PDA

View Full Version : Having some fun with a former customer

Sandman
03-16-2005, 07:14 AM
I work for a guy who owns a lot of companies, and my job just kind of bounces from one corporation to the other, depending on where I'm needed the most. Right now I'm doing customer service for our e-pharmacies. Some of you may remember some CS-related stories I posted on gamethreat. Well, here's another.

This particular customer, a Mr. James Sweeney, has been badgering us for a number of months. The way I understand it is that he received the medication that he ordered, and it was signed for by a name that was on one of his other orders. We shipped it; our end of the deal was completed. He claimed he never received the medication, so he was told to file a claim with FedEx. He called and sent emails constantly for probably a month or two, and then finally did a chargeback with his bank. So, not only did he receive the medication, but he also got his money back.

It didn't end there. He is still demanding that we either ship him the medication or refund his money. Our last CS rep was ignoring him, or making it seem like she was trying to help him. She was fired, so now it's my turn.

Here are the emails we have exchanged.

heres my final offer.....i will keep it professional and will dismisss with predjiduce.

u send $300 overnite mial and i will drop all persuits that i mentioned in earlier emails.

If u respond with 24 hours, and agree to overnite $300.00 in settlement in full, i will go to the prothonotarys and remove the default judgement.

sincerely,

james sweeney

Mr. Sweeney,

We regret to inform you that, after spending countless man hours and using all resources available to us and our relatives, we were unable to find any mial to send. Not even $300 overnite mial: the most common of mial available in the known universe.

I propose to you an alternative resolution:

If you respond within 24 hours with a really good recipe for banana split pancakes (they're the bomb), and if you drop your dispute with us, I will overnight you a drawing my younger half-sister did of what she imagines the ocean floor to look like.

Please consider this once-in-a-lifetime offer.

Passionately yours,

CS

why do u think this is a joke? i have two detectives on hold in the lake county sherriffs dept asking for my testimony.

i'm not sure why u do not want to end this dispute....i will not threaten u, but i'm making a good faith settlement offer....if u dont accept, i will cooperate with the sherriffs and i will, in confidence tell u of the investigations that the dea r also asking me to cooperate.

u settle with the 300 dollars, i disappear, withdrawl the default and not accept a single call from the law enforcement agencies......

if u agree to overnite the 300 i will, if u can guarantee its a secured line tell u who u are being investigated by....if not , what option do i have.

i just want my money. THATS IT.

replay with a serios email or call on my call and we can settle via verbal agreement.

sincerely, james sweeney
412-773-2346

I do not see the recipe I requested. No picture for you.

ok.....i am going to cooperate with the authorities wise guy.........i promise i will do everything posible to put u in jail......

so far u have the dea in pgh, orlando, narcs in lake county , etc...

good luck wise ass......

cahnge ur mind by 4 and i will carry through with my deal.......make it a joke i will burry ur ass right in jail jokester....DO U THINK I"M JOKING

Have fun with that. :)

Dear Detective Ward,
Lake County Sherriffs Department

I ahve decided to entertain an interview with your narcotics division and the DEA in Orlando and Pittsbrgh. I have contacted the DEA here in Pittsburgh.

Once when use immunity is finalyzed by the District Attorney I will provide all credit card statements and empty bottles of meds that i ordered from Raspberry Medical, a/d/b as Exp Meds, which is owned by Craig Salmond.

PLease contact me tommorrow so i can meet with my attorney and sign a sworn affidaviat and make plans to visit Florida to participate in a face to face interview with the narcotics Department and DEA officials investigating Craig Salmond.

I will await ur call.

Sincerely,

James Sweeney
412-773-2346

cc: Attorny Ambrose

Aight dawg, it looks like there's only one way we can settle dis.

Meet me on rapdogs.com and let's see the whack rhymez you spit, sucka. 15-20 lines, first to 5 votes wins. And yo, prepare to get wrecked. You ain't seen ill 'til you peeped dis mad poesy. Ya gonna get worked, son.

I have no other reason to believe that i am being threatened.........i will be filing further civil charges after cooperating with the FBI, DEA, Lake county Sherriffs Narcotics Dept, US postal Inspectors....

Obviously, Craig Salmond , d.b/a finds this a joke.

cc: Attorney Ambrose

Threatened with what? My mad rhyming skillz? Yo, don't hate the playa hate the game.

dear exp..........all i am trying to is collect from a default judgement that exp,craig salmond, and raspberry is in default of 538 plus interests cocts and fees..

all i am simply trying to do is make u an offer of ur paying 300 and i will withdrawl default judgement and quit my threatening to defame----i have only done such cause u have ignored all request to satisfy the default that the courts have rendered.

it is my sworn worrd that i will drop all judgements and refuse to cooperate and not follow through with my promise at 12 noon today. i'm curious how u dont recall the default and the sherrifs delivering such to u.

in any event, i just want this to go away....and i sued u cause i never received the meds....the easiest way to settle this is for me to give u my credit card , refund the 300, to the card or send check overnite....

are u willing to accept this settlement and put and end to ALL OF THIS IN ITS ENTIRITY?

Dear Mr. Sweeney,

It is in my unprofessional opinion that something is wrong with your head. Not only did you receive the medication (which was signed by your friend/alias John [the same John whose name was on one of your other orders]), but you did a chargeback, so you ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY!

Even if you didn't receive the meds (and it's obvious you did), you would have to file a claim with FedEx. I'm sure this has already been explained to you at least a dozen times. Perhaps you didn't understand it, and would like it explained to you in AOLese.

hi xnavyjps, a/s/l??? u already got both ur meds + $$ lolz. 4 sum reason u don't get ur meds after they ship, u file claim w/fedex cuz its there prob then rofl. u did a cb w/ur bank soz u got teh monies even tho u shuldn't have. soz lyke w/e. newayz, gl hf ttyl!

<3,

CS

P.S.

I felt bad about making you that offer, knowing that you would probably be unable to fulfil it. So, I had my half-sister draw that picture we talked about. It's attached to this email.

Attached picture (by test-acc): http://sandman.cdeath.net/images/underthesea.gif

He also accidently forwarded me an email he sent to another e-pharmacy, so I know he's doing it to other sites as well.

This might keep going for a while. I don't think he's going to give up. That just means that work is slightly less boring.

bulk_4me
03-16-2005, 07:25 AM
Now I get the MSPaint artist contest. :lol:

Dragan
03-16-2005, 07:28 AM
Why did the guy have to be underwater?

DuckDuckGoose
03-16-2005, 07:35 AM
i only wish i had a kick ass job like that

test-acc
03-16-2005, 07:44 AM
:lol: I love it!

DuckDuckGoose
03-16-2005, 07:53 AM
string his ass along and keep makeing weirder and weirder replies to him

<_< and post it all up here for us

Sandman
03-16-2005, 08:48 AM
ok assholes....i never got...fuck u for talking to me in a manner....i'm calling the law agencies and doing everything i can to put ur slimmy nigger ass in jail.

Is [other pharmacy website] having as much fun with you as I am?

(he accidently forwarded his email addressed to another website to me)

i pulled the wrong address and incorrectly sent it to the,,,,,,,,,,i've had it with ur shit.....i'm working with a detective ward at lake county narcotics....she is coordinating the investigation with the dea...

also the flew me down to meet with the pharmicist from rxscrpts (sp)

please tell me that u are not refunding or resending and i'm over ur game which u think is a joke.......

i will immediately go sign the affidavits at pgh dea,,,,,,,

i look forward to ur response...save the ignorant response.......its yes or no, than i go forward immediately

i'm glad u think its a joke........give me ur answer and if its negative......time will show u

I can't understand any of that. Please get a grown-up to type your emails for you. Thanks.

Here, he forwards me the email he received from the other e-pharmacy. I sent them a link to my forums with all the emails.

Dear Mr Sweeney,

It seems that we have a little information on you. We enjoyed reading it.

http://forum.cdeath.net/showthread.php?t=610

We have sent all the emails and this forum to the credit card processor. You are going to be blacklisted from all of our pharmacies. We are going to publish everything we have on you on the internet. Please go find another pharmacy to harrass.Again please try and use spellcheck in the future.

I think I'm going to register thelegendofjamessweeney.com.

i dont order drugs off line any more.....what is more fun-------being blackballed from drug pushing companies or u going to jail?

lol

agent lewis,

to begin, i have paperwork that exp meds sold a class three pain killer to a minor of 14 years of age. i will send his affidaviat to you, detective ward, and numerous (unnamed) DEA agents.
Please provide me with ur fax and i'm hoping this will initiate an immediate arrest.

sincerely,
james p sweeney

i would suggest u stop ur contact with me....i am now going to fully cooperate with the authorities to put ur sorry drug dealing scum ass in jail.

my best,
james

What is the sheriff's email? I'm going to send him all this stuff. Those guys are too uptight and they need a laugh.

test-acc
03-16-2005, 08:58 AM
lol, this shit is funny. Does this retard actually think he can get away with it?

ComradeSlavic
03-16-2005, 10:46 AM
Maybe he just wants a good laugh, thats the only logical explaniation I can come up with.

Fish Beans
03-16-2005, 01:11 PM
Reminds me quite strongly of the newbs I BS who say they're going to hack me, or that they have hacker friends. It's always a "one last chance" situation every time they say anything.

Chaos985
03-16-2005, 08:07 PM
pure internet gold

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-16-2005, 08:17 PM
Rofl, that is the funniest shit Ive seen in a long time. Seriously, that has got to be a kick ass job.

Reminds me quite strongly of the newbs I BS who say they're going to hack me, or that they have hacker friends. It's always a "one last chance" situation every time they say anything.

Or when there cousin is in the army and there gonna kill me and they have a freind in the FBI who would give a shit.

Dragan
03-16-2005, 08:29 PM
We should make a petition for everyone to sign titled
"Those who think James Sweeney is an idiot"

kds
03-16-2005, 08:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHA. That's so funny. Thanks for posting that. Made me laugh for a good 10 minutes.

Element
03-16-2005, 08:31 PM
drawing my younger half-sister did of what she imagines the ocean floor to look like.Test, you got pwned.:lol:

Phrostbite
03-17-2005, 01:08 AM
Test, you got pwned.:lol:

Dudfe i think you missed the whole point of this.

Polie13
03-17-2005, 02:48 AM
"Dudfe", I don't think he cares!

Sandman
03-17-2005, 07:35 AM
Got to work this morning and saw no emails or phone messages from him. Kinda funny that he harrasses us for months but can't hang for more than two days with me. ;)

Here are the rest of 'em:

no smart ass responses now.....i will ruin ur reputation in ur town and will try my hardest to assist the authurities to put ur sorry ass in jail......they almost have u there anyways...

u had ur chance to romove me from these proceedings.

OK. Try not to hurt yourself. :)

btw.....fed x security believes one of there delivery agents forged and took script...so nice try....

What's that have to do with us, smart guy?

I think you've taken too many pills. :)

lol...in ur nigger face.........u will be in jail soon......

I'm only black from the waist down, so say the ladies.

I think it's because I run fast.

we aresitting here laughing at u............i guess sick drug dealers like u enjoy prison

Wanna ride in the rofflecopter?

This one was CC'd to [email protected]:

dear agent,

with out going into detail as i know it is privilidged. this company seems to find humor as i have told them i am cooperating with the authorities to put them in jail.
thus far, they have accused me to be on drugs and lake county is sending me a criminal complaint form.

As i know u are investigating craig salmond, his employees, money laundering, exp, and raspberry solutions.....

i will continue to forward their arrogant letters,

sincerely,

james sweeney

Hey there, chief. I don't know how familiar you are of this whole "Internet" thing, but you're sending your "dear agent" emails to me. You should probably send them to, oh, I don't know, an actual agent. Do you know how a carbon copy works? Do you know the purpose of a blind carbon copy? Do you see where I'm going with this? Probably not.

I know this "technology" stuff can be tough, so don't worry. I won't laugh at you.

The folks on the message boards might, though.

By the way, in case you don't know what I meant by that, the email address is [email protected]

http://jacksonville.fbi.gov/

OGL scrub

lol....dont worry....i sent one to customs, us postal inspectors, dea, ect....all of which u didnt get.........

u think ur so wise ...ur nothing but a sad drug pusher and when the minor comes forwword...ur facing 10-15 in fed time....laugh at that

Are you sure you got their email addresses right? You sent your FBI email to the wrong address.

Would you like me to help you with that?

....do u think that the agent wanted me to give u the real addy.....i have faxed all emails to the proper parties......i will enjoy seeing u in court and taken away in cuffs......

i am advising u not to email me again....has ur drug pushing mind ever heard of harrassment?

Uhh..that email address is public information. In case you missed it:

http://jacksonville.fbi.gov/

It's on that page at the bottom.

So no, I don't think they would have a problem with me knowing that address.

By the way, I am only replying to the emails you send me. If you stop sending emails, I'll stop replying to them. I hope you don't, though. I'd be bored. :(

what part of fax dont u get?

i have asked u to stop emailing me.

if u do i am filing harrassment charges.

its funny how many people u rip off selling illegal narcoticics and could not refund my amount due to my not receiving.

sincerely,
james sweeney

cc attorney leonard ambrose
via-fax

It's funny how you still haven't accepted my challenge to a rap battle. Scared?

This is another email he meant for the other e-pharmacy:

did u say 100 or 1 dollar?

Hey there guy, you're getting your email addresses mixed up again.

What a noob.

Back to the normal, boring workday.

DuckDuckGoose
03-17-2005, 08:47 AM
so ah what do you guys sell?
<_<
>_>

FireXtol
03-17-2005, 11:52 AM
so ah what do you guys sell?
<_<
>_>

Dronabinol, probably.

aFTeRLiFe
03-17-2005, 12:22 PM
Can that guy get arrested anyway? Is what he is doing illegal in any way?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-17-2005, 12:50 PM
GOD I WANT YOUR JOB!

Sandman
03-17-2005, 12:51 PM
I believe it's extortion. Our attorney advised me to "keep fucking with the bastard" instead of persuing legal action, though.

unimailer1972
03-17-2005, 01:18 PM
How did the rap challenge go?

llafnwod
03-17-2005, 01:46 PM
I believe it's extortion. Our attorney advised me to "keep fucking with the bastard" instead of persuing legal action, though.That's a a kickass attorney.

Polie13
03-17-2005, 01:54 PM
Yeah it is, lol.

rickjames
03-17-2005, 02:05 PM
hireing any time soon?... or does anybody know where to get online jobs like that?

aFTeRLiFe
03-17-2005, 10:31 PM
Sandman, since the first person that dealt with him got fired. You won't get fired would you?

LCS
03-17-2005, 10:42 PM
sincerely, james sweeney
412-773-2346
I need to start prank calling this guy :lol:

BloodyBlade
03-17-2005, 10:57 PM
Hahaha. I laughed for a good 15 minutes. Thank you Sandman.

I am going to prankcall the bastard too...

LCS
03-17-2005, 11:21 PM
Hahaha. I laughed for a good 15 minutes. Thank you Sandman.

I am going to prankcall the bastard too...
heres a good way to piss someone off (this was done as a senior prank at my school last year) they took a picture of one of our teachers, Mr.Ralphs car (a very nice lexus convertable) then they put caption explaining that he is moving and needs to sell his car , then they put a hella cheap price for the car and put or best offer then they put his home, work, and cell phone number. then they printed a ton of flyers an posted them all over the city :lol: he was getting calls all afternoon :lol:

Uniquely_Defined
03-17-2005, 11:27 PM
You wanna know a really funny part of that Sandman? He says he is going to try to handle it "professionally" and types like a 8 year old. :lol: Anyways, that's sad that people actually think you would believe them. No reason for me to go into it any further I can get the point across and people should know why...That guy is a complete and total idiot.

Sandman, won't you be so kind as to direct him to this site please :D

LCS
03-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Sandman you should change your title from "will pwn for head" to "Sweeney Pwnter" :lol:

Sandman
03-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Sandman, since the first person that dealt with him got fired. You won't get fired would you?

No, the other CS rep (was actually the office manager here) was fired for something else. My boss thinks this shit is hilarious.

Dr. Silence
03-18-2005, 06:14 AM
No, the other CS rep (was actually the office manager here) was fired for something else. My boss thinks this shit is hilarious.

Me and your boss must meet one day, oh the hilarity we would have :)

rickjames
03-18-2005, 07:53 AM
ill prank call him, (since he is a greedy mother fucker) and say that he has won a car, or can choose $50,000 in cash, and laugh at him, or actlike sandman and say that if he drops everything we have decided to give him his money! it will be very funny. do you have his address?..... post it and then i can sell some of his stuff on ebay. what is his e-mail?...

Sandman
03-18-2005, 10:27 AM
It looks like I've spoken too soon. Here are some more from this morning:

please wait 10 minutes ...i have almost complted a letter to sever lawenforcement agencies...u might want to read

His masterpiece, CC'd to the wrong email address:

Dear specila agent in charge of internet drug sales,

I am writing to report a a gentleman, Craig Salmond, that is qowner of Raspbrrry medical, and expmeds (expmeds.com)he defrauded my credit card and i sued them. The obviously did bot show and they are in default of $568.00.
Mr Salmond is being investigated by federal agents, FBI, DEA and local lake county sherriffs office. In particular detective ward. I have pleade with them to refund the money they stole from me, but all i get is assinaine emails. They obviously have no reality with regards to their crimes and future prison sentance.
I will be more than happy tocooperate with u in the investigation to put thes crimunals behind bars.
If you wish,contact me at 412-773-2346
sincerely,
james sweeney

p.s. all their employees are aware of the illegal activity and make jokes through emails which i will be happy to forward. Expmeds phone is 877-549-5635,
please foraward to all law enforcement agencies necessary

how didu like that punk?

this i s getting quite interesting and fun.

i'm sure i will get a wise ass email frim u, but in any event. I just talked to US CUSTOMS and told them u are basically a wise ass. they took the report and gave me the website to report u and start an immediate investigation. www.customs.ustreas.gov.

i only wish u the best when ur arrested and put in jail.........any offer to compensate my money before i contact us customs. Luckily i'm on break from classes and i will contact every government agency that requlates ur illegal activity.
have a nice day---i will

CC'd to the wrong address:

Dear special agent in charge of narcotics,

EXP meds address, ie: Craig Salmonds address is
2814 S.Bay Street
Eustis, FL
352-589-8003

cc: Detective Ward
US Customs
DEA, Lou Collossimo

Just so you know, the Internet finds you hilarious.

And, for the third time, the email address is [email protected]

Would you like me to forward all of your emails do this address for you?

This one he actually CC'd to the correct email address...and I'm not entirely sure why:

no problem , got u covered drug pusher........and i am a funny dude...but yuour a whoring thief that prays on people that have drug addictions, minors, etc......
have a nice day criminal...ur day willl come

My plea:

OK, Sweeney. You win. There's a white van parked on the other side of the parking lot. It was in a different spot yesterday. I keep seeing black cars with dark tinted windows driving by slowly. When I was on the phone there seemed to be a bit of linenoise when there usually isn't. I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO PRISON! I got kids to feed, man. Three kids and a dog. A big, hungry dog. He eats the furniture when no one feeds him, and my kids probably will, too. They're like a pack of wild animals. I can't keep the little brats in line ever since my wife left. Well, she didn't leave. I divorced her before I got rich, because I couldn't trust her. I can't trust anyone. Not even myself, and definitely not my kids or my dog. I can't even go into a department store with them without having them run all over, grabbing things off the shelves and tripping old ladies. At home they have no respect for the things I worked so hard to buy. They just break and drool all over everything. Do you know how hard it is to have nice things with three kids and a dog that eat furniture just to spite me? Then they're so bold to act like they didn't even do it. Have you ever tried to interrogate a dog, Sweeney? They're some tough nuts to crack. Listen, I don't want anymore trouble with you. You have the power to end this. I'll do whatever I can, just please call them off!

refund my money wise ass.....than its over

My offer:

Unfortunately our billing system does not allow us to issue credit more than 30 days after the money was charged from your account. After that, you have file a dispute with your bank to have a chargeback issued.

However, if you would opt not to do that, I could supply you with a generous quantity of Taco John's gift certificates. To what address would you like me to send them?

CS

P.S.
Try the taco bravos. They're my favorite.

P.S.S
Stop by Taco Bell on your way there and grab a handfull of their fire sauce. Taco John's hot sauce they have in the packets is not all that great, at least in my opinion.

CC'd to the FBI:

please save for files...i will send the signed affidavit from the minor under seperate cover without a copy to exp.

thank you,
james sweeney

I take it you are not fond of Taco John's. Perhaps you have had bad experiences with them in the past. Are you threatening to report them to the FBI, DEA, etc. for not letting you get soda from the fountain when you ordered water? If so, there's no reason for us to bicker. I'm practically in the same boat you are! I almost got kicked out once for that, too. Luckily I was able to convince them that I had Sprite in the cup, so I didn't have to resort to bringing the force of the Man down on them. Keep fighting the good fight.

Your pal,
CS

i'm through with u....i'm forwarding these to the police for harrassment and my attorney. DO NOT EMAIL ANYMORE.

Sorry, my job requires me to reply to as many emails as possible, and you're such a nice person to talk to. You and I seem to connect on a number of levels. For example, I'm sure you and I both share an undying contempt for surly road workers. Just who do they think they are, anyway? And let's not forget the whole Taco John's thing.

Behind the grammatically-challenged extortionist cover, you seem like a pretty swell guy, James. Do you mind if I call you James? Do you think maybe we could form a tag-team and annoy some unsuspecting e-pharmacies? Not like they don't deserve it, right? Wouldn't that be great? James Sweeney and CS: Bonnie and Clyde of the Internet! We can take turns being Clyde if you want.

I don't know about you, but this has me super pumped!

Your future partner in general e-mischief,
CS

I'll post more later if he replies.

aFTeRLiFe
03-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Can you post his email for us? If it wasn't already shown in any of those messages. :) Also would you happen to know if that number he keeps posting, is real? Im thinking about giving him a call, im going to fake as a police officer hehe.

LCS
03-18-2005, 12:44 PM
yeh, I wana prank call him too. "Hello Mr.Sweeney this is the FBI" :lol:

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-18-2005, 12:55 PM
I want to pretend to be a law firm willing to take his case..

Sandman
03-18-2005, 01:04 PM
His email is [email protected]

Keep in mind that impersonating an officer/agent is a federal offense. He's crazy so do that at your own risk. :lol:

I assume the phone number is accurate.

I just received this a few minutes ago (CC'd to no one):

these individuals have no idea how much trouble they are in....i have asked them to quit emailing and they will not.

cc: dea
us customs
lake county sheriffs
border patrol
attorney ambrose

My reply:

James! With all that talk about how you didn't want to hear from me anymore, I thought you'd stop emailing me, because that's what a logical person would do. I'm glad to see that you were just kidding about that. So, what's happening? Making any new friends in that federal alphabet soup you're always talking about? Remember that awesome alphabet cereal? I think it was called Alphabits. Yeah. I always got the kind with marshmallows, and I'd throw away the ceral pieces and just eat the marshmallows with milk. They turned the milk all kinds of funny colors. Good times, good times...

Here is some nutritional information for you:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/postcereals/cereal_alphabits.html

Best friends 4-ever,
CS

LCS
03-18-2005, 01:13 PM
His email is [email protected]
Keep in mind that impersonating an officer/agent is a federal offense
Thanks for the warning / email :)

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Lol you know what I think? I think hes full of shit and is some gay ass little kid. I doubt anybody from any law enforcement area would give a shit. And the way he talks to the "specila agents" seems like a bunch of bullshit. Hes full of shit... I just noticed you were admin sandman e.e;...

LCS
03-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Hehe, he has AIM :lol:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3035

MoneyMaker
03-18-2005, 02:55 PM
he's threatning you with harrasment when he's been herrasing you this entire time, and even if he did sue you you could counter sue for the offensive languege he uses, like Fuck, and nigger, very bad. DO IT

rickjames
03-18-2005, 05:32 PM
Prank Call #1!
so i call the number and get this nerdy voice:
Me: hi, can i talk to Mr. james sweeney please.
him: this is him, who are you?
Me: im calling from the mail sorting room in arazona, and i have a package on my desk here and all i could make out was your name, so please could i get your address?
Him: shure, but who is it from?
Me: i doant know, i cant read it.
him: is there a tracking number...
Me: yes (on the spot) it is 4481-9201-3357.
him: ok my address is
317-N Creg St.
B1 Pitsberg PA.
and you fuckers never get this strait, it is the door on the left.
me. thanks
him: when will it get here?
Me: 48 houres, 2 buisness days.
him will i need it for monday, i have a very important cort case and there might be documients/evidence ni there.
Me: well i cant do anything:
Him: than can i talk to your supervisor?
Me: NO.
Him: What....... why cant i?
ME: his line will be busy for 20 minuts!
HIm: well (in rage at me saying no) fuck you guys and fuck you god dammit, shit why the hell cant i?
Me: well (laughing very hard) thank you Sir, the package should be there in 2-3 days! good by! click i got his address!
now i have just enough days to mail him a package of human shit, with a return address of "the internet"!!!! hi is like 30 and very stupid, and has done this many times. very fun to prank call! will do some more, and record, who wants to host, because i cant? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sandman
03-18-2005, 05:47 PM
Hahaha.

It'd suck if people kept calling him in the middle of the night. ;)

I can host the recording if you put it in mp3 format.

rickjames
03-18-2005, 05:49 PM
k, i just found out that his address is in another forum, but still not a wast of my moms calling card, 5cence a min! ill record a few midnight calls! lollollol

BloodyBlade
03-18-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm going to mail him a first grade grammar textbook.

LCS
03-18-2005, 05:51 PM
Prank Call #1!
so i call the number and get this nerdy voice:
Me: hi, can i talk to Mr. james sweeney please.
him: this is him, who are you?
Me: im calling from the mail sorting room in arazona, and i have a package on my desk here and all i could make out was your name, so please could i get your address?
Him: shure, but who is it from?
Me: i doant know, i cant read it.
him: is there a tracking number...
Me: yes (on the spot) it is 4481-9201-3357.
him: ok my address is
317-N Creg St.
B1 Pitsberg PA.
and you fuckers never get this strait, it is the door on the left.
me. thanks
him: when will it get here?
Me: 48 houres, 2 buisness days.
him will i need it for monday, i have a very important cort case and there might be documients/evidence ni there.
Me: well i cant do anything:
Him: than can i talk to your supervisor?
Me: NO.
Him: What....... why cant i?
ME: his line will be busy for 20 minuts!
HIm: well (in rage at me saying no) fuck you guys and fuck you god dammit, shit why the hell cant i?
Me: well (laughing very hard) thank you Sir, the package should be there in 2-3 days! good by! click i got his address!
now i have just enough days to mail him a package of human shit, with a return address of "the internet"!!!! hi is like 30 and very stupid, and has done this many times. very fun to prank call! will do some more, and record, who wants to host, because i cant? :lol: :lol: :lol:
lmao :lol: gj rickjames

YonderKnight
03-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Hahaha, this thread is hillarious. I just read all of those e-mails :). Too bad I was 2 days late =p

LCS
03-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Its fun stuff try IMing sweeney hes on right now :) lol

Sandman
03-18-2005, 07:02 PM
I do not know if that mailing address is accurate. I'll check it Monday.

If it is, I found that address being mentioned:

According to McDonald, Kaguyutan then said he left her apartment, double-locked the door, and threw the keys into a heavily overgrown area nearby. He denied using any type of flammable material to set the fire, but admitted to setting another fire at 317 N. Craig St. a month earlier, and to being the author of the death threat sent to Probst a few days earlier.

http://www.pittnews.com/pages/extras/wb2002/News-Kaguyutan.html

The smoke he inhaled may have left him brain damaged. :ugly:

Dr. Silence
03-18-2005, 07:51 PM
Most interesting thread this month.

test-acc
03-19-2005, 04:55 AM
lmfao, this is such a great read.

aFTeRLiFe
03-19-2005, 05:06 AM
LMAO, i called him and i told him i worked for that place that sandman does, and we were looking forward to getting him behind bars. Hes like well don't be calling me on a sunday morning, i said this is a saturday morning buddy. Then he said whatever im calling the police now, and said fuck off. THen he hung up on me :(.

LCS
03-19-2005, 09:09 AM
rotflmao :) :lol:

hba
03-19-2005, 11:38 AM
I just typed the longest convo of shit-talking into his AIM that I have ever done. My fingers are shaking. It said he was typing and sent text, but I couldn't see any of it. I gave him my Yahoo address and I hope he sends me something!

Edit: Is there anyway to recover what I sent him, even after I logged out of my AIM?

ReEdit and Update: Nevermind, the dipshit saved the convo and tried to send it to someone. Also, he send me another convo he had with someone named MazokuVampMaZ. Here you go!

Sywrth7653 [2:31 PM]: You're really funny. I've been surfing around and I saw this come up and see how you tried to play games with a pharmacy and try to claim BS lawsuits against people. Why do you even go on, you're going to get no where with this fraud you've been trying to pull or with any other kind of business. My mother worked in her local State's Attorney's office and I asked our State Attorney about a situation like this and what could be done. In short, he said that your ignorant self and your schemes can go no where in the legal world, except to maybe any further than a dusty police report drawer or the cup coaster of a mug of coffee and a box of Krispy Kremes. You really need to get a job and stop toying with people when you're probably just wasting your money even having an internet connection.
Sywrth7653 [2:32 PM]: I did even mention the discriminating words you've used in multiple conversations with people when they constantly point out your fraudulent claims, and you can be sued. The use of that word can bring down upon you so many lawsuits from the African Americans of the US and maybe even other countries that you'd be confined to nothing more than your existance in the world of which you live of painkillers and such. So please clam up and get out of your little drug-world before YOUR taken to court.
Sywrth7653 [2:33 PM]: Nice talking to you James.
Sywrth7653 [2:33 PM]: Oh please don't type anything, I don't want to see your sad sad typing skills
Sywrth7653 [2:33 PM]: It's all so pathetic seeing as how I could hardly read any of it
Sywrth7653 [2:34 PM]: I don't see you typing anything
Sywrth7653 [2:34 PM]: Are you going to respond
Sywrth7653 [2:34 PM]: Or just think of something witty to say with the word 'nigger' in it?
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: You're a sad sad 14 year old who needs to STFU.
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: I dont see any text....
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: Where's the text...
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: Nothing....
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: Nothing yet...
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: I don't see it!
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: Where is it!
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: I only see myself talking?
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: Hello?
Sywrth7653 [2:35 PM]: Are you there James?
Sywrth7653 [2:36 PM]: Or have you gone mute on me
Sywrth7653 [2:36 PM]: Come on now, think of something through that pathetic excuse for a human mind working its way around a problem it can't fix!
Sywrth7653 [2:36 PM]: Well?
Sywrth7653 [2:36 PM]: Anything?
Sywrth7653 [2:36 PM]: Come on.
Sywrth7653 [2:36 PM]: I still see nothing, write me a response when you learn to press the Send key instead of the Delete.
Sywrth7653 [2:37 PM]: Please send your dribble words and phrases to my e-mail:
Sywrth7653 [2:37 PM]: [email protected]
Xnavyjps [2:39 PM]: the funny thing is that ur so worried.....and i could give a flying fuck about ur mother,,,,its a lie anyways.
i will make it sweet and short.....all the screenanes are being subpoenead..........laugh if u must and try to give me some law that does not exist....its funny u saw 14 year old.....u sold class three natcotics to a 14 year old......i've been advised not to have anymore convos with u , u cracked out drug pushing whore.....
di u thunk by ur asking for a response, i am angry...15 years mand for 14

I've never said so much within a 5 minute window of time...
Here's what he tried to send to a law enforcer...

Dear Lewis Colosimo,
Investigator

Drug Enforcement Administration
United States Department Of Justice

Can we meet sometime this week? As u are aware, I am studying Law at Duquense. I have a deposition on monday, but am free anyday after that.
I have been receiving death threats from the drug companies I reported to you. I have all the attachements and i will send. I want this harrassment to stop and i am willing to testify and talk to the US attorney General for immunity purposes. I have received at least 10 i
ms of ludicrous nature and have been told i will end up dead.
I hope u can help me put an end to these criminals that think they are untouchable.
I will attach the saved i'ms.
i recently moved to oakland and could meet with u after my deposition if u are free. I want to press terroristic threat charges, harrassment, etc. I hope u can suupoena the records from aol to see who is the criminal causing my life, fear, stress, and unnecessary harrassment. These people have no fear.

sincerely,
james sweeney-----they even know my address and i just moved three days ago????????

He attached the convo I already posted above, he also had this one from the guy named MazokuVampMaZ

MazokuVampMaZ [7:25 PM]: Hello, you there?
MazokuVampMaZ [7:26 PM]: Hello my good sir? Are you around your computer at this moment in time?
MazokuVampMaZ [7:30 PM]: Ok then, Mr. Sweeney, when you get in, contact me.
MazokuVampMaZ [7:30 PM]: Thank you.
MazokuVampMaZ [8:06 PM]: Hello sir, are you around yet?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:06 PM]: I really need to speak with you.
Xnavyjps [8:15 PM]: about?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:15 PM]: So you are around now, then I assume, my good friend?
Xnavyjps [8:18 PM]: who are u?
Xnavyjps [8:18 PM]: why do u know my name?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:18 PM]: Me, my good sir?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:19 PM]: Why, my name is MazokuVampMaZ!
MazokuVampMaZ [8:19 PM]: Can't you read?!
Xnavyjps [8:19 PM]: how the fuck do u know my name...answer or LATER
MazokuVampMaZ [8:19 PM]: LATER?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:19 PM]: Does that mean you're going to block me and force me to spam your AOL Instant Messenger with stupid AOL Instant Messages until you un-block me?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: Tsk Tsk, Temper Temper!
Xnavyjps [8:20 PM]: i'm reporting u to aol
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: You should probably spell out words like "you"
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: OH SHIT
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: OH FUCK
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: I'm being reported to AOL
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: MY LIFE IS OVER
MazokuVampMaZ [8:20 PM]: SHIT
Xnavyjps [8:20 PM]: fuck off u fucking freak nigger......fuck off and die
MazokuVampMaZ [8:21 PM]: Racist now are we?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:21 PM]: I'm gonna lynch your nigger ass when I meet you irl, Sweeney!
MazokuVampMaZ [8:21 PM]: And I have your address.
Xnavyjps [8:21 PM]: yes i am and u ok...now i report u
MazokuVampMaZ [8:21 PM]: Expect to be talked to by my attourney for threatening me with racist comments, Mr. Sweeney
Xnavyjps [8:21 PM]: ok....address tough guy...what city?
MazokuVampMaZ [8:22 PM]: One moment whilst I pull up my notepad list.
MazokuVampMaZ [8:22 PM]: james sweenwy
317 n craig st, apt , b1
pittsburgh, pa 15213
MazokuVampMaZ [8:22 PM]: Correct, no?
Xnavyjps [8:22 PM]: ok tell ur attorney this.........u threatened me and if u come after me i will make sure u dont see another day....i'm done talking to your wasted ass
MazokuVampMaZ [8:23 PM]: I'm not wasted, my good friend.
Xnavyjps [8:23 PM]: ok...now i'm calling the police....
MazokuVampMaZ [8:23 PM]: But you sir, however, are a racist bitch.
MazokuVampMaZ [8:23 PM]: Call them.
MazokuVampMaZ [8:23 PM]: You don't know who I am, bitch.
Xnavyjps [8:24 PM]: they will supponed the records...my dad is a state trooper...u fucked with the wrong dude....bye......do not im me.....or want a harrassment, charge amonst others
MazokuVampMaZ [8:24 PM]: Wow

Oh I'm going to have SOOO much fun with this jackass!

Fish Beans
03-19-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm wondering how you subpoena a screen name.

Sandman
03-19-2005, 01:10 PM
He gives out his address to some random person on AIM, and over the phone, and wonders how people got it. :lol:

Someone on another message board emailed him. I thought it was pretty funny.

Hey, I hear you're good friends with Craig Salmonds. Guess what? ME TOO! I think we should all meet sometime at Taco Johns since I heard Craig has some good coupons. BTW, have you been able to get any "goods" from him? I'm afraid to ask and ruin our friendship. We have a rap battle contest coming up and I don't want any ill feelings before that. You coming with us?

Thanks,

J

P.S. Craig said don't forget the Taco Bell Hot Sauce. Get some Mild and Fire too.

Thanks again..

J

BTW, if you keep his ass awake all night he may offer me another chance at refunding his money and getting the charges dropped. ;)

Element
03-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I hope he doesn't quit. I can't get enough of this! :lol:

rickjames
03-19-2005, 06:30 PM
well i know i wont, it will be summer and "fedex" will call him! lol :P

BloodyBlade
03-19-2005, 07:32 PM
I just called the fuck and he sounds like a fucking drunk.

I said something about beind from the customer service department of rasberry medical and he exploded into a jumble of bullshit about having 8 agents out for the arrest of me. Then proceded to say "Fucking Loosers" hung up.

I advise all of you to call him and mess with him.

Dr. Silence
03-19-2005, 07:34 PM
Too bad im in aus, i would call him and give him the biggest bullshit :)

hba
03-19-2005, 08:38 PM
LOL, Call him collect Silence!!!

IbEtRyInG
03-19-2005, 09:38 PM
lmao, i just ran onto this thread and laughed for about 15 minutes. The collect call idea would be great, if he was dumb enough to accept it. If he does, start talking about some religous (<guess thats how u spell it) stuff and how rasberry pharmacies told you that he needed god in his life. That always puts people in a "wtf, who cares" trance. Then start reading scriptures from the bible to him and see how long he will stay on. BTW, i got this idea because i used to be a telemarketer for MCI and evertime we called this one lady, she would start reading scriptures to us. Only difference is that we were not allowed to hang up on her (company policy) and she would go on for hours, crying and everything. So everytime i needed a break i would call her. Then i would sit back and watch football on the bigscreen they had until she was done.

Dr. Silence
03-19-2005, 09:46 PM
LOL, Call him collect Silence!!!

Tried, overseas dont work :(

aFTeRLiFe
03-19-2005, 09:59 PM
I thought about doing this maybe someone else wants to. But i thought to call him and to fake as one of those visa people. And say im calling behalf your visa account or whatever those damn annoying phone calls are. I get them all the time.

unseenkilla_29
03-19-2005, 10:48 PM
BTW, if you keep his ass awake all night he may offer me another chance at refunding his money and getting the charges dropped. ;)
I called him just now and he sounded drunk off his ass. I put the tv on porn and set the phone in front of it, came back 5 minutes later and the call still hadnt ended and he was rambling about how playing explicit videos for him isnt going to drop his lawsuits, then he hang up.:lol:

punture
03-19-2005, 10:54 PM
I called him just now and he sounded drunk off his ass. I put the tv on porn and set the phone in front of it, came back 5 minutes later and the call still hadnt ended and he was rambling about how playing explicit videos for him isnt going to drop his lawsuits, then he hang up.:lol:
probably he was jacking off to it. :o

Dr. Silence
03-19-2005, 10:58 PM
probably he was jacking off to it. :o

Who wouldn't ...

punture
03-19-2005, 10:59 PM
uh.. I rather watch a quality porn than listening to one..

Dr. Silence
03-19-2005, 11:00 PM
uh.. I rather watch a quality porn than listening to one..

Meh suite yourself :P

punture
03-19-2005, 11:01 PM
I will... well I guess bears have a special fetish..

Sandman
03-20-2005, 11:55 AM
Another good email by someone on another message board:

Hi James,

I heard through the grape vine that you were in the process of putting Craig Salmonds away for a very long time. GOOD! I hope somebody finally puts that scumbag away forever.

See about 7 months ago my "group" tried to order a very large shipment of Vaseline brand "Anal-Ease". Anyway, I tried to scam him just like you did, only I wanted to get back alot more money from him. This guy is insane to say the least. To try to appease me, he tried to offer me a bunch of Taco Johns coupons and a second graders journal of her first trip to the San Diego zoo, complete with illustrations.

Well to make a long story short, I couldn't resist! I had to accept his offer. That little girl is a real artist! i haven't seen a masterpiece like that since i got drunk in Cancun, and decorated the hotel lobby walls with vomit. (man, that was one crazy night).

And who could resist Taco Johns. Watch out though, I've had the shits for like 4 months straight. It really affects my social life. I never know when "Taco John's is coming through!". It's worth it though. See if he'll give you the same offer he gave me. I will warn you though... don't mix the Taco Bell fire sauce with the Taco Johns taco's like Craig told me to do. Have you ever seen the movie Dumb-and-Dumber? When Lloyd gave Harry the Laxative. IT WAS WORSE THAN THAT!.

Have a good one.
Stealth908

P.S. Good luck getting the DEA to cooperate with you. they are suckers for taco johns too.

I came into work today and thought my inbox would be flooded with emails from Mr. Sweeney, complaining about all the people harrassing him. All I got were a lousy two emails, and both of them were my last two replies being forwarded to the FBI. Either he hasn't noticed the return errors he's getting from the FBI address, or he doesn't think that I know about their email service being shut off. I responded with this:

Hello, James!

I normally don't work on Sundays, but they're paving the parking lot here and I came in to see where I'd be parking on Monday (tomorrow). Fortunately it's not very far away. I was worried that I'd have to park all the way on the other side of the parking lot. I'm sure you've seen top-secret FBI satellite surveillance photographs of our facility, so you know how far of a walk that is. I figured I may as well check my mail while I'm here.

I see that you're forwarding these emails to both [email protected] and [email protected], just for good measure, I presume. Unfortunately, according to their website, they've temporarily shut off their email service. When you try to email them you'll probably get a notice saying that they are unreachable, or something like that. Just thought you'd like to know!

With the kind of love and compassion you only read about in those cheesy romance novels my grandma buys by the bushel,
CS

P.S.
I'll be leaving shortly, so, regrettably, if you reply to this email I probably won't see it until tomorrow. Yes, I know. I'll miss you, too.

Fish Beans
03-20-2005, 01:26 PM
Just sent him an e-mail of my own. I look forward to the response.

Greetings James Sweeny. This is John McFurgsteinowitz, I am in charge of Taco John's promotions. Our friend, Craig Salmond, has told me you have had a little mixup with his e-pharmacy, and that you were settling the matter with some coupons and a piece of priceless artwork.

It is now my duty to provide you with said coupons, but there is a problem. I regret to inform you that we are out of coupons! I know, it's sad, but true. So, instead of coupons, I'd be happy to offer you some alternatives.

1. Store Credit: We can give you 5000 Belgian Francs store credit, redeemable at any Taco John's around the world, except those outside Belgium.

2. VIP Status: You can tell those whiny kids and old ladies to shove it. With a flash of your Gold VIP Status card, you may go straight to the front of the line. On top of this, you get a 14.27% discount on all items on the menu.

3. Free Taco Sauce for Life: We will ship you fifteen metric tons of Taco John's Taco Sauce at no cost. This delicious sauce goes great on anything, and works as a powerful laxative as well. Perfect for your upcoming "spring cleaning".

4. Assassination: We have a highly trained staff of assassins, which normally cost 5000 dollars to employ. Since you and Craig are so close, I'm willing to offer these services to you instead of the coupons. These assassins are trained in 87 different hand-to-hand styles of combat, and we guarantee a successful operation each time.

LCS
03-20-2005, 01:30 PM
God, I love you Sandman :wub: , thanks for sharing Mr.Sweeney's info with us. :)
:top:

Hamma
03-20-2005, 02:21 PM
This is great I can see this becoming huge on the internet.. someone needs to get a picture of James Sweeney.. :rolleyes:

aFTeRLiFe
03-20-2005, 03:04 PM
Lmao, great stuff fish beans.
This is so damn hilarious.

LCS
03-20-2005, 03:12 PM
I toatally agree, this is one of the funniest things I've read / done in a long time :)

hba
03-20-2005, 08:03 PM
This is great I can see this becoming huge on the internet.. someone needs to get a picture of James Sweeney.. :rolleyes:

I'm so so tempted to take a field trip in my car up to his address and deck him into unconsciousness then take a photo.

Hamma
03-20-2005, 08:07 PM
Do it.

hba
03-20-2005, 08:09 PM
I sOoOoO wanna. I'll have to do it on my way up to IL this summer, I'll make a quick pitstop.

BloodyBlade
03-20-2005, 08:52 PM
Didn't Sandman say that address may be false?

EDIT: One of my friend's made a picture for him.

http://thesource.staghost.com/images/sweeny.jpg

He made this after prank calling Mr Sweeney. He gets about 10 voicemail messages saying that he is going to file charges and put him in jail.

punture
03-20-2005, 10:58 PM
I think it is about time Mr. Sweeney changes his name and move to another house with a different phone number and an email address.

Hamma
03-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Someone needs to e-mail Sweeney that pic ASAP. LOL

punture
03-20-2005, 11:31 PM
He shall be afraid, VERY afraid.

Dr. Silence
03-21-2005, 02:15 AM
Send him some anthrax in the mail, tell him its suger frosting ;)

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-21-2005, 01:32 PM
Im afraid that the government wont take to kindly to that..

Sandman
03-21-2005, 01:59 PM
Didn't Sandman say that address may be false?

It could be. A few months ago his address was:

12 Sterrett St.
Apt 1 L
Pittsburgh, PA 15205

But in one of his emails he mentioned that he had recently moved.

rickjames
03-21-2005, 02:39 PM
ill work on the real pic of him, say im a mail model for a surfer mag and that i live in pitsburg, and wanna hook up with him, but first need a pic of him. also my next call ill say that im from the navy and we want all geeks to join up and be Navy Seals! only because of his email! and what is this thing where you can send free boxes to somebody, post a direct link, and i dont feel like opening google today, so fuck you. this is good shit, leats keep it up, or better yet try to get him to register here. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fish Beans
03-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Everyone go to PETA's web site and sign him up for their care packages. I sent a ton of those to a friend of mine who's an avid hunter as a joke. He'll be on their mailing list for months, getting a new catalog of animal safe products every few weeks. They also like to send stupid letters with a nickel inside for some fucked up reason, can't remember why at the moment.

hba
03-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Sounds good, how do I go about doing that?

Fish Beans
03-21-2005, 05:28 PM
Just surf around http://www.peta.org, at any given time they're running five or more campaigns to stop us evil carnivores from killing more of those helpless little creatures they love so much.

DuckDuckGoose
03-21-2005, 06:18 PM
the thing wiht boxes is at the us postal service's website just go there and search ti some and youll see a thing where you can send empty box to anywhere you want free of charge

DuckDuckGoose
03-21-2005, 06:21 PM
the thing with the boxes is at the us postal service's web site just surf around there and youll see it. you can send empty boxes to anywhere for free

rickjames
03-21-2005, 06:25 PM
i signed him up for animal loving literature, and saud that he was 12 and under! :lol: :P

rickjames
03-21-2005, 06:50 PM
very sorry for the double post, but so much is happening.
first sign him up to recieve boxes!
http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal_store_non_ssl/display_products/shoppingCart.jsp
second he might be away on an intern ship for peta, i signed him up for it along with 10 e-mails a week, 3 books, 5 weekly letters! oh this is grate!

punture
03-21-2005, 09:34 PM
We should sign him up for "test sexual products"

Dr. Silence
03-22-2005, 04:24 AM
What about, "safe the bear" protests :)

Maxxim
03-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Box'd

jonthepyro
03-23-2005, 07:17 PM
I just called his ass and he's all like "hey bud mah fone is tapped..(redneck mumbling)..and the FBI and DEA are gunna get on your ass.. blah blah"
I think everyone should call him and post basic convos. Hell make a new topic only for convos.

Cedrios
03-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Hey Sandman, just thought you should know I got him with the Arnold Swarchzeneggar soundboard today.

Arnold: Good morning.(it was night-time)
Sweeny: ....Hello
Arnold: How are you?
Sweeny: Who is this?
Arnold: This is detective John Kimbal!
Sweeny: How can I help you?
Arnold: I wanna ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately!
Sweeny: ...ok...
Arnold: Who is your daddy and what does he do?
Sweeny: Who the fuck is this?
Arnold: John Kimbal, hey, I'm a police officer
Sweeny: BULLSHIT
Arnold: I'm a cop you idiot!
Sweeny: Yeah right, boy, do you know the trouble I'm going to get you and your friends in?
Arnold: Yeah
Sweeny: Your ass is going to be busted in jail for pretending to be a policeman.
Arnold: Stop whining!
Arnold: I've got news for you, you're mine now, you belong to me!
Sweeny: What the hell is your problem you cock-sucker?
Arnold: I would like to talk to you about Thomas Aquinas
Sweeny: you're just a fucking moron aren't ya?
Arnold: Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!
-end of call-

sorry I couldn't record it, but it was very funny. I used a free calling card that was gonna expire next week anyway, so he couldn't trace it, not like I'm worried, he won't do jack shit to anybody.

The rest of you guys need to keep callin him, try some of the celebrity soundboards at www.ebaumsworld.com Tomorrow I'm gonna hit him with Miss Cleo and Jack Nicholson.

unseenkilla_29
03-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Just use *67 to block the caller id.

Cedrios
03-23-2005, 08:00 PM
Well I gotta blow this calling card before it goes anyway.

Element
03-23-2005, 08:19 PM
Oh god. Someone please register the domain "TheLegendOfJamesSweeney.com" so we can share this with the world! :lol:

rickjames
03-24-2005, 07:11 AM
oh that is so funny, and i know the sound of that board!

Chaos985
03-25-2005, 07:31 AM
http://terraserver-usa.com/addressimage.aspx?t=1&s=10&Lon=-80.06016481&Lat=40.42970994&Alon=-80.06016481&Alat=40.42970994&w=1&opt=0&addr=12+Sterrett+St%2c+Pittsburgh%2c+PA+15205&qs=12+Sterrett+St.%7cPA+15205%7cPittsburgh%7c

really, really bored.

IversonAli3
03-25-2005, 07:35 AM
I could drive to his house in an hour.

rickjames
03-29-2005, 10:33 AM
so i take it that he is no longer "putting your niggger ass behing bars"! also i take it that the e-mails have stopped?

Sandman
03-29-2005, 12:46 PM
No more emails. He actually deleted that screen name. As far as I know the phone number and address are still good, though. My thread over at turbobuicks.com has over 33k views and has been cross-posted to about 40 other message boards so lots of people have been ****ing with him.

unseenkilla_29
03-29-2005, 06:55 PM
No more emails. He actually deleted that screen name. As far as I know the phone number and address are still good, though. My thread over at turbobuicks.com has over 33k views and has been cross-posted to about 40 other message boards so lots of people have been ****ing with him.
The phone number is still good.:)

punture
03-29-2005, 08:36 PM
The phone number is still good.:)
He better change the phone number lol

unseenkilla_29
03-30-2005, 08:53 AM
He better change the phone number lol
I'm surprised he hasn't already. I would have.

rickjames
03-30-2005, 11:42 AM
this is so fu(king grate. i wonder if the 500 boxes have arrived yet?.....

urmother
03-30-2005, 10:26 PM
I work for a guy who owns a lot of companies, and my job just kind of bounces from one corporation to the other, depending on where I'm needed the most. Right now I'm doing customer service for our e-pharmacies. Some of you may remember some CS-related stories I posted on gamethreat. Well, here's another.

This particular customer, a Mr. James Sweeney, has been badgering us for a number of months. The way I understand it is that he received the medication that he ordered, and it was signed for by a name that was on one of his other orders. We shipped it; our end of the deal was completed. He claimed he never received the medication, so he was told to file a claim with FedEx. He called and sent emails constantly for probably a month or two, and then finally did a chargeback with his bank. So, not only did he receive the medication, but he also got his money back.

It didn't end there. He is still demanding that we either ship him the medication or refund his money. Our last CS rep was ignoring him, or making it seem like she was trying to help him. She was fired, so now it's my turn.

Here are the emails we have exchanged.

Attached picture (by test-acc): http://sandman.cdeath.net/images/underthesea.gif

He also accidently forwarded me an email he sent to another e-pharmacy, so I know he's doing it to other sites as well.

This might keep going for a while. I don't think he's going to give up. That just means that work is slightly less boring.
ok believe it or not..i know you guys might call me a a$$hole and all but..i have try that once in my life also..getting the thing i ordered and calling them and saying i didnt recieve it..like internet orders like ebgames and etc...i know its ****ed up but what i did was..ordered lot ofgames from ebgames.com but as i got my order my 3rd or 4th order was just left on the stairs and it was rainging so my final fantasy book got all wet..so i got really pissed and called ebgames internet site and said i didnt get any package and the tracking number info states it wa left on the stairs..so they filed a claim and i got rest of my items back same package i ordered about 200 bucks worth...so as i ordered thru years now with ebgames..i done couple fo times staing that when i order like 6~8 items..like memory card, controlers, games,etc...i would call and say im missing 2 memory cards ..and they will replace what ever i say didnt come in the package..i know its ****ed up but it works and some cheap bastards like me will take advantage of it once or twice..but now that im over 18 i wouldnt risk getting locked up...i bet some will try this **** after reading this post..works 100% to internet large companys..(kinda ****ed up.)

Dr. Silence
03-31-2005, 01:38 AM
ok believe it or not..i know you guys might call me a a$$hole and all but..i have try that once in my life also..getting the thing i ordered and calling them and saying i didnt recieve it..like internet orders like ebgames and etc...i know its ****ed up but what i did was..ordered lot ofgames from ebgames.com but as i got my order my 3rd or 4th order was just left on the stairs and it was rainging so my final fantasy book got all wet..so i got really pissed and called ebgames internet site and said i didnt get any package and the tracking number info states it wa left on the stairs..so they filed a claim and i got rest of my items back same package i ordered about 200 bucks worth...so as i ordered thru years now with ebgames..i done couple fo times staing that when i order like 6~8 items..like memory card, controlers, games,etc...i would call and say im missing 2 memory cards ..and they will replace what ever i say didnt come in the package..i know its ****ed up but it works and some cheap bastards like me will take advantage of it once or twice..but now that im over 18 i wouldnt risk getting locked up...i bet some will try this **** after reading this post..works 100% to internet large companys..(kinda ****ed up.)

Meh id just steal.

guy476
03-31-2005, 02:27 AM
Meh id just steal.

u would wouldnt u

Uniquely_Defined
03-31-2005, 02:31 AM
What does this teach us? Never ever do business with sandman or get in any disagreemtn of any way unless you want your name all over the internet :)

Dr. Silence
03-31-2005, 02:40 AM
u would wouldnt u

no ****...

Uniquely_Defined
03-31-2005, 02:17 PM
Tell about the legend of James Sweeny with this e-mail!

Hello everyone,
This is a about Mr. James Sweeny. A lot of people have been having fun with him lately. Prank calls, prank AIM conversations, and sending prank stuff through the mail. At first you may feel bad for this guy...well wait till you get the whole story.
Here are the pages of interest:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989&page=1&pp=20
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989&page=2&pp=20
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989&page=3&pp=20
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989&page=4&pp=20
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989&page=5&pp=20
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2989&page=6&pp=20
Picture of his house:
http://terraserver-usa.com/addressimage.aspx?t=1&s=10&Lon=-80.06016481&Lat=40.42970994&Alon=-80.06016481&Alat=40.42970994&w=1&opt=0&addr=12+Sterrett+St%2c+Pittsburgh%2c+PA+15205&qs=12+Sterrett+St.%7cPA+15205%7cPittsburgh%7c
Prank Calls:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3147
AIM conversations:
http://www.bwhacks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3035
Old AIM Screename(He changed this when everyone started pranking on him): xnavyjps
Phone Number:
412-773-2346

Funny Picture Personalized for Mr. Sweeny:
http://thesource.staghost.com/images/sweeny.jpg

His Address(this was as is a few months ago-not sure if he has moved since then):
12 Sterrett St.
Apt 1 L
Pittsburgh, PA 15205

Old E-mail Address(He changed it after everyone pranking on him): [email protected]

You can read through that and laugh for a good long while.

He is already on about 40 forums. One forum had over 33k thousand views! For a kid trying to get away with getting more money and the medication he ordered, it certainly is backfiring for him.
I am also going to add it to my class website :P Man never ever ever mess with Sandman, he will pwn joo! :lol:

rickjames
03-31-2005, 02:34 PM
you frogot to post his credit card #!!!! :lol: :lol: call him up and say that you are viagra and that you have a deal where he gets 3 pounds of it for only $50! you will have all of his info in 2 minuts!!!!! :rolleyes: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sandman
04-04-2005, 05:11 AM
New email.

From [email protected] this time:

that u for the kind email. i could only hope that u learn how to spell before trying to come across as superior. since you are so bright and a man of wisdom do u not even know that amonst other things in life , my family, friends, and those that i respect look out for each other. I ma of the catholic religious faith and i truly pray for those of u that have started this and force and contribute for its longevity. If u were not so dumb, and craig salmond was not pushing u free drugs, u come across smart enough to get away from the evil....
I wont beat a dead horse , but all my phones are tapped, salmonds's wife, or mistress, is under federal investigation, the Lake Country sherriffs dept has full survelience, etc.....as well is he.....WELL before i saw he was a crook........so chose ur battles bud......in the meantime, give it a few and he and his co-conspiritors will end up in jail for life x 5.........do the math...........
so , listen have a turnaround.....i cannott list how many agencies are investigatiom him....
JPS

all :c'c's faxed

Mr. Sweeney,

I apologize for my short attention span, poor reading comprehension, illiteracy and blindness, but please confirm something for me:

Did you just imply that I use poor spelling?

I know with all of these shortcomings of mine I shouldn't jump to such irrational conclusions, but it genuinely appears as if you have just said that I cannot spell adequately enough for you. On top of the aforementioned shortcomings, maybe I'm crazy, too. Perhaps you mean that, if I were to suddenly forget how to spell in between sending this email and the next, I'd do well to remember to re-associate myself with writing in the English language, especially before asserting my superiority over you. If so, then that is very thoughtful of you, Mr. Sweeney. Thank you for the advice. Hopefully one day I'll be spelling as perfectly as you do.

If you were not addressing me at all, but were just sending this to me so I'd have something to read at work, then thank you for being so considerate. I hope the person you were addressing also appreciates your advice and remembers to work on his or her spelling.

And, if you were addressing someone else, could you please give me their contact information? I see that they are getting free drugs from Craig Salmond, and I'd like to ask them how to get in on that sweet deal. Craig doesn't give me anything. I asked for an aspirin one time and he gave me a chlorine tablet. He said it would make the pain go away, but I couldn't even fit it in my mouth! So, I'd like to know how this person is getting free drugs out of Craig. Hook a brother up.

Remembering you in my prayers,
CS

He didn't delete his other name. I guess he just stayed off it for a while.

Dr. Silence
04-04-2005, 05:33 AM
New email.

From [email protected] this time:

He didn't delete his other name. I guess he just stayed off it for a while.

meh, its losing its funny charm....

rickjames
04-12-2005, 04:17 PM
only for us, but he is going through hell. 30 websites, with say an average of 4500 people on each sith that has herd of him, and say 1000 that ****ed with him, that is a lot! 30,000 people calling you, IMing you, sending you free stuff, etc etc..... or at least 1000 people that have **** with him! :lol: :lol: :lol: omg just the thought is enough to make me laugh!!! :D

unseenkilla_29
04-13-2005, 07:07 PM
I think I'll prank call him a few times tomorrow night and see if I can get myself back in a good mood. Caught my girlfriend making out with some drug addict and now shes trying to say that it was my fault because I never answered her phone calls, when I carry my cell phone in my pocket all day long (she never called me).:no:Just found some different soundboards on newgrounds, this is gonna be funny.

hba
04-13-2005, 07:08 PM
Don't love them hoes then. Tell her she's a dirty bustdown and you never saw **** in her but an easy lay.

guy476
04-13-2005, 07:10 PM
only for us, but he is going through hell. 30 websites, with say an average of 4500 people on each sith that has herd of him, and say 1000 that ****ed with him, that is a lot! 30,000 people calling you, IMing you, sending you free stuff, etc etc..... or at least 1000 people that have **** with him! :lol: :lol: :lol: omg just the thought is enough to make me laugh!!! :D

thats alot of clients though if u were selling stuff. Each person that called u could try to sell something and make a profit. say if u were a realtor or loan officer or something

Sandman
04-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Here are the rest of them up to now:

TO: ACLU

RE: Criaig Salmond, et.al

From James Sweeney

Dear ACLU,

Per our recent telephone conversation, can u please contact me at your earliest convienience so i can discuss a 'self admitted' violation of my civil liberty rights. I do have several saved instant messages and phone recordings where SEVERAL people have/are engaging in several constitutionbal violations. They vary from impersonating police officers, threating my life due to my sexual orientation and have posted all my personal info on the web, ie-home address, dob, phone #, etc.
The above is being investigated by several federal, state and local authorities and will share this with u as soon as we establish 'privelidge'
Since some of what we will be discusssing has to do with death threats so i hope we can schedule a meeting A.S.A.P.
I am studying law a Duquesne and this has caused mental anguish that is affecting my grades.

Sincerely,
James Sweeney
412-773-2346

Hi, James!

I don't know what you've got cooking up (but I'm sure I'll get all of it CC'd to me), but I hope it's nothing that would ruin our relationship. See, when you start with this distress stuff, our legal team goes into Battle Mode. They're a bunch of nerds so I think they're playing some spin-off of that Dungeons and Dragons game. And, not unlike the D&D geeks, they seem to rarely feel the need to put on some clothes. I know we don't have a dress code here, but jeez. I guess they have a lot of fun with their Boxers and Briefcases game, though, because they talk about it all the time. Our Legal Master Ray, a level 80 Courtroom Cleric or something, apparently is preparing to cast this "counter-suit" spell (rank 10, no doubt). They're always bringing up these terms like "extortion," "fraud" and "lobotomy." I don't get it, man. Oh well, at least it keeps them off the streets at night.

Pwning nubs since Beta 3,
CS

CRaig.....its never goingbto stop....either commit a crime and kill me or i WILL PUT UR SLIMY thieving ass behind bars for the rtest of ur life....oh plerase give this to that punk that psosts all this on the sad redneck car web......

Mr. Sweeney,

I'm sorry that I cannot comply with your request, as I'm not sure if euthanasia is legal in this state. I'd ask our legal team but they look pretty busy doing whatever it is they are doing. It appears to be a ritual of some sort. Crazy lawyers with their music...

So, what's been happening with you in the past week or so? Me - I just got past the 6th Dark World dungeon in Zelda 3. One more crystal to go! Then I can give that fiend Ganon what for, and his little wizard friend, too.

Keeping the Knight's line true on Cataclysm's Eve,
CS

btw...u can laugh , pst it on ur gay site......but MANY people know salmond is being investigated by the FBI and DEA....so when they came to interview me i'm sure they were thinking harrassment....lol...the contacted me, so get it stright before u shoew UR ignorance.....

all ur doing is making the drug dealer look worse.....get it? probably not janitor boy......bye

O happy dagger! The English language is thy sheath; there rust, and let it die.

Haply, some punctuation yet doth spill over..........CS

i heard taco johns has a sale on music...could i be so kind to entertain u with some......?

i love entertaining crook and thiefs

Whoever told you that is either a liar or a very confused person. Taco John's does not sell music, but rather tacos and taco accessories of the delicious variety.

They also have merchandise:
http://www.educationaloutfitters.com/SchoolStore.aspx?schoolID=138

Also, you have asked me a question that I cannot answer. "Could I be so kind to..." is something that you and only you would know. If you asked me, "Could you be so kind as to allow me to entertain you with Taco John's music?" I could genuinely answer this question with a "yes" or a "no way, homie" if I didn't know that Taco John's was not selling music.

Hungry for some tacos now,
CS

Enigma
04-16-2005, 04:33 PM
Sandman...

You are way to good.... Period.

Cedrios
04-16-2005, 04:46 PM
I think it's time for the governator to give him a call again.

rickjames
04-17-2005, 01:35 PM
or another 500 boxes?..... :lol: :) :P

Joel
04-17-2005, 07:03 PM
Its about time that I read this thread. Pretty funny.

MaxX
04-17-2005, 08:05 PM
I laugh at how retarted this guy is, throwing out a hypothetical here, IF you were being investigated by a government agency, they would have already contacted you because according to Mr. James Sweeney, they have adamant evidence to put you all behind bars, does this guy think he's messing with imbeciles or something?

L337HaX
04-17-2005, 08:24 PM
this guy ought to be prosecuted if only he wasnt such a worthless little cockroach. surprised a scumbag like this has enough intelligence to breathe involuntarily.

jonniewaka
04-17-2005, 08:24 PM
Here are the rest of them up to now:
sandman...is like getting bitten by a crazy dog...