PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft version problem.

cowboyskiller31
01-25-2008, 12:10 PM
Well everytime i go to login on starcraft online it says i have a invalid ver or whatver and may need to reinstall starcraft. Well i use the no cd thing now and i dont have the disc on me. But i use this same folder setup and etc on another pc of mine and works fine. So i was thinking maybe its something in my registry not right and not installed in the registry. So does anyone have a ideal of what it could be and if could someone package there registry settings for starcraft and upload them so i could add the registry keys to my registry for starcraft? BTW im no idiot and i know you can mess your pc up with messing with things in the registry.

kds
01-25-2008, 12:14 PM
Just re-install. Get a CD or download an iso and burn it. What you're asking us to do is just a hassle.

cowboyskiller31
01-25-2008, 12:19 PM
Well the hassle is i dont have the disc handy. Thats why i said i use the no cd thing. BTW its not a hassle if you own the game and have it installed and know how to export your starcraft registry settings from the registry and there so small of files you can email them with no problem. BTW if your not up to doing it its ok but im not asking for alot. If i had the disc in hand i wouldnt of even bothered asking bro.