PDA

View Full Version : Operation: Saren Lives!!!11

07-29-2008, 01:11 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/9294/helivesqv0.jpg

The Problem:

The Flame Board, we all know it, we all post in it. Here is a question for you though... when was the last time you saw a decent flame thread? Yeah, exactly. In the old days we had Mr. saren, and despite how much we hated him, in the end he seemed to balance all the stupidity and spam with a few intelligent flames

The Solution:

What if saren was to come back? Better yet, what if he was to return 10 times in a single day? The more the merrier, they say. With Operation Saren Lives, all 10 of us will assume the identity of saren. Though not through a single account, rather 10 separate accounts. As far as the naming goes, we’re still discussing this, so feel free to throw in your suggestion. We could simply go by saren01, saren02, saren03, etc… or BlackSaren, EmoSaren, AznSaren.

The Aftermath:

The troll account can either be allowed to remain for future use, or simply be banned/deleted. One thing will remain though, a single day in which the Flame Board earned back its title.

Troll Accounts:

24k – şaren

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4600/czarjpgpk0.jpg

----------------------------

Degasauce - saren♂

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8768/presidentgn6.jpg

Mook - TheRealSlimSaren

(Needs Symbol Name)

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/8715/damehm3.jpg

Supah Dupah - sarėn

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5006/jesussc0.jpg

Ideal - sareñ

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/671/lordlb2.jpg

Trish - Ƨaren
(I suggest something with all lowercase letters, Trish.)

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5403/consortri7.jpg

Dick - saяen

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6801/kaiseras4.jpg

???

We all use this sig:
http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9417/sarensigrv9.jpg

Side Notes:

When you are using the saren troll account, regardless to the personality you are taking (Ex: Emo Saren), above all remember that you are saren, the self proclaimed “King of Flames”. Keep the flames intelligent, and keep them coming

Post your suggestions here. Also your troll account of choice so I can add it to the list. We don’t want anyone knowing who is who besides the people who can view this forum.

Possible Side Operations:

Operation Bitter Sweet Symphony

Neg rep the hell out of Silent Symphony with random pictures and words.(Ex: “apple, lol nice post, doritos, tastey”)

Date:

No Idea yet, we'll figure it out in this thread.

Dick
07-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Awesome, http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/378/coolzv9.png Can the neg rep on symphony start whenever? Also my first suggestion would be to have someone disguise themselves as the real saren to add to the overall confusion. Now anyone with a brain can simply check that person's post history to find out who it truly is but I figure those people for the type who will simply sit back and enjoy this prank. Secondly we should also maintain our secret identities by posting with both accounts roughly at the same time.

07-29-2008, 02:39 PM
I completely agree with the 'post with both accounts' point. As far as someone using saren's real account, I highly doubt it will happen. Troll accounts on a site that doesn't allow them is pushing it enough, I think? As far as Silent, all neg reps will be through the saren troll accounts. And the reason I have it set as a "Possible Operation", is because Degasauce needs to get dt's permission first.

Ideal Maxima
07-29-2008, 02:43 PM
We won't get in trouble for making troll accounts?

Dick
07-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I didn't mean we should actually hijack his account, we don't want anyone getting permaB&.

07-29-2008, 02:47 PM
We won't get in trouble for making troll accounts?
Considering at the end of the day things will go back to normal, um.. no? Let me go ahead and ask dt anyway though. :smile:

Edit: He is fine w/ it. http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/378/coolzv9.png

dt
07-29-2008, 02:57 PM
http://www.bwhacks.com/approve.jpg

07-29-2008, 02:59 PM
In Dick's words, "****ing win". :lol:

Deg™
07-29-2008, 04:46 PM
told you dt would be cool with it

should we inform the rest of the staff to avoid the accounts getting B&? right now only us and admins can see this.

Also, if this is only going to be one day, i suggest we do it on a day where we all have spare time, as i would expect we could spam the hell out of the flame board with pure and unabashed hatred.

I don't know about you, but AkazuSaren (yours truly, a dumb saren with homosexual tendencies, a thing for dt's cat avatar, and your typical Singaporean grasp on the English language) will be aiming for 100+ posts.

Oh, and dt, can i create a usergroup for the troll accounts that has no spreading nessecary for rep (only to be used for one day, and on silentsymphony; I'll check the rep logs and delete any others)?

07-29-2008, 05:36 PM
Nice Sig. http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/378/coolzv9.png

Inform the staff when the times comes for the actual Operation to happen, otherwise right now there is no need.

Okay, so for the day. Yeah, that is an obvious one. Are we sure we want it just to be one day though? ---timezones can make it quiet a hassle.

Nice choice for an account. I'm guessing we'll go with the *something*Saren themed names then?

The usergroup would be a great idea since it will last for a day. You could even give all the sarens some type of color to piss people off. This would also cut out any copy cats. The only downside is that it will be obvious that the staff is in on it.

Deg™
07-29-2008, 05:42 PM
i was thinking no obvious special color or anything, so it doesnt look like a staff prank. This needs to be HMFKK, not another Stoner or Blackazukin

07-29-2008, 05:46 PM
i was thinking no obvious special color or anything, so it doesnt look like a staff prank. This needs to be HMFKK, not another Stoner or Blackazukin
I remember how pissed off people were when CFKFK got colored names. Funny stuff. I would love to see all that anger come back again. If we got a group, you could name it the "Ultra Platinum Club" (Playing on the name of saren's current club). As I said above, a group would help to keep out anyone who tries to join in the gag without being part of HMFKK. :smile:

Astrish
07-29-2008, 06:00 PM
So what is said in the HMFKK stays here? Good.

Personally. I have been bugged by this cak3 dude. Not just 'oh he annoys me' but I'm constantly getting IMs and random messages on BWH. I don't really have to attention span to block him and just tell him to 'go away', but I think it would be awesome if we flamed him as part of this operation.

All in all, the guy creeps me out. And the thread he posted about the girl he had sex with made me not like him at all.

I target him as the first casualty.

07-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Operation Bitter Sweet Symphony meets Operation Fruit CAK3.

Sounds hawt. So much neg rep to spread around. :smile: ...feel free to post more personal targets guys.

Deg™
07-29-2008, 06:39 PM
cryvylooo

Also; we're just planning on flaming everything that ****ing moves, including eachother's troll accounts, right?

Gore
07-29-2008, 06:56 PM
I'm thinking I'll go with MarriedSaren.
I will bitch about how awful it is to be married to an asian.

Deg™
07-29-2008, 07:06 PM
Here's the general game plan:

Make your account the day of, and get to work. Stay in the flame board, make not a single post outside of it's confines. I'll see what i can do as far as a usergroup, but I'll make sure to send out a staff wide PM as well as a post in the staff board about it before we start, telling everyone to plead ignorance, and do nothing about the trolls despite who complains. All neg reps will be inspected to make sure you aren't just abusing the opportunity, but I'm not planning on reversing anything.

As far as behavior goes, flame everyone and constantly insist that you are in fact, the REAL saren; king of flames. Maybe we can get a little Spartacus moment or two in there, should be lulzy. Be completely heartless, and act as if you're trying to get your targets to become an hero; do not let up.

At the end of the day, i will ban the accounts, but save your information, as we may have further use for them.

07-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Pretty much follow everything Degasauce said above. Also use a proxy to make sure that both the your troll and real account is online. This way you can evade any suspicion.

Here is a list (For more google search "inrul:nph-proxy.pl"):

a-rocket.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
blocksnetwork.info (NL, Glype)
doclovenow.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
docloveshop.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
dutchdealer.org (NL, Glype)
freedoclove.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
meyouus.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
mythinkgreen.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
proxicat.info (MY, Glype)
ridersurf.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
seeseesee.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
surfpot.info (US, Glype)
tenme.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
thedoclove.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
thinkgreenshop.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
tmscene.org (NL, Glype)
todaywave.info (US, Glype)
unblockathon.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
xboxworldwide.com (NL, Glype)
yes-green.info (US, PHProxy 0.5)
proxicat.info (MY, Glype)
wersu.com (US, Glype)
surf555.info (US, Zelune)
surfatskool.info (US, Misc PHP)
1browse.cn (US, Glype)
2soul.info (US, Glype)
cnnupdate.info (US, Glype)
justbrowse.net (US, Glype)
trainproxy.com (US, Glype)
creditcardproxy.info (US, Glype)
fastcreditproxy.info (US, Glype)
hidecredit.info (US, Glype)
proxysurf34.info (US, Glype)
safecreditproxy.info (US, Glype)
novasurf.info (US, Glype)
omfghuh.com (US, PHProxy 0.5)
polosurf.info (US, Glype)
surfpig.info (US, Glype)
proxyking.com (US, Glype)
surfhawk.info (US, Glype)
woksurf.info (US, Glype)

Deg™
07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
we need to start discussing date

what works this/next week for you guys?

Thursdays are good for me, but next Thursday i might not be home long/at all.

Otaku
07-29-2008, 07:43 PM
I'm gonna be mostly gone for the next few days, and won't have a full day available until like later next week.

Deg™
07-29-2008, 07:58 PM
does next Thursday work for everyone?

Gore
07-29-2008, 09:12 PM
I'm free up until Aug 14. =\

dt
07-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Oh, and dt, can i create a usergroup for the troll accounts that has no spreading nessecary for rep (only to be used for one day, and on silentsymphony; I'll check the rep logs and delete any others)?

Rep spreading is a global setting, not user group specific.

Astrish
07-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Sorry guys, next thurs I'm on vacation.
By the way, call me a noob all you want, but wtf do I do with a proxy?

Edit:

PROOF OF THE ANNOYANCE:
josecontreras90: hey there
josecontreras90: hey there
josecontreras90: do you smoke?

Even after I don't respond to ANY IM, he still tries to talk to me.

Dick
07-30-2008, 12:58 PM
Are we gonna wear these?
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/customavatars/avatar3548_4.gif
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff109/saren79/sig.jpg
Might have to shrink the ava because of the restrictions.

07-30-2008, 01:01 PM
Yeah. I was thinking each of use a slightly modified version.

First however, we all need to decided what our troll accounts will be.

Mookster
07-30-2008, 02:29 PM
I'll be using TheRealSlimSaren, an old saren Easter egg for those who remember. Heh.

07-30-2008, 02:51 PM
I'll be using TheRealSlimSaren, an old saren Easter egg for those who remember. Heh.
heh I was actually thinking about starting a thread when we got this operation called: "Will The Real Saren Please Stand Up"

Come on people! Post your troll accounts and lets get a damn date(s) set up!

Deg™
07-31-2008, 11:05 AM
I move that we start tonight at 12:00am EST, promptly end at 1:00am EST (as a precursor strike, leaving people confused)

Then, at the stroke of midnight on Friday night, we begin again, but this time, we don't stop. We continue for exactly one week, and next Friday, the accounts are banned at 12:00am. During this week, continue to be active as a regular member, but troll whenever you can. Aim for at least 500 posts in the flame board ONLY. (remember, we don't post ANYWHERE else)

07-31-2008, 11:07 AM
Too early. We need to make sure everyone is in.

...most people haven't even posted their troll accounts yet. I want this to be organized, not something rushed. Er we need to have a skype convo.

Edit:

Lets all play on the saren ava/sig. We need something that will link us all together. I suggest a modified version of his current sig/ava.

ex:
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4535/sarenavavv2.jpg

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9417/sarensigrv9.jpg

We can also have a same set up of sig/ava, however different shade of color through Hue.

Astrish
07-31-2008, 01:34 PM
Okay, I've decided on my troll account.

DirtyLittleSaren

I'm good for anything until the 6th.
That's when I go offline until the 19th

07-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Ugh we might drop this Operation. Read the members post. DSG is being a fag and telling people about it.

Astrish
07-31-2008, 01:38 PM
I VOTE ADDING DSG TO THE FLAME LIST.

07-31-2008, 01:41 PM
I VOTE ADDING DSG TO THE FLAME LIST.
I hope you know he'll still be able to see all of this.

He can easily ask disco or anyone else to tell him what we've said. In the end of the day no matter what, he is the mod and, unfortunately, I am not. So anything we try to do, he can **** up. The end of HMFKK?

dt
07-31-2008, 01:49 PM
I hope you know he'll still be able to see all of this.

He can easily ask disco or anyone else to tell him what we've said. In the end of the day no matter what, he is the mod and, unfortunately, I am not. So anything we try to do, he can **** up. The end of HMFKK?
I definitely don't approve of admins leaking information out of private groups. That would clearly be abuse of power.

dt
07-31-2008, 01:52 PM
Also, what impact does Dsg's leaking have on your operation? When 10 accounts with saren in their names pop out, its obvious to anyone with half a brain that they are troll accounts of regulars.

07-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Also, what impact does Dsg's leaking have on your operation? When 10 accounts with saren in their names pop out, its obvious to anyone with half a brain that they are troll accounts of regulars.
Obviously people will know that they are troll account, but the question remains who is behind it?

Stonerpimp was one of the greatest trolls of this site due to the fact that most people didn't know who it was. Some really believed that he was really some random guy who bought you out to get a staff position.

Like I told DSG, he is acting like a girl who just caught her boyfriend cheating on her so she is out to slash his tires and break his windshield. Apparently DSG believes he can do a lot more than you seem to. Go to the members section and read his quotes. He is right out threatening me. When you have a mod/admin on your ass there really isn't much you can do ...if you play fair. And that is exactly what I'm doing now.

He is destroying the very order that the Klub stands for. For instances as small as this may be, he is refusing to take off the Kitty. What makes me smile the most is the fact that he spits on Ideal and calls him so many things, and yet when Ideal got kicked all he said was 'Good luck with Operation Saren, maybe I can get back in the future'. No hassle, no drama, no arguments, he took the Kitty off.

dt
07-31-2008, 02:10 PM
Um, I don't know what you think dsg can do to you. At least I don't tolerate abuse of mod powers. I can hardly keep him from telling people about your operation, but that has nothing to do with him being a moderator.

07-31-2008, 02:25 PM
Um, I don't know what you think dsg can do to you. At least I don't tolerate abuse of mod powers. I can hardly keep him from telling people about your operation, but that has nothing to do with him being a moderator.

[05:22] darthslyguy: well srsly though 24k
[05:22] darthslyguy: if you do kick me out
[05:22] smellycat24k: ^_^
[05:22] smellycat24k: u already been kicked out silly
[05:22] darthslyguy: its not going to go smoothly

dt, the only reason I'm still not banned right now, the only reason I'm up for mod review, the only reason I've reworked the 24k image, the only reason we are even having this conversation in a private forum for a group I made up, is because DSG has had my back. Now imagine if he turns around and ****s over everything he helped me with, and everything I want to do in the future. Doesn't seem like it will go too well to me. But hey, maybe you are right, and nothing will happen. I guess only time will tell.

One way or another, thanks for being fair. http://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/bb/thumbsup.gif

Ideal Maxima
07-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Although I really dislike DSG at times, I still call him my friend. And as a friend I know he won't **** anything up intentionally. He's extremely annoying, but he's not an *******.

Dick
07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
**** I leave for a day and this happens wtf guys?

Ideal Maxima
07-31-2008, 03:48 PM
**** happens all the time, regardless of whether or not you're here. :wave:

08-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Okay guys we need to get this **** rolling. Post your troll account.

I still say we go with saren01-12, or saren with symbols in our names. Hybrid names aren't really the best idea in my opinion. This is Saren Lives day, not Saren and Nickolay, Akazukin, Silence, etc. Lives day... Plus it seems more organized if we all have something more common in our names than just 'saren'.

Also post up what you want your ava to say. I'm going with 'Czar of Flames'. Red color shade.

Super
08-01-2008, 06:34 AM
Saren with a little ' over the "e".

King of Flames with a little ' over the "e"

Ideal Maxima
08-01-2008, 07:48 AM
Saren03

Through the Fire and Flames (Lol)

No really though:

Lord of Flames

Blue Shade

08-01-2008, 08:37 AM
Goddamnit.

One of you has a symbol request the other a #. It needs to be one or the other. Personally I say we go for symbols. My choice would be: şaren.

...and Super, saren's avatar is already 'King of Flames'. We are trying to play on that, not have the exact same thing.... =/

Ideal Maxima
08-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Alright, then I'll be sareñ.

Super
08-01-2008, 09:36 AM
Goddamnit.

One of you has a symbol request the other a #. It needs to be one or the other. Personally I say we go for symbols. My choice would be: şaren.

...and Super, saren's avatar is already 'King of Flames'. We are trying to play on that, not have the exact same thing.... =/

Flame of Kings?

08-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Flame of Kings?
Super, stop being a ****. http://www.plaguefest.com/style_emoticons/default/confused.gif

____ of Flames

ugust, basilic, imperial, kingly, leonine, majestic, monarchial, palatine, regal, royal, sovereign, czar, dynast, emperor, ermine, imperator, leader, lion, majesty, master, monarch, potentate, regent, regulus, rex, ruler, sovereign, tzar

...and so on.

Super
08-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Jesus of Flames?

08-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Jesus of Flames?
Awesome. :cool2:

By the way even w/ symbols, you can still keep whatever personality you want your version of saren to have. The only difference is that the members have to solve the puzzle of what type of incarnation of saren you have taken on. :smile:

Astrish
08-01-2008, 10:53 AM
Ƨaren - Consort of Flames
That's what I pick!
Purple hue, duh.

Mookster
08-01-2008, 11:36 AM
Modérateur Imposteur.
Dame of Flames.
I'll be desaturating mine completely.

Dick
08-01-2008, 11:42 AM
saяen
Kaiser Of Flames
What do you mean by color shade?

Ideal Maxima
08-01-2008, 11:57 AM
The shade/hue the avatar/sig will be in.

Dick
08-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Ah, purple.

08-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Modérateur Imposteur.
Dame of Flames.
I'll be desaturating mine completely.
So wait, what? ...I didn't quiet get that. What is your choice for a saren troll name again? http://www.plaguefest.com/style_emoticons/default/confused.gif

Edit: I think the shade idea might not be too good. Just editing the text does the job imo.

Ex:

Original:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/customavatars/avatar3548_4.gif

Just text:
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4600/czarjpgpk0.jpg

Red:
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9526/redczarzy2.jpg

Dick
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
Agreed.

08-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Check OP for your avas and sig. :cool2:

This will be epic.

Deg™
08-01-2008, 05:29 PM
saren♂

President of Flames

trish or jackie should be saren♀

24k should be saren☺

enlarged so you could see the symbols as they would be in the names

more fun symbols: ☼♫♠♣♥♦▼۞®©

Gore
08-01-2008, 06:34 PM
sarƏn
dictator of flames

Gore
08-01-2008, 06:34 PM
sarƏn
dictator of flames

08-01-2008, 06:40 PM
uh-oh.

So I just adjusted the brightness of my monitor and I realized that the top part of saren's ava isn't just a black background. I'll redo all the avas later to look more professional. By the way, I can change the flag in the sig, so if any of you have requests for it to be something else besides Canada please do speak up.

Dick
08-01-2008, 06:41 PM
@degausser
I think 24k meant substituting the letters in the moniker rather than just tacking them on on the end, here are some symbols to use:
ɐ ɹ ǝ ℮ € ⁿ ẻ ẹ ặ ẵ ẳ ằ ắ ậ ẫ ẩ ầ ấ ả ạ ә ґ ё э з е Э ε έ ά α ή ǻ ŕ ŗ ř ś ŝ ş š ξ ς ś ŝ ş š ﻛ И Й ή ń ņ ň ʼn ŋ

Otaku
08-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Make mine the fourth one, i.e. sar℮n.

08-01-2008, 07:11 PM

Otaku
08-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I was gonna edit that in. :x

Fuhrer of Flames

08-01-2008, 07:18 PM
Yeah, I was gonna edit that in. :x

Fuhrer of Flames
heh I was waiting until someone decided to pick that one. I actually thought that Super would beat you to it. :clap:

Otaku
08-01-2008, 07:25 PM
mm hmm :)

Super
08-01-2008, 07:25 PM
I'll take Jesus, kthnxbai

08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Everyone is saying that they are leaving to go somewhere soon, so we need to either get this thing going this week, or wait another month... so post the dates you are available so we can slim it down to 2-3 days in which we are all free.

I'll be available Tuesday-Thursday, and possibly Friday.

Ideal Maxima
08-04-2008, 10:26 AM
I won't be available Tuesday.

That's all.

Super
08-04-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm leaving from the 5th through the 13th. I'll have internet access, but won't be on much at all.

08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Well with Super gone, Trish, and um Dick. I think we might as well delay this 'till September or late August.

I don't like doing things half-assed just so they can be done.

Dick
08-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Yeah I'm going to Michigan this Saturday, I'll be gone for at least a week. It's not likely I'll be able to post much. Fall semester starts in sept. for me so late august would be best.

Astrish
08-04-2008, 10:58 AM
/late august seconded

Jax
08-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Ŝaren
Queen of Flames
Pink plz

08-04-2008, 11:16 AM
lady saren for me please.

Queen of Flames

*points and laughs @ Jackie*

...look at the first page. Notice anything interesting about all the current troll names?

Astrish
08-04-2008, 04:20 PM
edit on my name:
sarҽn

Deg™
08-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah I'm going to Michigan this Saturday, I'll be gone for at least a week. It's not likely I'll be able to post much. Fall semester starts in sept. for me so late august would be best.

Whereabouts?

Dick
08-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Don't quite know yet, I know we'll be spending time in Ossineke and St. Clair.

Super
08-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Actually, I want mine to be §aren. (but if the § is too big, nvm)

08-04-2008, 05:30 PM
Well it has recently been brought to my attention that saren hates the capital S.... so it is fine with me.http://www.strategycore.co.uk/forums/style_emoticons/bb/thumbsup.gif

Astrish
08-06-2008, 06:46 AM
SO. Due to a random act of fgtry. I will be around for the rest of the summer instead of going on vacation.

dt
08-06-2008, 11:06 AM
SO. Due to a random act of fgtry. I will be around for the rest of the summer instead of going on vacation.
nice

08-08-2008, 10:21 PM
HHEEEEEEEEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

Astrish
08-09-2008, 03:13 AM
HELLLOOOO?? :D

Jax
08-10-2008, 10:08 PM
So, whenever we do this, it has to be during the week. Cause I don't go online on the weekends.

08-11-2008, 12:23 PM
=\

>: (

>:C
>:O

LCS
08-11-2008, 04:22 PM
whats the point of pretending to be saren, why glorify someone for nothing?

08-11-2008, 04:31 PM
whats the point of pretending to be saren, why glorify someone for nothing?
I think you're missing the point of the whole thing. It's not about pretending to be saren... ugh you know what LCS, just go to the op and reread it. :sad:

Astrish
08-12-2008, 03:44 AM
/hugz
I'll be okay, this'll all work out in the end.

Your avatar saddens me.

08-12-2008, 05:42 PM
:C

Really? : ) makes me: =D

Dick
08-13-2008, 09:10 AM
I HOPE THE WIRELESS I'M STEALING FROM MY COUSIN'S NEIGHBOR'S HOLDS OUT LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS POST TO GO THROUGH. I may be online from time to time, it's kind of crazy here, and theres no internets.

Super
08-16-2008, 08:55 AM
So when dis **** go live?

08-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Well we were waiting on you, trish, and dick....

So um...if we are all here, why not do it today?

Otaku
08-16-2008, 10:26 AM
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4056/hellokittykillerxu1.jpg

Dick
08-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, it seems I'll be staying for a funeral, you might want to consider doing this without me. Services are on Thursday, I should be home by Saturday.

Deg™
08-16-2008, 10:29 PM
i'm gone for a week starting tomorrow. (come back on next saturday)

Jax
08-18-2008, 11:18 PM
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4056/hellokittykillerxu1.jpg
I looove this!!!!

08-19-2008, 08:39 PM
Yeah, well, post below if you are active. Those who don't will get banned, and we can go ahead and go with Operation Saren Lives. I think it has been delayed long enough now.

Ideal Maxima
08-19-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm inactive.

Oh wait shi-

Jax
08-19-2008, 10:27 PM
ROLLCALLLLL!!!!!

08-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Ideal fails as a troll (and in general...) and Jackie is too nice to be mean... a-an-anyone e-else? ._.

Jax
08-20-2008, 12:55 PM
I'll be mean! I promise:evil_smile:

Dick
08-21-2008, 08:03 PM
Hey hold on douche-fag, I'm heading home tomorrow.

08-25-2008, 11:12 AM
It's late August now.

This weekend?