I'd love someone to shed light on this, it's bloody impossible to play games...pretty much every second or third game, either everyone drops or the entire team drops. What's going on?? :sad:

Cheers

JeweyK
02-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Psst...

if everyone drops, it is actually you dropping.

el-camino-ss
02-15-2009, 11:26 AM
Psst...

:lol: lmfao

Calaspawn
02-15-2009, 12:08 PM
people randomly dropping from lobbies is usually someone messing with the host. I usually join a UMS game and drop the most important player in the map when the host presses start :D

peppermints
02-15-2009, 06:47 PM
What's going on fellas?

'Sup

I have a giant hardon right now, wut about you?

javierboi-fo20
02-15-2009, 07:43 PM
drop hak probly

Starcraftmazter
02-16-2009, 03:13 AM
Psst...

Yes, but I play with a lot of friends, so I can that literally everyone drops. As I said, I've played this game for over 7 years, I ain't stupid.

drop hak probly

Are there drop hacks now which can drop everyone at once?

RedSandSasori
02-16-2009, 04:18 AM
Are there drop hacks now which can drop everyone at once?
Look at invalid doodad =P

JeweyK
02-16-2009, 07:21 AM
Yes, but I play with a lot of friends, so I can that literally everyone drops.

Psst...

BXRu2Death
02-16-2009, 07:45 AM
Might you be subconsciously pulling the router plug with realizing?
:crazyeyes:

Starcraftmazter
03-01-2009, 07:09 AM
JeweyK - I know everyone drops, because we all idle in the same channel, and we all come there when we are all dropped.

BXRu2Death - nope :P

That seriously never happen to any of you?

Antihaxer
03-01-2009, 07:50 AM
I have done it to people. :-)

Mookster
03-02-2009, 02:19 AM
Psst...

When everyone else drops, it's you.
When entire teams drop, it's a mystery. It's happened to me. I once went on a little test run of a problem I was suspicious of; for a streak of about 10 games, I crashed the other team by massing units and attacking with all of them at once. I've had other people try with near exact same situations and not get the results I had. It wouldn't be me that disconnected, and not the entire game, or my allies; only the entire opposite team. We'd all receive a win, and the opposite team would receive a loss or disconnect.
It's happened most with Zero Clutter islands games and mass "area damage" units like sairs. Infact, with sairs, it happens nearly every single time on my very first attack. No one's been able to come up with an answer for me.