PDA

View Full Version : Headset

Deg™
11-19-2008, 07:54 AM
So i accidentally my old headset, and although my computer has a built in mic, i want a new headset for listening to music when my roommate is trying to sleep, and for a decent quality mic so i don't piss people off on steam or skype *cough*trish*cough*.

I've recently discovered my laptop is bluetooth enabled, and i'm thinking i need to stray away from earbuds as i always seem to break them; plus they kindof suck for gaming when people in your dorm are really ****ing loud.

TL;DR, i'm looking at these:
Insignia® - Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with USB Bluetooth Adapter - NS-BTHDST (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8472388&type=product&id=1186003256574)

What are /bwh/'s opinions? Any other comperable price rance (preferrably bluetooth/wireless) stereo headsets to look at?

11-19-2008, 08:08 AM
You accidentally the whole thing?

Deg™
11-19-2008, 09:37 AM
Well mainly the mic. It still works as earbud headphones with a useless boom attached to it.

HARD_ON
11-19-2008, 04:04 PM
<3 Bluetooth headphones. Making begals in kitchen while lagtime > bringing laptop into kitchen

Totally worth it, 60 bucks is a steal once you start using it. (If your like me at least)