PDA

View Full Version : [Starcraft] Race Changer 1.00

nano351
03-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Race Changer Hack
by nano351

This is a hack that will let you change other people's race in the lobby :yikes: under certain condiitons:
1. you must be host
2. their slot must already be able to change race

This hack also let's you open slots that are computers and change open slots to computers. Just Remember When you open a computer slot the game still will only fill up to the number of players that are there by default (i.e. a game with 7 players and 1 comp will only ever be able to get 7 players in it)

Controls:
numpad1-8 either gives you race changing ability on that slot or switches that slot between computer and open.

Other Notes:
- Always Switch back to your slot after changing races or else you will be desynched.
- Anytime Someone joins the game your race control will automatically reset to your slot.
-Anytime you move your position your race control should automatically switch to your new postion

plans for future:
non as of now. Feel free to make a suggestion

Chnage log:

1.01:
-limited hotkeys to only lobby to avoid desynching when pressing a hotkey in game
1.00:
-initial release

Special thanks to:
Drakken for DLL template
and anyone who has helped me learn asm/find offsets such

If your looking for an injector I'd suggest either:
-ZLoader
or
-ullikInjector

mathieu2002
03-22-2008, 05:26 PM
attachments doesnt work :(

Sinz
03-22-2008, 05:30 PM
It has to be approved by a admin or mod to make sure it safe

I3lade203
03-22-2008, 07:35 PM
This sounds insane, if it works great job... i'll test it out as soon as I can.

nano351
03-22-2008, 07:42 PM
This sounds insane, if it works great job... i'll test it out as soon as I can.
if possible I'd like to know what this looks like on the person who's being changed's side. I just wonder if it updates their race to your new one. Also it was pretty funny in a fastest map when i switched someone from zerg to terran and he said "this doesn't look like zerg..."

EDIT: Updated to version 1.01:
-limited the hot keys to only work while in lobby to avoid unintentional desynchs while playing a game.

Zhuinden
03-23-2008, 12:10 AM
It works in the same way as the old annihilation x4 hosthack. Gj. You can know if your slot is selected when if you look at your slot, it says "MAKE GAME PUBLIC".

RedSandSasori
03-23-2008, 03:06 AM
:stare: Thats some pretty sweet **** but somewhat like original x4 host hack......
But... GJ i tried it myself and its pretty sweet but when ur on the receiving end of that......:greeneek: WTF!!!!!! i chose toss but i got terran.....WTF are these toss like humanized???
__________________________________________________ __________________________

XD XD XD XD XD XD I love playing with pplz minds/changing their race when they didnt....
__________________________________________________ __________________________

http://bbs.chinadaily.com.cn/attachments/month_0603/wtf_cat.jpg.w300h371_HeOTTJstzM5Z.jpg

Owyn
03-23-2008, 07:35 AM
lol, ownage hack

I3lade203
03-23-2008, 08:10 AM
:stare: Thats some pretty sweet **** but somewhat like original x4 host hack......
But... GJ i tried it myself and its pretty sweet but when ur on the receiving end of that......:greeneek: WTF!!!!!!

If you're on the receiving end get the ip's of everyone in the game and add them to your blacklist.

Shocker
03-23-2008, 09:22 AM
lol wtf when i open the hack it only shows "RaceChanger.dll" and "Readme.txt" -_-' gay..

03-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Use zLoader (http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/official-downloads/24078-zloader-dll-injector-loader.html) to inject the .dll

Aiur
03-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Just use zLoader or some other dll injector to inject it into the StarCraft process.

EDIT: 707 beat me to it.

Alienware777
03-23-2008, 09:47 AM
I don't get how to use this. Please help

nano351
03-23-2008, 09:52 AM
I don't get how to use this. Please help
first host a map where players have selectable race. Then wait for people to join. Press the number on the numpad of someone in the game's slot (slots are usually start at 1 at the top and go down to 8) change their race. Then press the number of your slot and start the game.

Alienware777
03-23-2008, 09:57 AM
I hosted a game then i wanted to change player 2 so i pressed "2", but i couldn't change it.
Edit: O!!! It has to be on the numpad not the numbers above the letters. Ok i get it now thank you.

nano351
03-23-2008, 05:18 PM
hm. Could someone explain why i can't edit my first post up there.

lpxxfaintxx
03-23-2008, 08:44 PM
Once a certain amount of time pass, you lose your editing power.

nano351
03-23-2008, 08:46 PM
Once a certain amount of time pass, you lose your editing power.
darn was gonna release a minor update but I guess I can wait till I get some other stuff working in this before making a new topic.

loko_000
03-23-2008, 09:08 PM
What is that????????
WTF
Nice

yzflyguy
03-23-2008, 10:52 PM
that is awsome

Empathy
03-23-2008, 11:15 PM
God Damnit. What the **** is your problem? This hack should not have been made public unless your ultimate goal is to force a patch, and judging at Blizzards response time to such malicious hacks as these it will be some time, so SC will just be in ruins. Great job.

Zhuinden
03-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I have seen more malicious hacks than this.

nano351
03-24-2008, 06:06 AM
God Damnit. What the **** is your problem? This hack should not have been made public unless your ultimate goal is to force a patch, and judging at Blizzards response time to such malicious hacks as these it will be some time, so SC will just be in ruins. Great job.
lol. Just to let you know this hack is very simple and probably wouldn't be easy for blizzard to patch.

I3lade203
03-24-2008, 06:15 AM

This is going to ruin sc? Really? Because most people in meele play random as it is, and if you DID want a specific race you'll notice when the game god damned starts, so you can simply I don't know.. LEAVE, ip ban the guy who changed your race, and go join another game.

Zhuinden
03-24-2008, 06:17 AM
Stop banning so many people with your black list, if you actually do that there won't be anyone left to play with.

And they haven't patched the Hosthack yet, I doubt they could patch it. Maybe they could, but it's not even worth it.

nano351
03-24-2008, 06:17 AM
This is going to ruin sc? Really? Because most people in meele play random as it is, and if you DID want a specific race you'll notice when the game god damned starts, so you can simply I don't know.. LEAVE, ip ban the guy who changed your race, and go join another game.
just host the map and as long as you don't use it then no one's race is changed.

EDIT: hm you seem to be reacting to this the way people were reacting to public ip blacklisting :lol:

Empathy
03-24-2008, 09:52 AM
Blade you are a tremendous moron when it comes to situations like this. For starters not everyone is a ****ing hacker, how can every one follow your plan if they don't have the necessary materials. Secondly what the **** is 'when the game god damned starts'. Third, and foremost, this is a public hack which means a vast majority of hackers (members or just people here for the hax) will have this. Which in turn means plenty of people on B.net will have it. So eventually most games you join some host will have this Race Changer so you won't be able to join anything.

See the whole ****ing deal here?

Aiur
03-24-2008, 10:11 AM
That's the problem with public hacks. In retrospect, this would've been better off private...

nano351
03-24-2008, 10:13 AM
just dl the maps you want and host them yourself

Aiur
03-24-2008, 10:14 AM
That's not going to stop people who have this hack from joining your games.

nano351
03-24-2008, 10:15 AM
this hack only works if your the host.

EDIT: the real host. host hack won't help

Aiur
03-24-2008, 10:43 AM
Oh. Then it won't be a problem for me. I host all my games.

Zhuinden
03-24-2008, 10:51 AM
See? Also most UMS games don't even let you change your race because it just doesn't matter. Who cares, really? He has to set the thing back on himself or he drops, so he can't do it last-minute.

Empathy
03-24-2008, 10:57 AM
Are you ****ing kidding me Zhui? Its a ****ing stroke of the key.
Also not everyone can host a ****ing game. Nano you did not think of the repercussions of releasing such a hack did you?

Zhuinden
03-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Not many people believe it's as malicious as you think. I think the ZMH or the MAPHACK are a lot more malicious. Gtfo.

nano351
03-24-2008, 11:04 AM
didn't think people didn't know how to setup their comp to host maps. If you want i can help you empathy.

Also so far for next version I have it so when you hit numpad 9 it switches you back to your slot (as long as you don't have host coloring on from blacklist and no one copied your name in the game).

Empathy
03-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Nano stop trying to act high and mighty. You are clearly oblivious to the B.net world and how many people are not intelligent enough to google 'HOW TO HOST ON SC?!!?!?!'. Also Zhuin, a Mineral Hack is malicious, but Nano is adding to the surplus of such hacks by releasing this. It is a horrible idea to release something like this to such an ignorant populous.

Zhuinden
03-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Most of the people don't know how to control it, because they are retarded, so hush. Get off my netz, troll.

Maphacks are more malicious than this.

nano351
03-24-2008, 01:10 PM
Nano stop trying to act high and mighty. You are clearly oblivious to the B.net world and how many people are not intelligent enough to google 'HOW TO HOST ON SC?!!?!?!'. Also Zhuin, a Mineral Hack is malicious, but Nano is adding to the surplus of such hacks by releasing this. It is a horrible idea to release something like this to such an ignorant populous.
well I guess it sucks to be them. I don't see how I'm trying to be high and mighty

I3lade203
03-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Blade you are a tremendous moron when it comes to situations like this. For starters not everyone is a ****ing hacker, how can every one follow your plan if they don't have the necessary materials. Secondly what the **** is 'when the game god damned starts'. Third, and foremost, this is a public hack which means a vast majority of hackers (members or just people here for the hax) will have this. Which in turn means plenty of people on B.net will have it. So eventually most games you join some host will have this Race Changer so you won't be able to join anything.

Empathy, you overreact to things far to much. First of all, calm down. Cursing every other word and insulting people doesn't help anyone.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if you're a hacker or not. Big deal if you can't blacklist the guy who changed your race. Simply leave the game once it starts and join another. Or better yet, as Nano suggests, host your own. This hack is NOTHING in comparison to things like the mineral hack - or even hacks as simple as a maphack. You can't possible condone hacks at all if you think this one is 'over doing it.' I play plenty of games without mineral hackers in them, even though apparently this site is full of 'noob hackers' who are going to download the hack. Your logic is flawed. Specifically becuase this hack works only when players are hosts, where others such as a maphack or mineral hack work at all times. A race changer is harmless, and has just as much a right to be released as any other hack on this site. That is, if you support hacks, which if you don't then get off this site.

By the way, Zhuinden and to anyone else, the 'blacklist' thing is a running joke I have, don't take it seriously. I suggest it whenever I can because I find it quite humorous to rub it in the faces of those who think a blacklist is ruining battle.net - and by doing so it's just my way of saying "Haha, look here's another way I can blacklist people I don't like." But for those on this site who are opposed to a race changer (and hence DO have access to BL), seriously, just blacklist them. For the rest of battle.net, with a race changer at least they KNOW someone in that game is hacking - becuase their race is not what they choose. They don't know if anyones going to mineral hack. Or maphack. Or stat hack. Or whatever.

nano351
03-24-2008, 01:16 PM
I'd like to add this isn't the first time a public race changer has been out. There have been several for previous patches and there are one's you have pay for on this patch.

Empathy
03-24-2008, 03:02 PM
I overreact far to much? This release of this hack has been something I have been against since Nano suggested releasing it in the hacking section. I have every right to dispute what I want when it comes down to this hack. All this is doing is adding to the cesspool. I have brought up several legitimate counter arguments to the release of this hack and they have all been shrugged off by yourself, Nano, and Zhuin. If you guys are being so blatantly oblivious to how this will affect the Star Craft community then there is nothing I can do to try and repair this.

Also Zhuin I am from here on out taking no heed of your pathetic rambling; trying to fit in with the crowd with your constant brown nosing. Its sickening to see parasites like you leech to the people who, generally, have a much more innate ability to do anything worthwhile with their spare time.

nano351
03-24-2008, 03:07 PM
this hack has been publicly released as early as 1.12...

Empathy
03-24-2008, 03:10 PM
Thats your argument for bringing it back? That it was created in the past so it makes sense to bring it back into circulation? I suppose you are one to bring back the Nuke Anywhere, or any hack that was disbanded from the cesspool.

MiCrOz
03-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Empathy, quit crying. Far worse hacks have been released plenty of times, this is nothing major at all. A simple host hack is more devastating than this

Zhuinden
03-24-2008, 03:35 PM
I thought the reason why the hosthack was actually brought back to the public (it was prem first in 1.14) because it's easy to make, other than that it was considered "malicious". There was a huge war back then when the IP-Based Blacklisting came out, now hardly anyone uses it, luckily. I use it to log IPs.

You're just being whiny, learn how to play all races and you won't get screwed.

And what MicroZ said.

nano351
03-24-2008, 03:39 PM
I was pointing out that blizzard hasn't patched it yet (or even attempted). And probably never will.

Empathy
03-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Zhuinden that was the worst retort I have had the displeasure of reading.

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 12:34 AM
What ever. Doesn't make you less of a whiny idiot. This hack isn't malicious enough because it works only as host.

I3lade203
03-25-2008, 04:58 AM
I overreact far to much? This release of this hack has been something I have been against since Nano suggested releasing it in the hacking section. I have every right to dispute what I want when it comes down to this hack. All this is doing is adding to the cesspool. I have brought up several legitimate counter arguments to the release of this hack and they have all been shrugged off by yourself, Nano, and Zhuin.

Shrugged off? You have not offered one good reason why this hack shouldn't be released. In my post I showed you plenty of reasons why there's absouletly nothing wrong with this. It's even LESS harmful then a maphack to the general public. No reason at all this needs to be kept private. I havn't shrugged anything off, because you have yet to offer any real argument for this hack being kept private other then the sheer fact that "it's a hack" and allows people using it more control. News flash, all hacks allow the hacker using it to cheat in some sort of way. This just offers new functionality. It's a lot less harmful then Oblivion and Apoc, that's for sure.

If you guys are being so blatantly oblivious to how this will affect the Star Craft community then there is nothing I can do to try and repair this.

Hah. Once again, if you're so worried about the precious starcraft community then why are you on a hacking site condoning hacks such as a maphack, selection hack, stat hack, host hack, etc? If you don't support hacks, then to bad. This is a hacking site. Go join an anti-hacking site if you think hacks will affect the Starcraft community in a negative light.

I am not single minded, if you can point out what you seem to know that I do not about this hack, then I shall listen. But honestly you haven't even responded to my arguments, which makes me wonder if you're even reading my or anyone else's posts. Seems to me like you're just being a bit whiny because you don't want people changing other peoples races, not becuase you think this hack is somehow comparable to the scope of a mineral hack.

Empathy
03-25-2008, 12:05 PM
I am condoning one single hack which I think will bring a certain calamity to the SC community.
As for you reasons as to why this is less than harmful I cannot agree with. For starters a Maphack and a Mineral Hack work in game, not the lobby, where this hack does and thats only one reason not the bountiful ones you are trying to talk about.
Furthermore I feel that you are overlooking my statements, as opposed to the other way around, because I have read over every pathetic attempt to try and glorify this hack.
Also don't patronize me, I understand that this is a hacking community and like any other idiot here I signed up to use thous hacks. But it is in my honest opinion that some hacks should remain out of the filthy hands of the public. ie: Host Hack and the Mineral Hack. I know you will find no opposition to the mineral hack from me in the releasing of it but that is because I thought it trivial to post anything when the vast majority agreed. I have learned better, as you can tell.
My arguments have been voiced and if you bothered to take the time to read, rather than skim, my posts you would find every one to be legitimating. But let me summarize them for you since you clearly cannot be bothered to take the time:
People will only be able counter this by being able to host maps. This skill is sadly limited to a few people on Star Craft as the great population cannot seem to figure out how to do so.
A hack like this won't remain so small. People are bound to find out just why their race is being changed when they most obviously are not doing so. Thus people will look for this hack for either vengeful reasons, or for their own enjoyment and probably when they come here they will find that oh so malicious Mineral Hack and Map hack to add to their new arsenal. I know this applies to most hacks, but this hack is pretty hard to miss when it is being used, especially so because it is in the lobby.
These few reasons might seem trite to you but if you bother to think on it you will see my point of view on the whole matter.
Now I would like to kindly ask you to stop being so supercilious when you talk to me, and perhaps I will don the same state of mind.

nano351
03-25-2008, 12:20 PM
I am condoning one single hack which I think will bring a certain calamity to the SC community.
As for you reasons as to why this is less than harmful I cannot agree with. For starters a Maphack and a Mineral Hack work in game, not the lobby, where this hack does and thats only one reason not the bountiful ones you are trying to talk about.
Furthermore I feel that you are overlooking my statements, as opposed to the other way around, because I have read over every pathetic attempt to try and glorify this hack.
Also don't patronize me, I understand that this is a hacking community and like any other idiot here I signed up to use thous hacks. But it is in my honest opinion that some hacks should remain out of the filthy hands of the public. ie: Host Hack and the Mineral Hack. I know you will find no opposition to the mineral hack from me in the releasing of it but that is because I thought it trivial to post anything when the vast majority agreed. I have learned better, as you can tell.
My arguments have been voiced and if you bothered to take the time to read, rather than skim, my posts you would find every one to be legitimating. But let me summarize them for you since you clearly cannot be bothered to take the time:
People will only be able counter this by being able to host maps. This skill is sadly limited to a few people on Star Craft as the great population cannot seem to figure out how to do so.
A hack like this won't remain so small. People are bound to find out just why their race is being changed when they most obviously are not doing so. Thus people will look for this hack for either vengeful reasons, or for their own enjoyment and probably when they come here they will find that oh so malicious Mineral Hack and Map hack to add to their new arsenal. I know this applies to most hacks, but this hack is pretty hard to miss when it is being used, especially so because it is in the lobby.
These few reasons might seem trite to you but if you bother to think on it you will see my point of view on the whole matter.
Now I would like to kindly ask you to stop being so supercilious when you talk to me, and perhaps I will don the same state of mind.
I do admit you make very valid points but you say this hack is more noticeable than even mineral hack? I doubt people don't wonder how their enemy did so well as zerg. They simple search google "mineral hack" and 4th link goes to bwhacks. Also I'd say that if someone can't figure out how to host or is too stupid to ask for help with hosting then they will suffer the wrath of this hack and I will show no sympathy towards them if they won't even ask for help on how to host. Also, I'm unsure if the person who's race is being changed will even see this on their client until the game loaded up and they notice that they are a different race than they "thought" they picked. Lastly I think any hack that blizzard won't be able to easily patched should be released and is also why I condone antihacks.

I3lade203
03-25-2008, 12:25 PM
As for you reasons as to why this is less than harmful I cannot agree with. For starters a Maphack and a Mineral Hack work in game, not the lobby, where this hack does and thats only one reason not the bountiful ones you are trying to talk about. [quote]

What difference does it make "where it works" ? The result this hack has in the lobby is nothing. It changes some text. Big deal. What matters is what it does in game - it changes someones race, which is LESS harmful then a maphack which allows the user to see all players actions at all times, WITHOUT the other player knowing he's being watched. With this all that happens is the user is spawned with the hackers race, if they aren't an idiot they'll see this know someones hacking and leave. If they were on random big deal they didn't care what race they were going to get anyway. Having this work in the lobby makes absolutely no difference.

[quote]

Glorify this hack? lol. Hardly. All anyones saying is that it has just as much a right to be released as any other hack on this site. You still have offered no real hard reason for why anyone should believe otherwise. "It works in the lobby" is far from a reason. It doesn't even make sense. Technically you can enable or disable a maphack in the lobby too. What difference does it make? None really. What matters is what it does IN game, not changing or displaying some text in the lobby.

I don't think all hacks should be public either (Mineral hack, drop hack). And that's exactly the point here. Some hacks are acceptable. If this is just as or less harmful or advantageous as hacks you DO condone, then you can't possibly argue it's one that should be withheld from the public.

Wrong. People can counter this by leaving the game when they see that they're race is not what they wanted. It's that simple. I picked zerg, and now i'm protoss. ****. A hacker. Good bye. With a maphack, there's NO way at all to know if someone is using it on you. With this, you know if it's being used. Hence it's LESS destructive to other players then a maphack in terms of counterability. Additionally, Remember that the point of hacks is to give people advantages, if you condone hacks as you say you do then why are you trying to advocate countering them?)

This is bull**** and you know it. The "one hack leads to another" argument can be applied to any hack - not just this one. Most people already know what hacks exist. Pretty much all of battle.net already knows about the zerg mineral hack. If they wanted to use it, they would search google. If someone uses a race selection hack on someone else it may very well so prompt them to go find the hack themselves and use it. But to say that it's going to create rampant mineral hackers is absurd. If people want to mineral hack they will do so on their own, it's not like the zerg mineral hack is exactly a secret. Not only that, but if someone wants to hack on their own, bwhacks is rather easy to find.. this hack will not change that fact, becuase it already exists.

I have thought about them. And I disagree. I've expressed my disagreement. There is just no valid reason to say this hack shouldn't be released. Sounds like the real reason you want it prevented is because you want less hackers on battle.net so you can have more to yourself. BWHacks is a hacking COMMUNITY. Hackers will come to this site to download hacks. Creating new hacks and sharing them is part of what this site is all about. Seems to me as your point of view is simply frustration with this specific hack, and for whatever reasons behind what you've argued you don't want it released. Maybe you're annoyed at the idea of people changing your race in public games. Maybe you just don't want others to have hacks so you can have them to yourself. Maybe you truly believe this hack is going to kill Starcraft. If the arguments already presented are your only reasons for keeping this hack private then I simply cannot agree.

Empathy
03-25-2008, 01:19 PM
Blade there is no way we can reach a medium through this argument. We are obviously on different sides of the river and refuse to cross. I understand where you are coming from. But your ignorant accusations will not be tolerated, I am sick of you trying to assume an alternative motive for why I disagree with this hack besides the fact that I find it malicious. Please try and find some common sense.

Zhuinden
03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
I say Blade is 100% right about this so I can't argue about anything now. I hate maphacks more than this.

Empathy
03-25-2008, 01:43 PM
You were never arguing the the first place, you were more of an epileptic fish out of water.

MiCrOz
03-25-2008, 01:57 PM
It's funny that such a pointless hack has so much controversy. Anyone who thinks this hack should not be released 'for the good of bnet' is just a stupid ass.

Empathy
03-25-2008, 02:05 PM
I like your subtle attacks Microz.

MiCrOz
03-25-2008, 02:18 PM
I like your subtle attacks Microz.
Was I being subtle? Thought I was pretty blatant if you ask me

Empathy
03-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Subtle in the sense that you didn't use my name but rather 'anyone who says this'.

Alienware777
03-25-2008, 03:53 PM
OK, nano isn't going to take it off this website! and Empathy isn't going to ever like this hack, So can both of you just stop arguring! You both have different sides but that doesn't mean that you have to fight. China is for communism and US is agaisnt, BUT we are not in constate battle! Personally i think that this is not even as bad as maphack or host hack but thats just me. And also Empathy just get good with every race than beat the person who changed you, and laugh at them.

Empathy
03-25-2008, 03:55 PM
I don't even play melee.

Alienware777
03-25-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't even play melee.
Then why do you care about this!

Empathy
03-25-2008, 05:38 PM
I can't take a stance because I don't play melee?

I3lade203
03-26-2008, 04:27 AM
Blade there is no way we can reach a medium through this argument. We are obviously on different sides of the river and refuse to cross. I understand where you are coming from. But your ignorant accusations will not be tolerated, I am sick of you trying to assume an alternative motive for why I disagree with this hack besides the fact that I find it malicious. Please try and find some common sense.

I feel the same, and hence I think I'll just leave it at the disagreement then. Guess I should apologize, it honestly didn't seem like you cared about the "community" to me becuase of the nature of this hack, I suppose you do feel this hack will have a significant impact, whether I understand it or not. I may not agree, but still, your intentions are noble. Think i'll leave it at that though, as there is not much else to say.

Zhuinden
03-26-2008, 07:22 AM
If you don't play melee why the heck do you care.

Empathy
03-26-2008, 11:41 AM
I feel the same, and hence I think I'll just leave it at the disagreement then. Guess I should apologize, it honestly didn't seem like you cared about the "community" to me becuase of the nature of this hack, I suppose you do feel this hack will have a significant impact, whether I understand it or not. I may not agree, but still, your intentions are noble. Think i'll leave it at that though, as there is not much else to say.

The apology is accepted.

And Zhuin bother to read my response to the person who asked that before you?

Suteki
03-26-2008, 02:32 PM
Regardless to fact of whether he plays melee or not does not mean he can't have a certain view on it. That's like saying if a very dangerous chemical that affects only a certain race of people was available easily (far fetched I know bare with it) but he is not of that race, does that mean he shouldn't care that those people are dieing because of this chemical people are using on them freely...because after all the chemical won't affect him...why should he care?

nano351
03-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Regardless to fact of whether he plays melee or not does not mean he can't have a certain view on it. That's like saying if a very dangerous chemical that affects only a certain race of people was available easily (far fetched I know bare with it) but he is not of that race, does that mean he shouldn't care that those people are dieing because of this chemical people are using on them freely...because after all the chemical won't affect him...why should he care?
well people tend to be self centered when it comes to hacking. If they weren't they wouldn't be using hacks since they are taking unfair advantages.

Empathy
03-26-2008, 02:48 PM
A good inference but not something you should base everyone on.

Alienware777
03-26-2008, 03:07 PM
OK EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THAT YOU BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS!!! BUT STOP CLOGGING THE FORUMS!

nano351
03-26-2008, 03:08 PM
OK EVERYONE UNDERSTANDS THAT YOU BOTH HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS!!! BUT STOP CLOGGING THE FORUMS!
please refrain from flaming in my thread. Thank you.

I3lade203
03-26-2008, 03:53 PM

The whole point of a forum is to discuss and debate opinions. Why do you think forums exist? Not to simply say "Good job."

Empathy
03-26-2008, 04:51 PM
And for, perhaps once, I agree with Blade in this thread.

HungMob
06-04-2008, 03:35 AM
Is there a link to the latest version of ZLoader or ullikInjector? So if someone can plz leave a link.

nano351
06-04-2008, 04:37 AM
even though this isn't the right thread for you to be asking this.
ZLoader: http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/official-downloads/24078-zloader-dll-injector-loader.html
UllikInjector: http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/user-downloads/30588-starcraft-ullikinjector-1-0-auto-injector.html

Owyn
06-04-2008, 05:42 AM
suggestion, make a switch slots ability, so you can swap playyers like /swap 1 5 will place player 5 in slot 1 and player 1 in slot 5, like in melle

local
06-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Good job, and thanks for releasing it. I think the most enjoyable part of this hack will be messing with my friends. xD

nano351
06-04-2008, 12:14 PM
heh this version is quite old. get the latest verison of HostTools.

cAsnipe
06-04-2008, 07:24 PM
make it auto switch back

SilentSymphony
06-04-2008, 07:33 PM
darn was gonna release a minor update but I guess I can wait till I get some other stuff working in this before making a new topic.

just ask a moderator to update it for you, nice job btw.

Please read a thread before you start spamming, thanks.

Oh btw, can you gtfo you're a gold member bitching about hacks, srsly go away, Thanks*

Again nice job on this hack!!!

And i don't see how this is an issue for anyone... if it becomes a problem host your own games =)

Host hack is a lot worse >.>

SilentSymphony*