PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Connecting.

SilentAgent
08-30-2008, 08:45 PM
Basically person "A" hacked person "B" for his Sc Cd keys, then person "C" got mad and hacked person "A" and posted all his info on a forums such as accounts, illy's, SC Keys, W3 Keys, Ranges, rapidshare accounts, etc. to screw over person "A".

Now I only wanted the Sc keys lol...and when I saw 'All persons "A" working SC Keys' I thought to myself NO WAY. So I started testing a few random ones and to my surprised they worked 100%. The list had over 100 sc cd keys and since person "A" is a flooder/loader I thought most would be banned, but about when I got to the 20th working key in a row, starcraft disconnected my bot.

So I logged in normal SC and I get to "Account Info" stage then I get sent back to the choose server page.

I'm guessing im not banned/muted/voided/ yet as im only restricted to continue for now.

Anyone else have this problem? if they did how long until they were able to log back on.......

I remember someone said if your banned its for 3 months? Hopefully not, because besides the cd keys I also took the accounts God, War, and others, and I don't want those gone lol....

Zhuinden
08-31-2008, 07:31 AM
Temporary IP Ban.

Btw, hi King. I believe it is you.

Pharazn
08-31-2008, 12:43 PM
Temp IP ban. Normally lasts 72 hours for a major offence.