PDA

View Full Version : Is this the answer we've been looking for?

Super
10-25-2007, 04:19 PM
We've had previous threads on HIV/AIDS discussing the possibility of a cure. I just read this following article, and now I'm wondering if this is just more false hope or if there's finally something to stop the virus. (yes chiups, there may be hope for you yet)

Researchers Knock Out HIV (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071020103343.htm)

Ctark
10-25-2007, 06:12 PM
No offence to anyone but Hiv/aids has been cured for years, just no one can make money off of something when it doesn't include $$$$ pills.

Most of the worlds diseases have been cured, again no profit in it.
Money make the world go round...

my_face_is
10-25-2007, 06:15 PM
wait so waht is this combination therapy?

Super
10-25-2007, 06:16 PM
@ ctark: Unless you have some actual experience in the medical field and you're not just saying this because a few people on the internet told you so, gtfo.

Anything can be turned into a conspiracy, but the only people that have the right to say it are the people who go out and investigate for themselves. Mimicking other people's ideas gets you nowhere in a discussion.

It's like all the ****ers who watch a 911 conspiracy movie and suddenly believe everything they're told even if it's something as retarded as our own government being responsible for it.

HARD_ON
10-25-2007, 06:44 PM
<3

On subject so I don't get an infraction: There is a solution for just about everything. Whether it be a profitable "cure" is what most doctors and such try to avoid.

I remember one late night watching TV, some dude came on with a commercial advertising a book about "cures". I remember distinctively how he said the cure for cancer because my grandmother had just passed away from it. (naturally, I was pissed at the doctors) I do remember something about a herb or some other natural plant (or it's produce) that could be used for a "cure" for HIV. But, since then that time I have not seen any commercial like that on TV again. I wish I knew what it was...It had "cure's" for like everything.

dragonnas
10-25-2007, 07:06 PM
Edit: serious discussion, I don't want an infraction no sir.

Super
10-25-2007, 07:08 PM
Keep in mind this is in serious discussion.

Eppie
10-25-2007, 07:21 PM
Shame it only works once you already have it.

ParadiseFaust
10-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Ctark, that book was "natural cures they dont want you to know about" by Kevin McDonald and it's a scam.

SC_Modder
10-25-2007, 07:44 PM
I have a feeling that the patients still are potent carriers of HIV in spite of this "therapy", from the way they described it.

llafnwod
10-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I have a feeling that the patients still are potent carriers of HIV in spite of this "therapy", from the way they described it.
I'm sure quite a few tens of millions of people will still be satisfied with the alleviation of the actual effects.