PDA

View Full Version : Can't host more than 4 (Include me)

blues
01-10-2008, 05:59 AM
I am sure I am following the instruction at www.portfowardcom (http://www.portfowardcom) correctly (Since I can host 3 people) except for the Port Map, I always leave it blank instead of 6112 (I am using DSL 500T). But my problem is that if fifth player (which means the fourth guest) come into my game, one of these two problems occur :
1.The game can't be started at all (It always says "The scenario map file is being distributed")
2.One please is dropped from the game.

So, I need help finding a solution for this, do you know how can I host 8 players so I can play 4v4 ? Thank you very much :smile2:

Zhuinden
01-10-2008, 09:23 AM
The 6112 port must be forwarded to your internal IP Address, but personally I have the exact same problem with my D-Link DI-604 Router. It's a router based issue, if the port is forwarded and it still doesn't work then you must get a better router.

blues
01-11-2008, 05:24 AM
So the problem is caused by the bad router ? Actually my Internet connection is slow, I guess I understand it now. Anyway, I am going to try entering 6112 to the Port Map field :smile:
Thank you very much for your help.

Zhuinden
01-11-2008, 05:59 AM
No prob :) Try to forward it from 6112 to 6119, and make sure the firewall has it as an exception (if you have a firewall).