PDA

View Full Version : Battle.net IP-banning

Totte_ch
01-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Hey

I don't really know where to post this thread...

I have two Starcraft Broodwar cds, two Starcraft Broodwar cd-keys and three computers. When I installed Starcraft Broodwar on my third computer, I tested different cd-keys. I changed cd-key by a program that is called cdkey-changer. I don't know how many times I changed cd-key and tested on Battle.net, but now I cannot connect to Battle.net no more.
I think this is IP-banning because my other two computer, wicth also goes through my router, can't connect to Battle.net either.

Does anybody know how long the IP-banning is for, or if it is permanently?
Is there any way to change my IP-adress of my router?

Thanks for help!

Sorry for my bad english...

H4x4Me
01-05-2008, 07:59 AM
Your CD key was probably stolen by that CD-key changer. Don't trust programs unless their from BWHacks and they have been fully discussed. Look into threads for some of these programs.

Drakon
01-05-2008, 08:13 AM
He tried to logon battle.net too many times and that caused ipban, sounds obvious to me...

Totte_ch
01-18-2008, 06:38 AM
Now I got unbanned!
I don't know if that's because the update...

nano351
01-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Now I got unbanned!
I don't know if that's because the update...
I've never seen battle.net ever permately ban an IP. It's usually just a temp ban.

BboyGhost
01-22-2008, 08:39 PM
i got banned for using an old hack..............
how long will it last?

nano351
01-23-2008, 12:39 PM
i got banned for using an old hack..............
how long will it last?
First try logging on to battle.net with no hacks active. If you can get on battle.net then you are fine and you may have injected your hacks before you signed on. If you can't get on you may have some problems and you should try a different cd-key for logging on. If you can't log on with either cd-key in starcraft you may have an ip ban which usually doesn't last too long. If you can logon with one of the cd-key then u have a cd-key ban which is either a month or forever.

Sir_Winkey
01-23-2008, 05:08 PM
You can always email blizzard to obtain another working cd key.

ZAXIVI
01-24-2008, 08:04 AM
hey the cd-key of Sc alone have alloved 3 computer with the pass original after more of 3 comps, battle.net ban to 4 comp.etc...

nano351
01-24-2008, 05:45 PM
hey the cd-key of Sc alone have alloved 3 computer with the pass original after more of 3 comps, battle.net ban to 4 comp.etc...
mind speaking English?