PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft / Broodwar Winbot

KloMeister
02-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Since warden it isnt possible to to made a winbot that works, so i have an other idea:

This is a Starcraft Winbot that works with 2 Computers.

You can run this program at home if you have two computers.

If you dont have 2 computers. You can ask your friend that he had to run this program.

This Program using Hotkeys to create a game, after his the program sends to the other pc a packet that he can join the game.... then the game starts... after 2 minutes the loosebot sending the hotkeys to leave the game.. And than the bots playing again and do the same...

So you are able to get 1 win or loose in 2:40 Minutes.

http://home.arcor.de/klomeister34/winb.jpg

http://home.arcor.de/klomeister34/looseb.jpg

Manual to get this prog working:

1. Open Starcraft or Starcraft Broodwar on your first PC and log in with your WIN account.
2. Open winbot Program and type a gamename and pw you want
3. Press the start button on the Winbot Program

and then

1. Open Starcraft or Starcraft Broodwar on your second PC and log in with your Loose account.
2. Open loosebot Program and type THE SAME gamename and pw that you typed on the winbot.
3. Press the start button on the Loosebot Program

You can run this Bot over the Night and the bot will play many games:

The Bot plays about 570 Games a Day.

At this time this program works only with the german version and is currently under construction.

I will realease it soon with english hotkeys for the english starcraft version!

Download IEframe.dll (without the bot dont work):

DLL-files.com - ieframe.dll, free download (http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ieframe)

Download German ALPHA Version (Works only with German SC or BW):

I3lade203
02-17-2008, 05:36 PM
So you created an elaborate macro. Big deal. I've had something like this long before the patch came out. Oh well, good work anyway I guess - might be helpful for people who don't know how to use a computer. (Which, there are a lot of.)

-187-
02-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Ill use this later when I get bored.

HARD_ON
02-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Since warden it isnt possible to to made a winbot that works
lol? It's not impossible.

It's nice of you to release a win macro. I don't like how you encorage unfair gaming, though. (Opposed to experimenting and educating)

Zhuinden
02-18-2008, 07:02 AM
No one gives a **** about stats, thus it's not unfair. Good work Klo. I don't think there was something like this public, so no one really cares about what you had, Blade.

I3lade203
02-18-2008, 08:18 AM
Um, I didn't make my post to brag, I made it to point out that a macro is nothing special and pretty much ANYONE, even someone like me who doesn't make hacks, can create a simple winbot macro. There wasn't something like this that was "public" simply because anyone who's not an idiot can make it on their own in less then half an hour.

lpxxfaintxx
02-18-2008, 08:39 AM
No, I disagree. I can guarantee you that 90% of the noobs here have no idea how to make a macro like this.

Good job Klo.

Empathy
02-18-2008, 08:46 AM
So you created an elaborate macro. Big deal. I've had something like this long before the patch came out. Oh well, good work anyway I guess - might be helpful for people who don't know how to use a computer. (Which, there are a lot of.)

You ****ing arrogant prick. You are the worst strain of human narcissism in existence. Seriously grab a knife and run into it, then in turn take the knife and **** yourself with it while you are dying.

Klo good job creating this on the other hand.

.:bEnE:.
02-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Good job, Klo!

YourMother
02-18-2008, 10:25 AM
Dankeschön!

I3lade203
02-18-2008, 10:42 AM
You ****ing arrogant prick. You are the worst strain of human narcissism in existence. Seriously grab a knife and run into it, then in turn take the knife and **** yourself with it while you are dying.

Klo good job creating this on the other hand.

LOL. Relax. Alright so I was slightly arrogant there, but I still did say nice work, and I suppose this could be useful considering some people can't even figure out how to inject a hack..

nano351
02-18-2008, 01:05 PM
LOL. Relax. Alright so I was slightly arrogant there, but I still did say nice work, and I suppose this could be useful considering some people can't even figure out how to inject a hack..
well if you can't inject a hack i doubt you'll be able to set this up :P
llgw too bad i don't care about wins :P
Also just something grammatical it should say you got one loss not lose. Loss is a noun lose is a verb.

Empathy
02-18-2008, 01:38 PM

Yes but you said nice work as a passing thought, not as your main focus.

BD-ICY
02-18-2008, 01:46 PM
No, I disagree. I can guarantee you that 90% of the noobs here have no idea how to make a macro like this.

Very true

Gj man

I3lade203
02-18-2008, 02:22 PM
Yes but you said nice work as a passing thought, not as your main focus.

True. I shall more carefully phrase myself next time.

pdot
02-18-2008, 08:52 PM
lol? It's not impossible.

It's nice of you to release a win macro. I don't like how you encorage unfair gaming, though. (Opposed to experimenting and educating)

Yeh it's definitely NOT encouraging unfair gaming. Records mean nothing.
And this is a hacking site, and you are registered and have numerous posts. So either way, if you're just a hack basher or a hacker that is gaining a supposedly unfair advantage over everyone else and are therefore being a hypocrite by posting that comment, how about you just stfu ^.^

Edit: Sorry Klo I lost my whole reasoning of why I wanted to post because of that idiot...even tho I don't need a winbot I still recognize this as some talented work....GREAT JOB ^.^

gamepin126
02-18-2008, 11:00 PM
sorry, approved

justin2273
02-19-2008, 09:34 AM
Um, I didn't make my post to brag, I made it to point out that a macro is nothing special and pretty much ANYONE, even someone like me who doesn't make hacks, can create a simple winbot macro. There wasn't something like this that was "public" simply because anyone who's not an idiot can make it on their own in less then half an hour.

So why didn't you freeaking make one then?? Exactly, stfu.

To the creator of the hack, thanks bro I might use this in the future when you make an English version.

I3lade203
02-19-2008, 12:01 PM
I did make one.. not one as elaborate as this, but a macros a macro.

Vanuar
02-20-2008, 03:37 PM
I doubt you could make one this elaborate ;-)

Good job, although I wont be using this. Couldn't you pull up 2 versons of SC on same computer (w/ a DC processor) and work it that way, or would the two override? Also, could you make a "disconnect" feature, so one could make one's account have a reccord of 1-33-7? That'd rock >:D

Empathy
02-21-2008, 01:24 AM
So why didn't you freeaking make one then?? Exactly, stfu.

To the creator of the hack, thanks bro I might use this in the future when you make an English version.

Its not in English? Then what have I been taught for years of my life?!
Oh, English hotkeys. I get it.

KloMeister
02-21-2008, 01:53 PM
Can someone tell me the Hotkeys that you have to press in Game after 2 Minutes to leave the game.

And i need the Hot keys from the oter player to leave the game, when you have won the match to go back on b.net chat screen.

Thx!

Calaspawn
02-21-2008, 02:17 PM
This hack looks cool

LoyaL
02-21-2008, 07:01 PM
I doubt you could make one this elaborate ;-)

Good job, although I wont be using this. Couldn't you pull up 2 versons of SC on same computer (w/ a DC processor) and work it that way, or would the two override? Also, could you make a "disconnect" feature, so one could make one's account have a reccord of 1-33-7? That'd rock >:D

This should be a simple fix if he allows you to choose the path starcraft opens from.

and

This isnt a hack..

I really wanted a winbot with a stop feature so i could get my stats to 1337-666-420
:(

Suteki
02-21-2008, 11:35 PM
Can someone tell me the Hotkeys that you have to press in Game after 2 Minutes to leave the game.

And i need the Hot keys from the oter player to leave the game, when you have won the match to go back on b.net chat screen.

Thx!

(To leave game after 2 minutes) F10 for Menu, E for End Mission, Q for Quit, and then Q to Quit again. Then O for Ok to get back into the B.net channel.

(After you have won a match) V for Victory, and then O for Ok to get back into the B.net channel.

Nice job on this, thanks for contributing and actually releasing something, rather than just being one of those people that wait for someone else to release something and then say "how it easy it is" and how "you could make the same thing no problem" :)

rych
03-03-2008, 10:32 AM
Oook. pls some1 help me with this..
1 -- i open Broodwar on my first PC and log in with my WIN account.
2 -- i open winbot Program and type a gamename and pw
3 -- and press the start button on the Winbot Program
== and the same with my second comp ==
(( but.. should i create the game? or just stay in chat room? )), because i did all this steps in windows and i can see :
Creating Game
Sending Start Game Informations
Waiting 2 minutes if Game ends
Getting Message that Lose Acc hast left the game
You Get 1 Win
==IN THE GREEN BOX, and the same thing for loss acc ( red box ) ==

but when i check (alt+tab) broodwar, i was all the time in chat room and i did it again but this time not in windows ,, i did it watching what happen in the chat room and yea.. i never create a game.. i never get a win or loss

and when or how should i use the hotkeys.. thanx for ur time guys

KloMeister
03-05-2008, 01:37 PM
Yes, because you are using the english version of starcraft broodwar.

I dont have released the english version!

I will realease it this weekend. And i need some testers, because i cant test this.

And i will made some updates like a function to set up how many games the bot plays...

Aiur
03-05-2008, 01:53 PM
LLGW! Good luck finishing the English version.

Pure
03-06-2008, 07:22 AM
wow this isnt much of a winbot beacause it takes like a while to win beacuase its 2 comps playing eachother i can do this faster.... comp stomping

nano351
03-06-2008, 02:03 PM
hm i wonder if your opponent dropping from the game would cause in a win. Not sure though. If it does you could implement a drop hack for the win account to drop the loss account. Although we would never see it on bwhacks :P

InsaneJerm
03-06-2008, 04:14 PM
You'll get a draw if its - 2minutes. And if I think the drop would give you a disconnect. So leaving is the best way.

rych
03-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Yes, because you are using the english version of starcraft broodwar.

I dont have released the english version!

I will realease it this weekend. And i need some testers, because i cant test this.

And i will made some updates like a function to set up how many games the bot plays...

Oh. I see.. my bad

Well, will be great test ur english version, and good luck with that. :big_smile:

nano351
03-08-2008, 05:07 PM
You'll get a draw if its - 2minutes. And if I think the drop would give you a disconnect. So leaving is the best way.
hm what if you could kill your opponent under 2 minutes?

TheKarnage
03-08-2008, 11:01 PM
nice job klo, ill use it when the english vers arrives

Aiur
03-09-2008, 08:44 AM
It counts as a draw.

LoyaL
03-10-2008, 12:25 AM
i can test english ver

DeafDreeD
03-11-2008, 03:07 PM
sup guyz.. sorry for noblaar question.. but what is pw stands for? thx

superunknown
03-11-2008, 03:15 PM
helloooo worker stack

sup guyz.. sorry for noblaar question.. but what is pw stands for? thx
"PassWord" you [email protected]! ?

DeafDreeD
03-11-2008, 06:03 PM
"PassWord" you [email protected]! ?[/quote]

oh ok.. thx lol

TeleTobi
03-15-2008, 01:03 AM

Good job Klo.

FULL ACK :)

Thx for this nice Prog KloMeister

StAtS
03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
(To leave game after 2 minutes) F10 for Menu, E for End Mission, Q for Quit, and then Q to Quit again. Then O for Ok to get back into the B.net channel.

(After you have won a match) V for Victory, and then O for Ok to get back into the B.net channel.

Nice job on this, thanks for contributing and actually releasing something, rather than just being one of those people that wait for someone else to release something and then say "how it easy it is" and how "you could make the same thing no problem" :)

StAtS
03-18-2008, 02:05 PM
Alt Q Q

hauhuynh
03-19-2008, 07:35 AM
this winbot no good older version better than this 1

DavidB
03-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Klomeister , great job! Wondering if your english version is done yet ? I have the german version but english would be much better for me. Oh , and there is a working winbot out you can download it at elitegrounds.net - A NEW REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN - YOUR SOURCE FOR STARCRAFT - 1.15 (http://www.elitegrounds.net) Believe its the EuB Micro winbot. All you have to do is get it to bypass warden and it will work . Theres other bots that have bypassed warden ,but im not skilled enough to do it. Im sure you could tho if you downloaded the Micro and a bypassed bot. If you check [email protected] sexp stats he gets about 4000+ wins a day using micro. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Mello
03-28-2008, 09:23 AM
Klomeister , great job! Wondering if your english version is done yet ? I have the german version but english would be much better for me. Oh , and there is a working winbot out you can download it at elitegrounds.net - A NEW REVOLUTION HAS BEGUN - YOUR SOURCE FOR STARCRAFT - 1.15 (http://www.elitegrounds.net) Believe its the EuB Micro winbot. All you have to do is get it to bypass warden and it will work . Theres other bots that have bypassed warden ,but im not skilled enough to do it. Im sure you could tho if you downloaded the Micro and a bypassed bot. If you check [email protected] sexp stats he gets about 4000+ wins a day using micro. Check it out and tell me what you think.

Oh, this guy was so not trying to advertise that site...

This bot is awesome Klo! I can't even win with hacks so I need this. THANK YOU!

Sharcky
04-03-2008, 02:14 PM
u cant play in the same time ?

WiN(HN)
04-13-2008, 06:22 AM
euh does it only work in german ?

Sinz
04-13-2008, 07:11 AM
At this time this program works only with the german version and is currently under construction.

I will realease it soon with english hotkeys for the english starcraft version!

Can you not read?

VEGAS
04-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Can you not read?

Hahahahahaha my damn stomach is hurting

Power.88
05-09-2008, 12:33 AM
when english release??

KloMeister
05-10-2008, 10:16 AM
I think this is useless because it is too slow and there are some bugs..

There is allready a new Winbot with Warden bypass that works with the newest version

I have tested EUB Winbot 1.5b this works perfectly with the current version and it dont disconnects after 2 minutes great!

http://fileupload2.rockt.es/vorschau/1.jpg489eb9b4083e7301294a9223df520f22.jpg

There is a Lockdown on it... I dont know when he has changed this but it works with the newest starcraft version

http://fileupload2.rockt.es/upload/2.jpg9e1ae52e850a4748de0a32b7af81712d.jpg

Download Working Winbot for version 1.52! (Eub Winbot)

Power.88
05-11-2008, 03:43 AM
nice :) it work perfectly^^

KloMeister
05-13-2008, 09:29 AM
I have written a program, that connects the EUB Winbots automaticly.

You have only to insert many Proxys and CD Keys on EUB WInbot... Press F12 to open Bots on the Winbot

Than you have to open my Program and press start

now all your bots will connect and if there is a error like "connection is forcefully rejected" my program connects the bot again...

If there is a error like "disconnected" my program tries to connect the bot again and is there the same error again (on the same bot), the bot will automaticly closed.

and more...!

Watch this video:

http://fileupload.rockt.es/upload/123.gifaa5654649b7aba7e966c63db9520a27a.gif

Download EUB Winbot Auto Connector:

Xecutor
05-16-2008, 12:27 AM
That Winbot is great! Thank you. But what's with the AutoConnector, I am not able to download it ...

can you load up it a second time please? -.-

Xecutor
05-16-2008, 09:00 AM
U show us in the video, that u have more than 100 EUB's in use. I took me a proxy list and some keys like u said, but for me and some others there are only 4 EUB's usable. Can you tell me how u can use so much EUB's?? plZ.- =)

When I use more than 4, it crashes -.- help plz =)

nano351
05-16-2008, 10:40 AM
That Winbot is great! Thank you. But what's with the AutoConnector, I am not able to download it ...

can you load up it a second time please? -.-
it has to be approved before you can download it.

KloMeister
05-17-2008, 11:04 AM
U show us in the video, that u have more than 100 EUB's in use. I took me a proxy list and some keys like u said, but for me and some others there are only 4 EUB's usable. Can you tell me how u can use so much EUB's?? plZ.- =)

When I use more than 4, it crashes -.- help plz =)

Because you dont use proxys! Use Socks Proxys to connect more than 4 bos

LoyaL
05-17-2008, 12:12 PM
I watched that video and it looks like every single bot gets turned down on bnet.

AvArOx
05-18-2008, 08:59 AM
why cant i download winbot?

nano351
05-18-2008, 06:11 PM
why cant i download winbot?

it has to be approved before you can download it.

06-05-2008, 07:41 PM
i love my lossing streak :D

Giggsinho
06-09-2008, 03:02 AM
ich kann das nicht downloaden // I cant download it

sdk
06-09-2008, 03:53 AM
ich kann das nicht downloaden // I cant download it
As dt stated, the downloads are currently down.

Giggsinho
06-09-2008, 03:57 AM
i cant download it any moreß

Woland
06-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Can someone upload this somewhere else?

slimp
06-15-2008, 08:00 PM
Awesome Job making this..
I go both ways with the stats dont matter/do matter thing
so some people that care about it enough will use something like this..
again.. good job

SpeedGoku
06-25-2008, 11:04 AM
What happens with links download winbot and losebot .. please repaired links need these programs ..

Ryzon
07-25-2008, 09:02 PM
I always get the Revision Timeout or other failure error anyone help me?

rasputinkimmuriel
07-27-2008, 04:44 AM
Pfff Id fall asleep in 5 min