PDA

View Full Version : Check out this fag...

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-22-2005, 12:43 PM
Holy shit this guys a bitch. Hes all being gay making fun of my friends and shit. I would love the shit out of you (nothing sexual...e.e;) if you harrassed this bitch as much as you can...I will like never hate you...

His aim is...Shadow Lord NS and heres his fag website.
http://www.buddy4u.com/view/?u=NTSK

...I quote

Shout outs to my favorite singers: Hilary Duff, Jesse McCartney, Michael Jackson, Eminem, James Taylor, John Stamos, Evanesence, The Beach Boys, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, Cher, Usher, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, James Brown, The Temptations, Dina Ross & The Surpremes, Elvis, & others.

Dark_Scorpio
03-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Seriously... he's gay.. I don't care what anyone says, No heterosexual male listens to the backstreet boys. I don't care how old they are...
u_u
His girlfriend is via internet, he has never seen her, for all he knows it's a guy, and it could very well be...
He really makes everyone on BW Hack Forums look like coolsters... =-\ By all means.. please IM and taunt him...
He's like 13.. and lives in North Carolina.. he's gay..

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-22-2005, 01:20 PM
Shout outs to my favorite singers: Hilary Duff, Jesse McCartney, Michael Jackson, James Taylor, John Stamos, Evanesence, The Beach Boys, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, Cher, James Brown, The Temptations, Dina Ross & The Surpremes, Elvis.

Ghey or not you can find a good song from every one of them. Don't bash Hilary Duff either you know you love her.

Are you fucking kidding me? Also he didnt say song now did he...

test-acc
03-22-2005, 01:36 PM
Hit me baby one more time!

My friend has worst taste then that. He listens to Elton fucking John and hes 17. And he likes McFly and Busted. I MEAN WTF!

These bands might be english, so if you've never heard of them, they are boy bands with the shittiest, cheesiest music ever.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-22-2005, 01:41 PM
Ive heard of them...And there like the equivelant of the Backstreet boys...

test-acc
03-22-2005, 01:47 PM
I dont know why I said "Might be English" :P Anyways, they are like backstreet boys, yes. Ultimo sucko.

DaProtomak
03-22-2005, 02:25 PM
3 letters ! ! ! -=-y g a-=-! ! !
but not in that order...

Ranged
03-22-2005, 02:43 PM
roflzors...

i could laugh at that every day