PDA

View Full Version : Problems getting onto USwest and USeast

Raynor1985
06-02-2008, 12:01 PM
Hey guys,

For the past for days I've been unable to log into the US West and East servers on Bnet. I read that US West went down for maintainance a couple days back but it should be online by now. On the official bnet forum, alot of people are complaining about the same thing. Apparently alot of people are being temporarily "banned/restricted" from bnet with no given reason and no guaranteed time limit.

I'm able to log into Europe and hell even Asia... but since I live in Canada that's not the funnest thing to do. =\

Any help, news, or anything would be of great help. Thanks.

Abrupt
06-02-2008, 12:26 PM
you must of done something wrong that warden picked up. change your IP address and dont **** with bnet.

Raynor1985
06-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Change my ip..? As in through a proxy?

I was hoping this was effecting more people but maybe it is just me and a small number of people then. =\

Abrupt
06-02-2008, 02:20 PM
no change your IP as in unplugging your modem for 10 mins.

el-camino-ss
06-02-2008, 03:16 PM
no change your IP as in unplugging your modem for 10 mins.

Lmao, if hes on dialup, that doesnt work for cable

HARD_ON
06-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Lmao, if hes on dialup, that doesnt work for cable
You can disconnect and reconnect immediately on dial-up and be re-assigned a new IP address.

And, I recall my old cable company (Adelphia. Great service, btw) giving me a dynamic IP for standard, allowing me to be re-assigned a new IP address as similar with DSL.

Times have changed, I assume?

Z-Man _PleaseUploadHack_
06-04-2008, 02:48 PM
hey Raynor1985 its been happening to me too, i cant seem to figure out why though either, i will try to do what they said for you to do, but i don't know

Costas
06-04-2008, 02:56 PM
Or you can use this tool.

DHCP IP forcer

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem! (http://www.sendspace.com/file/rjn0k9)

Remember This works with people who have Dynamic IP and a cable modem, not a router.
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o214/roy_19807/untitled-4.jpg

el-camino-ss
06-07-2008, 10:10 AM
You can disconnect and reconnect immediately on dial-up and be re-assigned a new IP address.

And, I recall my old cable company (Adelphia. Great service, btw) giving me a dynamic IP for standard, allowing me to be re-assigned a new IP address as similar with DSL.

Times have changed, I assume?

I only get one ip... you have to pay for others.

HARD_ON
06-07-2008, 11:05 AM
How the hell would you know anyways? You've got Comcrap, right?