PDA

View Full Version : Hacking Tutorial Section now open for posting.

LCS
11-12-2008, 03:48 PM
The Hacking Tutorial section is now open for posting to all members!
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/hacking-tutorials/

It was brought to my attention that regular members were previously unable to post in the Hacking Tutorial section (which explains why there were only post by staff members in the past), so I called dt and he replied me.

So if you had questions on any of the material in the tutorial section feel free to post it up (don't worry about bumping something old, it's chill as long as there is a good reason to bump the thread, i.e. a question). Please keep on topic to the threads and keep the spam out of this section - heavy moderation will be used so make sure your post is relevant & coherent.

Also if you feel you can contribute to the tutorial section by writing a tutorial or posting a tutorial that you wrote in the past feel free to do so.

Shouts to Maid for bringing this issue to my attention, sandman for being a cool cat like always; dt for being German, fixing **** up faster than Akazukin get off to a cat; 707, Belph & Myself for tearing beezys like jax & trish up and being like YEEEEEEH BITCH.

Thanks & Happy Hacking.
-Teh LCS! :peek:

FlamingAsterix
11-12-2008, 04:08 PM
noice.

whardiejones
11-15-2008, 04:31 PM
Hacks or no hacks, it took a lot of work to get 500+ wins. I'm pissed that I lost my friends list. I tried to do a little social engineering but it didn't work...

Hello _____,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment.

This StarCraft account was detected using a third-party program (hack) on Battle.net. I am sorry but I regret to inform you this account is now permanently banned.

Any third-party program that is designed to affect the way the user interacts with Battle.net is considered a hack program. This includes seemingly harmless third-party utilities that work with the game to provide functions that were not included by the game designers. While many of these utilities might not have been created to disrupt the balance of the game, they alter the original design of the program.

Until the account expires; you will receive a message that the account has been closed. Once the account expires, it will be possible for anyone to create a new account with the same name. We cannot delete or expire the account manually. We will not be able to retrieve any characters, items, or account information (including Friends List).

We regret having to employ such extreme measures; however, certain activities (as detailed in the Battle.net Terms of Use Agreement and/or End User License Agreement of the game) have impaired the game play experience of the community as a whole and a severe response continues to be warranted. We will continue to monitor Battle.net for players who choose not to behave in a manner that promotes a positive gaming experience for others.

We will not be able to supply any additional information beyond what is indicated in this email.

If there is anything else I can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to contact me at:
[email protected]

Regards,

Marty T.
Online Support
Blizzard Entertainment
Blizzard Entertainment (http://www.Blizzard.com)

Sinz
11-15-2008, 04:32 PM
are you kidding me, did you just seriously just post that in he news about the hacking tuts being open to public.

DSG
11-16-2008, 01:42 AM
MaryT is totally gonna get some spam from that email post.

FYiAD
11-16-2008, 10:37 AM
It might be a of a better setup to have users submit tutorial's they'd like posted to a designated moderator, rather than allowing the horde of noobs full posting rights to the section. But hey, that's just me, and I'm not staff..

P.S. Google Chrome wants to auto correct noobs with boobs. <3