PDA

View Full Version : Map Download Issue

The Yankee66
07-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Every time that I get on Starcraft: BW I join a game and if I'm not the first person in the lobby (excluding the host) I would not be able to dl the map. And even if I did dl the map if there were more than 2 people in the game lobby the game would lag moderatley bad. I have DSL and I have a pretty badly scratched up disc.. Could someone help me out?

07-16-2008, 07:36 AM
I also had the same problem with Warcraft 3
I reinstalled the game and the problem was solved!
I don't think that the scratched disk is the problem
Try Reinstalling

The Yankee66
07-17-2008, 05:06 AM
I did reinstall two times.. it still has the same issue. I also have another computer in my house so I tried that computer also and it had the same issue. Would this mean that my router would be the issue? I have a Linksys I think that's how it is spelled..

RedSandSasori
07-17-2008, 05:55 AM
Would this mean that my router would be the issue? I have a Linksys I think that's how it is spelled..

Idk if thats spelled right or not but, i do believe the router is the issue cause i have a friend on b.net™ who has sorta the same prob its linked to his router.
Problem "His router only lets him 1v1 in melee games"
You might have to contact the company you got your router from and ask for some troubleshooting help...

The Yankee66
07-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Yeah I can only play 1v1 games too. I probably will call them and ask for troubleshooting thanks.