PDA

View Full Version : Question about the download section.

Uniquely_Defined
03-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Curious about Downloads...
Why is it that if you're not a staff member at BWH then those hacks don't go in the download section?

~*^CuLo^*~
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
HuH?

dt
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Because we're not like other sites stealing other people's work. I also try to maintain some level of quality.

Uniquely_Defined
03-09-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh ok, but I mean if they post it at this site then why not use it? I assume the answer is: "to maintain some level of quality"?

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Because we're not like other sites stealing other people's work. I also try to maintain some level of quality.

What quality level is my spoofer right now? Probaly pretty low...

dt
03-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, I guess asking couldnt hurt either.

dt
03-09-2005, 05:33 PM
What quality level is my spoofer right now? Probaly pretty low...
I dont know, didnt test it.

Sinz
03-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Can i make a request that NOn admin "hacks utilitys" are posted in one topic in the starcraft section then the topic be made sticky so people dont go posting like 90 time for the same thing casue the dont know how to
use the search bar

nickolay
03-09-2005, 08:03 PM
I dont know, didnt test it.
It's rather bad, even for a vb program.

Gantznaught
03-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Can i make a request that NOn admin "hacks utilitys" are posted in one topic in the starcraft section then the topic be made sticky so people dont go posting like 90 time for the same thing casue the dont know how to
use the search bar

seconded.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-10-2005, 04:07 AM
It's rather bad, even for a vb program.
Oh come the fuck on nickolay your the one posting fake ass screen shots of my program taking up 345345784353485 kb of memory and 78% of the cpu..Jesus christ it takes about 8% and like 2000kb..

nickolay
03-10-2005, 04:08 AM
And what do you base your "fake" accusations on? I could easily replicate it as many times as you want.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-10-2005, 04:09 AM
You probaly make some program named [Kc]Spoofer.exe and made it do some gay ass shit every millisecond. God damn. Or you edited it. Also wtf is your problem with me?

nickolay
03-10-2005, 04:11 AM
You're a fucking idiot. Once again, the screenshot was of your piece of shit, which destabilized my system and took almost ten minutes to shut down. My problem with you is that I do not like idiots, especially those who cannot spell their own names.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Dan, hey I spelled it. Also your full of shit or need a better computer.

nickolay
03-10-2005, 01:18 PM
Tell me, what exactly does my actual hardware have to do with the performance of some shitty VB program?

From your abysmal website:

The Programmer. Daniel is the supplier for our business. He writes and beta-tests the programs throughly before he releases them to the public. You can rest assured anything Daniel makes will be nothing less than perfect.
You didn't even include length checks, fuckwad.

K? Pŕo?ćtiόnŹ
03-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Lol I didnt make the site you dumb ass. Also I didnt write that and I dont care what you think about me your still a bitch. I dont know anything about hardware but my computer sucks and it runs it fine so that means that your computer is super shitty if it cant run it and Im pretty sure you cant make your computer run significantly faster with software...Or you just made some false program and made it do a bunch of shit and I dont see how on your computer its memory and jump up to like 70,000 kb and like 80% cpu unless your moving it all around and doing shit with it and such. In conclusion, your gay.

punture
03-11-2005, 05:15 PM
You're a fucking idiot. Once again, the screenshot was of your piece of shit, which destabilized my system and took almost ten minutes to shut down. My problem with you is that I do not like idiots, especially those who cannot spell their own names.
Comeon Nickolay... I used it and even though it kinda lagged out my computer, it wasn't that bad... and
took almost ten minutes to shut down that's an exaggeration... You probably pressed the restart button...

Uniquely_Defined
03-11-2005, 05:22 PM
KC, why do you care if nickolay thinks it sucks? Do you need some special "okay" from him everytime you release something? I think you did a decent enough job on it, but that doesn't matter. My point being, not to offend either of you, was simply, does it really matter what nickolay thinks about the hack?