PDA

View Full Version : WTH IP Ban?

Spsolo
07-22-2008, 11:33 AM
Ok so I figured I got IP banned, it doesn't say anything, just won't let me in the realm (East and West), but the thing is, IT'S BEEN 46 DAYS! I heard the maximum amount of time you can get banned is 48 hours, it's been over a month now so does anyone know the problem?

The story is some ass mineral hacked at 2 minutes, I didn't want to leave with a loss, and I was using Oblivion (my only means of hack detection) and I told him to stop but he didn't so I was forced to hack myself, everyone in the game freaked, I got BSed by my team and they said they were going to report me. Next day I can't get in.

Any help is appreciated.

XxMolag BalxX
07-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Your banned for good it looks like it. Cant help you.

Phoenixs
07-22-2008, 11:52 AM
I think you can also try playing with proxies.
Have you tried to connect using any other cd key?

Spsolo
07-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Yes I've tried different keys, I changed my Mac address and I'm going to try to change my IP address but it's not looking good, why do they have such harsh punishment over one incident when these pricks hack every game after 2 minutes.

OmegaMatrix
07-22-2008, 12:00 PM
Just unplug your router for a few hours.
You could also try contacting Blizzard if you want to go through that.

Phoenixs
07-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Yes I've tried different keys, I changed my Mac address and I'm going to try to change my IP address but it's not looking good, why do they have such harsh punishment over one incident when these pricks hack every game after 2 minutes.

Dunno. Blizzard mess up sometimes. My friend on World of Warcraft got his account permanently banned - fun part is that he wasn't doing anything illegal. Just playing. And never got his account back.