PDA

View Full Version : Disconnecting For No Reason

God Of Kings
01-08-2008, 05:30 PM
So yeah every 10 minutes or so i get disconnected if i am in a channel and if i am in a game it tells me my connection to battlenet has been lost could anyone help me?

Dyndrilliac
01-08-2008, 09:05 PM
There is always a reason, you just don't know what it is yet. Have you been monitoring network activity during the disconnections? You should figure out if all network activity drops at the same time, as most networking can resume once a connection has been severed and then immediately renewed. This would tell us if the problem is more widespread, just going unnoticed.

01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
So yeah every 10 minutes or so i get disconnected if i am in a channel and if i am in a game it tells me my connection to battlenet has been lost could anyone help me?
what kind of internet are you using? if you are using dial-up the disconnection from b-net is normal.

God Of Kings
01-09-2008, 12:05 PM
I have high speed internet but yeah i have no idea whats up.. i installed it on sunday if i remember right and it worked fine this is also without using any kind of hacks and not having any problems with me other games the other thing thats new from around when it started is that i am downloading torrents using bitcomet

01-09-2008, 12:18 PM
I have high speed internet but yeah i have no idea whats up.. i installed it on sunday if i remember right and it worked fine this is also without using any kind of hacks and not having any problems with me other games the other thing thats new from around when it started is that i am downloading torrents using bitcomet
close that. torrents download are not recommended during game play because most of the bandwidths are used for downloading and uploading.

God Of Kings
01-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Ok thanks i should have really thought about that

01-11-2008, 09:49 AM
it should solve the problem.