PDA

View Full Version : [Starcraft] Host Tools 1.00

nano351
03-24-2008, 06:53 PM
Host Tools 1.00
by nano351

This would have been Race Changer 1.02 but I decided it was turning more into a tiny little hosting tool. All features require to be the real host (host hack doesn't help) to work.

includes:
-Race Changer
-Computer Opener
-Quick Refresh

usage:
-Race Changer:
press the numberpad key (1-8) corresponding with their slot to get control over their race. After you are done changing races press numpad 9 to go back to your slot (doesn't work if you have blacklist coloring your slot). If you don't go back to your slot you will desynch.
-Computer Opener:
press the numpad key (1-8) corresponding with either an open slot or a computer slot to switch it between being open or computer
-Quick Refresh:
press the numpad subtract key to turn all open slots to close and then press it again to turn all closed slots to open. This should refresh your game.

special thanks to:
Drakken for dll template
and anyone who helped me learn asm/ find offsets

The download does not include an injector. You can download one like zLoader elsewhere.

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Nice, if there is a way to extend this is to add Open/Close slot option on already occupied slots, and if you can get that working, swap two slots. You can probably do that calling upon functions that are in the good old Top vs Bottom game, where you can move other players to away team this team that team etc. Otherwise, this hack ended up pretty cool, gj.

Sinz
03-25-2008, 01:26 AM
HIPPIES

nova587
03-25-2008, 01:28 AM
Good job, very nice, too bad i don't play starcraft anymore.

Lol @ spell check

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2987/scwtfay9.th.png (http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scwtfay9.png)

MiCrOz
03-25-2008, 01:34 AM
So people still think closing/opening all the slots refreshes the game?

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 04:21 AM
Well, it might. But who knows...

nano351
03-25-2008, 10:42 AM
actually I'm not sure that the way this hack opens and closes slots will refresh the game. Ever notice there's a slight delay between when you set a slot to close in starcraft and it actually closes? My hack doesn't call on any functions to close the slot. And Zhuinden what exactly are you trying to suggest? I don't quite understand.

MiCrOz
03-25-2008, 11:33 AM
actually I'm not sure that the way this hack opens and closes slots will refresh the game. Ever notice there's a slight delay between when you set a slot to close in starcraft and it actually closes?
I don't have SC anymore so I can't really test but, are you sure that you're changing the slot for everyone to see and not just clientside?

And I've yet to see any proof that closing and opening slots refreshes games, it's just a old newbie's myth. It's like talking during the countdown will prevent the game from starting.

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Opening a slot when a player is in it. It's fun.

MiCrOz
03-25-2008, 11:44 AM
..it just boots the player..

nano351
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
..it just boots the player..
depends how you open the slot. If you just open it client side they get weird effects. Also I have only been able to see the effects on my end not the other persons. I think I'll see if I can get my starcraft setup for multiple windows and then try it out between two windows.

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 12:18 PM
Maybe if you ask Jiggie he might help, you may never know tho :S He could get that stuff done, it worked nicely and you could open a slot when someone was there and he was still in the lobby but wasn't :P

nano351
03-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Maybe if you ask Jiggie he might help, you may never know tho :S He could get that stuff done, it worked nicely and you could open a slot when someone was there and he was still in the lobby but wasn't :P
I'm saying that I don't understand what you are suggesting for the slot switching part. I could easily add in the opening of slots where a human is (without kicking him).

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Awesome. Swap is a feature (premium) in Apocalypse. It calls upon what you can do in Top vs Bottom, you give it the slot numbers and it swaps them.
F.ex. there's ASD in Slot 3 and DAS in Slot 4. You say /swap 3 4 and DAS will go to Slot 3 and ASD will go to Slot 4, and they'll say WTF.

nano351
03-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Awesome. Swap is a feature (premium) in Apocalypse. It calls upon what you can do in Top vs Bottom, you give it the slot numbers and it swaps them.
F.ex. there's ASD in Slot 3 and DAS in Slot 4. You say /swap 3 4 and DAS will go to Slot 3 and ASD will go to Slot 4, and they'll say WTF.
sounds cool but I'm no the pro at hacking/programming in asm. I'm still learning. If I figure out how to accomplish this I'll definitely add it.

loko_000
03-25-2008, 11:45 PM
Nice