PDA

View Full Version : gettin old ?

Shocker
04-15-2008, 01:40 PM
hey guys dont yall think starcraft is gettin borin after playin estimate of 5 years... well it is to me i think they shud make starcraft 2 earlier ...what yall think :big_smile: just wantd to know what yall think:big_smile:

nano351
04-15-2008, 05:25 PM
SC2 is definitely way over due but if it was made a long time ago it might not have been as bad ass as it's going to be.

kds
04-15-2008, 05:28 PM
I really only play Starcraft for like a month about every 3 or 4 months. I get bored in a month and stop playing for a while. Then, I remember it a couple months later and the cycle repeats itself. The game kind of does get boring after awhile. I'm not even sure if I'm going to play a lot of Starcraft II. I don't think I will...

Cantinflas
04-15-2008, 05:45 PM
I don't know after a while to tell ya the truth... I might be kind of afraid to play Starcraft 2. If its not as good as one. Yea, i don't know what might happen to me. I might quit gaming for good.

Same except about a week to get bored... since the people i used to play with are... somewhere, i get bored a lot quicker.

Sight
04-15-2008, 05:52 PM
Make new friends. Tada.

Cantinflas
04-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Eh none of the old games are played lol.
I miss Lotr SD!
Its kinda pointless if im going on and off.
But sure. anyone who still plays lotr, game sometime?

HARD_ON
04-15-2008, 08:26 PM
I miss Lotr SD!
But sure. anyone who still plays lotr, game sometime?
No.

SC2 will just be another WC if it continues the way it's going.
I almost died when they released TFT. I would hate to go through that again.

Cantinflas
04-15-2008, 08:46 PM
SC2 will just be another WC if it continues the way it's going.
I almost died when they released TFT. I would hate to go through that again.

Oh god yea.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
04-16-2008, 03:21 AM
I miss Lotr SD!
But sure. anyone who still plays lotr, game sometime?You should get a group together and schedule times to play every week.

Raistlin
04-16-2008, 05:55 AM
I don't really get bored of starcraft so much as get too busy at times to think about gaming.

And I'm a dick for saying this, but when you play like me you don't get bored.

Shocker
04-16-2008, 11:58 AM
SC2 is definitely way over due but if it was made a long time ago it might not have been as bad ass as it's going to be.
true.. lol it woud be badass if they released it in summer :clap: but then again... we're talkin blizzard :mad::hmm::confused_smile: