PDA

View Full Version : What Is Your Favorite Type Of UMS Map?

BXRu2Death
12-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Just out of curiosity, what kind of "use map settings" map do you like best?

PS: Dodge the stuff is like "Run ling run".

BD-ICY
12-20-2008, 04:34 PM
You don't have Diplomacy on the list!? :angry:

Sinz
12-20-2008, 04:44 PM
or defense in general :(

XxMolag BalxX
12-21-2008, 06:18 PM
your choices fail. and you have role playing and role playing game.. hmm arn't they the same? Or by role playing do u mean u go to channel sex and pretend to be a girl and cyber with other "girls"??

TearsOfAngels
12-21-2008, 06:51 PM
your choices fail. and you have role playing and role playing game.. hmm arn't they the same? Or by role playing do u mean u go to channel sex and pretend to be a girl and cyber with other "girls"??

:isee:

I can't believe I signed in just because of this.

RPG is scripted and with a set cast of characters. It strives to a fixed goal and has such things as experience points and skills.

RP is free-form, and you build a story, and it evolves and changes, allowing for character development. It's like telling a story that constantly changes the ending to suit the players.

BD-ICY
12-21-2008, 06:52 PM
:isee:
RP is free-form, and you build a story, and it evolves and changes, allowing for character development. It's like telling a story that constantly changes the ending to suit the players.

You forgot to mention that it lasts hours and someone important always leaves before it ends/right when you finished your epic town.

Dick
12-21-2008, 06:57 PM
Hot potato or volleyball.

JeweyK
12-22-2008, 07:35 AM
or defense in general :(

Tensaei
12-22-2008, 07:42 AM
Lotrish!

disco
12-22-2008, 07:43 AM
Sunken D or Original Diplomacy.

Aiur
12-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Hero Arena or Build tug-of-war.

sandman366
01-09-2009, 03:57 PM
RP is where you go in and do whatever you want, make an RPG, make a def, make up a storyline, almost whatever. Unit names and such are stuck as well as damages/armor/hp/etc.

RPG is where everything (well, usually lol) is laid out for you to figure out how to play and you just go in ad go through the storyline made out for you

RPG is usually awesome, but if you did this for WC3 I'm kinda the, stop creeps and send creeps kinda guy. HLW or ESW kind of thing :)

Current Fav Map (as of this post): Spell Sword RPG and/or Rush, because those are just untouchable. Mod those to be rigged and you just need to die, because Rush has "codes" for awesomeness/riggedness, and SpellSword, well, even if you ZMH you can't do it for a while. (I have solo'd on SS up to the ZMHable part and didn't die! :P I ZMHd like right after I could though...lol)