PDA

View Full Version : credit card #??

jonniewaka
03-18-2005, 08:14 PM
hi..i just made a deal with someone and he wants like 10,000 dolalrs worth car audio..i do have a place where i get my car audio stuff for cheap and own a store for car accessories...but i do not have a credit card machine where i can charge it...is there anyway i can take the money out of the credit card some how??i got the billing address shipping info and all matches credit card..so its not stolen card..or anything like that..i need to take the card and charge it so it can be into my bank account or money orders..anyone have advice?

LCS
03-18-2005, 09:19 PM
no

dt
03-18-2005, 09:25 PM
moved

LCS
03-18-2005, 09:30 PM
hi..i just made a deal with someone and he wants like 10,000 dolalrs worth car audio..i do have a place where i get my car audio stuff for cheap and own a store for car accessories...but i do not have a credit card machine where i can charge it...is there anyway i can take the money out of the credit card some how??i got the billing address shipping info and all matches credit card..so its not stolen card..or anything like that..i need to take the card and charge it so it can be into my bank account or money orders..anyone have advice?
You could use cash?

cLan-KilLa
05-26-2005, 10:59 AM
paypal

Sandman
05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Don't bring up topics more than a month old.