PDA

View Full Version : Help with SC zerg mineral Hack

AuzzieBlood
04-22-2008, 11:59 PM
Hello

Im not new at SC by no means but have very little computer skills as to installing and knowing to use a star craft hack. I have tried to use a star craft hack which was on this site i extracted it but still couldnt get any money.... im sure its just me thats mucking it up but I really want to know how to use this as i keep losing to hackers... i have the skills but no enough money to kick there butts. Could someone please be kind enough to explain to me in a dummy mode on how to correctly use this program and install and use it in the game... I dont understand the "ctrl end" and "end " when morphing and stuff so if sum one could help me out a little i would be greatly aprreciated

Thank you again

kds
04-23-2008, 11:25 AM
I'll help.
Step 1. If you don't already know how to, learn to read. If you don't know how to, google is a great place. Once you know how to read, proceed to step 2.
Step 2. Read the instructions. If you don't know where they are, perhaps you should look in the file "README - zLoader" - yes, the file that tells you to read it. If you are too stupid to find this, here you go.

Instructions:

- Extract to a directory.

- Place all the dll hack files in the same directory as zLoader.exe and zLoader.snp.

- Run zLoader.exe while starcraft is open or closed, if closed zLoader will start starcraft for you.

- Start playing.
Step 3. Once you have the hack loaded, read the file name "README - Oblivion" to learn how to use it. If, once again, you are too stupid to do this:

F6 Use zerg mineral hack exploit on selected larva, hydralisk or mutalisk.
Ctrl + F6 Use zerg building recycle exploit on selected hatchery, lair, spire or creep colony.
NOTE: I have only included how to use the mineral hack. Find the god damn file and read it to learn more.

Pureless
04-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I think he covered it. I was gonna say read.

sdk
04-23-2008, 02:02 PM
Dude, I figured this out by myself. You should too.

AuzzieBlood
04-23-2008, 10:57 PM
Thanks for your help.

A i can read
B it never said use f6 or ctrl f6

Thats clearly the problem.... And for u well i ask for help nicely i dont need sum twit like you to give me crap did i ask for a serving.... no i asked for help.....your help has been muched appreciated.

AuzzieBlood
04-23-2008, 11:26 PM
Kds

The hack ur talking about do you have it. I think i have a different one as it says it working in the game but F6 does nothing can u attach for me plz that would be awesome dude also has no oblivion readme file

hypn
04-24-2008, 12:08 AM
AuzzieBlood: Here's the thread about Oblivion: http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/official-downloads/20363-starcraft-oblivion-v3-0-7-a.html

Here's the download link: http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/attachments/official-downloads/11197d1208960461-starcraft-oblivion-v3-0-7-oblivionv307.zip