PDA

View Full Version : sweeney prank calls

unseenkilla_29
03-23-2005, 07:32 PM
Post prank call mp3's or typed out convo's between you and sweeney here. I think he made a new aim s/n because he hasnt been signed on in a while.

him: hello;
me: this is Jackson Hewitt from Johnson pizza and im calling to confirm your order of 573 mushroom pizzas;
him: alright you fuckers, im getting sick and tired of this fucking shit;
me: oh, im sorry, is your order not correct?;
him: you know what you fucking little bastards, you think this is fucking funny then just fucking laugh, but we'll see whos fucking laughing in the end; *he hangs up*

jonthepyro
03-23-2005, 07:48 PM
me: yo wats up
him: whos this
me: wanna buy some bud
him: yeah you got some
me: yea but none for you bitch!
him: thats it im tired of this shit
him: (redneck mumbling)
him: u know my phone is tapped and the fbi and dea are gunna come after you
me: thats cool. you know everyone is talkin shit bout you
him: i dont care i got the cops on speed dial
me: cool, lata bitch

Duke
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
Who the hell is this Sweeny dude? I keep hearing shit about him all over, and I still have no clue.

Edit: nvm, found the thread in here. that was a day i marked forums as read.

LCS
03-23-2005, 07:51 PM
cops on speed dial, 911 is pretty ez to type :lol:

Cedrios
03-23-2005, 07:58 PM
Arnold Swarchzeneggar soundboard.

Arnold: Good morning.(it was night-time)
Sweeny: ....Hello
Arnold: How are you?
Sweeny: Who is this?
Arnold: This is detective John Kimbal!
Sweeny: How can I help you?
Arnold: I wanna ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately!
Sweeny: ...ok...
Arnold: Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Sweeny: Who the fuck is this?
Arnold: John Kimbal, hey, I'm a police officer
Sweeny: BULLSHIT
Arnold: I'm a cop you idiot!
Sweeny: Yeah right, boy, do you know the trouble I'm going to get you and your friends in?
Arnold: Yeah
Sweeny: Your ass is going to be busted in jail for pretending to be a policeman.
Arnold: Stop whining!
Arnold: I've got news for you, you're mine now, you belong to me!
Sweeny: What the hell is your problem you cock-sucker?
Arnold: I would like to talk to you about Thomas Aquinas
Sweeny: you're just a fucking moron aren't ya?
Arnold: Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!
-end of call-

Hamma
03-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Arnold Swarchzeneggar soundboard.

Arnold: Good morning.(it was night-time)
Sweeny: ....Hello
Arnold: How are you?
Sweeny: Who is this?
Arnold: This is detective John Kimbal!
Sweeny: How can I help you?
Arnold: I wanna ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately!
Sweeny: ...ok...
Arnold: Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Sweeny: Who the fuck is this?
Arnold: John Kimbal, hey, I'm a police officer
Sweeny: BULLSHIT
Arnold: I'm a cop you idiot!
Sweeny: Yeah right, boy, do you know the trouble I'm going to get you and your friends in?
Arnold: Yeah
Sweeny: Your ass is going to be busted in jail for pretending to be a policeman.
Arnold: Stop whining!
Arnold: I've got news for you, you're mine now, you belong to me!
Sweeny: What the hell is your problem you cock-sucker?
Arnold: I would like to talk to you about Thomas Aquinas
Sweeny: you're just a fucking moron aren't ya?
Arnold: Well I hope you leave enough room for my first because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!
-end of call-
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kudos man, than was amazing!

Cedrios
03-23-2005, 08:04 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards.shtml

Go to town on this guy, just save Miss Cleo and Jack Nicholson for me eh? One of you guys ought to try Judge Judy(she loves to insult the hell out of people). I would but I'm not sure I could keep from laughing.

Element
03-23-2005, 08:23 PM
HAHAH, Someone do Chris Farley!!! So many good responses!! Jack Black's soundboard has many good swears. :)

LCS
03-23-2005, 08:48 PM
the full metal jacket one is good, you can scare ppl with it (drill sergent voice)

jonthepyro
03-23-2005, 08:53 PM
Ima do Napoleon Dynamite tommorow.

Fish Beans
03-24-2005, 05:26 PM
the full metal jacket one is good, you can scare ppl with it (drill sergent voice)
A friend of mine (the one I mentioned before) is quite skilled with the FMJ soundboard. He used to use it on our old high school English teacher all the time.

unseenkilla_29
03-24-2005, 05:36 PM
Im gonna use the fmj soundboard on him later when some friends come over. Looking through some of the lines I can only imagine how funny its going to be.

Dr. Silence
03-24-2005, 07:50 PM
Judge judy is fucking hilarity to the max.

LCS
03-24-2005, 08:46 PM
A friend of mine (the one I mentioned before) is quite skilled with the FMJ soundboard. He used to use it on our old high school English teacher all the time.
Yeah, its a good one, I'm pretty skillfull with the arnold sound board, the best intro is "you son of a bitch" + "how are you"
Also I'm good with fake accents, heres a favorite of mine, "Hello this is Abduhl from condom factory you buy 500 condom and you no pay the money where is the money!"

Also, on valentines day you can start a convo w/ "Guess who this is" then you get them to guess, then fake that your that person, I've done a little girls voice, and this grandparent or someone thought I was their granddaughter rotflmao, I was on the phone for like 20 min with her, and I was talking all this shit lolz.

My favortie number to call ever is 801-278-2821, it was this old lady and I would always say "I want friends!" then I would try to get her to be my friend and she was like "dont make me call your mother" we got a few threats that she was guna call the cops on us, but after a few months I think she got a new phone number, because I told all my friends and we all kept calling and saying "I want friends" I feel kind of bad now, I'm not sure if she got a new number or if she 'passed' :/:

Vague
03-24-2005, 09:35 PM
you got to love it how he says he has cops on speed dial and his line is tapped after he ask to buy some bud lol.

Dr. Silence
03-24-2005, 10:09 PM
I think hes had enough.. not :)

Cedrios
03-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Wow, you guys haven't even seen the Al Pacino soundboard yet have you? It is probably the best, IMO. Check it out, plus check out the calls made with it on ebaums. It clearly beats even Arnold, FMJ, Judge Judy and Miss Cleo.

Here are some great bites from it:
"Fuck you"
"Fuck you too!"
"What are you going to do about it, ASSHOLE?!"
"Where did you learn your trade you stupid fucking cunt, you idiot?"
"I humiliated you, oh my god I'm sorry!"
"Oh, what a big man you are! Hey, let me buy you a pack of gum, I'll show you how to chew it, whooo!"

And then there's all the Scarface quotes, utterly incredible.