PDA

View Full Version : Hey

i-8-my-goldfish
04-02-2005, 08:42 PM
After much time as a guest, I felt it was worth it to become a member of the forum. I have read the rules and am not a forum noob. This forum seems to be pretty active compared to some of the other forums I am registerd at. I notice the files get updated pretty frequently and people are somewhat knowledgable.I feel I can greatly contribute to this forum and hope I can stay for a long time. My typing is decent most of the time.

I guess to make this a relavant topic, How is the weather where you are at? Where i am, which is New Jersey it's been rainy all day and the river that I live near is up to the second step of my back porch and it's supposed to keep raining. It's been up to the 4th step and we been fine, so I'm not worried....yet. To give you an idea of how close it normally is. I could jump off my back porch and land in the river.

I guess that's enough intro for now.

Oh I have 50 Gmail Invite if anyones interested.

aFTeRLiFe
04-02-2005, 08:50 PM
You can invite yourself to gmail now hehe.

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Btw, welcome to the board.

MoneyMaker
04-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Great to have ya, the weather in my town, West Fargo, North Dakota, has been really warm lately, and fairly nice

Scorpi0n
04-02-2005, 08:56 PM
It hasn't rained for like a week where i live (South Texas, Roma, Texas...) .. and when it did rain it was nothing ... not even did the front get flodded ... it was like a 15 minute long rain and it stopped after a while...

Today was exceptional, clear, blue skies ... no clouds anywhere ... just a blimp.

jangpro5
04-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Hey Welcome to bwhacks nice to have you

it's been rainy all day.
oh same here. I like rainy day :)

punture
04-02-2005, 09:03 PM
I like snowy days!! SCHOOLS OUT!

i-8-my-goldfish
04-02-2005, 09:29 PM
Nice to see the quick, friendly responces

You can invite yourself to gmail now hehe.

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

Well, Hope people don't find out about that. If they do they are gonna have to reverse that counter they put up for all the server space.

Also something to add to my intro. If you can tell me what my avatar is of you will earn respect in my book. To know it, is to worship it. If no one knows it i'll be disapointed. Then I'll have to share it with you guys.

I like snowy days!! SCHOOLS OUT!

I agree. Snowdays are good, Especially since I snowboard and live 45 min from Mountain Creek. They have the biggest super pipe on the east coast and the last several years they held the Chevrolet Grand Prix Finals. Bunch of olympic hopefulls competed. Shaun White, Ross Powers and Kelly Clark just to name a few. Any one else here Ski or Snowboard? If so where at?

Hamma
04-02-2005, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :D

P.S. Freezing rain, Canada

Scorpi0n
04-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Also something to add to my intro. If you can tell me what my avatar is of you will earn respect in my book. To know it, is to worship it. If no one knows it i'll be disapointed. Then I'll have to share it with you guys.

The spoons too big for the bowl .. and so is the banana??? :lol:

hba
04-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Welcome :)

i-8-my-goldfish
04-02-2005, 09:43 PM
The spoons too big for the bowl .. and so is the banana??? :lol:

No, The bannana is a bannana. The spoon is too big tho.You hit that right on. I won't reveal it's greatness yet. I'll give people some time to try and get it. Someone has to know.

Hint: It was Nominated for an Academy Award for best short film. Didn't win tho. :no:

hba
04-02-2005, 10:05 PM
No, The bannana is a bannana. The spoon is too big tho.You hit that right on. I won't reveal it's greatness yet. I'll give people some time to try and get it. Someone has to know.

Hint: It was Nominated for an Academy Award for best short film. Didn't win tho. :no:

That hint really gave it away, plus with the almight power of Google, it reveals the "Rejected".

punture
04-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay :D

P.S. Freezing rain, Canada
What part of canada are you living in? Cause I have the same weather..

i-8-my-goldfish
04-02-2005, 10:17 PM
That hint really gave it away, plus with the almight power of Google, it reveals the "Rejected".

Good, I'm glad you reasearched and found out that it is rejected Cartoons. But have you seen it. If the file wasn't so big i would post it. If you have dsl or cable
dl it off of limewire. Just search Rejected cartoons. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY .

Element
04-02-2005, 10:20 PM
...Welcome.

Dr. Silence
04-03-2005, 03:30 AM
Welcome to a nice little place i call hell.

DSG
04-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Welcome to BWHacks.