PDA

View Full Version : bLueStar Player Sniffer

bLueStar
04-08-2008, 10:24 AM
VB6 stuff, enjoy.

The program can be opened anytime.
It will search the starcraft process as soon as it can.

Require winpcap installed
-http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

Also require VBPCAP.DLL included in the archive you just downloaded.
If you have any problem with vbpcap.dll, move it in system32 directory and
execute regsvr32 "c:\windows\system32\vbpcap.dll"

This program will give you Ip, city, country and state of players in game by
sniffing packets and reading names in memory. Ip info requests are made on getipinfo.com
and are not 100% accurate. Sometimes, their state and city are unknown. The request are based on
the french version of the webpage. If for some reason my URL source reading function request webpage language based on
computer language, set your computer language to french until i fix it :P.

Enjoy the starcraft II icon.Link Removed Please follow the rules.

relax. heres attachment

myth-x17
04-24-2008, 06:36 PM
the file is not found please attach the files to the post and dont put a direct link. it is against forum policy anyway? so why do you not listen? just make an attachment plz?

ulliklliwi
04-24-2008, 09:16 PM
IS IT ME OR DO WE HAVE A NOOB MOD THAT CANT USE THE SEARCH BUTTON OR READ

http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/user-downloads/30617-attach-all-downloads.html

I don't want to see linking to off site files if you're posting a new version/hack. This is for the protection of our members so that it can be approved of before download.

We're not here to boost your site's hits.

Expect infractions for not complying, starting very soon.

edit: For those of you who have reached this attachment limit, PM a staff to do it for you.

kthnxbai

cAsnipe
05-05-2008, 04:44 PM
erm just wondering why this has been pending for 3 days. If any mod has time please check this it sounds cool and i want to try it=)

gamepin126
05-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Didn't notice it =)

You realize this won't give the location of the user, but rather the location of the data center he's running through ... right?

bLueStar
05-06-2008, 04:30 AM
yeah i know about that, but its enuff accurate to tell what city he live in most of the time. what i prefer is being like : So purple, hows the weather in mississippi. And then look at the wtfs. The speed menu is uselss on the public release. I removed the icmp dos feature from it¸which can lag players till they drop.

myth-x17
05-15-2008, 04:13 PM
hey can someone tell me what to put in the network adaptor box cause i typed a bunch of stuff and it doesnt work kinda juts stays there.

bLueStar
05-16-2008, 05:01 PM
you enter the number of the network adapter you are using to navigate through internet.

it start at 0. If you are not sure, try them all but make sure you are in a GAME or information wont show up.

myth-x17
05-18-2008, 03:43 PM
well there is only 0. and i put that enetred game and minimized and still nothing in boxes... any hotkeys to press?

bLueStar
05-19-2008, 03:06 PM
i will need more info to fix it.

What OS u running on?

What is your network card ?
Wireless or not ?

Did you install WINPCAP?
Did you reboot after WINPCAP install ?

What is your LAN ip? (viewable in Start>>execute>>cmd>>ipconfig)
Do you have any bridge between computers ?

Do you even use a router or directly on modem?

cAsnipe
05-20-2008, 12:20 PM
i have the same problem im using xp and i use a router with winpcap installed

myth-x17
05-21-2008, 04:59 PM
im useing vista, wincap installed , the . dll in system32 folder im wireless to router, and bridge i dont think so i dno what means so idont think so

bLueStar
05-22-2008, 09:53 AM
Im prolly just gonna upgrade and remove all the packet sniffing stuff. Its worthless on vista and there can be so many factor changing packet structure and stuff..

I will move to getting ip in memory only and will repost.

myth-x17
05-22-2008, 11:02 AM
w8 i want the city state info ... dotn take that out cause if ya do noone will download this.. oblivion comes with it... you cnat just tell me what to do for 1 i dont no what execute regsr thing means...

bLueStar
05-23-2008, 11:51 AM
w8 i want the city state info ... dotn take that out cause if ya do noone will download this.. oblivion comes with it... you cnat just tell me what to do for 1 i dont no what execute regsr thing means...

seeing ip in memory will just remove all the libs needed to packet sniff and most of bugs and ****s. City info and stuff will still be here

myth-x17
07-05-2008, 01:04 PM
wtf why he get ban? mod can u please respond to this. i realy wanted this hack.

krod77
07-26-2008, 11:04 AM
yes could this be readded

krod77
08-11-2008, 04:48 PM
mod pls?