PDA

View Full Version : Any way to "Un-Mute" a SC Key?

sHaDoWxBlOoD
12-24-2008, 04:17 AM
Hey I've been playing starcraft for a few years. Not daily, but when I have nothing else better to do, I play starcraft. I have starcraft installed into my old mac, with a working un-muted cdkey. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to get my cdkey that i used to install it. I gave up, and i just looked for a cdkey over google. I got one working, but its muted. So i was wondering if there is ANY possible way to get the key unmuted, or if there is a way to get ahold of the key off of my old mac.

Much appreciated ~

el-camino-ss
12-24-2008, 04:59 AM
Hey I've been playing starcraft for a few years. Not daily, but when I have nothing else better to do, I play starcraft. I have starcraft installed into my old mac, with a working un-muted cdkey. I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to get my cdkey that i used to install it. I gave up, and i just looked for a cdkey over google. I got one working, but its muted. So i was wondering if there is ANY possible way to get the key unmuted, or if there is a way to get ahold of the key off of my old mac.

Much appreciated ~

You can't unmute it.

This works on windows, not sure about macs.
http://www.elitegrounds.net/scUtilities/sccdkeygrabber.zip

Zephyrix
12-24-2008, 10:36 PM
just copy the mpqs from your mac to your pc and it *should* work (if you have a pc...)