PDA

View Full Version : GOD DAMN NOOBS!!!!!~~~~~-_-

lllolll
06-29-2004, 11:21 AM
i was playing 3v3 0 clutr....my team sucks alright/ this guy on my team was like keep attackin bottom and i call him to stop faggot get defence, and hes like wt u said and start bsing me and my teamate while my mutas was taking out enemies' commanders .wt a asshole,....and he said he will post my name on some gay sites and ppl will ban me from the games.
then i challenge him to a 1v1, and he says i am gay, and i was like yo bitch 1v1 or wt, and he says i don wanna play with gays...

GOD DAMN I HATE NOOBS~~~
PPL DO ME A FAVORITE FUCK HIM UP IN THE B NET HES ACCOUNT NAME IS Velturus

Fallen
06-29-2004, 11:25 AM
No point in holding a grudge to one you'll barely ever see again. Just forget about it, time will heal all wounds.

lllolll
06-29-2004, 11:29 AM
man i wanna cut off his dick and put it in his mouth
anyway thnx for the talk man, i appreciated it, may god heal my wounds

DuckDuckGoose
06-29-2004, 11:52 AM
ill get him for you im on bnet all damn day and i dont have any thing else constructive to do with my life lol

GoD-eVo
06-29-2004, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 07:52 PM
i dont have any thing else constructive to do with my life lol
Man... <_< Then I dont see a good future in you.

Miss
06-29-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 07:52 PM
ill get him for you im on bnet all damn day and i dont have any thing else constructive to do with my life lol
You will then end up as a 400 pound asian belly dancer. You will first though become very poor. Where you must use survival tactics out in the wild wild city. Where you will strive off dung (don&#39;t worry any kind will due) as your only resource for food. Thats when you will give that up, and move to IRAQ. You&#39;ll go into a local bar and they be like "yo man where u from" and you&#39;ll answer with "america" you will then be shot and raped by 13 very hairy man in their little hole house and you will then be known as "Sarah Vandyke". They will then kick you out and you decide to walk to asia. You&#39;ll occasionlly dip in the pacific ocean to keep you cool and eat off the dolphins. You then find yourself now in asia&#33; You saw an ad for belly dancers auditions. You go and they say your man boobs are too big. Then somehow you take the subway diet and manage to lose 6 pounds. They accept you and there you go.

But seriously you don&#39;t need anything to go into the army. Think about it you get paid, shelter, food everything. And you don&#39;t need education or even need a life. Just to be known as Soldier #1894828295048219560.

-Crispi-
06-29-2004, 04:05 PM
lol
lllolll dont worry about it, noobs like that are everywhere in bnet. Ppl see them at least once in their bnet life. I met one myself but i owned him still even if he tried bsin me. Besides we all have to go thru with life. But if it really means so much to you, spoof your name and bs him =D

Fallen
06-29-2004, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 11:46 PM
But seriously you don&#39;t need anything to go into the army. Think about it you get paid, shelter, food everything. And you don&#39;t need education or even need a life. Just to be known as Soldier #1894828295048219560.
How does a story of getting into an army match up with the topic.. :huh:

Gantznaught
06-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Miss+Jun 29 2004, 11:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Miss @ Jun 29 2004, 11:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <[email protected] 29 2004, 07:52 PM
You will then end up as a 400 pound asian belly dancer. You will first though become very poor. Where you must use survival tactics out in the wild wild city. Where you will strive off dung (don&#39;t worry any kind will due) as your only resource for food. Thats when you will give that up, and move to IRAQ. You&#39;ll go into a local bar and they be like "yo man where u from" and you&#39;ll answer with "america" you will then be shot and raped by 13 very hairy man in their little hole house and you will then be known as "Sarah Vandyke". They will then kick you out and you decide to walk to asia. You&#39;ll occasionlly dip in the pacific ocean to keep you cool and eat off the dolphins. You then find yourself now in asia&#33; You saw an ad for belly dancers auditions. You go and they say your man boobs are too big. Then somehow you take the subway diet and manage to lose 6 pounds. They accept you and there you go.

But seriously you don&#39;t need anything to go into the army. Think about it you get paid, shelter, food everything. And you don&#39;t need education or even need a life. Just to be known as Soldier #1894828295048219560. [/b][/quote]
Wow then that means people who code hacks jog and work out everyday. Its more probable that people working on hacks spend more time in front of their comps then SC players do on BNet. Guess coders spending so much time eating from their desktop go mad and cant think of anything else than to name their hacks after their favorite breakfasts. Here&#39;s my version of a coders&#39; adventure:

After you have been blamed for causing the worlds most intoxicating hurricane and killing half the population of Ethiopia because of it you decide to get near ur window for once and feel the sunlight in ur face to darken ur milky white skin because of all those years of solitude locked in your basement. As you approach the window and look outside a police officer arrests you for mooning and shuvs his nightstick halfway up your rectum. Your screams attract the neighbours and a 7-year old SC noob recognizes you as "Dark Lord of unsharing hacks" and claims that the nightstick stuck in your posterior is actually his snorkel that u stole from him. His over-protective father hears this and shoots you with an elephant gun but the bullets are bounced back to the kid because of your 12 inch layers of blubber. You are accused of murder and therefore senteced to stay locked in the zoo next to the hippos which fear you because of your size. Your only visitors will be the avenged newbies throwing peanuts at your face which can only be avoided by hibernating a 13th time in PedoBear&#39;s cave.

el-camino-ss
06-29-2004, 06:57 PM
ewwww...fat belly dancer
Some 1 don&#39;t like asians

edit:
condensed double post

Gantznaught
06-29-2004, 07:55 PM
dont double post

el-camino-ss
06-29-2004, 07:59 PM
woops

Miss
06-30-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Feemason+Jun 30 2004, 01:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Feemason @ Jun 30 2004, 01:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 29 2004, 11:46 PM
<[email protected] 29 2004, 07:52 PM

Wow then that means people who code hacks jog and work out everyday. Its more probable that people working on hacks spend more time in front of their comps then SC players do on BNet. Guess coders spending so much time eating from their desktop go mad and cant think of anything else than to name their hacks after their favorite breakfasts. Here&#39;s my version of a coders&#39; adventure:

After you have been blamed for causing the worlds most intoxicating hurricane and killing half the population of Ethiopia because of it you decide to get near ur window for once and feel the sunlight in ur face to darken ur milky white skin because of all those years of solitude locked in your basement. As you approach the window and look outside a police officer arrests you for mooning and shuvs his nightstick halfway up your rectum. Your screams attract the neighbours and a 7-year old SC noob recognizes you as "Dark Lord of unsharing hacks" and claims that the nightstick stuck in your posterior is actually his snorkel that u stole from him. His over-protective father hears this and shoots you with an elephant gun but the bullets are bounced back to the kid because of your 12 inch layers of blubber. You are accused of murder and therefore senteced to stay locked in the zoo next to the hippos which fear you because of your size. Your only visitors will be the avenged newbies throwing peanuts at your face which can only be avoided by hibernating a 13th time in PedoBear&#39;s cave. [/b][/quote]
He said he has no life he plays battle.net all day which means 24 hours. So how can he be on less then hackers. I&#39;m a hacker and I&#39;m not even on 24 hours. So you made no sense in the first part.

But I loved the story LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandman
06-30-2004, 08:39 AM
This guy plays games all day, too. He was actually very close to going pro in Starcraft, and was invited to join the US Dream Team -- something usually reserved for winning WCG and the like -- but didn&#39;t want to go to Korea.

http://sandman.cdeath.net/pics/josh.gif

He&#39;s such a goddamn fatass.

Gantznaught
07-01-2004, 07:19 PM
dude thats not fat believe me I know hackers that are so fat there isnt any clothes for their size. And if i had a site to upload the picture believe me, as disgusting as it is id show u the truth&#33;

CoLdFeAr
07-04-2004, 09:35 PM
Lol, The Josh guy sits how I used to untill my back for f**ked up.

I couldn&#39;t help notice people saying "i&#39;m a hacker" Do you mean to say "I&#39;m a cheater" ??