PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft

Luna_Satara
07-09-2008, 07:12 PM
"Battle.net was unable to properly identify your application version. Please uninstall and then reinstall the application. If the problem persists then you may have a computer virus. For information on detecting and removing this virus you may contact us by email at [email protected]"

Okay, I don't know what in the hells going on but its beginning to annoy me, anyways this message has been given to me at least a dozen times now and it refuses to work, I've reinstalled about three times now and its a brand-new installation, and CD (In fact I just bought the battle chest again) and there is no virus that I know about either, since I've scanned twice now.

It ran ONCE before perfectly, but when i tried to enter a game it said i needed the CD (Although I had already done the install.exe--->Broodwar.mpk in the sc folder) After that it stopped working even after many installations.

Oh also.. I run 2 stealthbots as well if thats important..

Phr0zenKnight
07-09-2008, 07:14 PM
I think it says that when you are using a crack or a wrong patch version? I don't know if this will help

BD-ICY
07-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Are you loading your hacks before u try to connect?

Luna_Satara
07-09-2008, 07:29 PM
Running version 1.15.2, I haven't loaded any hacks alongside it, then i tried with hacks as well, and i as well tried with and without the real cd, I've tried just about everything at this point...

Pretty funny because oblivion is SUPPOSED to bypass that check, isn't it?

INstalled sc is only...

113 MB? is that correct? :S

Oh also.. I run 2 stealthbots as well if thats important..

Aiur
07-10-2008, 04:30 AM
I'm pretty sure it's Broodwar.mpq, not Broodwar.mpk.