PDA

View Full Version : Women and Bisexuality

XxMolag BalxX
06-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Why do you guys think women or girls decide to be bisexual?

MiCrOz
06-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Bi sucks unless they're looking to let you join in on the fun.

BD-ICY
06-11-2008, 01:22 PM
Bcuz they like to have a wide playing field

XCreepingDeathX
06-11-2008, 01:28 PM
People have a right to **** whatever gender they wish.

JeweyK
06-11-2008, 01:34 PM
People don't just choose to be gay or bisexual, they just kind of turn out that way.

Calaspawn
06-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Fixed.

And yeah, people don't just choose to be gay or bisexual, they just kind of turn out that way.

Well with bisexual you like both so you can make a choice which one you want but you just want both for more fun.

Super
06-11-2008, 01:49 PM
I think Bi's are greedy.

exzapel
06-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Homosexuality I don't believe is a choice, but bi-sexuality can be 1 of 2 things, it can be some freaky person who just likes getting sex from whoever they can get it from, or it can be a homosexual denying their homosexuality so they try to play both sides.

OmegaMatrix
06-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Firstly, I'd like to ask why the thread is devoted to women. Men can be bisexual as well.

Secondly, it's a general rule of thumb that homosexuals don't have a choice in being gay. It's technically an imbalance of genetic material and behavioral traits from the opposite sex, thought I don't like to think of it like that.
Don't mistake "flexosexual" for "homosexual". A flexosexual is a person who pretends to be bisexual to impress/lure the opposite sex.

Anyway, to answer the OP's question; they are bisexual because they are attracted to both men and women. Simple as that. There's no hidden agenda or anything. That's just how they roll.

CrazyGerbilEater
06-11-2008, 03:14 PM
for the lulz

hba
06-11-2008, 03:51 PM
It's all a chemical imbalance.

A woman/gay man have a majority amount of estrogen.

A man/gay woman have a majority amount of testosterone.

A bisexual would, theoretically, have a balance between the two to have sexual attraction to both sexes.

SC_Modder
06-11-2008, 04:26 PM

Uhm, wouldn't it be more productive to ask bisexual women about what bisexual women think, instead of a forum full of horny men?

I mean, I think they would know better than anyone else. Seeing how, most people do know themselves quite well.

hba
06-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Most people don't know how to use a turn signal let alone define themselves.

I believe that no one could adequately write their own autobiography.

A person is meant to be experienced, not explained.

disco
06-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Hehehe, they do it for the chicks...

XxMolag BalxX
06-11-2008, 05:34 PM
One of my GF's was Bi, she was insecure and always had to be with someone, after she would break up with a person very soon she would find a new person guy or girl then break up with them and find a new person etc.

Aberrant
06-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Bisexuality can also be nothing more than enjoying the sexual act with both sexes. Be that men or women, although women do tend to place more emphasis on the emotional attachment portion then men do.

DA(
06-11-2008, 07:33 PM
I heard somewhere that girls tended much more to be bisexual while guys tend to be much more stratified (either gay or straight) rather than bisexual.

exzapel
06-11-2008, 08:07 PM
We should just ask Darth what it means to him (with him being bi-homosexual and all)

HARD_ON
06-12-2008, 09:14 AM
I believe that no one could adequately write their own autobiography.
Absolutely correct, HBA. I could have never said it better myself.

Mookster
06-12-2008, 09:25 AM
Because it's ****ing sexy.

p_025
06-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Lets put it this way; gays and bisexuals are looked down upon and persecuted throughout the world, in history and today. Why would anyone CHOOSE that? Only a suicidal maniac or a very open-minded person who was experimenting would choose that life.

It is not a choice to be gay. It's just who they are. I've known people (not myself though) who have accepted it as part of who they are, and are leading perfectly happy lives.

MH-c1
06-12-2008, 01:35 PM

Me talking.:blush:

I think they becomes gay/bi beacouse they didnt explore themself when they were young.

I know how a dick look. I touch one everyday (myown). and there is nothing funny or exciting with that.

Humans want to explore, we all know that, only the stupid ****s that didn't explore themself as young becomes gay/bi. :what:

BD-ICY
06-12-2008, 01:37 PM
They do it for the threesums.

I used to know a Bi chick, but she eventualy became a full fledged Lesbo

MH-c1
06-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Homosexuals are Gay (http://www.funnyhub.com/pictures/pages/homosexuals-are-gay.html)

TRUE

Aberrant
06-12-2008, 07:14 PM
Me talking.:blush:

I think they becomes gay/bi beacouse they didnt explore themself when they were young.

I know how a dick look. I touch one everyday (myown). and there is nothing funny or exciting with that.

Humans want to explore, we all know that, only the stupid ****s that didn't explore themself as young becomes gay/bi. :what:

That is one of the most uneducated deductions I have ever heard. Self exploration has no bearing at all in sexual orientation. Some people are Bi or homosexual because of the chemical make up of their brains. Others are Bi because they just enjoy the sexual act with both sexes, just sex, nothing more.

LoyaL
06-12-2008, 10:53 PM
No, Some people are also bisexual for the attention.
But in the most case i would say it would be open mindedness, and the enjoyment of a multitude of different sexual experiences. I doubt chemicals have asmuch to do with bisexuality as they do with strict hetero or homo

hba
06-13-2008, 06:05 AM
Others are Bi because they just enjoy the sexual act with both sexes, just sex, nothing more.

i would say it would be open mindedness, and the enjoyment of a multitude of different sexual experiences.
Same sh*t, different sentence.

PocketRevolution
06-13-2008, 09:40 AM
I think sexuality is a little more like a dimmer switch than an on/off switch, if you will.

Unless you despise all men, have no friends of your own sex, and exclusively interact with women, you are, to a certain degree, homosexual, which is to say, you are attracted to members of your own sex who have qualities you admire. In most people this attraction will never manifest strongly enough to be expressed as sexual desire, but it is usually present. Otherwise we wouldn't have friends of our own gender.

Usually we're about 80/20 hetero/homo, but there's lots of leeway in there. You probably know people who have those eerily strong friendships, which even though there's no sexual activity involved, exceed societal norms for same-sex attraction. Now we're looking more like 35/65. Go 50/50...now you're bi. Most bis lean more strongly one way or the other, though. As those proportions get higher, eventually opposite-sex attraction drops to a level where it never manifests sexually, and same-sex attraction reaches the level where it becomes the primary drive.

All this is of course an oversimplification which ignores societal pressure, trauma, or the desire to be different ("fake homosexuality" - more like a fashion accessory than a real attraction.) Obviously my nice round numbers are also an simplification for the purposes of illustration.

Aberrant
06-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Same sh*t, different sentence.

Exactly.

Cantinflas
06-13-2008, 03:32 PM
So when would would you guys say one is Bi or Homosexual?

blade9281
06-13-2008, 04:01 PM
Lets put it this way; gays and bisexuals are looked down upon and persecuted throughout the world, in history and today. Why would anyone CHOOSE that? Only a suicidal maniac or a very open-minded person who was experimenting would choose that life.

threw out history christens have been persecuted and looked down upon as well (or any type of religion,) does that mean I was born a christen? I thought it was my choice :P

Aberrant
06-13-2008, 06:19 PM
Personally I would say that a person is Bi after they have tried sexual experiences with both sexes, have found that they like them, and continue to pursue both sexes afterwards. Same thing for homosexuals. Anything before that is natural exploration.

Cantinflas
06-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Alright that's a good outlook.
Then only about half the people I know that say they are bisexual are really bisexual.

exzapel
06-14-2008, 03:06 PM
I think sexuality is a little more like a dimmer switch than an on/off switch, if you will.

Unless you despise all men, have no friends of your own sex, and exclusively interact with women, you are, to a certain degree, homosexual, which is to say, you are attracted to members of your own sex who have qualities you admire. In most people this attraction will never manifest strongly enough to be expressed as sexual desire, but it is usually present. Otherwise we wouldn't have friends of our own gender.

Usually we're about 80/20 hetero/homo, but there's lots of leeway in there. You probably know people who have those eerily strong friendships, which even though there's no sexual activity involved, exceed societal norms for same-sex attraction. Now we're looking more like 35/65. Go 50/50...now you're bi. Most bis lean more strongly one way or the other, though. As those proportions get higher, eventually opposite-sex attraction drops to a level where it never manifests sexually, and same-sex attraction reaches the level where it becomes the primary drive.

All this is of course an oversimplification which ignores societal pressure, trauma, or the desire to be different ("fake homosexuality" - more like a fashion accessory than a real attraction.) Obviously my nice round numbers are also an simplification for the purposes of illustration.
"Attraction" and "sexual attraction" are pretty much 2 different things, notice how the term is "homoSEXUAL" and not "homoattractive"?
That's like saying the same thing about a circus attraction.
It's really stupid of you to say what you just said.

j.burnsie
07-14-2008, 06:20 AM
i dont think they choose to be bisexual
im guessing its more of a mental issue
i dont mind bisexuality because its not harming me in anyway
if they were to choose bisexuality maybe its because they cant get a man so they go for another bisexual women with the same issue

exzapel
07-14-2008, 07:01 AM
Except women care more about looks than men, if they can't get a man, they definitely can't get a woman. As for bisexuality, it's DEFINITELY a choice. Bisexuality has nothing to do with actual sexual orientation, as much as not caring where they get companionship/hot steamy sex from. Again, ask Darth.

AnAlbinoAligator
07-14-2008, 08:33 AM
I really hate lesbians not so much cause im homophobic so much as i hate that they go out with chicks because my ex that i really liked started turned lesbo and dont say its cause she was going out with me please because i really liked her and i hate lesbians AND bi's.

oh and people say guys cant be bi THATS BULL!

OmegaMatrix
07-14-2008, 09:38 AM
Okay, okay, okay, I have to explain something.
Homophobia = fear, not hatred.

AnAlbinoAligator
07-14-2008, 09:49 AM
I know im not an idiot.

DSG
07-14-2008, 11:10 PM
First off, until you have had sex with both genders, you are bi-curious. There are a lot of people out there that THINK they are bi for one reason or another but sex / romantic involvement with their same sex (or in some cases the opposite sex) just won't do much for them. Also my belief is deep down everybody is a little bit gay sorta like how PocketRevolution explained it. I think what that ends up being depends on your genetic predisposition and how you were raised. If you aren't raised to be open minded about it, you may actually be gay/bi deep down and just can't accept the fact (and a lot of the people in that situation are probably homophobes as a result). You don't 'choose' to be gay or bi its just how it ends up. If you are actually bi you really have a choice as you are indefferent to the romantic partners gender. You can put on the faux paux of being straight or you can accept it and embrace your orientation (or lack thereof).

Homophobia is one thing but hating somebody because of their sexual preferences is essentially racism and wrong.

p_025
07-15-2008, 01:45 AM
Finally. I believe some person named Kinsey did a bit of research a little while ago and determined exactly what you people have just figured out. It was pretty much the only thing I learned in health class. That class was so worthless.

Kinsey scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale)

EDIT: Now let this thread die. It was revived from one month ago and is annoying.

Astrish
07-15-2008, 10:17 AM
I agree with DSG about the 'bi-curious' thing.
I'll admit I've kissed a few girls at parties and such, but that doesn't make me 'bi'.

The thing you guys need to realize is that most girls are comfortable with their sexuality and feel no need to exploit the fact that they're 100% straight to the world.
Plus, as the song says,
Girls just wanna have fun.

BD-ICY
07-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I agree with DSG about the 'bi-curious' thing.
I'll admit I've kissed a few girls at parties and such, but that doesn't make me 'bi'.

Pics?

Astrish
07-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Sorry babe, on my new computer, the old one got trashed.

BD-ICY
07-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Damn.

JeweyK
07-15-2008, 06:11 PM
She is also against robots.

Astrish
07-15-2008, 07:38 PM
She is also against robots.

lolwut?

CrvyloOo
07-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Spam aside,

Boredom.
Final answer.

p_025
07-15-2008, 11:24 PM
Girls just wanna have fun.
But I just wanna have fun too. :(