PDA

View Full Version : lil Help

user751139
03-09-2005, 08:13 PM
would anyone be able to give me a clue to Enable Click offsets, any bit of info would be helpfull, thanx

LCS
03-09-2005, 08:16 PM
what do you mean, do you want to beable to send clicks, because you can use mouse_event API to send clicks

Titan
03-09-2005, 08:17 PM
Why would you only need enable click!?

Gantznaught
03-09-2005, 08:39 PM
whats the point of that?

user751139
03-10-2005, 01:49 PM
whats the point of that?
well someone is making a map that will have protection for maphack, but i'd like to see if enable click will still work on it, the point is enable hack will allow you to locate where the enemy base is, withought a maphack, if any of u guys have the time to do it i'd appreciate it (or even the 1st few offsets, cuz mine arent consistent)...Nothing else needs to be in it just enable click. thanx in advance

LCS
03-10-2005, 04:50 PM
well someone is making a map that will have protection for maphack, but i'd like to see if enable click will still work on it, the point is enable hack will allow you to locate where the enemy base is, withought a maphack, if any of u guys have the time to do it i'd appreciate it (or even the 1st few offsets, cuz mine arent consistent)...Nothing else needs to be in it just enable click. thanx in advance
Try mouse_event API im not sure if it will work for you or if its what you want but heres an example of some code using mouse_event API (VB):

Option Explicit

Private Type POINTAPI
X As Long
Y As Long
End Type

Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = &H2 'Mouse 1 Down
Const MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = &H4 'Mouse 1 Up
Const MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN = &H8 'Mouse 2 Down
Const MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP = &H10 'Mouse 2 Up
Const MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEDOWN = &H20 'Mouse Wheel Down
Const MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEUP = &H40 'Mouse Wheel Up
Const MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE = &H1 'Move

Private Declare Sub mouse_event Lib "user32" (ByVal dwFlags As Long, ByVal dx As Long, ByVal dy As Long, ByVal cButtons As Long, ByVal dwExtraInfo As Long)

Private Sub xClick()
Dim Posit As POINTAPI
Dim cButt As Long
Dim dwEI As Long

mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, 0&, 0&, cButt, dwEI
mouse_event MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, 0&, 0&, cButt, dwEI
End Sub